TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)

Comments

• JosJos Posts: 360
    I can't imagine the possibility that anyone other than Michael himself is directing the whole hoax.<br />Also I think you can use someone's / an twitter account to send cryptic signs to the people who are in.<br />For example, last week there was a report on Dutch television, about a composer (don't know who it was) who's used twitter to send songs to an orchestra.<br />He send a tweet with (for example): AAAaGGg  and so on. The reciever knew what it was and made it to a real song.<br /><br />I can see Michael using Paris' twitter for example, to write stuff that for "normal people" is just some strange writing, but is infact an direction for the people who are in on this hoax.<br /><br />I also find it to risky to take an airplane at June 25. <br />If he did fly with the Mexicana A318 plane, which is an commercial airplane, he must have had an fake ID and indeed that would be an Federal Crime.<br /><br />Maybe, we can look at the video material again which was aired on June 25th? <br />I think, Michael as a prankster, must be - in some sort of disquise- on one of the video's, just for the fun of it.<br />I don't think he wasn't on television at all at that day. For what I've learned about him, that isn't Michael-ish.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Indeed, remember how everyone who ever worked with him remarks about how 'hands-on' MJ is with all his work.
    on 1321002675:
    <br /><br />........ At this point, I’m going to give you a couple of real good pointers, which should help you as we go through this final level.  Start with the fewest people possible in on it, which would actually be zero and no hoax (MJ really died); and then work backwards from that point—changing nothing from the no hoax scenario, except what is NEEDED to be changed in order to accomplish the hoax. I already gave you an example with the ambulance: if MJ really died, then the ambulance came to Carolwood and went to UCLA on June 25, 2009.  Don’t change that for the hoax, unless there is a need for it to happen on a different day.  And use this same principle, in putting all the pieces together.<br />
    <br /><br />Following on from the ambulance example, and not changing anything unless it was needed to accomplish the hoax - here I am still, coming to the conclusion that MJ went in that ambulance to UCLA - only thing changed from the no-hoax scenario is that he wasn't dead! And that didn't matter because paramedics and key hospital staff must have been in on it anyway, and an alive MJ who can play dead if needs be is far less risky than dummies, corpses etc  and all the problems of getting hold of and disposing of that they bring.<br /><br />I'm sorry TS, convince me otherwise!
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I had said a few posts ago, I'd look around for that weather information.  Here's the post.....it was overcast, scattered clouds...but nothing major to shut an airport down.  I also still wonder why, if it was overcast etc, were all the skies in the videos from that day bright, sunny and blue....and the shadows so bold?  <br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,14929.msg249490.html#msg249490<br /><br />One more thing.....<br />this video that has been posted a lot here.....if you watch really closely, at :18 and :21 the video feed/angle changes slightly....like an edit.  It's from HollywoodTV (which I have always held suspect)...how many cameras did they have there, and why the need for an edit splice?  Did the helicopters change?  <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Hope you are all off to a great Tuesday! <br />Blessings & LOVE
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    on 1352204727:
    <br />Indeed, remember how everyone who ever worked with him remarks about how 'hands-on' MJ is with all his work.<br />
    <br /><br />True...but it seems there are exceptions.  If we are to believe what was said in the Bad25 docu, and funny enough about Liberian Girl....Mike didn't even want to be there.  He had to be convinced to even make an appearance (i.e. he was NOT on the set directing nor behind the 'actual' camera while they were filming).  He agreed to show up to shoot that one scene with him behind a camera....and did so while the car engine was still running lol....he was in and out as fast as he could be.  From what I've read, he was involved in the editing of the footage afterwards.<br /><br />Yet, Liberian Girl HAS been a background theme throughout this whole thing....and the 'illusion' of it, is that he WAS there shooting the whole thing but really wasn't.  Maybe, with the hoax, it's been the reverse?<br /><br />
    on 1352072617:
    <br />
    on 1351340935:
    <br />... I'm not even sure that the levels (especially Level 7) were ever meant to lead us to answers....perhaps they were meant to fine-tune our questions/methods.
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Some of both.  [/size]<br />
    <br /><br />I think we've done a great job of the latter...hopefully the former will soon come through.<br /><br />calendar_November_29.png<br /><br />Time's a tickin'  :icon_albino:<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1352207560:
    <br />
    on 1321002675:
    <br /><br />........ At this point, I’m going to give you a couple of real good pointers, which should help you as we go through this final level.  Start with the fewest people possible in on it, which would actually be zero and no hoax (MJ really died); and then work backwards from that point—changing nothing from the no hoax scenario, except what is NEEDED to be changed in order to accomplish the hoax. I already gave you an example with the ambulance: if MJ really died, then the ambulance came to Carolwood and went to UCLA on June 25, 2009.  Don’t change that for the hoax, unless there is a need for it to happen on a different day.  And use this same principle, in putting all the pieces together.<br />
    <br /><br />Following on from the ambulance example, and not changing anything unless it was needed to accomplish the hoax - here I am still, coming to the conclusion that MJ went in that ambulance to UCLA - only thing changed from the no-hoax scenario is that he wasn't dead! And that didn't matter because paramedics and key hospital staff must have been in on it anyway, and an alive MJ who can play dead if needs be is far less risky than dummies, corpses etc  and all the problems of getting hold of and disposing of that they bring.<br /><br />I'm sorry TS, convince me otherwise!<br />
    <br /><br />Yep, I agree!  MJ was there.  The same people had to be in on it anyways and the key hospital people would've been expecting him and had the area he arrived at cleared of anybody who didn't need to be there.  The fire alarm was pulled and reports that MJ had gone into cardiac arrest had been published which created the crowds and chaos in the streets outside the hospital.  There was so much going on that it would be relatively easy for MJ to carry out his plan.  There are too many factors involved with MJ flying away that morning and I don't think he would want to miss the action - it's his hoax afterall and what better way to trick everyone then to do it right in front of their eyes.  The only thing I'm not sure of is if he was on the stretcher or around it.
  • I guess I’m not that convincible  :icon_e_confused: that MJ was there then or even that he ever came back to Carolwood at all after that last rehearsal.  If he had eaten his prepared soup from the night before, which Kai admitted had not been touched I might be a little swayed. Neither did he drink his breakfast juices with the children.  But I’m still listening with an open mind.  :smiley_abuv:<br /><br />Speaking of Kai, there was an interview she did with the Today Show where she said that Murray ran into the kitchen screaming to go get Prince and security.  However, in her court testimony to Brazil, I believe, she first said that Murray did enter the kitchen, screaming, etc.  Then she later changes that testimony & says that he never came all the way down the stairs but leaned over the rails demanding she get Prince and Security.  So did he come into the kitchen or did he stop & lean over the rail?  Just an observation that might not amount to a hill of beans, but I remember it vividly.  Would it make any difference where Murray was when he called out or not? I don’t know.  It’s just a discrepancy that stays in my mind.
  • on 1352218665:
    <br />[size=12pt]I guess I’m not that convincible[/size]  :icon_e_confused: that MJ was there then or even that he ever came back to Carolwood at all after that last rehearsal.  If he had eaten his prepared soup from the night before, which Kai admitted had not been touched I might be a little swayed. Neither did he drink his breakfast juices with the children.  But I’m still listening with an open mind.  :smiley_abuv:<br /><br />Speaking of Kai, there was an interview she did with the Today Show where she said that Murray ran into the kitchen screaming to go get Prince and security.  However, in her court testimony to Brazil, I believe, she first said that Murray did enter the kitchen, screaming, etc.  Then she later changes that testimony & says that he never came all the way down the stairs but leaned over the rails demanding she get Prince and Security.  So did he come into the kitchen or did he stop & lean over the rail?  Just an observation that might not amount to a hill of beans, but I remember it vividly.  Would it make any difference where Murray was when he called out or not? I don’t know.  It’s just a discrepancy that stays in my mind.
    <br /><br />Me neither! I "ran with" the sting court N real cadaver theory... lmao, I even have CONVINCED in my username.  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /> :judge-smiley:  :icon_geek:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1352189881:
    <br />
    on 1352097718:
    <br />
    on 1352097158:
    <br />... Which means that the court was BOTH hoax court, and sting court!  (Ooops, did I spill the beans?)<br />
    <br /><br />Of course that concept is not entirely new; several have already mentioned it.  But I'm wanting to put this conclusion on a more solid basis, than has been done before, in order to complete Level 7 solidly.<br /><br /> :compute:<br />
    <br /><br />Ok, so in order to work out who or what is the subject of this possible sting, I think we should be looking more closely, as TS suggested in another post from his marathon session, at 'what is not alleged' in court - the parts that didn't relate directly to MJ's 'manslaughter' and June 25th and could therefore be 'real'.<br /><br />For starters, what about the ease with which Murray was apparently able to obtain excessive quantities of drugs, even having them delivered to a private home, not even a medical address?<br /><br />Have to go to work now, but maybe others would like to expand the list of 'what is not alleged' and help TS get this level wrapped up!<br />
    <br /><br />Remember, Propofol isn't a drug; it isn't controlled, it isn't a narcotic, and it isn't illegal to obtain, have, use, or distribute. It's an anesthetic, and it is considered medical supply, just like gloves, needles, syringes, catheters, saline, sutures, etc. <br /><br />Murray was charged with one count of involuntary mans.laughter because there was simply nothing else to charge him with. That includes his use and possession of Propofol, which was not disputed.<br /><br />TS has already admitted this is a sting on the media and the fans. I see no evidence as of yet to conclude there are other subjects or persons being targeted as an additional sting. And the hour grows late.<br /><br />I'm pretty sure WE prevent entrapment being claimed by both the media and the fans upon bamsday. Just us being here, laying out our theories and evidence supporting those theories are proof that anyone could figure out the truth in this case if properly motivated.<br /><br />I think it is that simple because the evidence available thus far suggests as such.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    This just posted to MJ's FB account, and seems to be perhaps relevant to what we are doing here:<br /><br />
    Michael Jackson<br />Quote of the Day: "I love experienced people. I love people who are phenomenally talented. I love people who’ve worked so hard and been so courageous and are the leaders in their fields. For me to meet somebody like that and learn from them and share words with them—to me that’s magic. To work together." (Interview Magazine, August 1982)<br />Like · · Share · 4,885249343 · 9 minutes ago ·
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Definitely!!
  • on 1352224012:
    <br />
    on 1352189881:
    <br />
    on 1352097718:
    <br />
    on 1352097158:
    <br />... Which means that the court was BOTH hoax court, and sting court!  (Ooops, did I spill the beans?)<br />
    <br /><br />Of course that concept is not entirely new; several have already mentioned it.  But I'm wanting to put this conclusion on a more solid basis, than has been done before, in order to complete Level 7 solidly.<br /><br /> :compute:<br />
    <br /><br />Ok, so in order to work out who or what is the subject of this possible sting, I think we should be looking more closely, as TS suggested in another post from his marathon session, at 'what is not alleged' in court - the parts that didn't relate directly to MJ's 'manslaughter' and June 25th and could therefore be 'real'.<br /><br />For starters, what about the ease with which Murray was apparently able to obtain excessive quantities of drugs, even having them delivered to a private home, not even a medical address?<br /><br />Have to go to work now, but maybe others would like to expand the list of 'what is not alleged' and help TS get this level wrapped up!<br />
    <br /><br />Remember, Propofol isn't a drug; it isn't controlled, it isn't a narcotic, and it isn't illegal to obtain, have, use, or distribute. It's an anesthetic, and it is considered medical supply, just like gloves, needles, syringes, catheters, saline, sutures, etc. <br /><br />Murray was charged with one count of involuntary mans.laughter because there was simply nothing else to charge him with. That includes his use and possession of Propofol, which was not disputed.<br /><br />TS has already admitted this is a sting on the media and the fans. I see no evidence as of yet to conclude there are other subjects or persons being targeted as an additional sting. And the hour grows late.<br /><br />I'm pretty sure WE prevent entrapment being claimed by both the media and the fans upon bamsday. Just us being here, laying out our theories and evidence supporting those theories are proof that anyone could figure out the truth in this case if properly motivated.<br /><br />I think it is that simple because the evidence available thus far suggests as such.<br />
    <br />I remember the initial news reports saying Michael died from an overdose of Demerol and after a few days it was changed to propofol. I vaguely remember some discussion about the change being because Demerol is a controlled substance while propofol isn't. If Murray was giving Michael Demerol in a home setting that would have opened up a can of worms of legalities regarding where and how he obtained the Demerol among other things. I also remember listening to the song Morphine before the change where he sings about Demerol and a heart attack. I was like :o ???
  • Regarding the plane that departed that morning, here’s a link to where it was discussed here briefly last year.  <br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=107&t=14260&start=25
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1352226699:
    <br />Regarding the plane that departed that morning, here’s a link to where it was discussed here briefly last year.  <br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=107&t=14260&start=25<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    by hesouttamylife » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:44 pm<br /><br />  I thought I was losing it. Thanks for the vote of confidence. When you look back at things concerning Neverland it kindof adds up. The place went unkept for years. When Michael “died” for lack of a better word, there was a lot of disdain surrounding Neverland and Michael and the fans and the community where it’s located. It was in disrepair long enough for people to kind of lose hope that it would ever be what it once was. The neighborhood association was gung ho against anything Michael being there and fans put the possibility on a back burner. It was used for this and that over short spurts. Then we hear of all this concrete being delivered there. But for what? That story died for many. but never for me. Then there were these lavish affairs held and the gates by big shots. The gates had been stripped and the rides, gone. Michael had been erased. Now recently, the gates are back. There is talk of a Michael like venue becoming operational. WTF happened to those neighbors who had all bt sworn off anyting Michael? Did they ove or get bought out? Well low and behold, It is looking quite beautiful and ‘“ALIVE” again  And most fans are of the opinion that Neverland is the absolute LAST PLACE Michael Jackson would ever want to be. It’s perfect.  No one would look for him there because he said he never wanted to go there again. But isn’t that just the way. Michael always had an end to the means. He said it wasn’t home anymore. Possibly until all the bullshit was eradicated, it couldn’t be. I feel that is all about to come to a screeching halt. And guess what, It’s looking more and more like home to me.
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Well, maybe Michael said that they would never return to Neverland with some  "purpose"....In the future :icon_geek: :confused:
    @bec, so you are convinced the sting is ONLY against the media and fans? Could be - but did we need a full blown court case to achieve that? I'm trying to consider other subjects, you understand, in light of TS's recent posts! What did he mean by asking us to consider 'what is not alleged'?<br /><br />Re: propofol - in light of the catastrophic events apparently resulting from it's uncontrolled, legal acquisition and use - maybe that should be re-assessed.
  • on 1352231873:
    <br />@bec, so you are convinced the sting is ONLY against the media and fans? Could be - but did we need a full blown court case to achieve that? I'm trying to consider other subjects, you understand, in light of TS's recent posts! What did he mean by asking us to consider 'what is not alleged'?<br /><br />Re: propofol - in light of the catastrophic events apparently resulting from it's uncontrolled, legal acquisition and use - maybe that should be re-assessed.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :th_bravo: <br /><br /><br />Woot woot! Keep goin' curls!  :icon_bounce:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1352231873:
    <br />@bec, so you are convinced the sting is ONLY against the media and fans? Could be - but did we need a full blown court case to achieve that? I'm trying to consider other subjects, you understand, in light of TS's recent posts! What did he mean by asking us to consider 'what is not alleged'?<br /><br />Re: propofol - in light of the catastrophic events apparently resulting from it's uncontrolled, legal acquisition and use - maybe that should be re-assessed.<br />
    <br /><br />I've been wracking my brain too but apart from watching the entire trial again, I wouldn't know where to begin.  We never really got past TS' sting level because we never came to a consensus as to who the sting would be against.  There were many suggestions that would make sense but it never went beyond that.  If the court case was both a sting and hoax court, then the court people (judge, attorneys) appeared to be in on it.  The judge is a certainty imo, the prosecution too - example - they had the missing "N" in the "pronouced" slide.  The defense - their proximity to Murray would make them in on it... So based on those few observations I would think that if there is a sting, the target is an outside agency/person(s).<br /><br />Propofol is now a controlled substance, in at least some states, I just did a quick google search.  So something did come of that.
  • on 1352185286:
    <br />Rescue is what the LASD chopper serves for.<br /><br />
    <br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpsauI7kX78&feature=related<br /><br />I just died laughing about the cosy brown porta-potties, delivered to us via AP ...<br />http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/01/neverland-ranch-porta-potty/<br /><br />[size=12pt]These early indications almost make SOTT a plausible alias for sneaking in.[/size]
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121:    :elvis-1405:<br /><br />lmao! Elvis "died" on the Loo!  :compute:<br /><br /> :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red    :moonwalk_:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    0701_porta_potty_ap090630028729_ap-1.jpg<br /><br />Oh my foosballs....we can see only 7 of these things  :thjajaja121:<br />really?  I don't know which is worse, the fact that there are porta-potties in the<br />picture, or the fact that I just counted them.  I digress.......vino please....BTC, ready the nuts, I mean filberts! <br /><br />I'm on a roll...jeeze....I can't stop the potty humor...ugh....I am flush out of things to say.....<br /><br />Blessings...... :fresse:<br /><br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    LMAO Wishy  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />______________________________________<br /><br /><br />IN on the hoax:<br />- the judge<br />- prosecution<br />- defense (& Murray , of course!!  :icon_lol: )<br />- jury (maybe not in its entirety)<br />- Murray's girl friends  :icon_lol:<br />- MJ's bodyguards, <br />- Kai Chase,<br />- Kenny Ortega<br /><br /><br />Parties being stung:<br />- all the witnesses for AEG <br />- other witnesses involved in music industry<br />- witnesses involved in pharmaceutical industry<br />- doctors<br />- the media (except TMZ  :icon_lol: )<br />- the general public<br />- the fans<br />
  • Some of those remarks are crude.  But getting to the pottys, were these for the Memorial Service? Seems to be a few of the fan mementos back there with them  :icon_e_confused:  That’s not nice. 
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Quote from: TS_comments on November 05, 2012, 03:32:38 PM<br />[...] Which means that the court was BOTH hoax court, and sting court!  (Ooops, did I spill the beans?)
    <br /><br /><br />Here I go again<br /><br />allegedly,  that assumes or is suspected but not this demonstrated<br /><br /><br />Condemn a man for allegedly to kill Michael, allegedly a day, then the verdict is not secure is a allegedly, Murray was accused of a crime alleged :fresse:<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1352242668:
    <br />0701_porta_potty_ap090630028729_ap-1.jpg<br /><br />Oh my foosballs....we can see only 7 of these things  :thjajaja121:<br />really?  I don't know which is worse, the fact that there are porta-potties in the<br />picture, or the fact that I just counted them.  I digress.......vino please....BTC, ready the nuts, I mean filberts! <br /><br />I'm on a roll...jeeze....I can't stop the potty humor...ugh....I am flush out of things to say.....<br /><br />Blessings...... :fresse:<br />
    <br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol: @ Wish...don't worry you aren't the only one who counted them.....so did I lol & I  had a little chuckle when there were 7 of them :icon_lol:<br /><br />
    Some of those remarks are crude.  But getting to the pottys, were these for the Memorial Service? Seems to be a few of the fan mementos back there with them    That’s not nice.
    <br /><br />They were apparently delivered to Neverland (if you believe the story on TMZ that is) here is the story from July 1st 2009:  http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/01/neverland-ranch-porta-potty/<br /><br />There have been alot of toilet references throughout this hoax......  :icon_lol:<br /><br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1351764039:
    <br /> [...]<br />TS on Nov 28,11<br />
    So now I have given two strong points for MJ not going to the hospital.  #1 It would be an unnecessary risk of MJ being bumped off, when the world thinks he’s already dead (even if this was a low risk, it was still a risk—and an unnecessary risk, at that).  #2 Jermaine’s “airport” clue, plus the very early hoax reports, point to MJ going to the airport instead of the hospital.  And I still have three more strong points on this, yet to come (total of five reasons why MJ did not go to the hospital)…<br />Also, they could simply ask the staff not to take any pictures, and confiscate their camera/phone if they did.  So I think that we can file this (staff sent away before bringing the body down) as another good evidence of the hoax.  If MJ really died, this makes no sense… Yes, that is my third of five reasons why MJ did not go to the hospital.<br />My fourth point, on MJ not going to the hospital, is the testimony of Sharon Sidney.  She is one of the “stalker” fans, who was at Carolwood day and night; and she was there when the ambulance went to UCLA.  Ben talks about her, and you can even see a still shot of her face {see 1:15, compare }... “She says, there were strange cars at Michael Jackson's mansion on the night of June 24th. She felt that something covert was taking place. ... She tells of how, at the hospital, she spoke with paramedic Blount, and how they both agreed that the person that was wheeled into the hospital was not Michael Jackson. Sharon is adamant that the patient wheeled into the emergency room was much shorter than Michael. She was very upset that paramedic Blount told a completely different story when he testified for the prosecution and detailed how he and his partner handled Michael's resuscitation efforts at Carolwood.”
    <br />So there’s a reason #5 to find apparently.  I have no clue, but I’m just giving a kind of crazy possibility.  I’m sure it’s not the one TS has in mind. Here's 'Elvis' again, explaining how his 'death' details took place at 2:09:09. <br />
    The plan was for a DEA helicopter to pick me up. I was going to fly to Argentina, until things blew over. Then on to Kalamazo, Michigan. But the helicopter saw a television crew outside the gate and left. So I shimmied down the side of the house and walked into the pool house…<br />https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rYu-P92ILDE
    <br />Okay so maybe Elvis’ original plan was to fly out of there, but they went with plan B—waiting it out in the house till things blew over. Did MJ similarly have the at least stated plans to fly out (like Jermaine said) but actually stayed hidden either in that house or an insider’s place. Or did MJ perfect what went wrong for Elvis and actually fly outta town.  Although, I remember from early days someone had possibly taken a pic of someone looking like MJ at Tito’s house in the window (anyone remember?), and reports said shortly after the “death” that the Encino property was being guarded all around like Fort Knox.<br /><br />Just before ‘Elvis’ says the above he says his ‘death’ would be like:<br />
    Master comics #110, 'Captain Marvel Jr. and the Hidden Death', where Captain Marvel Jr. faked his own death to deceive his own enemies. Then he defeated them and came back as a hero. That was my way out.
    http://www.comics.org/issue/7949/cover/4/  I can't seem to find details on the comic story to see if CMJ flew out of his 'death' scene, if someone can find that, thanks.  But I did find this interesting:<br /><br />Captain Marvel Jr. from Wiki:<br />
    Captain Marvel Jr.'s alter-ego is Freddy Freeman, a crippled newsboy saved by Captain Marvel from the villainous Captain Nazi. Junior derives his powers from Captain Marvel himself, while the other Marvels derive their powers from the wizard Shazam. And lots more interesting details…
    <br /> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Marvel_Jr.<br /><br />'Power of Shazam!'  Remember Front’s post?<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,5167.msg352400.html#msg352400<br /><br /><br />And of course MJ loved Marvel comics and wanted to buy it…<br />I know much of this has been discussed before, but maybe it can help for brainstorming...
    <br />You are just BRILLIANT @MjonMIND!  :th_bravo:<br /><br />Speaking of comics and Elvis & Michael's love for comics .... this is a montage I did not long ago ...<br />---> CLICK on it to see it in large format ---> mjelvinzn.jpg<br /><br />LINKS:<br /> http://scheme9.blogspot.ro/2012/06/elvis-presley-other-king-of-comics.html<br /><br />http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2204438/Paris-Jackson-shares-dads-geek-hobby-spending-day-comic-book-convention.html#ixzz27IQVfewP<br /><br />http://www.bleedingcool.com/2010/05/13/michael-jackson-talking-about-buying-marvel/<br /><br /> />
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    on 1352242668:
    <br />0701_porta_potty_ap090630028729_ap-1.jpg<br /><br />Oh my foosballs....we can see only 7 of these things  :thjajaja121:<br />really?  I don't know which is worse, the fact that there are porta-potties in the<br />picture, or the fact that I just counted them.  I digress.......vino please....BTC, ready the nuts, I mean filberts! <br /><br />I'm on a roll...jeeze....I can't stop the potty humor...ugh....I am flush out of things to say.....<br /><br />Blessings...... :fresse:<br />
    <br /><br />Lmao Wish  :icon_lol:...we've been reduced to counting pottys LOL<br /><br />No worries...I've got the wine and nuts on standby  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.