TIAI October 27

Comments

• AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    42......the answer to Life, the universe and everything is from "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" novel (also made into a TV series and a movie): <br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hitchhiker's_Guide_to_the_Galaxy_(novel)<br /><br /> :icon_albino:
    Just reading the wiki page on 42 which Andrea posted......a couple of interesting things which jumped out to me were:<br /><br />In video games 42 Entertainment is the company responsible for several alternate reality games, including I Love Bees, Year Zero, and Why So Serious.<br /><br />In Japanese culture, the number 42 is considered unlucky because the numerals when pronounced separately — "shi ni" (four two) — sound like the phrase, "unto death"<br /><br />The angle rounded to whole degrees for which a rainbow appears (the critical angle).<br /><br />(and of course Elvis "died" at 42)<br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1351640533:
    <br />
    on 1351636076:
    <br />Thanks Andrea that's exactly the picture I was thinking about.  The one with Conrad Murray wearing the number 18.  You counted 18 sets of 70.  If you use biblical months of 30 days then the 42 weeks works out also.  It looks like everything is working out perfectly. <br /><br />I'm so excited !          :th_bravo: <br /><br /><br /><br /> :woohoo2:      And we ain't seen nothing yet !<br />
    <br /><br />It is exciting to see what these numbers do.  It was bec who counted the 18 sets of 70 and got 1260.  I got 1260 based on a conversation I had with someone here back in February about what that time period in Daniel and Revelations revealed.<br /><br />About the 42 months, that number is very interesting.  Adding all the numbers of MJ's birthday individually gives you 42:<br />8+2+9+1+9+5+8 = 42.  Adding the numbers of the "death" day gives you the reverse 24.  6+2+5+2+0+0+9 = 24.<br /><br />Dr.-Conrad-Murray-Laker-Kobe-Jersey-24.jpg<br /><br />(I realize that's a popular jersey because of Kobe, lol, but still)<br /><br />Back to the number 42, look at this google screen shot.  (I blacked-out my location)<br /><br />42gpg.jpg<br /><br /> :icon_lol:<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/42_(number)<br /><br /><br />I think I've gone way off topic  :errrr: (apologies), I'll go back to page one and started reading Sign 6 again.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />matematicas_maths_ecuaciones.jpg :Pulling_hair: :LolLolLolLol:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1351553373:
    [....]<br />Subtracting years = [size=14pt]June 25, 1938[/size]:<br />Interesting correlation to children's safety:<br />http://todayinlaborhistory.wordpress.com/2012/06/25/june-25-1938/<br /><br />[size=14pt]1938 [/size]is also the year Bess Houdini appeared in a film called: Religious Racketeer  <br />(a.k.a. Mystic Circle Murder)<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bess_Houdini<br />http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0030666/<br />[...]
    <br /><br />*** Speaking of the year [size=12pt]1938 [/size]and [size=12pt]June 25th[/size]! (or 26th) I posted last year more info on this thread ---) MJ & ELVIS ~ Numerology clues<br /><br />25th June 2009 - MJ "died"<br />26th June 1977 - Elvis' last concert<br />26th June 1979 - Elvis' father died<br />26th June 1909 - Elvis Presley's manager, Tom parker was born<br />26th June [size=12pt]1938 [/size]- Felix “Bush” Breazeale - arranged a "living funeral" for himself ("Get Low" movie)<br /><br /><br /><br />*** And speaking of [size=14pt]NUMBERS 18 & 24/42 [/size], again, more info on this thread --->  MJ & ELVIS ~ Numerology clues<br /><br /><br />parismdzd.jpg<br /><br /><br />0330conrad.jpg<br /><br /><br />mjelvisare.jpg<br /><br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1351644613:
    <br /><br />...<br /><br />*** And speaking of [size=14pt]NUMBERS 18 & 24/42 [/size], again, more info on this thread --->  MJ & ELVIS ~ Numerology clues<br /><br />...<br />
    <br /><br />All of those numbers are multiples of 6. 24 and 42 both equal to 6 when each number is added together.  It would appear that the number 6 is almost as prevalent as the number 7 in this hoax.  :icon_e_confused:  I came across the number 6 'coincidences' before all the number 7 'coincidences' started popping up, shortly after hearing MJ "died" when I added up the birth/"death" date numbers.  I found it eerie that they were the reverse of each other like life/death.  I suppose all numbers can be powerful and used for either good or evil... 
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1351570014:
    <br />I just remembered that December 6th is the day MJ collapsed while rehearsing for a live concert that was supposed to be broadcasted world wide to approx 250 million people and he was taken to hospital.<br />
    <br /><br />Interesting coincidence. I had to look up Dec. 6 wiki  :icon_geek: it's the 340th day of the year (341st in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 25 days remaining until the end of the year.<br /><br />Died 343 – Saint Nicholas (b. 270)<br />Saint Nicholas Day, where St. Nicholas/Santa Claus leaves little presents in children's shoes. (International)<br /><br />Christkind traditionally gives Christmas gifts on this day.<br /><br />Looks like a great day for a return, but maybe it's only the beginning.... of the end  :icon_e_confused: I have a headache.<br />
  • Yes Sim, I remember those pictures and montages you did with 42,24,18.  We didn't know exactly why those numbers were important at the time, or at least I didn't.  Maybe we're figuring it out.  :icon_exclaim:  The 42 was for 42 months and the 18 was for 18 sets of 70 ?  42 also has to do with a prism creating a rainbow.  Wasn't there also a crystal by the arc that Ron Wyatt found ?<br /><br />The other number Paris has worn on a shirt was 33.  I know 33 degree line of latitude is important.  There's also level 33 for the masons.  It is a multiple of 11 which is also a significant number.  What else ?  Maybe it has nothing to do with this bible prophecy ?  Maybe they were talking about the NWO with that ?<br /><br /> :ghsdf: <br /><br />
    on 1351649333:
    <br />Yes Sim, I remember those pictures and montages you did with 42,24,18.  We didn't know exactly why those numbers were important at the time, or at least I didn't.  Maybe we're figuring it out.  :icon_exclaim:  The 42 was for 42 months and the 18 was for 18 sets of 70 ?  42 also has to do with a prism creating a rainbow.  Wasn't there also a crystal by the arc that Ron Wyatt found ?<br /><br />The other number Paris has worn on a shirt was 33.  I know 33 degree line of latitude is important.  There's also level 33 for the masons.  It is a multiple of 11 which is also a significant number.  What else ?  Maybe it has nothing to do with this bible prophecy ?  Maybe they were talking about the NWO with that ?<br /><br /> :ghsdf:<br />
    <br /><br />That's so weird you just mentioned 33.  I was looking for something else and stumbled upon this - look at the first line of the 911 call:<br /><br />article-2043359-0E26E78700000578-417_634x720.jpg<br />http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2043359/Michael-Jackson-trial-Doctor-Conrad-Murray-tried-hide-saline-vials-drip.html<br /><br />Paramedic 33!  I had never heard that before.  When I went on youtube to find the 911 call to see if I could hear that, I could only find videos starting where you hear the guy asking for the address.  But you can clearly here the paramedic 33 on the tape they played at the trial. At about 0:37.<br /><br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_eek:
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1351649333:
    <br />Yes Sim, I remember those pictures and montages you did with 42,24,18.  We didn't know exactly why those numbers were important at the time, or at least I didn't.  Maybe we're figuring it out.  :icon_exclaim:  The 42 was for 42 months and the 18 was for 18 sets of 70 ?  42 also has to do with a prism creating a rainbow.  Wasn't there also a crystal by the arc that Ron Wyatt found ?<br /><br />The other number Paris has worn on a shirt was 33.  I know 33 degree line of latitude is important.  There's also level 33 for the masons.  It is a multiple of 11 which is also a significant number.  What else ?  Maybe it has nothing to do with this bible prophecy ?  Maybe they were talking about the NWO with that ?<br /><br /> :ghsdf:<br />
    <br /><br />Since you mentioned Paris...<br /><br />And now that my brain is gone, I just noticed Paris's profile pic I AM GONE... and I was just reading over the Daniel prophecy, found myself looking into Daniel 10 by chance...<br /><br />Daniel 10:20-21 “Then said he, Knowest you wherefore I come unto you? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come. 21 But I will show you that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.”
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Wow you guys are great!<br /><br />All these perfect numbers, it's almost too good to be true. 1260, 18 -70day cycles, 42 months, 42/24, this is great stuff. Hive mind no doubt.<br /><br />12/6 is also 7 days inclusive after Thriller 30th anniversary. Burial-autopsy=7 days, Thriller 30-12/6/12=7 days.<br /><br />I find that interesting considering this Sign talks about the final week. <br /><br />Using Sign 6's info, if you count back from 1260 on Dec 6th, the 70 weeks would have started on Thursday August 5th/Friday, August 5th, 2011, day 770 (771), 110 weeks. The Final week, the 69th week would start on Thursday, November 29th/Friday, November 30th, Thriller 30 anniversary.
    <br />And now that my brain is gone, I just noticed Paris's profile pic I AM GONE... and I was just reading over the Daniel prophecy, found myself looking into Daniel 10 by chance...<br /><br />Daniel 10:20-21 “Then said he, Knowest you wherefore I come unto you? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come. 21 But I will show you that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.”
    <br /><br />maybe why MJ had these "clocks" (disguised as blue lights) placed during This Is It in TDCAU?<br /><br />The one near MJ's elbow showing 10:20 or 10:21 .... perhaps trying to draw our attention to Daniel 10:20-21 back then? :icon_cool:<br /><br />MJ+2012+2009+This+is+It+clock+4+two+clocks.JPG<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Bec<br />
    All these perfect numbers, it's almost too good to be true. 1260, 18 -70day cycles, 42 months, 42/24, this is great stuff. Hive mind no doubt.<br /><br />12/6 is also 7 days inclusive after Thriller 30th anniversary. Burial-autopsy=7 days, Thriller 30-12/6/12=7 days.
    <br /><br />I am completely wowed by all this!<br />Remember TS offered money for the proof all his previous hoax numbers could be coincidence. Now multiply that by these numbers as well.  The total would be astronomical!<br />What mind could plan all this to make it dovetail and line-up, layer upon layer? TS was right when he said so much was riding on the one 'death' day, so he couldn't risk it failing.  And lining up close to the Elvis 'death', him being 50 when he 'died' the number of Jubilee=freedom, and Mayan prediction and the lining up of the planets, and on and on.<br /><br />Andrea, also Jesus died, was resurrected, and ascended at 33.<br /><br />Sign #6<br />sign6a1unf.jpg<br /><br />So though TS is saying the 70 Biblical weeks have already been fulfilled, we have seen that there are clearly 70 week periods going on in this hoax, and possibly 1260 days, 42 weeks, 3 1/2 years--which is half of the last 7 year period, Christians refer to as the Tribulation period.  From December 6, 2012, adding another 1260 days is May 19, 2016, another Thursday. I don't know of anything happening then.  7 years is 2520 days, and 2520 is an interesting (I guess perfect) number. All digits from 1-9 can be divided into it evenly.<br /><br />
    Daniel 12<br />King James Version (KJV)<br />12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.<br />2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.<br />3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.<br />4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.<br />5 Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood other two, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the bank of the river.<br />6 And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?<br />7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever<br />that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.<br />8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?<br />9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.<br />10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.<br />11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.<br />12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.<br />13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.
    <br /><br />TS makes a point of Jesus standing instead of sitting on the throne, when Stephen is stoned. And here we find Michael "standing", before much trouble begins. Then the numbers again. Is "Michael standing" referring to future Jesus' resurrection, and the "time of trouble" the destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans?  Or is the scenario a future time of today of another period of 1260, 3 1/2 years, and world-wide trouble for us?  Then there's also other numbers mentioned, 1290 days, and 1335 days. Now Bec, you had calculations going with 1361, so I'm just thinking.  http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,23454.msg427506.html#msg427506
    It's also pretty cool if you remove the zero from the number 1260 then you have 126.....12/6.....12/6/2012  is 1260 days since MJ "died" on 6/25/2009 (as bec pointed out).<br /><br /> :icon_e_geek:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Wasn't there something during Murray's sentencing or trial in general about him not standing?  In most cases, defendants stand?<br />Maybe when he said he is not guilty?  I'll go look around......seems familiar.  Yes, the numbers thing is amazing to look at for sure......<br />makes my head spin, good for Halloween, lol.<br /><br />Blessings<br /><br />@Adi....I saw that as well....too funny and way too coincidental perhaps?  Great eye  :suspect:  : )
    Thanks wish  :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />Yes....Dr Murray was not made to stand during the reading of the verdict in his trial.
    on 1351692122:
    <br />It's also pretty cool if you remove the zero from the number 1260 then you have 126.....12/6.....12/6/2012  is 1260 days since MJ "died" on 6/25/2009 (as bec pointed out).<br /><br /> :icon_e_geek:<br />
    <br /><br />Such a coincidence!  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Here's yet another one from Revelation 12:6 where the 1260 time period is mentioned.<br /><br />Revelation 12:6<br />New King James Version (NKJV)<br /><br />Then the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there one thousand two hundred and sixty days.<br /><br />
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    <br />Wasn't there something during Murray's sentencing or trial in general about him not standing?  In most cases, defendants stand?<br />
    <br /><br />CM was seated even while being handcuffed (his lawyers didn't even turn their heads).<br /><br />conrad-murray-handcuffs.jpg
    Putting this here because it seems possibly relevant to the conversation.<br /><br />MJ's Facebook this morning:<br />
    This past Saturday’s sold-out show at the Parken Stadium in Copenhagen was not only the largest attendance for MJTIWT (at about 18,000), but also a record setting attendance number for ALL shows in Cirque du Soleil history!<br />Like · · Share · 10,119373460 · 39 minutes ago
    <br /><br />No wonder TS has said on several occasions regarding the hoax timing, the numbers would never be so perfect again... because these numbers seem quite perfect.<br /><br />Who said a page or so ago that 12/6 is the 340th day of the year, with 25 days remaining? So many perfect details.<br /><br />Darn it, I'm getting more then excited. I'm getting almost expectant.
    More numbers.<br /><br />TS posted this Sign and redirect on 10/27/12, 41 days inclusive from Dec 6th.<br /><br />40 days and 40 nights.
    on 1351703246:
    <br />More numbers.<br /><br />TS posted this Sign and redirect on 10/27/12, 41 days inclusive from Dec 6th.<br /><br />40 days and 40 nights.<br />
    <br /><br />Cool, he even added a day for simmering. <br /><br />Going by the numbers alone, Dec 6th DOES seem VERY...significant.
    I was just playing around with some numbers.<br /><br />We all know about the 9282 days from birth to Pepsi fire and then again from fire to "death".<br /><br />BAD has been a central theme in the hoax.<br /><br />1260 days from January 27, 1984 (Pepsi fire) was July 10, 1987 - the day BAD was originally mastered, a day after recording was completed. <br /><br />
    Produced for Quincy Jones Productions <br />Co-produced for MJJ Productions<br />Published by Mijac Music (BMI) © 1987 <br />All rights on behalf Mijac Music administered by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI) <br />except <br />Just Good Friends published by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP)/Good Single Ltd. (PRS) © 1987 <br />All rights on behalt of itself and Good Single Ltd. (PRS) administered by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP) <br />Man in the Mirror published by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP)/Yellowbrick Road Music (ASCAP)/Universal-MCA Music Publishing (ASCAP)/Aerostation Corp. (ASCAP) © 1987 <br />All rights on behalt of itself and Yellowbrick Road Music administered by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP) <br />All rights on behalt of itself and Aerostation Corp. administered by Universal-MCA Music Publishing (ASCAP) <br />Streetwalker and Fly Away published by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. on behalf of Mijac Music (BMI) <br />Todo Mi Amor Eres Tu (I Just Can't Stop Loving You) published by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. on behalf of Mijac Music (BMI)/WB Music Corp. on behalf of Mystical Light Music (ASCAP)<br />Recorded and Mixed at Westlake Audio Studios, Los Angeles, California, from first session on Monday January 5, 1987 through last day of mixing on Thursday July 9, 1987 <br />Recorded Digitally on the Mitsubishi Multi-track and stereo master recorders<br />Originally mastered on Friday, July 10, 1987, at Bernie Grundman Mastering, Los Angeles, California <br />Remastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering, Los Angeles, California<br />Originally released Tuesday, August 25, 1987 by Epic Records (40600)<br />Tracks 13 and 18 previously unreleased. <br />Track 15 previously unavailable in the U.S. <br />Also contains new interview with producer Quincy Jones discussing the making of "Bad," and new booklet including new photos.<br />© 1987, 2001 MJJ Productions Inc./℗ 1987, 1993, 2001 MJJ Productions Inc./"Epic" Registered Trademark of Sony Music Entertainment Inc./Distribution Sony Music.
    <br />http://www.discogs.com/Michael-Jackson-Bad-Special-Edition/release/2198888<br /><br /> ???
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    :th_bravo: awesome numbers.<br /><br />A little different but still on the subject I wanted to post something that I believe can be considered as a sign that the end is near. We've all heard about there being more and more bizarre weather changes/patterns but this one I didn't know that it existed until I saw it on TV a few days ago: fire tornadoes. This is a very rare occurence that has been caught on tape so I thought I would share here:<br /><br />"Caught on camera: The 30 metre high tornado of  FIRE that whirled around Australian outback for terrifying 40 minutes"<br />Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2204468/Pictured-The-frightening-FIRE-tornado-whirled-Australian-outback-40-MINUTES.html#ixzz2AtumkTF0 <br /><br />article-2204468-150F0586000005DC-482_964x534.jpg<br /><br />article-2204468-150EDCBC000005DC-883_964x533.jpg<br /><br />They say that normally such a tornado lasts only 2 minutes but this one lasted 40, maybe another sign. Here's a video:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
  • All I can say is "This is Amazing".  MJonMind, You said Jesus died,was resurrected and ascended when he was 33.  Interesting.  I think I did see that somewhere before.  <br /><br />Playing with the number 9282.  <br /><br />9+2+8+2=21  and    21=7+7+7      :icon_bounce:<br /><br />These numbers are working out so well.  Maybe if we look "back" we'll find even more.  This reminds me of David Flynn.  He did many calculations that coordinate with bible prophecy.  One thing that he said was that the year a major event occurs is the same exact number of miles to the center of Jerusalem.    For example, Israel was declared a country in 1948.  This happened in England which was 1948 miles from Jerusalem.    I was thinking about getting a map and drawing a circle with Jerusalem in the center and a radius of 2012.  Then we would have all of the locations which are 2012 miles away from the center of Jerusalem.  We would know it's a major biblical event if it occurs 2012 miles away.  When 2013 comes we have to draw another circle with a radius of 2013.<br />David Flynn wrote a whole book with these calculations.  I don't have the book but I saw a few videos he did.  Stephen Quayle also talks about it.  I can post some of them.  Also, think about the number PI.  You use that number when doing calculations with a circle.    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Oh my God. These numbers are killing me  :Pulling_hair: :Crash: :computer-losy-smiley:<br />But good work guys!  :th_bravo:
  • AdoreAdore Posts: 44
    What about November 8th ? It's Archangel's Michael holiday according to the orthodox religion. Hmmm ... sounds a bit too early for a comeback, and I don't think it has any numerological significance ... Just thinking out loud ;) I'm sure Michael is enjoying our guessings and calculations  :icon_lol: