TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Pearljr Pearljr I saw Alberto Alvarez transported 2 police station day b4 testimony-he's 34 & so is a LA County inmate by same name-Is Alvarez in custody??   <br /><br />abcnews.go.com/blogs/headline… says Alberto's fingerprints not on saline bags-have 2 wait 4 confirmation-knew something was wrong with his testimony   <br /> <br /> Carolwood june 25th 2009 was never roped off as crime scene for weeks/months following the apparent incident <br /><br />OK...TS you got me thinking.....was it Alberto Alverez that was working for the illuminati, and maybe that's why he didn't do anything to help...????<br /><br />Notice that he is the only one of the bodyguards on the witness stand.  Then we have Murray saying he was just standing there, doing nothing.....waiting for him to die or something.???<br /><br />Alvarez and Murrays girlfriend have the same surname....<br /><br />Am I way off track here ??
  • Hi TS - nice you help us eliminating some of the theories beeing discussed, after all the riddle is unworkable without your excluding some scenarios....I agree with bec, so far we could take a lot of possibilities into consideration.<br /><br />After rewatching Blounts testimony, tieing it together with Mr Jackson beeing far away by the time of ambuarrival, he must be in on it. The testimony says that he recognized Mr. Jackson, lying on the bed, not breathing with his unseeing eyes wide open = BIG LIE.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    [size=9pt]Does anyone have evidence/reasons supporting Blount being in on the hoax?[/size][size=9pt]<br /> <br /> I am already aware he said that he immediately recognized MJ.[/size]
    <br /><br />[size=9pt]TS, you once said Star maps lady was simply not remembering, so maybe in Blounts case he just thinks he recognized MJ in hindsight—human pride and suggestibility.[/size]<br /><br />[size=9pt]And are you asking about how long UCLA has worked on a flatliner because rather than MJ, a real corpse was brought there that they really worked hard on?<br /> And you said it could not be a living double, because MJ knew the Illuminati were planning on killing "him" that night/morning.<br />  <br /> [/size]
    [size=9pt]<br /> You can see how HARD it is to convince the public of his hoax plans now, even with all the ADDITIONAL evidence that we’ve had since 6-25-09 (which we would NOT have, if he had actually died on 6-25-09).  Furthermore, even IF you could convince the public that he was killed on 6-25-09, while planning to fake his death, it may never end up in court—the Illuminati may well be powerful enough to keep it out of court.  And to top it all off: even if it went to court, and one or more were convicted for killing MJ while he was trying to fake his death, EVEN THEN you would still have a dead MJ.  This also shows why it would not be a living double: MJ would not intentionally put someone else in a target position like that.[/size]
    [size=9pt]<br /> I like how you're saying that all the hoax clues we've been getting are directly from MJ - via TMZ, family, friends, I'm hoping TS and Front.C:\Users\THEFAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif <br /> <br /> <br /> But I'm really confused about this beating MJ at his hoax plan by killing him there. Would they not know about LAX  being closed and the jet with MJ in it taking off? Can they not get info on everything? They could have agents track him down anywhere around the globe if they wanted to. They could take the kids and threaten to harm them if MJ did turn himself over to them, but the children seem safe unless that is green screen shots we've been getting.  Was it Tohme Tohme or Randy Phillips who entered the house on 25th morning, sent the staff away and then was it them who tried to kill MJ off then and there thinking he was carrying out his hoax with Murray and Alverez?  This is so hard to wrap my puny brain around. Were the extra guards seen on that night sent by the FBI, MJ or the Illuminati?<br /> <br /> <br /> If this is a chess game, the Illuminati forsaw MJ's next move, did MJ forsee their next move and act accordingly? Were both sides seeing their opponents several moves a head? <br /> <br /> <br /> TS, in your TIAI redirects in 2009:<br /> Nov. 28 (tomorrow lol!) you sent us to Acts 14:20, talking about Paul being stoned and left for dead (his enemies thought he was dead) but he got up and walked.<br /> Dec. 8 you sent us to Daniel 6:22, where Daniel's enemies had thrown him in a lion's den, but God sent an angel to shut their mouths and he was not harmed, because he was INNOCENT.[/size]<br />[size=9pt]http://lilwendy.wordpress.com/[/size]
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    TS this is very random and not on topic but it has to be said:<br /><br />143<br /><br />Do you know what that means?<br /><br />I love you!<br /><br />Thank you for all you do, the time you take, and your commitment to this hoax, our understand and making an impact in our lives.<br /><br />God bless you my friend.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1322466979:
    <br />Does anyone have evidence/reasons supporting Blount being in on the hoax?<br /><br />I am already aware he said that he immediately recognized MJ.<br />
    <br /><br />Not sure this is of use but here is an interesting part from Blount's testimony. He talks about how he thought Michael was dead at the time and how the heart-monitor that Senneff put on MJ had flat-lined. <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Blount changes the story a couple of times about where MJ was when he entered the room, first he says he was on the bed, than on the floor, then again on the bed and moved to the floor....but this is not an indication that he is in.<br /><br />
    Hey I've just realized Blount said he was the driver of the ambulance...or am I wrong? So he is the one who drove so slow when leaving Carlwood  suspicious//.
  • If he was in charge as an ambulance driver and frontpersonel in case of emergency he sure didn't do his job unless he was TOLD to back out slowly = SETUP
    on 1322468440:
    <br />
    on 1322264200:
    <br />The house staff being told to leave before the ambulance makes me think there was something they weren’t meant to see on that stretcher. They needed the least amount of people in the house before the stretcher left the house.<br />
    <br /><br />EXACTLY!  It is coming together now, as I said it would.  As soon as you realize that the things in the videos actually happened on 6-25-09, then the pieces start falling into place.<br /><br />
    on 1322264466:
    <br />Hey, maybe that's why they waited for so long - 40 minutes - before the ambulance left Carlwood - because they waited all the staff to leave :shock: :shock:<br />
    <br /><br />BINGO!<br /><br />
    <br /><br />So this means that the paramedics are in, or at least some of them, because if it was a real emergency they wouldn't have agreed to waste 42 minutes with no good reason.
  • That makes sense!
    on 1322470450:
    <br />If he was in charge as an ambulance driver and frontpersonel in case of emergency he sure didn't do his job unless he was TOLD to back out slowly = SETUP<br />
    <br /><br />He was the driver, I've heard it on his testimony now, starting from 6:40<br /><br />
    He was the driver when they arrived at Carlwood but I only assume he was also the driver when they left Carlwood.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Okay, that would be a good reason for a corpse. I don't believe they would kill him according to this numerology, but I have never thought about the option of them trying after the world would already think he's dead. But that would mean AFTER he was pronounced dead. Stupid, because I have said a few times to people that anyone could kill him now without the world even bothering, because he is already 'dead'. This gives a total new braincrack. Means they would have planned it after he was pronounced. Murray and Alvarez are in on the hoax, not the murder plot, because I have a hard time believing that Michael's plan was to have Murray really shoot him down with Propofol. The murder being planned at Carolwood, after they found out about the hoax plan and numerology (who's the rat?), doesn't make sense because Michael (if on the scene) would be awake and not officially dead yet. So in order to try and cover it up because he was already 'dead', requires for their plan to be somewhere after the pronounciation, or maybe in the ER room when they brought him in (if MJ originally planned to go himself). But Murray would be there as well, and therefore a witness to any wrongdoing. Michael would not be ill or dead, so any medications given to him would be suspicious and probably involuntarily. And if that was the plan and MJ sent a corpse, no one would bother to kill the corpse a second time, so that doesn't make sense either. So I think it should have been planned in that case at a different location. Maybe the location Michael originally planned to flee to right after the hoax.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Which by the way still doesn´t require a corpse. Best oppurtunity to kill him is after pronounciation. And since it´s a hoax, MJ would not be lying helpless anywhere on a stretcher, the best oppurtunity would be at his first hiding place, wherever that is.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

on 1322471313:
    <br />Which by the way still doesn´t require a corpse. Best oppurtunity to kill him is after pronounciation. And since it´s a hoax, MJ would not be lying helpless anywhere on a stretcher, the best oppurtunity would be at his first hiding place, wherever that is.<br />
    <br /><br />And if Michael knew or suspected they found out about the hoax and numerology so they tried to kill him when he was "already" dead, he wouldn't go himself in the ambulance to risk to be murdered.<br /><br />Sorry, I have a difficult time to "process" this murder within a murder thing crash/.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    <br />If the Illuminati knew MJ's whole plan they would know that real MJ was headed for the airport, then the killer was waiting at LAX to do it.<br />Or any one of the people in on the hoax that MJ trusted to do their part, could have been a "Judas" who was going to betray him, being paid money by the Illuminati. Did MJ know ahead of time (like Jesus) that there was a betrayer in his camp?  So it would all depend on how complete was the hoax knowledge that the Illuminati had access to in foiling his plans. It seems to me though that MJ outsmarted them, and not the other way around, because TS verifies that MJ is alive and behind this hoax, unless TS is from Illuminati (which I don't believe errrr :? :lol: .)<br /><br /><br />If they were waiting for the staff to leave before bringing down the body, then they body must not have looked like MJ (corpse or nothing theory), because if a sheet covered him totally, then it tells everyone that he's already dead, but EMT's were supposedly working on him.
  • So a couple of pillows got a ride to UCLA that day....to kick off the hallyballou at Carolwood and UCLA.<br /><br />Do you mean the HOAX, carefully planned, leaked out, then got real and turned into HOAX again because of MJ's foreseeing?
    on 1322471811:
    <br />If they were waiting for the staff to leave before bringing down the body, then they body must not have looked like MJ (corpse or nothing theory), because if a sheet covered him totally, then it tells everyone that he's already dead, but EMT's were supposedly working on him.<br />
    <br /><br />Could have been nothing. Dummy could have been used for the staged picture, and left at LAFD firestation. The dummy could have been already in the ambulance. One thing that I found odd is that we see them loading in a stretcher through the gate (shadow picture) because the ambulance was in front of the house, right in front of the steps, and I have a hard time believing you could have seen that through the gates if I look at the house on Google maps.

• Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    I don't think, other than the inconsistencies, that there is evidence of Blount being in the hoax. The fact that he drove slowly isn't an indication of much of anything, considering I have heard from paramedics that it is not unusual. If the paramedics believed he was dead, even though they were taking him to the hospital to continue resuscitation; means he felt no need to speed out of the driveway because emergency situations are subjective. In other words, if the patient was considered dead after 40 mins of resuscitation, than they had no reason to rush to hospital. Also, the sirens not being on is not a clue aswell considering those are turned on once they enter traffic to alert people, as they have right of way. So, perhaps only Senneff is "in on it"?<br /><br />I think the theory that involves the LEAST risk at this point is still, the corpse. Blount said he recognized MJ but that does not mean it was MJ. If he was told who the patient was, his brain would make that connection automatically believing who he saw, was who he was told it was. It's the way the mind works, he wouldn't have even questioned because why would he? Why would UCLA staff? If the doc's were also not in the hoax, they too would not question what they were being told; especially given the family confirmed who the "patient" was. 99.9999% of the world believes MJ's dead, so even if medical personnel didn't think the patient was Michael, it wouldn't make much of a difference. All the corpse had to have was fair skin, dark hair, and be thin. In fact, it could have resembled Fat Albert but no one would question would they? LOL <br /><br />I do think that once the how's become clear, the why's are even clearer and vice versa. Michael faked his death for serious, life threatening reasons combined with the ARG entertainment aspects ofcourse; given those reasons a corpse being used is also serious thus, people would be able to grasp the idea much better in my opinion.<br /><br />Maybe a dummy could fit into this but, i don't think so. And "nothing" would require more in on it.
  • on 1322470943:
    <br />He was the driver when they arrived at Carlwood but I only assume he was also the driver when they left Carlwood.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, but that is an incorrect assumption.  He was riding in the back, on the way to UCLA.
  • working on a body???
    on 1322473110:
    <br />
    on 1322470943:
    <br />He was the driver when they arrived at Carlwood but I only assume he was also the driver when they left Carlwood.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, but that is an incorrect assumption.  He was riding in the back, on the way to UCLA.<br />
    <br /><br />Well if that's true, Blount doesn't have to be in, if a corpse was used, Senneff could have been driving. But in that case, why would Blount recognize the person as being MJ?

• My fourth point, on MJ not going to the hospital, is the testimony of Sharon Sidney.  She is one of the “stalker” fans, who was at Carolwood day and night; and she was there when the ambulance went to UCLA.  Ben talks about her, and you can even see a still shot of her face {see 1:15, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvr08oqpK44; compare http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBwcjfRkht0}.<br /><br />Of course we could write this off by saying that she is in on the hoax, but why?  Or if she is not in the hoax, why would she lie?  This is not my only evidence; but it is one of them.  And the testimony of people is usually considered acceptable evidence for court cases.<br /><br />A casual fan might not be able to determine whether or not it was MJ on the stretcher; but she was no casual fan.  Her purpose in following the ambulance to UCLA was to see what was or wasn’t in the stretcher; so it would be very hard to say that she merely FORGOT whether or not she saw MJ on the stretcher—this would NOT be something that you might forget (such as the time of day).<br /><br />“She says, there were strange cars at Michael Jackson's mansion on the night of June 24th. She felt that something covert was taking place. ... She tells of how, at the hospital, she spoke with paramedic Blount, and how they both agreed that the person that was wheeled into the hospital was not Michael Jackson. Sharon is adamant that the patient wheeled into the emergency room was much shorter than Michael. She was very upset that paramedic Blount told a completely different story when he testified for the prosecution and detailed how he and his partner handled Michael's resuscitation efforts at Carolwood.”<br />{http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tanya-young-williams/michael-jackson-trial-dr-conrad-murray-week-2_b_1002886.html; http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=20842.0}.<br />
    Okay, but why leave Blount in the dark if you are going to let him in before his testimony anyway? Or was it not MJ camp who ordered him to lie?

• A person much shorter than Michael Jackson....but a person, verified not Michael Jackson. Are we back at the impersonator/body theory?  /pull hair/ Round and round we go......