Do you think Michael Jackson uses this forum?

Comments

• angranityangranity Posts: 339
    Just a side note, would we be able to solve the exact date for Michael's comeback with all the numerology?

Please reply. (:
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    Don't lose it guys....We have all this, and what do they have?

[youtube:y9tpq2gb]
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Ambulance picture has to be fake for many reasons.
    Who wants to know can read it on the last two TIAI redirections.

The most obvious to me was that the paramedics said they didn't recognize MJ, yet in the ambulance photo everyone can see VERY clear it is Michael Jackson there, so why the paramedics didn't recognize him?

The picture HAS to be fake also for other reasons, for example Michael looks much younger in it and sorry but he doesn't look dead there. I saw a person in the moment of death and if it's true Michael was already dead when they got there, his face had to be already changed even in a short time, like an hour.

It wasn't Michael that day in the Ambulance 71.
    Of course there is possible Ben faked the photo for money ....but in this case why was he talking about "the other day "?
    Of course there is possible Ben faked the photo for money ....but in this case why was he talking about "the other day "?
    Paparazzi would do anything for money.. And true that, what's with the "other day" thing? And why did he sorta "back off" when saying it, denying. Taking it back.. Not finishing the sentence at all.
    and who's this guy in Ben's video ?

14125_1165176028550_1802384675_348508_5940021_n.jpg

Hmm.. I don't know.

Who do you think it to be? Michael?
    I notice that our guests haven't said anything in a while.... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Are you still there guys??
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    I notice that our guests haven't said anything in a while.... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Maybe they are thinking of a reasonable answer to my question?
    Possibly. They actually stopped talking way before that.. I wonder what happened. They probably stopped to read some of the big posts (or the homepage) or watch some of the videos we linked. Who knows?

I hope they are too.... But the only reasonable answer is that that figure is none other than Michael! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

I hope they are too.... But the only reasonable answer is that that figure is none other than Michael! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    That figure? Are you talking about the one in the video?

Doesn't look much like Michael to me..

Oh and by the way, who is this?
    This picture was taken after Michael's death.
  • and who's this guy in Ben's video ?

Hmm.. I don't know.

This guest is still here.The guy in the video is the one outside the hospital with the mostache.

Doesn't look like Michael to me if you asking.

Hmm.. I don't know.

This guest is still here.The guy in the video is the one outside the hospital with the mostache.

Maybe.

Anyway, seeing that video again I was wondering why on the last image at the memorial the message was "I'm alive and here forever" which is a lyric in the song "The Man" with Paul and we know there was a story about Paul that he died in a car accident - which was later denied ?

see it here?:

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_is_dead<!-- m -->
  • I don't think a reply such as "why are you here if you don't believe" make us look secure, but whatever...I for one, like to hear their arguments because if we only talk to each other we may not notice all the aspects of the hoax. But this is not the first time i see this question so probably this is your final response when confronting a "non-believer". Probably easier, who knows.
    Anyway, i agree in one aspect Key said: all those involved in the hoax. But this is for me a reason for not returning in public life and not for being dead. And i would love to see a dialogue between the 2 "teams":), especially when non-believers have decent posts as Key had. The fact that we don't like his opinion is a totally different thing and it is only our problem.

Doesn't look like Michael to me if you asking.

Oh, ok, I thought you were asking who was the figure in the video! But that was angranity who was
    questioning that. Sorry... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    vangogh says that the figure in the video was the guy that was at the hospital with the mousdache?
    Which guy?? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • and who's this guy in Ben's video ?

Hmm.. I don't know.

Maybe.

No.really.

Anyway, seeing that video again I was wondering why on the last image at the memorial the message was "I'm alive and here forever" which is a lyric in the song "The Man" with Paul and we know there was a story about Paul that he died in a car accident - which was later denied ?

see it here?:

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_is_dead<!-- m -->
    GreatHoax.jpg

There was a story about that on 1969. But that story was just a hoax.
  • @hesouttamylife,

To answer your question from page 8, I was at NeverLand December 14th, 20004 for the Christmas party he had and parents and kids were there as well, and I worked there for a while. He only trusted me with the keys/codes/etc. He is deceased and if you all want to believe he isn't, then you are entitled even though you know deep down you are wrong. I worked with him for a while, and I signed confidential papers regarding codes to the entrance and things like that, so don't even ask me what the code was. However, I am insulted at times, that people would make up such lies about him faking his death, but I understand why since they did this to Elvis as well. He was a terrific employer and very generous and kind. People who think he faked his death do not realise that this man would never put someone in prison who didn't not commit a crime, and he would not put his own people out of a job either. I am forced to find employment with other celebities but am finding it difficult since others are more....demanding in attitude. MJ was very sincere, kind and caring. Always checking to make sure his staff was happy in their work.
    oh i am late again. if you are still here i would love to ask you some things.
    1. are the codes the only thing covered by the non- disclosure
    2. can you give an actual from this date to this date when you were there.
    3. did you see anything that lead you to believe he had issues with addiction
    4. did you see or hear anything to make you wonder if his managers were not looking out for him as they should.
    5. in the period of time you were there how many times do you think you incountered him personally.

hope you are still here and can provide this info
  • Key Master, you worked with keys, codes, numbers for Michael. You should know better than anyone: does he have a preference for some specific numbers, is he fascinated by numerology? Hope you will see my question, thank you.
  • You guys, Key Master is right. MJ is dead. If he were ever found to have faked his death he would not only be sent to prison he'd be sued for every penny he ever had, no one would buy his music anymore and he'd be washed up for being a deceitful person (which he is not). And Key Master is correct, no one has ever faked a death and got away with it....ever. Even if you saw a body you would never want to believe it was mj anyway so that doesn't matter. People can make up bs and conspiracy about anything.

Key Master, what you said was so right on. "What ever helps you make it through the day". That's what these people do and there is nothing wrong with that. Michael was not a deceitful person and insinuating he would do this is saying he was, and he was not.
    hi there since you are apparently here to vouch for key master i wouldn't mind knowing how you came to know his /her character. if you don't mind my asking. yes from what is known about michael he doesn't seem to be capable of such an act , i know. and the parrells of this are many. but no matter who it is that is responsible there is a hoax going on so if you want to help stop it then give us something to go on. there is no reason to be so adiment unless you know something for sure otherwise why should you care about little old us. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I don't think a reply such as "why are you here if you don't believe" make us look secure, but whatever...I for one, like to hear their arguments because if we only talk to each other we may not notice all the aspects of the hoax. But this is not the first time i see this question so probably this is your final response when confronting a "non-believer". Probably easier, who knows.
    Anyway, i agree in one aspect Key said: all those involved in the hoax. But this is for me a reason for not returning in public life and not for being dead. And i would love to see a dialogue between the 2 "teams":), especially when non-believers have decent posts as Key had. The fact that we don't like his opinion is a totally different thing and it is only our problem.
    It's not my intention to look secure, I just wanna know.And yes this question has been asked before but as far as I know never been answered.It has nothing to do with having trouble to be confronted with non believers.Don't you think it's strange they come here just to tell us he is dead?
  • @ Gina: of course I didn´t want to annoy you or anyone else with my post.
    Please don´t take it too personally.
    But we both know that there are lots of people out there who couldn´t wait for the first gig if he came back, and probably the same would happen as in London: first 10, then 50 concerts and so on and so on...

@ Ben´s video:
    I can´t imagine it´s Michael, there are always fans with cameras around, and especially on this event, the danger of being caught with any camera is just too big, and I think he would have been aware of that.

Love & peace!
  • allforlove, no, i don't find strange that they want to have this dialogue at all. Some probably simply want to make us look bad or sad or nuts, but not all. And i didn't see Key in this category. Also, he claims he worked for Michael, so i would love to hear what he has to say before being thrown away. I was also "welcomed" very cold but i didn't care because i wanted to really communicate with your group. And i am not sorry. I am not important, i am not a valuable guest, but some may be. Have you thought about it? So, let's treat them with respect and to be nice. We never know who we're talking to.