Watching live....

Comments

• Joe Jackson's mouth piece is on claiming his 15 minutes...

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

He's always standing up for Michael and his family, he said it damn well!
  • That blonde girl is that crazy hater on twitter right? I haven't watched from start, has KF tried to speak to the cameras much?
  • LaLove09LaLove09 Posts: 120
    @randyjackoson8 Sitting in court & I'm sad. Those profiting most from my bro’s death: AEG, Randy Phillips, Kenny Ortega, Estate Executors r nowhere in sight
    7 minutes ago from web (from twitter)
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    yes what a name but he is angry looking for karen it all looks realy bad burt at last emotion for Michael which has not been shown before !!
  • Did he say his name was Majestic Magnificent???

I think so. And he was talking to this lady right?
    She said to go to thisisnotit.com

http://twitter.com/account/profile_image/SoulCatharsis?hreflang=en
  • That blonde girl is that crazy hater on twitter right? I haven't watched from start, has KF tried to speak to the cameras much?

Oh yeah she's opened her trap alright!!!!!!!
  • MDM77MDM77 Posts: 62
    Sitting in court & I'm sad. Those profiting most from my bro’s death: AEG, Randy Phillips, Kenny Ortega, Estate Executors r nowhere in sight
    7 minutes ago from web

I was just coming to post this - that was from Randy on Twitter
  • rayvynrayvyn Posts: 139
    Joe Jackson's mouth piece is on claiming his 15 minutes...

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

He's always standing up for Michael and his family, he said it damn well!

I don't resent him for standing up. I resent that he seemed to be relishing in what looks like a tragedy. I didn't like that. I don't like it when anyone does it, including Mr. Majestic!
  • 4KB4KB Posts: 49
    I know Ted Rawlins from CNN is also going into the court room.
    That `Majestic`guy was looking for Karen...he is very outspoken.
    This is all just too much!!!!
  • Sitting in court & I'm sad. Those profiting most from my bro’s death: AEG, Randy Phillips, Kenny Ortega, Estate Executors r nowhere in sight
    7 minutes ago from web

If he was Tweeting in court he would be doing it on his phone and not 'from the web' as it shows. I doubt he got his laptop out in court!
  • If Randy feels this way then why was KO and Randy Phillips at MJ's funeral <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • There she is!! Talking about the concerts. No!! TMZ go back!!
  • MDM77MDM77 Posts: 62
    Sitting in court & I'm sad. Those profiting most from my bro’s death: AEG, Randy Phillips, Kenny Ortega, Estate Executors r nowhere in sight
    7 minutes ago from web

If he was Tweeting in court he would be doing it on his phone and not 'from the web' as it shows. I doubt he got his laptop out in court!

When I access twitter from Mobile Web on my phone this is what it says when I tweet.
  • Hmmm...suspicious that they just ignore the girl who's talking about murder. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

They must know that's not the case?
  • Are TMZ the only ones inside the court room???

CNN just reported they have someone in there, too.
  • yes what a name but he is angry looking for karen it all looks realy bad burt at last emotion for Michael which has not been shown before !!

That's true! Why now? It's been freakin' 8 months and now they're upset? I'm confused. This girl talking now about what MJ said, idk, why didn't they go to the media then? If that was me I would have been worried sick, I mean if Michael told me that he was being pushed too hard! I don't understand these people. Calling people murderer without presenting enough supporting evidence, that is not right even if Murray is guilty it needs to be proven!
  • What I find very odd is Randy is inside the court room with the man that apparantely killed his brother and he's tweeting???????????? Is he bored or something!!!!!
  • BellexxBellexx Posts: 166
    Wasn't this Majestic guy on a interview with Louie Thoroux ( or something like that ) a while ago?
  • KukiKuki Posts: 346
    What I find very odd is Randy is inside the court room with the man that apparantely killed his brother and he's tweeting???????????? Is he bored or something!!!!!

That cant be true! Is it even allowed to use phones in courtrooms?
  • KukiKuki Posts: 346
    Louis Theroux
  • LaLove09LaLove09 Posts: 120
    7 minutes ago from web

Yes it is, I forgot to put his name. I'll go edit now!
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I'm surprised that there doesn't seem to be any of us "believers" there!
  • GrazziaGrazzia Posts: 224
    I'm surprised that there doesn't seem to be any of us "believers" there!
    well if they are then they r not talking with the non believers
  • watch CNN now
  • watch CNN now

I haven't got access to my tv now, what are they saying?