Official back & Front thread

Comments

• Do you mean that BACK is DD?
    It can be..after all i don't see any resemblance of MJ in none of his posts.
    Also this "back" posts in special days (?)

Join Date 30-04-2005 ?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I follow non of them <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> no idea about the dates.
  • I follow non of them <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> no idea about the dates.
    30.04 = 7
    2005= 7 i threw the 0 away <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• Back should come and post here, I love reading his posts. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

You are absolutely right Souza - I love his posts too! They are stimulating, and witty! Exercising the Brain is as necessary as exercising the body!
    When my Faith is shaking a bit, I always look back at Back Theory of 7 and it brings my smile back.
    I would hope that if Back was posting here he would be treated with respect (This in my vocabulary excludes finger pointing) just like all the other genuine posters on here and that we could have some really good discussions and hopefully some good laughs too! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

With L.O.V.E
  • 2 Bad2 Bad Posts: 289

Back should come and post here, I love reading his posts. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I agree!!
    I think it would definitely create some momentum towards a peace. We all, including mostly Michael need some peace. There are a lot of open minds and of course a lotta L*O*V*E here <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    As much as we want Back to post here - he's not posting at the moment, not even on MJJC
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    As much as we want Back to post here - he's not posting at the moment, not even on MJJC

Yes but maybe that now HE is watchin'... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • As much as we want Back to post here - he's not posting at the moment, not even on MJJC

Yes but maybe that now HE is watchin'... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I agree too that he should post here..but i guess he has a problem with those over there at MJJC...he tries hard to explain them something that they refuse to understand and also he's deeply angry on them.....
    LET'S make a letter to "him.her" to post over here <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • As much as we want Back to post here - he's not posting at the moment, not even on MJJC

Maybe he is already posting here under a different screen name. Lets check to see if there is a user named FRONT! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> j/k

Seriously, I think he did his job. We may still have to go back to his posts to figure out other clues.
    If Back has done his job then don't forget this article, and it appears he's not alone. I haven't been checking everything, it's too much material but there may be other messages out there.
    So maybe it is time to "Simmer" <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    Yes Mikey you are the KING!
    LOVE ~PEACE~ MICHAEL JACKSON!

"With all the ingredients ---- just let it simmer ---- the "pie" will one day be done ---- and in that moment -->
    our HIStory books will be updated.......

KEEP WATCHIN'.......

By S.T.U.D.Y... Posted September 13 2010 at 12:27 AM.

The Truth will Prevail, Justice will be done. Just need to KEEP WATCHIN'...

By Lisa.. Posted September 12 2010 at 9:07 PM.

look who is BACK

By jesse p.. Posted September 12 2010 at 2:14 AM. "

<!-- m -->http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/96<!-- m --> ... octor.html

Maybe he is already posting here under a different screen name. Lets check to see if there is a user named FRONT! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> j/k

Seriously, I think he did his job. We may still have to go back to his posts to figure out other clues.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

But really, I have ONE suspect <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> not sure if he's Back, but he is a suspect anyway <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Hello Suspect <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I think he posts through TS only, and reads here. But I would be happy to be proven wrong! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I think he posts through TS only, and reads here. But I would be happy to be proven wrong! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Don't know why but I don't think TS has something to do with Back. Their styles are very different. But there's somebody else here..... I think many noticed already <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    "With all the ingredients ---- just let it simmer ---- the "pie" will one day be done ---- and in that moment -->
    our HIStory books will be updated......."

Pie right? Reminds me of a game where "the pie was a lie"
    Ever heard of the game Portal?
    I don't know about that game, but sound interesting.
    Somebody knows if Back still posts on MJJC?
    I can't find posts newer than the Theory or vision <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    But as "passionate" as he is about MJ it's hard for me to believe Back just doesn't post there and anywhere else <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I don't know about that game, but sound interesting.<br />Somebody knows if Back still posts on MJJC?<br />I can't find posts newer than the Theory or vision  :? <br />But as "passionate" as he is about MJ it's hard for me to believe Back just doesn't post there and anywhere else  :?
    <br /><br />Hi! Ginafelicia... <br /><br />The last post on MJJC, I am aware off was posted on 22nd June 2010 - Anewfan pasted the full message in an earlier  thread.<br /><br />http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showt<br /><br />With L.O.V.E<br /><br />PS:My thoughts are that BACK may be busy elsewhere and possibly be running out of fingers to type messages unless... HE is a big Octopus...  ;)
    a big Octupus <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

As passionate as HE is about Michael it's hard to imagine he just left all forums... at least this is what I think.
    The link you gave doesn't work <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • a big Octupus <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

As passionate as HE is about Michael it's hard to imagine he just left all forums... at least this is what I think.
    The link you gave doesn't work <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Sorry for the broken link... here is the link to a post from Bethechange with working links:

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5167&start=25#p184501

With L.O.V.E
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    I don't know about that game, but sound interesting.
    Somebody knows if Back still posts on MJJC?
    I can't find posts newer than the Theory or vision <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    But as "passionate" as he is about MJ it's hard for me to believe Back just doesn't post there and anywhere else <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Portal is nice because of the dark humour <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Oh and in the end..
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI<!-- m -->

( This was a triumph...haha)
  • Since reading through the BACK's posts, there has never been much doubt in my mind that Michael is alive and BACK was his attempt to let his fans know what he was intending to do.
    This is what I see when I read his posts.
    It may be a matter that we SEE what we want to SEE and BeLIEve what we want to BeLIEve but still ... isn't it amazing that relatively so few of the MJJC members saw what "we" saw . MJJC has got around 47,000 members and the BIG majority beLIEve he is Resting in Peace!

I cannot help wondering whether HE (MJ) was expecting things to be different with a lot more of his fans getting on the beLIEvers trail much more quickly... "BACK" is yet a piece of the huge HOAX puzzle with plenty of cryptic and not so cryptic clues to tease our brains for days on end ....

What a fascinating giant HOAX!

With L.O.V.E
  • Since reading through the BACK's posts, there has never been much doubt in my mind that Michael is alive and BACK was his attempt to let his fans know what he was intending to do.
    This is what I see when I read his posts.
    It may be a matter that we SEE what we want to SEE and BeLIEve what we want to BeLIEve but still ... isn't it amazing that relatively so few of the MJJC members saw what "we" saw . MJJC has got around 47,000 members and the BIG majority beLIEve he is Resting in Peace!

I cannot help wondering whether HE (MJ) was expecting things to be different with a lot more of his fans getting on the beLIEvers trail much more quickly... "BACK" is yet a piece of the huge HOAX puzzle with plenty of cryptic and not so cryptic clues to tease our brains for days on end ....

What a fascinating giant HOAX!

With L.O.V.E

I was thinking the same thing. Also, I think the seed has been planted on enough fertile ground to take hold. We are the fertile ground, we haven't given up and Michael's return would make the biggest lasting impact. Many people have heard from us even though they don't believe us or are afraid to. But, we've planted the seed and if Michael returns with an explanation related to what we've been talking about all these months, no one will ever forget it that's for sure and it will change the thinking and re-educate the populus as we take the role of helping those, who'll undoubtedly be in shock, understand the TRUTH about a great many things in this life. Michael has got to come back so that we can help fight the media clear-eyed and head-on once and for all. We are ready. Michael's comeback will be a takeover and it will help millions even if some will always be conceptually incarcerated. We've got his back.
    Reading the posts of BACK once again I see something new every time.
    I get this weird feeling of OMG! He really is writing this...and the members of that forum are not really even paying attention. Shaking my head in shame that they are MJ fans, walking around with the eyes shut or so narrowly focused on the wrong things. What an awful realization for him to see this!

Come here to this forum BACK, we will definitely listen, not judge and hear your words.

I amaze myself sometimes, never would I have thought I would be so focused in on a person I never met, but I have studied, read, watched every detail of his life I can. I committed myself to living & breathing Michael Jackson for over a year. My friends wonder how this can be, I wonder how this can be. But here I am, reading, trying to let all the info fall in place. Nothing we do will force anything to happen, we just have to "get it" and accept what will be, keep our eyes open and 'keep watching' as BACK says. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Keep simmering!
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    I think we're hoping for too much to think Back might start posting here with the same username and style of writing, it would be great if they did, but if Back is Michael and he reads a lot of the topics here he'd know many suspect it's actually him and he probably wouldn't want to be asked constantly or have to keep denying it. Michael could very well have been here for quite a while either just reading and not commenting or by deliberately changing his style of post (he's such an intelligent guy I don't think he'd find it dificult to adopt a different type of persona). So he may have been commenting all along and no-one guessed, or he could be one of the people GinaFelicia mentioned - I know who you mean Gina! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> As someone already said Back may have served his purpose, and that was to plant the seeds and see who was really paying attention. He could also be TS as has been speculated on but if so again he's changed his style of post. I personally feel by intuition that MJ is here with us and that's enough, I know he can't come right out and admit it so I'll just feel content that he's around us, regardless of how many usernames he might be going by these days!
    I think we're hoping for too much to think Back might start posting here with the same username and style of writing, it would be great if they did, but if Back is Michael and he reads a lot of the topics here he'd know many suspect it's actually him and he probably wouldn't want to be asked constantly or have to keep denying it. Michael could very well have been here for quite a while either just reading and not commenting or by deliberately changing his style of post (he's such an intelligent guy I don't think he'd find it dificult to adopt a different type of persona). So he may have been commenting all along and no-one guessed, or he could be one of the people GinaFelicia mentioned - I know who you mean Gina! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> As someone already said Back may have served his purpose, and that was to plant the seeds and see who was really paying attention. He could also be TS as has been speculated on but if so again he's changed his style of post. I personally feel by intuition that MJ is here with us and that's enough, I know he can't come right out and admit it so I'll just feel content that he's around us, regardless of how many usernames he might be going by these days!

I agree <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> BACK can't really post as that name, I think all Hell would break loose.
    I will be happy to agree that perhaps he is here among us, just watching or perhaps using a name we see a lot and cooling the style of BACK.
    Hi Mikey!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    We L*O*V*E You!!!
  • We have a NEW bunny rabbit alert, lol. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> This one is 'fluffy' compared to BACK and the other 'Suspect' floating around here...

Fluffy_white_bunny_rabbit.jpg