TIAI January 21

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    God does not change the law<br />God is immutable, unchanging, is always the same, yesterday, today, tomorrow and always, so says it in the Bible.<br />Malaquias 3: 6<br />Santiago 1: 17<br /><br /><br />Jesus did not come to change the laws<br />Mateo 5: 17-1<br /><br /><br /><br />If the Pope is the vicar of Christ on Earth, because no live as Christ lived? ...
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I always found 24/7/365 operating hours not only strange but also highly disrespectful.<br /><br />The U.S. have not paved the way for more positivity in the world in this aspect but only for turning more $$$ faster. This is as simple as that: disrespectful. <br />This "we do what we want and we don't care" started decades ago. Watching the degradation swashing into other countries and cultures as "latest standard of modern times" is not easy to watch. <br /><br />There's much to change on this planet and many things just need to stop.<br /><br />For the ladies here - a very general perspective but sometimes it is the big one that deserves a look as well: <br />Take this into consideration too: majority of wrong-doers are men. <br />Top-positions for decision takers are filled with men. <br />Most aggressive behavior evolves in men. <br />It is not mankind, it is men. So don't take the blame where ladies are not to be blamed. <br /><br />Women often take the blame and upload the work to righten what men have destroyed in their eagerness to go beyond set barriers and leave known territory. Men often like to beat competition and just "be better than the other dude" and forget that this is not all that counts. Bigger car does not mean better guy.<br />Women have an advantage of taking their children into consideration, their bodies, their families and friends - whatever they do. Women are more "earth bound" and more keeping a watching eye on saving live. <br />It is important to know and acknowledge the differences between men and women. <br /><br />Only if the positive talents and the negative elements in men and women are understood and get combined on a caring and loving, humble background, a balance will recur that will prevent from the one-way roads that are getting babies like mice these days.<br /><br />Only in this aspect ladies are responsible: <br />in being a partner for their hubby and a mother for their sons and in teaching them to care and love first and only then go for new borders.<br /><br />If only enough women would stand up and raise their voice for their families' well-being and against a 24/7/365 $$$ turning-machine - this would already be a great sign of love and care - no matter whether we believe it should be Saturday or Sunday that should be the off-day to give L.O.V.E. an open space to breathe.<br /><br />Blessings.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    In times past children were worked to death with long hours in horrendous conditions, and in places like China, sweatshops where workers get few breaks and make only enough to exist, provide us in richer countries with dollar store goods.  Having breaks, days off, safe clean working conditions, adequate pay to provide for families should be every human's right. Sometimes unions go too far, demand too much and the company closes down, laying off many people.  In my city, a few stores are closed on Sunday, but most are open shorter hours, from 12:00 noon to 6:00 pm.  I rarely shop on Sunday, but appreciate the availability at times.  I work on Saturday and Sunday myself every week in a restaurant.  <br /><br /><br />For those trying to keep the Sabbath, who then looks after the young children, the animals on farms, the sick in hospitals, the infirm in nursing homes, and who protects us from crime and fire dangers?  Food can be prepared the day before, but it still has to be put on the table, and the dishes cleared away.  We don't just nibble on a collected bag of manna from the day before, while we lay around in our tent.  I grew up on the farm, and my family went to church on Sunday. My father never did field work, but did look after the animals on Sunday. My mother would cook hot food the day before, and serve only cold food on Sunday. We almost always had visitors on Sunday or visited some other family, with a cold tasty meal. So there still was work but minimal.  There might be criticism if someone in church was doing too much on Sunday, but certainly no police came knocking and arresting for doing too much!  <br /><br /><br />Ratzinger is not doing this for love of God, but bringing back absolute domination of the Catholic church, and their modus-operandi --inquisition and bloody reign of terror! errrr <br />But of course it's God causing him to do this, just like he hardened Pharoah's heart to not let the Israelites leave Egypt. God wanted to show signs and wonders, and build the Israelites faith in Him.  Everything's happening according to plan.  http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation%2017:17&version=NIV 
    20110820014515-jmj-dia-19-zarzuela-y-via-crucis-130.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Someone having seen Ratzinger with them?<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeaIhzo7JGACd6_BjMKbVieAEc2NqNG7z9oZsPOBF15mDNkLXo
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1328803850:
    <br />20110820014515-jmj-dia-19-zarzuela-y-via-crucis-130.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Someone having seen Ratzinger with them?<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeaIhzo7JGACd6_BjMKbVieAEc2NqNG7z9oZsPOBF15mDNkLXo<br />
    <br /><br />omg I love those children :(
    Just to be fair and look at the other side:<br /><br />
    While Ellen White's end-time Sunday law scenario might have seemed somewhat plausible in the 1880s, it is so implausible today that it borders on absurdity. One would have to search long and hard to find a single Sunday-keeping Christian who wants to use force to get Sabbath-keepers to worship on Sunday. In recent years some Seventh-day Adventists have suggested that the Sunday law movement is taking place covertly. It is happening behind closed doors, under the covers of secrecy. Thus the National Sunday Law has become the ultimate conspiracy theory.<br />http://www.ellenwhiteexposed.com/nsl/egw22d.htm<br />
    <br />
    <br />In order to understand the origin of the National Sunday law, one must go back to the turbulent 1840s. This was an era of unprecedented religious controversy in the Northeastern United States. The controversy centered around the date of Christ's return. It all began when a farmer-turned-preacher named William Miller set out on a campaign to warn communities in his region that, according to his own Biblical calculations, Christ's return was imminent….<br />In Ellen White's mind the non-Adventist Christian churches were full of sin. In her mind, their worst enemies were not atheists, pagans, and infidels. Their worst enemies were Sunday-keeping Christians!<br />http://www.ellenwhiteexposed.com/nsl/egw22a.htm<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Are we making a mountain out of a mole-hill?<br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxcBmKUPs7rSrx5Q98tFrD6_1fg-QcE88q5_dw1OkQYFnybOhQ9g
  • In this very moment all I can offer to those who feel left out is honesty. As much passion as you all had when you first started this adventure looking for and discovering clues is the only thing that is needed. This is still an adventure into the unknown. Clear your mind and heart of any preconceived thoughts regarding religion and don't be afraid to speak your mind on what you find. <br /><br />Start with a clean slate and build on it from a blank canvas. This is a love project. No one is exempt when it comes to love. No one should be judged if they don't think the same as everyone else or what seems to be the majority thought.<br /><br />Remember the theories and the imagination you all had when it came to finding out what happened on June 25 2009. There was no fear and you all stepped into an unknown world and discovered that you had a voice here. You will be heard please don't silence yourself.<br /> bearhug<br /><br />
    Psalm 23<br />  A psalm of David.<br />1 The LORD is my shepherd; <br />  I have all that I need. <br />2 He lets me rest in green meadows; <br />  he leads me beside peaceful streams. <br />3 He renews my strength. <br />  He guides me along right paths, <br />  bringing honor to his name. <br />4 Even when I walk <br />  through the darkest valley, <br />  I will not be afraid, <br />  for you are close beside me. <br />  Your rod and your staff <br />  protect and comfort me. <br />5 You prepare a feast for me <br />  in the presence of my enemies. <br />  You honor me by anointing my head with oil. <br />  My cup overflows with blessings. <br />6 Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me <br />  all the days of my life, <br />  and I will live in the house of the LORD <br />  forever.
  • It does seem like they are trying to slide the Sunday Law in "through the back door" where no one is looking.  I don't see how they can enforce it ???  What happened to the separation of church and state, freedom of religion, freedom of speech ?????  People won't see it coming until it is too late.  We have to spread this information.  <br /><br />Love You All
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1328837536:
    <br />In this very moment all I can offer to those who feel left out is honesty. As much passion as you all had when you first started this adventure looking for and discovering clues is the only thing that is needed. This is still an adventure into the unknown. Clear your mind and heart of any preconceived thoughts regarding religion and don't be afraid to speak your mind on what you find. <br /><br />Start with a clean slate and build on it from a blank canvas. This is a love project. No one is exempt when it comes to love. No one should be judged if they don't think the same as everyone else or what seems to be the majority thought.<br /><br />Remember the theories and the imagination you all had when it came to finding out what happened on June 25 2009. There was no fear and you all stepped into an unknown world and discovered that you had a voice here. You will be heard please don't silence yourself.<br /> bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />Now that strikes me as an incredibly deep, wise and thoughtful message! Thanks Im_convinced!
    I do not understand how can we know of how many years/ hundreds of years/thousands of years  the prophecies refer to.<br />Pope is the beast from the perspective of the time that passed by now. But if the end won't come in the next few years or hundreds of years, who knows how the history will evolve and maybe after let's say another 1000 years people will have another perspective and the beasts will appear to be others than the ones we think we see from the perspective of the year 2012.<br /><br />And look what I found: some say 666 is the sum of the the first 144 figures aftre the decimal point of PI<br /><br />Pi = 3,14159265358979323846264338327950288419716 93993751058209749445923078164062862089986280348253 42117067982148086513282306647093844609550582231725 359 ... WTF??<br /><br />
    Hey look some say the number of Ellen White is 666:
  • AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    sorry guys, I just want to ask how the end of the world discribed in the bible or what prophet jesus said about it , the ark of convenant (i mean who and when it can be found) and the antichrist (how he looklike, his powers....). just a summary . thank you and blessing  :)
  • on 1327963662:
    <br />From lilwendy:<br /><br />
    Bottomline, what I’m trying to show you here is it has not as much to do with the rules (if she should have gone to a party or not, if she should have cleaned her room on Sundays or if Saturdays would have been fine) but more to do with her relationship with her parents.  She followed the rules set out for her because of her love for her parents and her TRUST that they had her back.
    <br /><br />Absolutely!  Bingo!<br /><br /><br />From Jono:<br /><br />
    And how do we keep the 10 commandments? Through FAITH! Remember, it is impossible for man to keep the meaning of the 10 commandments -> to be as perfect as God (please refer to my last posts).
    <br /><br />Absolutely!  That is why the Gospel is literally 'good news'!  Because we are saved through Christ's righteousness through our faith and trust in Him.  Not by anything we do, as Paul says to the Romans:<br /><br />
    As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
    <br />http://bible.cc/romans/3-10.htm<br /><br />But...literally, The Good News is Jesus saved us by fulfilling the Law Himself and dying OUR DEATH as a Sacrifice for us:<br /><br />
    But God commends his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
    <br />http://bible.cc/romans/5-8.htm<br /><br />And we are saved by faith not by works:<br /><br />
    For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God--
    <br />http://bible.cc/ephesians/2-8.htm<br /><br />Therefore, the whole idea about the MoB being keeping a Saturday Sabbath would be that I need to be saved by faith PLUS keeping the Sabbath, which is not true.  I am saved by GRACE alone--a gift from God--THE GOOD NEWS.<br /><br />
    For we maintain that a man is justified by faith apart from works of the Law. 29Or is God the God of Jews only? Is He not the God of Gentiles also? Yes, of Gentiles also, 30since indeed God who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through faith is one
    <br />Romans 3:28-30<br /><br />And lilwendy had it right...some want to keep a Saturday Sabbath due to love for God, which is great.  We should do it out of love for God, but not out of legalism.  http://carm.org/are-we-saved-faith-alone-or-do-we-need-works-too<br /><br />Also, anyone interested should read about the Sabbath actually being the 7th millenium on earth, which is the Millenial Kingdom.  As it was said, the Law is a foreshadowing of things to come:  <br /><br />
    For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.
    <br />Hebrews 10:1-4<br /><br />With love  bearhug<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Agree. Suzy7 Your posts were excellent also.  bearhug<br /><br />Romans 6<br /><br />Dead to Sin, Alive in Christ<br /><br />1. What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase? 2 By no means! We are those who have died to sin; how can we live in it any longer? 3 Or don’t you know that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? 4 We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life...<br /><br />11. In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus. 12 Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its evil desires. 13 Do not offer any part of yourself to sin as an instrument of wickedness, but rather offer yourselves to God as those who have been brought from death to life; and offer every part of yourself to him as an instrument of righteousness. 14 For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace...<br /><br />Slaves to Righteousness<br /><br />15. What then? Shall we sin because we are not under the law but under grace? By no means! 16 Don’t you know that when you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey—whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness? 17 But thanks be to God that, though you used to be slaves to sin, you have come to obey from your heart the pattern of teaching that has now claimed your allegiance. 18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness. /bravo/<br /><br />Love to all
  • On other subjects concerning the validity of the Bible:<br /><br />How We Got Our Bible: Old Testament; Chuck Missler Part 1 of 8<br />
    <br /><br />How We Got Our Bible: New Testament; Chuck Missler Part 1 of 8<br />
    <br /><br /><br />
  • To follow up on Souza's long post & study...  :)<br /><br />The Antichrist Part 1<br /><br /><br />The Antichrist Part 2<br /><br /><br />The Two Beasts:<br />http://www.god.tv/node/2757<br /><br />The Woman and Manchild: Note the Woman is not the Church (Christians) She is Israel.<br />http://www.god.tv/node/2602<br /><br /> bearhug
  • From The Sign<br />The host refers to the angels…
    <br /><br />Does “Hosts” -  in the following verse -  refer to the angels as well??<br />
    King James Version (KJV)<br /> 41And it came to pass at the end of the four hundred and thirty years, even the selfsame day it came to pass, that all the hosts of the LORD went out from the land of Egypt.
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH TTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSS CAAAN YYOOOU HHHHEEAARE MMMMMMEEE<br /><br />WE NEED SOME HELP HERE.  /white flag/  /white flag/
    What if this end of the world theme is only a hoax within a hoax?
    on 1329074241:
    <br />What if this end of the world theme is only a hoax within a hoax?<br />
    <br /><br />what you mean??  suspicious//<br /><br />
    on 1329068038:
    <br />EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH TTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSS CAAAN YYOOOU HHHHEEAARE MMMMMMEEE<br /><br />WE NEED SOME HELP HERE.  /white flag/  /white flag/<br />
    <br /><br />TS said " I am outside the coverage area please try again later thank you"  :D
    I mean what if TS knows the end isn't really coming but he uses the concept to raise concern in people in order to make them change to be better? Usually people behave when they are afraid of something...they instantly remember to love their neighbors.<br /><br />You know like when someone if close to death repents.<br /><br />
    on 1329077555:
    <br />I mean what if TS knows the end isn't really coming but he uses the concept to raise concern in people in order to make them change to be better? Usually people behave when they are afraid of something...they instantly remember to love their neighbors.<br /><br />You know like when someone if close to death repents.<br />
    <br /><br />Sure TS don't know when the end of the world, he is not god , but god give us a lot of signes of the end of the world, minor and major signs, so what i think is that we are living the minors one  errrr so may be the end is near but how much time 1, 10,10,100....years god know best. why not TS use it in order to make them change to be better. good remark!!!!!!
    THE ARK OF THE COVENANT DISAPPEARS BEFORE THE DESTRUCTION<br />OF THE FIRST TEMPLE<br /><br /><br />The base or biblical basis:<br /><br />The last mention that makes the Bible relating to the Ark of the Covenant appears in<br />2 Chronic 35: 1-3: "Josiah making Passover to Jehovah in Jerusalem, and sacrificed the"<br />Easter at fourteen month first. And put priests in their jobs, and<br />confirmólos at the Ministry of the House of the Lord. And he said to the Levites that they taught<br />to all Israel, and who were dedicated to the Lord: put the Ark of the sanctuary in the<br />House that Salomón built son of David, King of Israel, so that you do not carguéis her<br />"more on the shoulders..." This occurred approximately in the year 621 BC, 35<br />years before the destruction of the temple by Nacubodonosor, when Judá<br />in the second phase of the Babylonian captivity. This means that the Ark of the<br />Covenant disappeared from the biblical documentation between the year 621 and 586 BC.<br />The temple was completely destroyed and in the Bible is not mentioned<br />the Ark of the Covenant between the objects which were brought to Babylon,<br />(2 Kings 24: 13; 25: 13-18 and Jeremiah 52: 17-23) which means that it was not<br />When the invaders entered the temple. This means that the Ark was hidden<br />at a secret location before the destruction. In Jeremiah 28: 3, we are told that<br />"All the vessels" that had been taken from the "House of the Lord" by<br />Nacubodonosor, King of Babylon, were to be returned. In other words the Ark<br />It could not be returned because it was not in the objects that had been<br />the invaders.<br /><br /><br />OTHER INTERESTING REFERENCES<br /><br /><br />There are two non-biblical references that are interesting. in the apocryphal book of<br />2 Maccabees 2: 2-8, we are told that Jeremiah by divine mandate hid her in<br />a cave in the mountain where Moses saw the promised land. This would be the<br />Mount Nebo. It may be that the appointment of this book over the years has been<br />badly translated and is also important to note that the apocryphal books not is<br />You can trust completely, but at least shows a strong tradition of<br />the Ark, and other objects of the temple were hidden before the destruction<br />the temple. Also the book called "the Paralipomena of Jeremiah" what<br />means, the remaining words of Jeremiah, mentions that the hid her<br />under a mandate of God before the destruction of Jerusalem. Jeremiah was the<br />Prophet during the time of Josiah (when the Ark was returned to the Temple), and<br />When was the temple destroyed. The Bible in Jeremiah 3: 16 says: "And it shall come to pass,"<br />that when you multiplicareis and creciereis in the Earth in those days, says the Lord,<br />say no more: Ark of the Covenant of the Lord; nor will come to the thought, nor is<br />"they remember of her, nor her visit, nor will be more" the implications of this<br />verse in the time that was written (Josías-vers 6 time), is that Israel<br />It would not take over the Ark of the Covenant after the destruction of Jerusalem.<br /><br /><br />WORDS WITH LIGHT<br /><br />The following quote is also very interesting: "among the righteous who were"<br />still in Jerusalem and to those who had been clarified the divine purpose is c<br />some ontaban who were determined to put beyond the reach of hands<br />brutal Holy Ark containing the tables of stone on which<br />had been written the precepts of the Decalogue. They did so. With lamentations<br />and grief, hid ("SECRETED") the Ark in A cave,<br />where had to be hidden from the people of Israel and of Judah because of<br />their sins to be not already returned. This Sacred Ark is still<br />"Hidden" you prophets and Kings pg. 334, and Spirit of Prophecy 1 pg. 414.<br />At the following address http://ldolphin.org/tempgeophy.html, experts in<br />the subject explained that they are hopeful of finding the place<br />secret where he hid the Ark of the Covenant, inter alia: "..We <br />hoped to locate any large open spaces inside the wall which could indicate <br />water cisterns, a tunnel, or a perhaps a secret room where the Ark of the <br />Covenant or ancient temple records had been hidden centuries earlier"<br /><br /><br /> THERE ARE TUNNELS UNDER THE PLACE OF THE CRUCIFIXION IN<br />MOUNT MORIAH?<br /><br /><br /><br />The site called "skull face", where it is believed that Christ was crucified<br />skulface.gif<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />escarclif.gif Ron Wyatt Wyatt amateur archaeologist<br />Arqueological Research, says that he found<br />the place of the crucifixion on the wall of the<br />Mountain ("the cliff face") by<br />intensive excavations and after<br />have removed tons of rock and<br />Earth. In the picture to the left<br />We can appreciate that it was not in the<br />top or top of the mountain where it<br />He found the site of the crucifixion. In addition<br />Mr. Wyatt claims to have found some<br />holes made in the wall of the mountain<br />used according to the, for fixing notices or announcements of the crime that the victims of crucifixion<br />they had committed. In the bottom picture, we can see that within the "cliff face" is<br />He found the remains of a structure. This structure or building that in fact had<br />their bases intact. As they examined, is you could see one<br />stone that looked like a shrine<br /><br /><br />cruxplatf.gif Under the stone "altar" that we see on the right<br />and at the head of it, Ron noticed a rock appearance shortly<br />usual. When the her examined more closely, it gave<br />It has was too symmetrical to be a rock<br />in a natural way. Taking her in hand for its consideration,<br />He discovered a hole under it. Ron noted that the<br />stone was designed to fill this gap. In<br />addition, the hollow in the rock was ands, stretching<br />out of the. It gave the impression that ripped by a tremor<br />of Earth. To be cleaned the area, was discovered<br />that this gap was on the top of a platform of<br />stone which stretched approximately eight feet<br />wall. This platform was only a hole. Is<br />He began to dig and clean up at the head of this<br />platform to find three additional holes<br />approximately four feet down on a stone floor. We found Roman coins<br />that had the Emperor Tiberius who ruled from 14 to 37 a.d. This is consistent with<br />the time of the crucifixion. The picture which we present on the bottom left, below<br />shows the stone that covered the hole in the hands of Jonathan Gray, Explorer, author and<br />Lecturer (http://www.ark.multimedia.com.au/perspectives/), who claims to have explored<br />and later verified all the discoveries of Ron Wyatt. In the picture on the right<br />We see the ands hollow. This is the site of the crucifixion. The big hole was for the<br />main cross and the 3 lower holes for other crosses.<br /><br /><br />Jonathan Gray's expeditions http://www.ark.multimedia.com.au/perspectives/<br /><br />jgrayrock.gif<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />In the drawing below, the izqquierda, the artist shows findings from the site of the crucifixion.<br />We see the platform on the rock that extends from the wall of the mountain (Mount Moriah), the<br />hollow main of the cross and the other 3 slots below. The bottom right picture is<br />It can be seen as Christ was crucified. The holes on the top of the cross, where they are<br />clippings written, are 14 feet above the main cavity of the cross.<br /><br />escarclif.gif<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />We suggest the reader to enter the address: Wyatt Archaeological Research to study more<br />deeply findings sachet of the site of the crucifixion. We find also that<br />Mr. Wyatt used what is called in English "sub-surface interface radar" to verify the<br />the existence of tunnels and caves in their various excavations. The upper illustration<br />left where there is cross platform, also discovers a massive rock<br />circular that is at the forefront of the 3 holes for the other crosses. This Rock has more than<br />13 feet in diameter and less than 2 feet in thickness. This stone is apparently the<br />that covered the tomb of Jesus which is located near the a´rea of the crucifixion. This<br />Tomb was discovered in 1867. On this tomb will write later. For now,<br />It is important to return to the subject of the Ark of the Covenant. Many believe that the Ark is below<br />the Temple Mount, under the dome of the rock; others believe that it is in<br />Ethiopia, others on Mount Nebo. We know that the Ark of the Covenant disappeared before<br />the destruction of Jerusalem in 586 BC. Whether Jerusalem was besieged there was<br />impossible Ark out out of the city unless there was a cave<br />and/or tunnels beneath the temple, reason why many believe that the Ark of the<br />Covenant is hidden in the subsoil of the area believed was the Temple of<br />Solomon. After analyzing all the archaeological information, stories, explorations<br />and findings, we believe that which is more closer to the Biblical truth must be<br />correct explanation. The discoveries of Ron Wyatt on the Ark of the Covenant<br />too come to the biblical evidence to reject them.<br />In addition, in our own analysis, we believe that there is an alternate explanation to<br />those who believe that the Ark is hidden beneath the Temple Mount,<br />under the dome of the rock, and somehow, this position may be 50 %<br />correct. There is much evidence of tunnels beneath the temple area and a<br />through all Jerusalem, outside the wall and through all Mount Moriah<br />We therefore make the following question:<br /><br />THE POSSIBILITY THAT THESE TUNNELS ARE COMMUNICATED BETWEEN THE?<br />PLACE OF THE CRUCIFIXION AND THE DOME OF THE ROCK?<br />It is possible that before the destruction of Jerusalem, the few faithful of God<br />they took the Ark of the Covenant and other objects of the temple and took them through of<br />these tunnels, outside the wall as far as the place of Mount Moriah where<br />centuries after Christ was going to be crucified. do not Dios knew the place where Christ?<br />He would die? do not place in the land of Moriah, chose Dios in which Abraham?<br />should he sacrifice his only son? The Bible is clear. This holy place was to receive<br />the blood of the real Holocaust, the son of God who with his blood we<br />He redeemed.<br /><br /><br />The Holocaust of Abraham not only prefigured Christ (son of God) as<br />Holocaust and only sacrifice for the sins of humanity, but also<br />It foreshadows the site or specific place where centuries after Christ was going to give<br />his life for all of us. Why is the Bible says: "..."IN THE<br />"Mount of Jehovah will be provided" Gen. 22: 2, 14.<br /><br />The following picture explains the strong possibility that the Ark of the Covenant has<br />been transported by secret tunnels from the temple under the city<br />up Golgotha:<br /><br />cavemap.gif<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />crackrock.gif<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />In 1994, Mr. Alex Beck and his team at the Israel Institute of geophysics and Petroleum Geology<br />We introduced Penetrante terrestrial Radar (GPR-Ground Penetrating Radar) technology.<br />His data revealed a large hidden cavern. We assume that this may be the output<br />from the cave of Zedekiah, which begins just east of the entrance or door<br />Damascus on the north side of Jerusalem. This cave goes directly below the<br />The Temple Mount and drops to the Valley hotel. This does not conflije with the text Talmúdico<br />that said: the Ark of the Covenant is hidden in a tunnel beneath the Temple Mount. There is no<br />contradiction because the continuous cave from Jerusalem to the Valley hotel. Only three<br />miles to the North of this area is Wadi Hoglah, the Aravah Jericho begins in this Wadi<br />"Hoglah and reaches Jericho"<br />This passage is documented in 2Reyes 25: 4-5:<br />"Already opened the city, fled at night all the men of war along the path of"<br />the door that was between the two walls, along á gardens of the King, while the Chaldeans<br />around the city; and the King it was the way of the countryside. And the army of the Chaldeans<br />"he followed the King, and tomólo in the plains of Jericho, having spread from him his whole army"<br /><br /><br /><br />For those who want to further investigate can enter to the following address on the Internet, http://popularmechanics.com/popmech/sci/9905STRSP.html, where you can read the following assertion:<br />"Jerusalem is actually a series of walled cities built one atop the other." Beneath it are networks of<br />"caverns and tunnels (below) that some claim run east to the Valley of Achor north of Qumran"<br /><br /><br /><br />original text at Spanish :mrgreen:<br /><br />http://www.bibleministry.org/sinaijerus3.html#123460<br />
    Gina<br />
    And look what I found: some say 666 is the sum of the the first 144 figures aftre the decimal point of PI<br /> <br /> Pi = 3,14159265358979323846264338327950288419716 93993751058209749445923078164062862089986280348253 42117067982148086513282306647093844609550582231725 359 ...
    <br />God likes to play with numbers a lot it seems!  afraid/  <br /><br />Nefertari, host could mean angels or people.<br />
    Host noun<br />1.a multitude or great number of persons or things: a host of details.<br />2.an army.
    <br /><br />Paula-c quoted,<br />
    The following picture explains the strong possibility that the Ark of the Covenant has<br /> been transported by secret tunnels from the temple under the city<br /> up Golgotha:
    <br />This is fascinating and supportive of RW’s claims.  Thank you! So much to learn on this huge subject. bounce/
  • MJonmind thanks again. I was just wondering if it could be that TS wants to show us that the Bible says: people = hosts (of Lord/of the Pharaoh) = angels
  • melodymelody Posts: 196
    @BeTheChange<;br /><br />The "do's" and "don'ts" of the Sabbath are quite simple; both testaments convey (and I'm paraphrasing) that keeping the Sabbath is suppose to alleviate physical suffering. I think that is the ultimate goal. <br /><br />Probing further, I know that the believer is suppose to follow Yeshua's example, so one should ask: what did he do on the Sabbath? what did he say was allowed on the Sabbath? According to him, you can:<br /><br />- Rescue animals and people on the Sabbath {Matthew 12:11-12, Luke 14:5}<br />- Heal physical ailments on the Sabbath {Luke 13:10-16, Mark 3:1-5}<br />- Teach/Learn about "the Gospel" on the Sabbath  {Mark 6:2, Luke 13:10, Luke 6:6, Luke 4:16, Luke 4:31, Acts 13:42, Acts 13:44}<br /><br />Those three things alleviate suffering; I see the intention here is to "rescue" others both physically and spiritually, allowing them to "rejuvenate", "revive". Like Mark 3 mentions, we're suppose to continue doing "good". <br /><br />From the Old Testament I also get the idea that if an activity will not accomplish any of that, then I shouldn't bother doing it within that 24-hour period. If it can be done before sunset on Friday or if it can wait until after sunset on Saturday (when the Sabbath is over) then it is not that necessary and shouldn't be done during the Sabbath. It would only serve as a distraction from what I should be concentrating on.<br /><br />Also helpful from the Old Testament is studying what was allowed back then: temple "upkeep" continued, the daily sacrifices continued (Numbers 28:9) which is significant to the New Testament in that our bodies are considered "temples" (1 Cor 3:16, 1 Cor 6:19), and our praises to YHWH are considered "sacrifices" (Heb 13:5), so I gather that the daily maintenance of the body continues, spiritual maintenance of the temples (believers) continue, praising YHWH continues. <br /><br />Personally, I try to schedule everything around the Sabbath; I make time to rest. I have six other days to run errands, six other days to do mind-numbing activities (I think homework falls into that category, lol). I don't have people dependent on me to take care of them per se, so I don't know how other people with families keep the sabbath; I'm the only one in my family who seems to care about keeping it (sometimes it rubs off on them, most of the time it doesn't). Food-wise, I'm a picky eater and most of my meals don't need to be heated or cooked anyway. I'm a nibbler: if I can't hold it in my hand and eat it, then you most likely won't find me eating. In the case that I do use a plate, the food I eat does not leave much residue behind (if any at all), so I'm not thinking about dishes needing to be washed on the Sabbath or anything like that. I definitely live in the city; I have no excuse for not keeping the Sabbath (no farm animals to care for :[size=1pt]'[/size]P). If when I'm older and I find myself needing a job, I will not be compromising the span of time from Friday sundown to Saturday sundown; it is non-negotiable. I don't care how well it pays, the Sabbath is a higher priority for me. If that means I'm starving to death, oh well (though I doubt that will happen according to Proverbs 10:3, Matthew 6:33, Psalm 34:9, 37:25). I very much believe that if you follow him wholeheartedly, he will take care of you.<br /><br />What sets the Sabbath apart really is that the "worldly" takes a backseat to the "spiritual"; "labor" takes a backseat to "rejuvenation". The Old Testament tried to kick "labor" out of the car altogether with its strictness (pick up a stick, you get stoned to death [Num 15:32-36]), but I've come to realize that the rigid set of rules was necessary at that time because the Israelites as a whole had no spiritual discernment which is why the New Testament speaks of the perfect law that brings freedom (James 1:25); it's more flexible now that we can see the intent behind a command. Plus, I see it as an illustration of the future: if you refuse to let Yeshua rejuvenate you (spiritually), the only alternative is destruction. Which brings me to what AKHTONI was asking...<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />@AKHTONI<;br /><br />The end of the world in a nutshell: YHWH/Yeshua will be destroying everyone who refuses to love (eachother and Him). A flood of fire will melt/destroy the old (2 Peter 3), he's making a new earth (i'm not sure if that means a different planet though), which his celestial city descends onto from the sky (Rev 21:1-2)<br /><br />I'm not aware if the bible says the physical ark on earth will be rediscovered; what I do know is that the physical ark and the functions that accompanied it were just a parallel of the "truth"/reality going on in the shamayim. The ark that is spoken of in the future is an ark located in the sky (Revelation 11:19).<br /><br />I think MsTrinity333's video addresses the "antichrist" and end times issue thoroughly (thank you for posting it btw). To reiterate one point that he made, "antichrist" isn't just alluding to that one "Prince" who will rise up at the "end times" against the Prince of Princes; that specific term ('antichrist') is used in four verses total, all in the books of John: <br /><br />
    [size=12pt]1 John 2:18[/size] (NIV)<br /><br /> [size=8pt]18[/size] [size=10pt]Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. [/size]
    <br /><br />
    [size=12pt]1 John 2:22[/size] (NIV)<br /><br />[size=8pt]22[/size] [size=10pt]Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son.[/size]
    <br /><br />
    [size=12pt]1 John 4:3[/size]  (NIV)<br /><br />[size=8pt]3[/size] [size=10pt]but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.[/size]
    <br /><br />
    [size=12pt]2 John 1:7[/size] (NIV)<br /><br /> [size=8pt]7[/size] [size=10pt]I say this because many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.[/size]
    <br /><br />...anyone that denies Yeshua as the Messiah is considered "antichrist"; a competing Messiah is an antichrist, a person who doesn't believe Yeshua existed is considered "antichrist", a person who does believe Yeshua existed but does not believe that he is the Messiah would be considered "antichrist" as well.<br /><br /><br /><br />edit: perhaps "1 John 2:18" is the reason behind all the "anti-michaels"; the last hour is near  lolol/<br /><br />
    on 1329146688:
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]All "this" is very strange and I really don't know what to believe  :?  . All this FAKE MichaelS are really starting to annoying me,and it looks like am AGENDA pushed over and over  smiley_spider .I don't like this game,PERIOD  !!![/size]<br />