Watching live....

Comments

• akirakaakiraka Posts: 202
    who said this ?? till now didnt realize THOSE profiting?? come on what is this a movie?

Sitting in court & I'm sad. Those profiting most from my bro’s death: AEG, Randy Phillips, Kenny Ortega, Estate Executors r nowhere in sight
  • who said this ?? till now didnt realize THOSE profiting?? come on what is this a movie?

Sitting in court & I'm sad. Those profiting most from my bro’s death: AEG, Randy Phillips, Kenny Ortega, Estate Executors r nowhere in sight

Randy Jackson. <!-- m -->http://www.twitter.com/randyjackson8<!-- m --> What I don't understand is why did the family let AEG and everyone else do the memorial and the funeral if that was the case? And why didn't he speak out any sooner?
  • MDM77MDM77 Posts: 62
    who said this ?? till now didnt realize THOSE profiting?? come on what is this a movie?

Supposedly Randy Jackson on Twitter.
  • What's CNN reporting? I don't have a TV can't watch...
  • MDM77MDM77 Posts: 62
    I'm looking for a LIVE CNN stream and haven't found it yet. There is some recorded video of the Jackson Family coming in and I think Murray (didn't get to that one yet)
  • What's CNN reporting? I don't have a TV can't watch...

Nothing, yet.
  • That's the orange pants guy! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    this guy singing is pretty good!!
  • I'm watching CNN from Holland i don't write well in english but i try.. they where saying that it begins in 5 minutes and they think that CM is going to pay bail and then leave.
  • GrazziaGrazzia Posts: 224
    how long they said ther are gonna be in court?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Quiet guys, this has to happen, open your eyes and hear everything that is said <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Me too! I'm excited & anxious at the same time. That guy does sound good!
  • I seem to have lost my audio on the TMZ feed...

I wonder why TMZ isn't filming inside if media is allowed inside now?
  • UPDATE 1:50 PM PT: The media has finally been let into the courtroom. Jackson family members spotted: Joe, Katherine, Jackie, Rebbie, Jermaine, and La Toya.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0ez4k5CST<!-- m -->
  • LaLove09LaLove09 Posts: 120
    this guy singing is pretty good!!

Yeah he is decent!
  • agathiagathi Posts: 156
    this man has to stop killing MJ songs.. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • UPDATE 1:55 PM PT: Murray has entered the courtroom.

UPDATE 1:54 PM PT: The judge has taken the bench.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0ez55Cv80<!-- m -->
  • akirakaakiraka Posts: 202
    thank you for the answer and link <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

So I don't care if the family accepted AEG for the Memorial and Funeral, they sing on stage at Memorial they had speech all the program, organization, clothes, everything that means they didn't made a pact with the Murderer YES ??? so I can not accept Randy's talks as the TRUTH.

They all were in the spot of the lights because they wanted, could make a Memorial with other companies they didn't have contract with AEG, MJ had !!, or maybe I am wrong and they did!
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    CNN wrote that he is charged for 4 years <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Oh shamone now!! What's taking so long?! I getting more and more antsy!! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • UPDATE 1:59 PM PT: The medical board just filed a motion to have Murray's medical license revoked.

UPDATE 1:58 PM PT: Murray just pled not guilty.
  • how long they said ther are gonna be in court?

they didn't say anything about that now they are saying that he's pleating not guilty
  • UPDATE 2:00 PM PT: The DA wants bail set at $300,000. Murray's attorney is objecting -- says Murray is not a flight risk. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    News sources say that Murry pleaded NOT GUILTY!!
  • UPDATE 2:00 PM PT: The DA wants bail set at $300,000. Murray's attorney is objecting -- says Murray is not a flight risk.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0ez6Xv8RK<!-- m -->