Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson

Comments

• BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Very interesting Adi  :icon_razz:<br /><br />It seems that 'name changing' is a popular theme these days with the Jacksons lol<br /><br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    @sweetsunsetwithMJ ;         yesterday is history , tomorrow is a mystery , but today is a gift . that's why it's called the present .<br /><br />For me , very important words.  :icon_razz:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1354533943:
    It seems that [size=12pt]'name changing'[/size] is a popular theme these days with the Jacksons lol
    ***SIM  just hummsss for herself . . .  reflechis3.gif ***
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    OK....gotta post:<br />A little fun gematria to make you go  :icon_eek:<br /><br />So Paris changed her bunny's name from Mak to Kitty (per a few posts back)<br /><br />25 = Mak....nothing major in the matches, but 2+5 =7 fair enough.....<br /><br />85 = Kitty = "Get Ready", "I'm not dead"<br /><br />Now that's basic stuff......<br />the difference between the two words is 60 (85-25=60) <br /><br />60 = Believe<br /><br />when you add the two (25+85) = 110<br /><br />110 = adventure, wonderland <br /><br />*for those newer here, gematria is a way of assigning a numeric value to words...a=1, b=2, c=3 and so on.....<br />here's the website I use most:<br /><br />http://www.gematrix.org/<br /><br /><br />I just thought these were more odd coincidences...... sort of fun to look at : ) <br />Blessings Always <br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    I do like it when you do the gematria wishy.... the results make me smile.<br /><br /> :icon_mrgreen:
    Definitely, [size=12pt]Wishy's gotta be the Queen of Gematria !! [/size] champion1.gif 0010.gif  :icon_lol:<br /><br />It's amazing what keep finding!! tks for keeping us up-to-date with those Gematria clues!! :icon_e_wink:  :bearhug:
    Thank you Adi and Sim (you're too funny Queen! LOL....) ......I am glad you find them as interesting and fun to go  :icon_eek: as I do....<br /><br />Have a beautiful day/evening! <br />LOVE
  • on 1354623109:
    <br />Definitely, [size=12pt]Wishy's gotta be the Queen of Gematria !! [/size] champion1.gif 0010.gif  :icon_lol:<br /><br />It's amazing what keep finding!! tks for keeping us up-to-date with those Gematria clues!! :icon_e_wink:  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Agree!!!<br /><br />Wishy you continue to flaw me be seeing things that most never do (I don't that's for sure!)<br /><br />Amazing!
    on 1354624851:
    <br />
    on 1354623109:
    <br />Definitely, [size=12pt]Wishy's gotta be the Queen of Gematria !! [/size] champion1.gif 0010.gif  :icon_lol:<br /><br />It's amazing what keep finding!! tks for keeping us up-to-date with those Gematria clues!! :icon_e_wink:  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Agree!!!<br /><br />Wishy you continue to flaw me be seeing things that most never do (I don't that's for sure!)<br /><br />Amazing!<br />
    <br /><br />Awe Aussie...thank you, that's so sweet....most times I think I am way off kilter, more comic relief, lol.......<br />When I taught art history to kids, I said Pablo Picasso "saw things just a little different" (in a good way) <br />I guess I am a little like Pablo Picasso, lol.  Have a beautiful day! <br />LOVE <br /><br />
  • L.O.V.E Picasso!<br /><br />(And comic relief too  :icon_razz: )
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />i never encourage being fake .. but baby if you're ever feeling down , try and fake a smile and eventually it'll become real.<br /><br />I love that tweet  :th_bravo:<br /><br />
    on 1354908237:
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />i never encourage being fake .. but baby if you're ever feeling down , try and fake a smile and eventually it'll become real.<br /><br />I love that tweet  :th_bravo:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Me too !!!  :th_bravo: :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile :icon_e_wink:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    <br /><br />
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    I like the quote she tweeted later, <br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />change comes from thinking thoughts you've never thought before and showing up to meet them down streets you've never walked before . <br /><br />The rest of the quote is ... Are you ready?" by Mike Dooley (notes from the universe)<br /><br />I also noticed Paris's funny friend's tweet, Sophie was with her last night...<br /><br />@sophipher ; SHUN THE NONBELIEVER SHUNNNNNNNNNNNN SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNN <br />12:16 AM - 8 Dec 12<br /><br /> :icon_lol:
  • on 1354979248:
    <br />I like the quote she tweeted later, <br /><br />@ParisJackson<;br />change comes from thinking thoughts you've never thought before and showing up to meet them down streets you've never walked before . <br /><br />The rest of the quote is ... Are you ready?" by Mike Dooley (notes from the universe)<br /><br />I also noticed Paris's funny friend's tweet, Sophie was with her last night...<br /><br />@sophipher ; SHUN THE NONBELIEVER SHUNNNNNNNNNNNN SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNN <br />12:16 AM - 8 Dec 12<br /><br /> :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Interesting, coz that post is deleted now...
    Now I think she's playing, lol, but OK....I'll play along....<br />OMGosh  :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:<br /> :icon_lol:
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1354981257:
    <br /><br />Interesting, coz that post is deleted now...<br />
    <br /><br />It's still there, it was her friend's tweet  :icon_cool:<br /><br />shun.jpg
    on 1354988005:
    <br />
    on 1354981257:
    <br /><br />Interesting, coz that post is deleted now...<br />
    <br /><br />It's still there, it was her friend's tweet  :icon_cool:<br /><br />shun.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :icon_e_surprised:  :bowdown:  :icon_razz: :woohoo2:
  • OHHHH, got it!
  • Sorry I don't understand what does that tweet mean? why are you so excited?  :icon_rolleyes:
    This tweet from Paris caught my eye:<br />
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />the notebook.
    <br /><br /> /><br />The movie "The Notebook" is a lovely film... romantic tear jerker and there is this line in it 
    "read this to me, and[size=10pt] I'll come back to you[/size]"
    <br /><br /> :icon_cool:
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1355096507:
    <br />Sorry I don't understand what does that tweet mean? why are you so excited?  :icon_rolleyes:<br />
    <br /><br />Shun the nonbeliever. <br />Shun means to ignore/avoid, etc. Nonbeliever (to us, at least) means people who don't believe MJ's alive. (We are believers, they are nonbelievers) <br /><br />The quote is originally from charlie the unicorn, but Paris is known to give out hints to the hoax!!  :icon_albino:
  • Re the Notebook comment...I saw on line today a story about a couple who had been married for a looonnnnggggg time who died within a few hours of each other... He died of cancer and she was with him, then a few hours later, she took a nap and died in her sleep. This somewhat mirrors the very lovely story of the couple in the Notebook.  That was how I read the twitter. Can't find the story now to post.
    on 1355099712:
    <br />This tweet from Paris caught my eye:<br />
    <br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />the notebook.
    <br /><br /> /><br />The movie "The Notebook" is a lovely film... romantic tear jerker and there is this line in it 
    "read this to me, and[size=10pt] I'll come back to you[/size]"
    <br /><br /> :icon_cool:<br />
    <br /><br />hehehe.....Paris did what I thought she might do after I posted this tweet here on the Forum....she deleted it. There is still another reference to The Notebook on her twitter though  :icon_mrgreen:
    on 1355105718:
    <br />
    on 1355096507:
    <br />Sorry I don't understand what does that tweet mean? why are you so excited?  :icon_rolleyes:<br />
    <br /><br />Shun the nonbeliever. <br />Shun means to ignore/avoid, etc. Nonbeliever (to us, at least) means people who don't believe MJ's alive. (We are believers, they are nonbelievers) <br /><br />The quote is originally from charlie the unicorn, but Paris is known to give out hints to the hoax!!  :icon_albino:<br />
    <br /><br />paristwit0.jpg