TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)

Comments

• [size=12pt]I also wanted to make a general observation.  I think what trips up some of the members here is a belief that any element of this hoax MUST ONLY have ONE purpose.  Michael has always been so adept at blending elements to suit or fulfill his purposes (weaving his message into music) that I find it hard to believe people think he wouldn't do exactly that now.  There is obviously a very serious and purposeful side/element being dealt with...(for my analogy let's call that the "black")...and there is a proof/clue side/element that is necessary to gain our attention...(in my analogy this is the "white").  These two colors can exist independently or they can be blended together to form grey...and that (IMO) is what we're dealing with in these scenarios lots of times.  You have to allow your mind to accept and see the grey combination for what it is...it's necessary.  If the trial had not contained the irregularities it did and all we saw was serious testimony...how many would have been quaking in their believer boots?  The extras (IMO) were to remind us that he's really still with us...but that doesn't mean that the process itself was not real...at least in part. [/size]
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I come home from work to find I've missed the last 5 pages. Putting reading glasses on. 8)<br />It seems we were rather close to the truth of the hows of the hoax in it's early days, and for me, I began to complicate things throughout the the course of the next two+ years. <br />Thankyou for blowing out the cobwebs TS. As for the Biblical reasons for the hoax, this reminded me of a comment I posted way back in June 2010<br />
    Updates & Posts by TS / Re: TIai update #6: Michael & Elvis, DOuble-bam This Summer?<br />« on: June 22, 2010, 09:40:01 PM »<br />Lately we've been looking at connecting the dots and when I was watching the movie 2012 again with some friends tonight, I heard  this for the first time. In the movie,  Dr Helmsley talks of the scientist  from India who perished and that He was the man who connected all the dots. Then he went on to say open the doors so others can get on board the ark and be saved.<br />Was Mike the man who connected all  the dots and realized that the only way to wake humanity up enmass was to hoax His death to get their attention. So they could be saved? I'm sorry to get preachy, but I'm thinking of a scripture in Mathew chapter 24 verse 14<br />"And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come."<br />Mike said it's all of LOVE. Is this the reason for the hoax. He loves and cares so much that He wants everyone to have that chance?<br />ReplyQuoteNotify
    <br />It has been obvious to me since June 2010 that this has always been at the heart of the hoax. Thankyou for your patience with us. <br /><br />Now...on to 7C...I will refrain from posting till I think more on the subject. <br /> <br /><br /><br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1322551924:
    <br />
    on 1322525986:
    <br />4 - Gives Michael hands on direction of his hoax.
    <br /><br />Why would he need hands on direction, if it's all planned in advance?  What is there to direct?  Also, the Liberian Girl theme at the memorial and funeral indicate MJ directing, yes; but from BEHIND THE SCENES!<br /><br />
    on 1322525986:
    <br />TS said that MJ wouldn't make a double take his spot as he wouldn't put someone else in a target position like that.  And yet by believing MJ flew off on an unscheduled private jet, we are led to believe that Michael would put EVERYONE ELSE actively involved in the events of the hoax that day AT RISK??!?  While he's safely tucked away on a plane or at his destination?  I don't think so.<br />
    <br /><br />Why would anyone else be put at any extra risk?  Would they kill for example one or more of the paramedics, just because they were mad that MJ hoaxed his death and got away?  I don't think so.<br />
    <br /><br />I believe you said before that Michael wasn't in imminent danger that day (correct me if I'm wrong).  But IF he was and a hitman was sent that day, that person's presence would be a threat to anyone there that day.  Not that a hitman would be angered into killing someone else but still, I don't believe Michael would put anyone in harm's way, not if he knew there was a threat like that.<br /><br />I don't think that was the case though (someone sent by TPTB that day to kill MJ). I guess what my point was (which I stated in a post afterwards to PureLove) was that the whole hoax is a risk and if Michael flew off, leaving everyone else to carry off the pre-planned events, the risk of the hoax being exposed was still present.  Which means everyone but Michael has to take one for the team if there were any repercussions because he has deniability of not being there.  What sort of repercussions, if any, I don't know. <br /><br />I'm not desperately trying to hold onto the Live MJ theory for dear life, I just don't see other certain points that I had made in the post that you quoted from being debunked.  I'm not trying to be difficult, I'm just trying to make sense of everything and all the signs still indicate a live MJ to me.  And for all of the WHY's of the hoax, Michael's presence makes sense, especially considering the prank, movie, ARG reasons on top of everything else.  <br /><br />TS, you mentioned the Liberian Girl theme and the thing with that is Michael was still in the room, just hidden above and behind the camera.  He could've been easily hidden on June 25th by those surrounding him, by a sheet - WE'RE the audience and the majority of the world was fooled.<br /><br />I guess what I don't understand (about the escape theory) is how he can be behind the scenes if he's not anywhere near the scene, no matter how pre-planned it was.<br /><br /><br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    :cry: :cry: :cry: judge is angry :cry: :cry: :cry:<br /><br />TS left us alone and Murray got 4 years :cry:<br />But he will be in jail only 2 years
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    He was sentenced 4 years, so 2 years in jail. This trial was real. I cannot believe and hold my tears anymore. I simply can't believe and understand anymore. Michael wouldn't let an innocent man in prison no matter what!
  • next court date 23 January ....  Thriller released on 23 January 1984,  deducted 43 days from court time  4 + 3  = 7,  <br /><br />lots of song titles mentioned during the court case,  Childhood,  Privacy,  Another Day
    what next court date?
  • on 1322590456:
    <br />what next court date?<br />
    <br /><br />23 January 2012
  • :roll:
    on 1322590855:
    <br />
    on 1322590456:
    <br /><br />23 January 2012<br />
    <br /><br />I saw you said that. He goes to jail, so next date for what and what's the reason?
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    I'm thinking the 'sentencing' had to happen the way it did, in order to complete the 'picture'.<br /><br />But...<br /><br />
    on 1321777865:
    <br />
    on 1321038855:
    <br />...<br />At this rate, maybe we can wrap it all up by the end of the weekend  :lol:...wouldn't that be great!  But something tells me that no matter what we come up with, the ending to the level will occur on a date that's already been predetermined (maybe Nov 29?).<br />
    <br /><br />It's possible that we could finish early.<br /><br />However, we will finish no later than November 29--even if I have to do 7b and 7c without any help (7a is nearly complete already).<br />
    <br /><br />....I'm very intrigued as to WHY Level 7 was to finish no later than November 29.  The level is obviously not finished....but then again, neither is the day.<br /><br />But I would love to hear from TS as to the 'link' between finishing Level 7 and November 29.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    I'm just hoping the '4 years to get it right' aren't starting from now....
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1322591029:
    <br />
    on 1322590855:
    <br />
    on 1322590456:
    <br /><br /><br /><br />23 January 2012<br />
    <br /><br />I saw you said that. He goes to jail, so next date for what and what's the reason?<br />
    to discuss the details of exibit B - how they determined the amount for restitution 100.000.000 $<br /><br />I've just saw Jermaine pointing to the 'AEG needs to be investigated' sign....could they be the subjects of the sting?
    2 years in jail means until 2013-2014...What will we do? continue to confront theories till when? 2012 theory and 4 years to get it right theory will be long gone...
  • on 1322591029:
    <br />
    on 1322590855:
    <br />
    on 1322590456:
    <br /><br />23 January 2012<br />
    <br /><br />I saw you said that. He goes to jail, so next date for what and what's the reason?<br />
    <br /><br /><br />for financial restitution money he will pay to the estate for loss of earnings for the tour etc to the family and children.
  • on 1322591242:
    <br />I'm just hoping the '4 years to get it right' aren't starting from now....<br />
    <br /><br /> geek/
  • on 1322590245:
    <br />next court date 23 January ....  Thriller released on 23 January 1984,  deducted 43 days from court time  4 + 3  = 7,  <br /><br />lots of song titles mentioned during the court case,  Childhood,  Privacy,  Another Day <br />
    <br /><br /><br />It was 46 days credit given, not 43
    Murray's MUG SHOT is on TMZ.<br /><br />No, I can't believe. Michael is gone... Jesus I'm trembling...I can't even react, I'm petrified<br /><br />1129-conrad-mug2.jpg
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1322592855:
    <br />Murray's MUG SHOT is on TMZ.<br /><br />No, I can't believe. Michael is gone. Jesus... I'm trembling<br />
    <br /><br />How does this prove that Michael is gone??? This sentencing we all saw it coming and we knew already what Murray was facing. It's 100% part of the Plan. What's happened to everything that we have learned? all the clues? all our investigations? We already know that so much of what is happening is staged for the purpose of the Illusion. And we do not have to wait for Murray to complete his time in jail, TS told us already that it should end before 2013. <br />
  • on 1322592778:
    <br />
    on 1322590245:
    <br />next court date 23 January ....  Thriller released on 23 January 1984,  deducted 43 days from court time  4 + 3  = 7,  <br /><br />lots of song titles mentioned during the court case,  Childhood,  Privacy,  Another Day <br />
    <br /><br /><br />It was 46 days credit given, not 43<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Thank you, I had realised that, but not had chance to correct it as my computer feed keeps freezing till now.<br /><br /><br />Thank you for correction for the sake of accuracy.<br /><br /> ;D  bearhug<br />
    on 1322593333:
    <br />
    on 1322592855:
    <br />Murray's MUG SHOT is on TMZ.<br /><br />No, I can't believe. Michael is gone. Jesus... I'm trembling<br />
    <br /><br />How does this prove that Michael is gone??? This sentencing we all saw it coming and we knew already what Murray was facing. It's 100% part of the Plan. <br />
    <br /><br /><br />What was still somehow weird was no mugshot. 2 years from now on means somewhere within 2013-2014 when every calculation and 4 years to "get it right" will be long gone. This has no logical explanation for me now. <br /><br />How long can we say it's all still part of the plan...? 
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    And did everybody go to TMZ and SAW THE ADVERTISING of SONY: MAKE.BELIEVE in the background of that mugshot article? <br />And that ad flying in?<br /><br />MAKE.BELIEVE !
    SONY MAKE.BELIEVE appeared many times, time ago. It wasn't just today, Grace... I saw it many times on TMZ.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    The campaign got attention after the disappearance and is a steady companion ever since.<br /><br />Nobody should lose faith due to today's movie.<br />In fact, today was a much brighter day as to getting to the points than those weeks when we were almost falling asleep in the courtroom.<br />Today, some Harissa was in the room. Tension, emotions, pressure, loudness, judgement day.<br />I wonder what that orange shampoo bottle was about. LOL<br /><br />Faith to everybody! <br />
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1322594146:
    <br />
    on 1322593333:
    <br />
    on 1322592855:
    <br /><br />How does this prove that Michael is gone??? This sentencing we all saw it coming and we knew already what Murray was facing. It's 100% part of the Plan. <br />
    <br /><br /><br />What was still somehow weird was no mugshot. 2 years from now on means somewhere within 2013-2014 when every calculation and 4 years to "get it right" will be long gone. This has no logical explanation for me now. <br /><br />How long can we say it's all still part of the plan...?  <br />
    <br /><br />Well maybe that we should see things from the right perspective. It's a hoax so what is going on in front of our eyes is part of this illusion. There is a plot here, and there is a beginning, a middle and an end to this Hoax story, the Movie has not ended yet. Considering all this, and the MILLIONS of clues, hints, whispers, nudges, winks, etc., from TS, Front, the Family, TMZ etc; there is absolutely no reason to doubt. The sentence doesn't mean anything in itself, what's important is the time needed by Michael to achieve the many goals he has to. Everything comes down to the Hoax and its purposes. No need to worry, we know the truth and this is what will prevail in the end.