Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• jadz29858jadz29858 Posts: 122
    on 1344434243:
    <br />Sorry I can't post the picture so I give the link, I don't remember if this picture was taken before or after Michael's "death", I guess is before but I am not sure:<br /><br /><br />http://statigr.am/p/247955395154043411_144664887<br />
    <br /><br />Hi That same photo was posted on twitter @ E'Casanova account? Makes you wonder if they are one of the same person????
  • ThémisThémis Posts: 63
    <br /><br />This picture was taken at the Grammys' 2010, I think so, the same picture with Lionel Ritchie, I am not sure but I think this picture was photoshopped, because on the picture of Lionel Ritchie he wore the same costume.<br />  I don't know how to upload the picture here, I send you a link where you can view the picture of the kids with Lionel Ritchie.<br />http://gossiponthis.com/2010/02/01/michael-jackson-lifetime-achievement/mjskids-07/<br /><br />Thémis<br /><br />P.S.  Excuse me if I made mistake, English is not my mother tongue.<br /><br />If someone can explain me how to upload a picture on this box, I would appreciate it a lot.  Thanks<br /><br />Have a good day. :)
    <br /><br />Forget my post , I saw a post and it dissapear, sorry...<br /><br />Thémis :-[
    <br />Sorry don't forget my post, it was in answer to jadz29858.  I am new and not familiar with forums.  lol<br /><br />Thémis
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    So about the Malniks... hmmm.  Drama or a test of friendship.  :suspect:<br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />spencer released all my info. that's why.<br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />lol so i guess spencer malnik gave out a fake number saying it was mine for followers on instagram. liar. i'm never trusting spencer again……
    She deleted a few tweets. So I'm just wondering what she's up to. Could be to stir up more media attention to make a point. Whatever that is  :icon_e_confused:  <br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />i solemnly swear that i am up to no good . #mischiefmanaged<br /><br /> ‏@ParisJackson<;br />guys leave spencer alone. our business is private.<br /><br />Thinking back to Jaafar's tweet...<br />@jaafarjjackson<;br />I hate when people put their private business all over twitter. It seems like they just want attention <br />7:12 PM - 29 Jul 12
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    So first she's all "I'm never trusting Spencer again blah blah she's fake blah blah" then she goes "our business is private, leave her alone" umm  :WTF:<br />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Notice Paris new avatar is the Eiffel Tower.  However, it appeared to me like it might have looked during the 1889 World Expo about which Wikileaks writes:<br /><br />
    The Exposition Universelle of 1889 was a World's Fair held in Paris, France from 6 May to 31 October 1889.<br /><br />It was held during the year of the 100th anniversary of the storming of the Bastille, an event traditionally considered as the symbol for the beginning of the French Revolution. The fair included a reconstruction of the Bastille and its surrounding neighborhood, but with the interior courtyard covered with a blue ceiling decorated with fleur-de-lys and used as a ball room and gathering place.[1]
    <br /><br />
  • yeah I kinda agree with the spencer thing.<br />Paris tweeted first about what supposidly happened (i still havent seen any pics or comments from instagram proving it.)<br />She also tweeted some stuff and then deleted it.<br />Then she tweeted it's private.<br /><br />She kinda did the same with the whole katherine thing that went down she also deleted the randy tweet.<br /><br />But she also is 14 and when she gets upset she maybe get impulsive.<br />Haven't most of us been there and done that.<br />And then regret some of the stuff.<br /><br />She's after all human and a teenage girl.
  • Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />cheaters sicken me. #beLOYAL<br /><br />_______________________________________________<br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />just because i have a wide vocabulary or happen to be grateful to God does not mean i am acting like i'm 2O… it's called being raised humble<br /><br />_______________________________________________<br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />listening to my dads old music☺
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Hey sweetsunset.....can you tell when/time that tweet was about being humble....it's the second one you just posted about.....<br />thank you, I am just curious.  <br /><br />Blessings!<br />
  • on 1344639746:
    <br />Hey sweetsunset.....can you tell when/time that tweet was about being humble....it's the second one you just posted about.....<br />thank you, I am just curious.  <br /><br />Blessings!<br />
    <br /><br />She posted 7 hours ago, why? I don't get that second one?
    Thanks sweetsunset..... I was curious, because I posted about feeling humble in the Threatened video thread......<br />it's just an off thing to state sometimes......I was writing what I felt about that video.  Then go here and read<br />she wrote that...I was a little  :icon_eek:<br />But, seems to be that old synchronicity thing!  <br />Thanks for that help!  <br /><br />Blessings!
  • on 1344640714:
    <br />Thanks sweetsunset..... I was curious, because I posted about feeling humble in the Threatened video thread......<br />it's just an off thing to state sometimes......I was writing what I felt about that video.  Then go here and read<br />she wrote that...I was a little  :icon_eek:<br />But, seems to be that old synchronicity thing!  <br />Thanks for that help!  <br /><br />Blessings!<br />
    <br /><br />You are welcome I think Paris is connected to us anyway, lol
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    I love Paris, she is daddy's girl. I like "humble servants" in adolescence is very easy to fall into the haughtiness or believe to be better than others, when wearing a life like Paris, yet we never showed that attitude. Good job MJ!  :th_bravo:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1344640714:
    <br />Thanks sweetsunset..... I was curious, because I posted about feeling humble in the Threatened video thread......<br />it's just an off thing to state sometimes......I was writing what I felt about that video.  Then go here and read<br />she wrote that...I was a little  :icon_eek:<br />But, seems to be that old synchronicity thing!  <br />Thanks for that help!  <br /><br />Blessings!<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    That was seriously the best video I have ever watched.............<br />I am just shaking with tears of pain, of joy, of humility.  <br />Tears of pain, for the pain he has endured.<br />Tears of joy, for knowing with a doubt Michael lives.<br />Tears of humility, because no other entertainer in my lifetime<br />has ever deserved such respect.  I can't begin to say how much<br />I truly admire him for the man, the person, the sacrifice of himself<br />for the greater good of the world.  The persona is one thing.......<br />no doubt he created a perfected dream.  But the video shows the heart<br />of a man that would give everything to make the world a better place.<br />Who am I to ever stop his dream?  I am but a humble nobody.  <br /><br />Thank you Sim......this was as near perfection as it gets!  BTW.....<br />the tank at 16:13....#71....really?  Or was that cropped in?  <br /><br />Blessings Always........
    Okay...  :icon_eek:  there's only one thing I'd be this excited about ... now i'm curious.  <br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />so excited for tomorrow……… <br /><br />@_MlCHAELJACKSON<;br />Tomorrow.... Can't wait.<br />Retweeted by Paris Jacksoη <br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />@_MlCHAELJACKSON we've been counting down all month lmfao and now were like screaming of excitement.. we're like her:: http://ffinale.tumblr.com/post/29313736105
  • on 1344893022:
    <br />Okay...  :icon_eek:  there's only one thing I'd be this excited about ... now i'm curious.  :icon_lol:<br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />so excited for tomorrow……… <br /><br />@_MlCHAELJACKSON<;br />Tomorrow.... Can't wait.<br />Retweeted by Paris Jacksoη <br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />@_MlCHAELJACKSON we've been counting down all month lmfao and now were like screaming of excitement.. we're like her:: http://ffinale.tumblr.com/post/29313736105<br />
    <br /><br />Tomorrow there is this (sorry it's in French  :icon_mrgreen:):http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/fr/shows/michael-jackson-tour/tickets/los-angeles-august.aspx<br /><br />I do not know if there was a report! :confused:<br /><br />So tomorrow there's the immortal World Tour in Los Angeles ,  CA California.
    <br /><br />Tomorrow it is also the hearing concerning Tom (Damn) Sheddon <br /><br />On August 14, 2012, Mr. William Wagener will present to the County Supervisors of Santa Barbara an affidavit of criminal conduct committed by Mr. Thomas Sneddon during the 2005 trial of Mr. Michael Jackson. We support the effort to have a full investigation into the matter carried out by an independent special prosecutor; someone outside of Santa Barbara County.pport of Affidavit Concerning Criminal Conduct of Tom Sneddon - 2005 Michael Jackson Trial<br /><br />I hope it will not be postponed.  <br /><br />Thémis  :abouttime:
  • on 1343779657:
    <br />Someone on tumblr said they know who the person is, this is their twitter: https://twitter.com/MJD_758<br /><br />She says:<br /><br />"they are DANGEROUS.<br /><br />Please tell Paris or anybody else to stay away from them at all costs. They are a master manipulator and predator and they have been doing this to fans for years. They now have their sights set on Paris as their ultimate trophy. I wish I was kidding, but I speak from experience with this person."<br /><br /> :icon_e_confused:<br />
    <br /><br />This is a bit off topic but I was on youtube and there's a video of Selina on tinychat basically admitting everything the person said on tumblr. She goes as far as to say that she realized that Ashley only started talking to her again after she saw that Paris was following Selina on twitter.  :o Selina knows the truth about Ashley, but likes the fake Michael's personality, and hopes that Paris won't get attached to him.  :WTF:  It's pretty sick imo.<br /><br /> /><br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1344893022:
    <br />Okay...  :icon_eek:  there's only one thing I'd be this excited about ... now i'm curious.  <br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />so excited for tomorrow……… <br /><br />@_MlCHAELJACKSON<;br />Tomorrow.... Can't wait.<br />Retweeted by Paris Jacksoη <br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />@_MlCHAELJACKSON we've been counting down all month lmfao and now were like screaming of excitement.. we're like her:: http://ffinale.tumblr.com/post/29313736105<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah - it could be about the LA opening of the Immortal Show on August 14th perhaps?<br /><br />http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/shows/michael-jackson-tour/tickets.aspx<br /><br />I'd be counting down too - if it ever comes to Australia  :icon_e_biggrin:
    on 1344905916:
    <br />
    on 1344893022:
    <br />Okay...  :icon_eek:  there's only one thing I'd be this excited about ... now i'm curious.  <br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />so excited for tomorrow……… <br /><br />@_MlCHAELJACKSON<;br />Tomorrow.... Can't wait.<br />Retweeted by Paris Jacksoη <br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />@_MlCHAELJACKSON we've been counting down all month lmfao and now were like screaming of excitement.. we're like her:: http://ffinale.tumblr.com/post/29313736105<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah - it could be about the LA opening of the Immortal Show on August 14th perhaps?<br /><br />http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/shows/michael-jackson-tour/tickets.aspx<br /><br />I'd be counting down too - if it ever comes to Australia  :icon_e_biggrin:<br />
    <br /><br />or ... maybe they're going to the Motley Crue concert. Anyway the video she posted is funny.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    ^^^ it is a funny video...is that One Direction at the Olympic Closing Ceremony in that vid? it wasn't very clear.
    on 1344906953:
    <br />^^^ it is a funny video...is that One Direction at the Olympic Closing Ceremony in that vid? it wasn't very clear.<br />
    <br /><br />Yep, yep, yep........<br />I'd know them anywhere, lol.  <br />Yes, she is way funny.....I almost had a feeling it was for show, <br />but then I think...no way, she's totally in love with them  :icon_lol:<br />Harry, Zayn, Niall, Louis and Liam......<br />I know I shouldn't know their names, but hey,<br />Harry does have great hair  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Blessings<br />
  • YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    on 1344645704:
    <br />
    on 1344640714:
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />WHAT VIDEO????? Do you guys have the link???<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    That was seriously the best video I have ever watched.............<br />I am just shaking with tears of pain, of joy, of humility.  <br />Tears of pain, for the pain he has endured.<br />Tears of joy, for knowing with a doubt Michael lives.<br />Tears of humility, because no other entertainer in my lifetime<br />has ever deserved such respect.  I can't begin to say how much<br />I truly admire him for the man, the person, the sacrifice of himself<br />for the greater good of the world.  The persona is one thing.......<br />no doubt he created a perfected dream.  But the video shows the heart<br />of a man that would give everything to make the world a better place.<br />Who am I to ever stop his dream?  I am but a humble nobody.  <br /><br />Thank you Sim......this was as near perfection as it gets!  BTW.....<br />the tank at 16:13....#71....really?  Or was that cropped in?  <br /><br />Blessings Always........
    <br />