Watching live....

Comments

• alivealive Posts: 369
    Sorry if stupid question but do doctors prescribe anesthetics?
  • UPDATE 2:21 PM PT: Things are done inside the court -- we're waiting to catch Dr. Murray on the way out.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0ezBCD2Z0<!-- m -->
  • "facial hair - unshaven" <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • There are strings attached to Dr. Conrad Murray's bail -- namely, he's not allowed to sedate people like he did Michael Jackson.

The judge just told Murray, "I do not want you sedating people."

As we previously reported, Murray was ordered released on $75,000 bail -- but he cannot be in possession of or prescribe any "deep anesthetics."

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0ezBwZVgZ<!-- m -->
  • Preliminary hearing set for April 5, according to CNN.
  • They're showing INSIDE the courtroom!!!
  • LaLove09LaLove09 Posts: 120
    I just heard that... Conrad Murray's preliminary hearing scheduled for 4/5/10.
  • Who's the guy giving the exclusive??????????? The court case was really good!!!!!!!
  • Ssheewww *takes deep breath* thnx Lizzie Bee for the constant updates, you're a sweetheart. After reading alot of others comments, and stuff, I'm starting to calm down. It's all going by so quickly and my emotions are all over the place, like most here. Soo...just gonna step back and *another deep breath* see what happens. Glad I have you guys here as all this is going down. *heart smilie* [boy, I miss those old emoticons <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ]

really?! What are you seeing? I'm still just watching the entrance...

Refresh the page. Should be at the very top.
  • Ok....$75,000 is in bold type...do you still just need to post 10% of that to be free on bail? If so, that's $7,500...wasn't there a tmz article recently about tito taking a $7,500 check? Another coincidence? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

???? I didn't know this one <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    If true, it's really really weird <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
    Plz can you post the link???
  • Ssheewww *takes deep breath* thnx Lizzie Bee for the constant updates, you're a sweetheart. After reading alot of others comments, and stuff, I'm starting to calm down. It's all going by so quickly and my emotions are all over the place, like most here. Soo...just gonna step back and *another deep breath* see what happens. Glad I have you guys here as all this is going down. *heart smilie* [boy, I miss those old emoticons <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ]

Aww...darling. It's going to be alright. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I missed those emoticons too. Here's a big cheesy smile for you. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I'm here with ya. <3
  • Ok....$75,000 is in bold type...do you still just need to post 10% of that to be free on bail? If so, that's $7,500...wasn't there a tmz article recently about tito taking a $7,500 check? Another coincidence? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

If true, it's really really weird <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/07/tito-jack ... rt-motown/<!-- m --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MDM77MDM77 Posts: 62
    I'm used to seeing medical documents since working in clinical research. I found it interesting that on page 41 of the coroner report it says 'Hospital Blood: Tube labeled "Trauma, Gershwin" drawn on 6-25-09 @ 1330 hours." I don't know if Trauma, Gershwin is supposed to be the name of the person they took the blood from and if so, it's a made up name so there's no bias in the report? Just found it interesting. When I get documents with a patient name in it, I'm supposed to redact it, so it stood out to me.
    This just seems so surreal to me! I just don't believe it! It feels fake to me! Am I crazy?
  • This just seems so surreal to me! I just don't believe it! It feels fake to me! Am I crazy?

No. I feel the same. Here they come.

Refresh the page. Should be at the very top.

Thank u! Am I slow or what? LOL! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Did the judge just say off the wall? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Were the Jacksons smiling??

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/07/tito-jack ... rt-motown/<!-- m --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Thanks Lizzie <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    In fact that's REALLY weird... but are we sure that you only have to pay 10% of the bail to be out??
    If so, that's incredible... This news came out yesterday...
  • MDM77MDM77 Posts: 62
    Were the Jacksons smiling??

Yes I noticed that at one point they were.
  • stephsteph Posts: 177
    I have to go to bed as i am up early for work.Don`t give up guys lets keep the faith !
  • I think the only fan of Jermaine is also there..
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    JACKSON FAMILY JUST CAME OUT NOTHING SAID DROVE AWAY!!!!