Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• @ MK, glad to see I still 'get you' after my long absence  :bearhug:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1349002814:
    <br />@ MK, glad to see I still 'get you' after my long absence  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Why wouldn´t you?  ;)<br /><br />Good to see you back here  :bearhug:
  • flory24flory24 Posts: 129
    on 1349002771:
    <br />
    on 1349002666:
    <br />Flory, agree with you 100%, a parent is a parent regardless of how, when and by whom the child is conceived. Most importantly, yes, NONE of our business. However, I think you may have misinterpreted the last post. I don't know that Mary (and MK pls correct me if I am wrong) is bringing up DNA in relation to MJ's kids and whether they are his biological children. The DNA question has been bought up many times in the hoax.<br /><br />Remember DNA is the one thing that could prove that there was a dead MJ at UCLA / Autopsy table, etc. No such DNA testing has ever been produced.<br /><br />I believe that Mary is highlighting that DNA keeps popping up throughout the hoax... or the lack of it.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, thank you :-) These were my thoughts. <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Sorry, i guess i misinterpreted the last post of MaryK. Sorry Maryk. Friends again? :smiley-vault-misc-150:<br /><br />No such DNA testing has ever been produced, because there is not a dead body.<br /><br /><br /> :bearhug: :bearhug:
    on 1349003093:
    <br />
    on 1349002771:
    <br />
    on 1349002666:
    <br />Flory, agree with you 100%, a parent is a parent regardless of how, when and by whom the child is conceived. Most importantly, yes, NONE of our business. However, I think you may have misinterpreted the last post. I don't know that Mary (and MK pls correct me if I am wrong) is bringing up DNA in relation to MJ's kids and whether they are his biological children. The DNA question has been bought up many times in the hoax.<br /><br />Remember DNA is the one thing that could prove that there was a dead MJ at UCLA / Autopsy table, etc. No such DNA testing has ever been produced.<br /><br />I believe that Mary is highlighting that DNA keeps popping up throughout the hoax... or the lack of it.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, thank you :-) These were my thoughts. <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Sorry, i guess i misinterpreted the last post of MaryK. Sorry Maryk. Friends again? :smiley-vault-misc-150:<br /><br />No such DNA testing has ever been produced, because there is not a dead body.<br /><br /><br /> :bearhug: :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Never mind  :bearhug:<br /><br />Well either there is no dead body or the dead body wasn´t MJ´s. <br /><br />Oh mystery  :icon_e_wink:
    But back to topic:<br /><br />pariscloset.jpg<br /><br />In the closet....yeah right  :icon_albino: :icon_lol:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1349003093:
    <br />[...]<br />No such DNA testing has ever been produced, because there is not a dead body.<br />[...]
    <br />It was said back in 2009 that they took his brains out during the autopsy... <br />And that there were some other samples taken from the body, presumably, allegedly, supposedly... and whatever -gly words there are!  :icon_lol: <br />Well then I would like to see those DNA tests in case that's true!  :icon_geek:
  • I thought I remembered hair samples collected from Michael at Forest Lawn:  <br /><br />http://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/michael-jackson-autopsy-report?page=22<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    on 1349013247:
    <br />I thought I remembered hair samples collected from Michael at Forest Lawn:  <br /><br />http://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/michael-jackson-autopsy-report?page=22<br />
    <br /><br />          Yes thank you @wishingstar ; the memorable occasion that LaToya told us about in her book? This video illustrates how unbelievable it all is<br /><br />                                                              /><br />                                                                             
    <br />                                                                      <br /><br />                     
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    There was no body.
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1348684998:
    <br />It's interesting what Paris tweets, but is it really helping us in any way? Lately I have more the feeling that we are being played with a little instead that we're been given actual information. <br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_eek:  ......  :suspect:    :icon_lol:  Isn't there a science fiction story called Meddler... or Dr.Who the Time Meddler? <br />http://copygr.am/fluffilla_j/292183380553566340_12597753/<br /><br />update  :icon_geek:  and... she deleted it  :icon_mrgreen:<br />mednyn.jpg<br /><br />med1.jpg<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Economics math, supply and demand?<br />MJ said it increases the mystery and desire for, when very little info/visibility is given.  Is Paris meddling by giving us hints and clues of MJ?
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    @finfin....you're welcome.....great video!  Thanks for posting it!!!  It's funny how some things stick in my mind.  I can spontaneously remember parts of Michael Jackson's autopsy report, but I can't remember what I had for dinner last night...ugh, crazy!!!!!  I think by the time bam comes around, my brain will be "Abby Someone":<br /><br />
    <br /><br />One of my favorites ; ) <br /><br />@MJonmind.......just the mention of Economics math is enough to send chills down my spine, LOL.<br />My college prof used M&Ms candy to demonstrate supply and demand...he severely underestimated <br />the demand that day  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Blessings Always
    @Wishy: M&Ms supply & demand... lmao  :icon_lol:<br /><br />@mindseye & @ MjonMind: What was that twitted by Paris!? how is that related to Michael and the hoax? :WTF:
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1349003279:
    <br />But back to topic:<br /><br />pariscloset.jpg<br /><br />In the closet....yeah right  :icon_albino: :icon_lol:<br />
    <br />I like that closet with MJ picture on it!  :icon_arrow: MJ is in the closet/keep it in the closet  :icon_razz:  :ghsdf:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Thanks guys, I had not seen this video, I see the series, simply wow! thanks for posting  :affraid:
  • <br /><br />just now on twtr:<br /><br />its not a silly little moment , its not the storm before the calm , this is the deep & dying breath of this love that we've been working on
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1349071255:
    <br />@finfin....you're welcome.....great video!  Thanks for posting it!!!  It's funny how some things stick in my mind.  I can spontaneously remember parts of Michael Jackson's autopsy report, but I can't remember what I had for dinner last night...ugh, crazy!!!!!  I think by the time bam comes around, my brain will be "Abby Someone":<br /><br />
    <br /><br />One of my favorites ; ) <br /><br />@MJonmind.......just the mention of Economics math is enough to send chills down my spine, LOL.<br />My college prof used M&Ms candy to demonstrate supply and demand...he severely underestimated <br />the demand that day  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Blessings Always<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Marty Feldman has a face of crazy very funny :icon_lol:
  • AdoreAdore Posts: 44
    on 1349096632:
    <br /><br /><br />just now on twtr:<br /><br />its not a silly little moment , its not the storm before the calm , this is the deep & dying breath of this love that we've been working on<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Interesting ... I wish it was the calm before the storm though ;)<br /><br />Off topic, do I always have to enter the verification code in order to post ? Thank you.
    @Adore: I think you need to post 4-5 messages and then you won't be asked that verification code anymore.<br />Welcome on the forum!  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br />
    on 1349071255:
    <br />[...]  I think by the time bam comes around, my brain will be "Abby Someone":<br /><br />
    <br /><br />[...]
    <br /><br />LMAO  :thjajaja121: I was only now able to watch this! so hilarious!<br />Monkey needs brain!  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br /><br />Tks for posting Wishy :icon_e_wink:
  • on 1349108826:
    <br />
    on 1349096632:
    <br /><br /><br />just now on twtr:<br /><br />its not a silly little moment , its not the storm before the calm , this is the deep & dying breath of this love that we've been working on<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Interesting ... I wish it was the calm before the storm though ;)<br /><br />Off topic, do I always have to enter the verification code in order to post ? Thank you.<br />
    <br /><br />It depends how you see it:<br /><br />1- If it's related to the hoax then the calm is before the storm:<br /><br />CALM = NO SO MANY SUBSTANTIAL CLUES ANYMORE<br />STORM = BAM!<br /><br />2 - If you related to MJ's life then the storm is before the calm:<br /><br />STORM = YELLOW TABLOIDS, LIES, TRIALS, MINOR ABUSER and so on...<br />CALM = DEATH HOAX.<br /><br />BTW you are so beautiful!
    on 1349096632:
    <br /><br />Paris se refiere a una cancion de John Mayer <br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />Lyric<br /><br />It's not a silly little moment<br />It's not the storm before the calm<br />This is the deep and dyin breath of<br />this love we've been workin on<br />Can't seem to hold you like I want to<br />so I can feel you in my arms<br />Nobody's gonna come and save you<br />we pulled to many false alarms<br /><br />We're goin down<br />and you can see it too<br />We're goin down<br />and you know that we're doomed<br />my dear<br />we're slow dancing in a burnin room<br /><br />I was the one you always dreamed of<br />you were the one i tried to draw<br />how dare you say it's nothin to me<br />baby, you're the only light I ever saw<br /><br />I made the most of all the sadness<br />you'd be a bitch cuz you can<br />you try to hit me just hurt me<br />so you leave me feelin dirty cuz you can't understand<br /><br />We're goin down<br />and you can see it too<br />We're goin down<br />and you know that we're doomed<br />my dear<br />we're slow dancing in a burnin room<br /><br />Go cry about it why don't you<br />Go cry about it why don't you<br />Go cry about it why don't you<br />my dear, we're slow dancin in a burnin room<br />burnin room, burnin room<br />don't you think we oughta know by now<br />don't you think we shoulda learned somehow<br />don't you think we oughta know by now<br />don't you think we shoulda learned somehow<br />don't you think we oughta know by now<br />don't you think we shoulda learned somehow<br />don't you think we shoulda learned somehow<br />don't you think we shoulda learned somehow<br />don't you think we shoulda learned somehow<br />don't you think we shoulda learned somehow <br />Fuente: Quedeletras.com
  • d'oh. I seriously need to get up to speed with new music.<br /><br /><br />homer-doh.jpg<br /><br /><br />I have missed pop culture train because I was immersed in MJ for the past 27 years. LOL<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • on 1349138226:
    <br />d'oh. I seriously need to get up to speed with new music.<br /><br /><br />homer-doh.jpg<br /><br /><br />I have missed pop culture train because I was immersed in MJ for the past 27 years. LOL<br />
    <br /><br /> :bearhug:  No worries - I didn't know it either. It does seem as though Paris has a very wide range of music that she listens too. I still think that MJ is the cream of the crop so your time for the past 27 years as been spent on the best.<br /><br />But the timing of what she wrote seems very suspect regardless :)<br /><br />Blessings to you :)
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1349002278:
    <br />
    on 1349001273:
    <br />DNA must reveal the truth. <br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />What truth?as far as I'm concerned, the truth is one the three kids are Michael's<br /><br />And if the contrary he is not their biological father where is the relevance?<br /><br />Michael told us so many times that he has 3 kids: Paris, Prince, Blanket. No matter if he is or not their biological father, he his their father.<br /><br />Why is this a concern to us?<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Great !!!!  :th_bravo:
    on 1349138226:
    <br />d'oh. I seriously need to get up to speed with new music.<br /><br /><br />homer-doh.jpg<br /><br /><br />I have missed pop culture train because I was immersed in MJ for the past 27 years. LOL<br />
    <br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol: I'm not          images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4XO5Qzs6x_LSGIrp5qxDrr1aS8dcrqX1JRfakuq3XQuVJjjjg    :LolLolLolLol: