Official back & Front thread

Comments

• We have a NEW bunny rabbit alert, lol. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> This one is 'fluffy' compared to BACK and the other 'Suspect' floating around here...

Fluffy_white_bunny_rabbit.jpg

I think I know what you mean! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    We have a NEW bunny rabbit alert, lol. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> This one is 'fluffy' compared to BACK and the other 'Suspect' floating around here...

I think I know what you mean! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

What a cutieeee <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Well, as usual, i have no idea what you mean <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Reading the posts of BACK once again I see something new every time.
    I get this weird feeling of OMG! He really is writing this...and the members of that forum are not really even paying attention. Shaking my head in shame that they are MJ fans, walking around with the eyes shut or so narrowly focused on the wrong things. What an awful realization for him to see this!

Come here to this forum BACK, we will definitely listen, not judge and hear your words.

I would love to see Back posting on this forum but IF Back is MJ himself, he is already aware of that we found out his "death" is a hoax. Maybe he's posting on that forum for other fans to wake up and understand that this is a hoax. Maybe he sent us TS to give more information about the hoax and he is working on the non-believers, who knows.

Wish his magic worked on everyone but this is about understanding Michael. We became believers and it is maybe because we think very alike to Michael. It is definitely about understanding him, what his desires are and what he is capable of. And of course it is sad to see not too many people are like us and like Michael. I personally tried so hard on LKL blog to show non-believers the truth but all they say is, they can only believe that MJ is alive if they see him in flesh and bone with their own eyes. What a loss to believe in the things you only can see with the eyes. I'm so glad that I use my other instincts and senses to understand and see the truth. I think this is called being open-minded. L.O.V.E to you all. LOVE YOU all.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Is there anybody here that was on the MJJC forum when BACK was actively posting? (in 2005-2007) Also, I thought I had read somewhere that people were being banned on MJJC for saying that MJ was alive. Is this true? If anybody knows the answers to these questions, I would be greatly appreciative. I've been revisiting BACK lately, and have been wondering a few things. Thanks in advance!!
  • miriam34miriam34 Posts: 146
    Is there anybody here that was on the MJJC forum when BACK was actively posting? (in 2005-2007) Also, I thought I had read somewhere that people were being banned on MJJC for saying that MJ was alive. Is this true? If anybody knows the answers to these questions, I would be greatly appreciative. I've been revisiting BACK lately, and have been wondering a few things. Thanks in advance!!

i dont know in mjjc but in his official site you are baned only with go with the idea "Michael alive".
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    We have a NEW bunny rabbit alert, lol. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> This one is 'fluffy' compared to BACK and the other 'Suspect' floating around here...

Wouldn't it be wonderful if it would really be true <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ?
    This is the most exciting experience.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125

i dont know in mjjc but in his official site you are baned only with go with the idea "Michael alive".

Thank you, miriam34!
  • And do you notice a certain catch phrase in his posts? Keep Watchin? Listen closely @ 00:18 of the official preview of TII: <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDXND33oDQ0<!-- m --> (Thanks to members at the old board for finding that). And remember what TMZ folks said to some of us hoax believers when confronted about the R.I.P. list? Keep watching! (<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=4896<!-- l -->)

So sometimes my dear believers that are losing faith after today, we have to look BACK to move FORWARD. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->[/quote]

When he said Keep Watching at the 18sec mark was this also said in TII.What I mean is when he performed that song in TII was Keep Watching said in the background of the song or in any one of the songs.

If he didn't, doesnt that mean this is another reason that he is alive. Because Keep watching or whateva he said at the 18sec mark was included in the trailer for TII well after his supposed death because TII only came out in Oct, like 3 months later.

(I don't know if I expained this properly, english is my first language by the way but I suck at explaining things <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )
  • 2 Bad2 Bad Posts: 289
    That bunny cracks me up!
    Just yesterday I was talking to some people that are raising the fluffy bunnies, to use their hair for spinning yarn. They said they look like tiny Tribbles with ears ( from Star Trek) The bunnies get combed out daily and some will get haircuts in summer. What a job eh?

Who is the other "suspect"?

On the Official site I once posted on an active thread about Michael being alive, no trouble. I think it was 'how would you feel if Michael was alive' or something like that. The thread pretty much went kapoot pretty fast. People are afraid to say how happy they would be, it isn't easy to open yourself up to that when the rest of the world thinks he is gone <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    But we know better!! Hey Mikey!!
    " Though the hands of tIME still move incrementally, tick-tock, tick-tock, it is quickly running thin on the 2 decade long, elaborate planning that culminated in this execution. I can now understand that "vision" of 6/25/06 relapse", with CLARITY. This is no conspiracy theory! However, believe as you may. But believing and knowing--- are two different things. "

BACK said the above and a few things stuck out
    "tiME" - "ME"
    "tick-tock, tick-tock" just recently V posted a video on youtube called "V:TV- EP1- Tick Tock". The video has some interesting things and some funny parts, but it's a 'stop the lies" to someone. <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qspqU1l5rTk<!-- m -->
    Mainly the 'tick-tock' got me since I think last week I made a post and said "tick-tock" LOL!

"vision" the name of the soon to be released DVD set.

11/18/09
    <!-- m -->http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showt<!-- m --> ... ost2387044

Of a tHeOrY or Vision

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5167&start=25#p184501<!-- l -->

About halfway down.

Well I have enough to ponder, just wanted to put my thoughts out before I went to sleep!
    Goodnight! Good Morning!
  • When he said Keep Watching at the 18sec mark was this also said in TII.What I mean is when he performed that song in TII was Keep Watching said in the background of the song or in any one of the songs.

If he didn't, doesnt that mean this is another reason that he is alive. Because Keep watching or whateva he said at the 18sec mark was included in the trailer for TII well after his supposed death because TII only came out in Oct, like 3 months later.

No, it was only in the trailer. Not for the first time have I wondered if MJ snuck this new beatbox whisper into the sound mix or if it was someone else in the TII camp who knew about or was told about BACK. i.e. someone from Sony/AEG. But it's clear as a bell, and it DOES sound like MJ, but could be someone else.
    I think it's Michael's deep voice who says "keep watchin'" in the trailer.JMO
    The trailer also starts with the beat of seconds, like measuring the time...reminds me of the tick-tock
    The trailer also starts with the beat of seconds, like measuring the time...reminds me of the tick-tock

I finally listened to the trailer...yes indeed "keep watching" is there at 18 sec. I don't think the general population would catch it, it is placed in perfectly, of course! Not too distinct and it sounds like MJ for sure. I didn't notice it till you gals/guys brought it up.
    Layer upon layer, piece by piece by piece.....

Oh we love you Michael!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I have not understood why the rabbit... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • I think it's Michael's deep voice who says "keep watchin'" in the trailer.JMO

I finally listened to the trailer...yes indeed "keep watching" is there at 18 sec. I don't think the general population would catch it, it is placed in perfectly, of course! Not too distinct and it sounds like MJ for sure. I didn't notice it till you gals/guys brought it up.

Oh we love you Michael!

Just a note to add .., 18 seconds = 1+8 = 9 or 1-8=7

Coincidence? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    I think that trailer is the masterpiece of the hoax <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    fascinating.... only a minute and a few seconds and says so much....

The trailer is brilliant.
    I think that trailer is the masterpiece of the hoax <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I'm going to agree with you 100%!!
    The way I saw the trailer last year compared to the way I see it now, is a world of difference. I'm still hearing that heartbeat from watching it.
    Last year when I saw it I felt like all the air was sucked out of the room and I couldn't breath, it hit me hard, every second was of utmost importance. I mean we ARE talking about Michael Jackson! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    TII trailer was about the only real thing out there compared to all the garbage being thrown about.

I'm simmering Michael, LOVE ya!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290

Oh we love you Michael!

Just a note to add .., 18 seconds = 1+8 = 9 or 1-8=7

Coincidence? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    I had not known about the keep watching in the trailer! Sounds like MJ to me too. 18 interesting number--also 666 but I like yours better. The trailer thrills me to my core!
  • " Though the hands of tIME still move incrementally, tick-tock, tick-tock, it is quickly running thin on the 2 decade long, elaborate planning that culminated in this execution. I can now understand that "vision" of 6/25/06 relapse", with CLARITY. This is no conspiracy theory! However, believe as you may. But believing and knowing--- are two different things. "

BACK said the above and a few things stuck out
    "tiME" - "ME"
    "tick-tock, tick-tock" just recently V posted a video on youtube called "V:TV- EP1- Tick Tock". The video has some interesting things and some funny parts, but it's a 'stop the lies" to someone. <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qspqU1l5rTk<!-- m -->
    Mainly the 'tick-tock' got me since I think last week I made a post and said "tick-tock" LOL!

"vision" the name of the soon to be released DVD set.

11/18/09
    <!-- m -->http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showt<!-- m --> ... ost2387044

Of a tHeOrY or Vision

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5167&start=25#p184501<!-- l -->

About halfway down.

Well I have enough to ponder, just wanted to put my thoughts out before I went to sleep!
    Goodnight! Good Morning!

[youtube:1ktay5r5]

This video is very interesting. This is someone who is highly upset with Maura for her viscious lies and attacks on Michael's fans.

Um this type of behavior that Maura is displaying is reminding me of BlackJack's thread on re-education and the stalker fanatical group of women.
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14496&start=175<!-- l -->

Those women do exist and they are part of a campaign to promote TINI agenda, and whatever other theories SDG and her crew can think up.

This truly is a hoax within a hoax within a hoax.

I have seen some of the most bizarre behaviour ever in my entire life.

This is real life T.V.
    Soap opera drama in real time, lol
    This is a different V...a reminder so that this V isn't confused with the other V out there.

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Peace
    I'm not sure I understand but only now I see the connection between Mr.V and V from Vision.
    V for Vendetta and V for Vision - I don't know if it means something or not..... maybe just a concidence <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • I think that trailer is the masterpiece of the hoax <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I'm going to agree with you 100%!!
    The way I saw the trailer last year compared to the way I see it now, is a world of difference. I'm still hearing that heartbeat from watching it.
    Last year when I saw it I felt like all the air was sucked out of the room and I couldn't breath, it hit me hard, every second was of utmost importance. I mean we ARE talking about Michael Jackson! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    TII trailer was about the only real thing out there compared to all the garbage being thrown about.

I'm simmering Michael, LOVE ya!

Everything is indeed beautiful done and it all so nicely feet together... it is just like a very giant puzzle and one of our challenge is to find the pieces and put them back where they fit!

Here is another interesting coincidence: Look at the parallel between the 2008 BACK post below and the message MJ sent out on his official website just after the O2 announcement. There is the "Time has come" reference but there is also this very unique "Planetary thinking" style and this ultimate desire to change the World.
    Post from BACK - 1 March 2008 -

Drama shall soon be met with that Glorious shield of silence, while simultaneously being FOREVER replaced by that "square" of thunder, just around the corner. A man who believes such as I, that this World can indeed Change, shall make HiStory in this new Year 2008.
    The Beginning of the theOrY---until the End....
    That timE has come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Keep WATCHIN'.....................
    MJ message via his official website just after he announced the O2 concert

"THE TIME HAS COME
    THE TIME HAS COME
    THE TIME HAS COME
    IT IS NOW I SEE AND FEEL THAT CALLING ONCE AGAIN TO BE PART OF A MUSIS THAT WILL NOT JUST CONNECT BUT, MAKE ALL FEEL ONE, ONE IN JOY, ONE IN PAIN, ONE IN LOVE, ONE IN SERVICE AND ONE IN CONSCIOUSNESS

~MICHAEL JACKSON"

With L.O.V.E
    Running Girl thank you for pointing this out.

I can't believe this is all real <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    OMG <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> that video is hilarious <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Post from BACK - 1 March 2008 -

Drama shall soon be met with that Glorious shield of silence, while simultaneously being FOREVER replaced by that "square" of thunder, just around the corner. A man who believes such as I, that this World can indeed Change, shall make HiStory in this new Year 2008.
    The Beginning of the theOrY---until the End....
    That timE has come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Keep WATCHIN'.....................
    That video is so cheeky/clever against the likes of Maura. Almost sounds like MJ's behind it.
    I'm just thinking about the Back post--"that Glorious shield of silence" is obviously right NOW as MJ's voice is so to speak silent, and "that 'quare' of thunder", is obviously BAM. A shield is for defense for a warrior as he goes out to conquer his enemies, but I'm wondering what is the "square"? Thunder is obviously a loud BAM or BOOM and unmistakable! These are the Dict. definitions of square that seemed appropriate:

--Military . (formerly) a body of troops drawn up in quadrilateral form. (MJ's army of love meaning we are part of his BAM)
    --to even the score of (a contest): to square a game.
    --a rectangularly shaped area on a game board, as in chess or checkers.
    --to balance; pay off; settle: to square a debt.
    -- to settle, even, or balance a matter, as by paying a bill, returning a favor, or tying a score.
    --just, fair, or honest.
    --to assume a position of defense or offense: The wrestlers squared away for the first fall.
    --square the circle, to strive without chance of success; attempt the impossible.
    --
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Interesting MJonmind...