Watching live....

Comments

• MDM77MDM77 Posts: 62
    Harvey uploaded the Coroners report:

<!-- m -->http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tm ... ort_wm.pdf<!-- m -->
  • rayvynrayvyn Posts: 139
    Anyone else lose the TMZ live feed?
  • CNN wrote that he is charged for 4 years <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Even if i don't believe the mathemathical theories, if that is true..
    2010+4= 2014
    2+0+1+4= 7
  • Anyone else lose the TMZ live feed?
    i lost it too! ahhhh!
  • GrazziaGrazzia Posts: 224
    i lost connection fu***
  • alivealive Posts: 369
    where'd it go? WTH?
  • Me too. Wth! <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    leave it to TMZ to lose the live fed now of all times!!!! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • K it's back.

UPDATE 2:05 PM PT: The D.A. is arguing that Murray was born outside the country; Murray's lawyer says he is a U.S. citiizen.
  • rayvynrayvyn Posts: 139
    Okay. It's back.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    i LOST THE CONNECTION TO BUT IT'S NOW BACK
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    Anyone else lose the TMZ live feed?
    yes me here <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> 2nd time this evening ,but its coming back now <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • CNN wrote that he is charged for 4 years <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

CNN said: "COULD be"...that would be the maximum sentence for a person convicted of involuntary manslaughter. Murray has not been convicted.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    WATCHING IN ENGLAND....JUST LOST THE PICTURE ....10.05PM.......WILL KEEP LOOKING. BACK SOON!!!!
  • are they supposed to come out now, i'm getting impatient! I'd give everything I own to see Michael walk out of that court room with a massive smile on his face <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> One can always dream... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    O.K. PICTURE BACK...10.07..PM
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    TO KINGOFMISTERY

Oh thanx for correcting, my mum heard it and told me i was crying, thanx again,now i'm a bit happy that they said could <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MDM77MDM77 Posts: 62
    Probably going to need a new thread for the coroners report however, the report says Dr Conrad Murray moved MIchael to the floor to perform CPR, but we all know on the 911 call it was said he was on the bed.

Page 2:

"Around 1200 hours, Dr. Murray found that the decedent was not breathing and he pulled the decedent onto the bedroom floor and began CPR. 911 was called and paramedics responded to the house."

There's a bunch more, but I'm not going to type it out. It's 51 pages!
  • UPDATE 2:11 PM PT: Bail has been set $75,000 -- three times the usual amount in a case like this. Murray had to surrender the passport.
  • Murray was taken in to custody for booking at the courthouse.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0ez9MWg4A<!-- m -->
  • UPDATE 2:15 PM PT: The judge just said that Murray cannot be in possession of (or prescribe) anesthetics. Quote from the judge: "I do not want you sedating people."
  • alivealive Posts: 369
    Ok....$75,000 is in bold type...do you still just need to post 10% of that to be free on bail? If so, that's $7,500...wasn't there a tmz article recently about tito taking a $7,500 check? Another coincidence? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I started reading it but had to stop. It's too upsetting. Goes into detail about the autopsy.
  • Ok....$75,000 is in bold type...do you still just need to post 10% of that to be free on bail? If so, that's $7,500...wasn't there a tmz article recently about tito taking a $7,500 check? Another coincidence? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Hmm...good observation.
  • UPDATE 2:19 PM PT: Murray just walked out of the courtroom ... without handcuffs. His lawyer followed behind him with a bail bondsman.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0ezAvEbyX<!-- m -->