Official back & Front thread

Comments

• ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    Yeah this dates thing and code thing is really eating at me too. I did know each date adds up to the same number no matter how you do it already because Shikster turned us on to the 2040 thing last year:

6/25/2009
    6+25+2009=2040
    MJ-2040 from Scream and HIStory tour, Elvis tie-in, makes you figure Shikster knew about Elvis too. I know I had a huge Elvis/MJ pic comparison thread up on old MJHD, wonder if he planted the seed for me? I used to take all Shikster's little hints and run with them, research the crap out of it and then plaster it all over MJHD. Then it all got deleted. All our good stuff, the real deep, heavy, hard research, all gone.

Shikster also turned us on to Barnum. Things that make you go hmm.

You know. We knew all this stuff last fall. We really were there... and then the board burst into flames................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A certain someone showed up and took over chat and the mods. Threw his weight around and before we knew it the whole place BURNED down (sound FAMILIAR???) and we were reduced to a bunch of fighting, arguing, nasty warring factions who couldn't get along and were more interested in snipering each other then working on the hoax, not that we had a data base to build on anyway............

He chased off Shikster. Of all people for gods sake, by that time all he did was post poems. I know I snapped at Shik once because people were calling him Michael on the board and he never would correct them and it seemed evasive.

MJHDConspiracy started at that time too.

And then she who will not be named showed up out of no where and paraded around like she knew something, and with an attitude like that, she was perfect to incite anger and hate.

And then .net stabbed Seeing Clues in the back and he/she/it quit hoaxing.

etc etc etc. Some fishy fucking shadey shit is going on here, that's all I have to say.

Anyone else thinking along the lines of what I'm thinking?

Shikster? the one who post here?

Yeah..
  • Yeah this dates thing and code thing is really eating at me too. I did know each date adds up to the same number no matter how you do it already because Shikster turned us on to the 2040 thing last year:

6/25/2009
    6+25+2009=2040
    MJ-2040 from Scream and HIStory tour, Elvis tie-in, makes you figure Shikster knew about Elvis too. I know I had a huge Elvis/MJ pic comparison thread up on old MJHD, wonder if he planted the seed for me? I used to take all Shikster's little hints and run with them, research the crap out of it and then plaster it all over MJHD. Then it all got deleted. All our good stuff, the real deep, heavy, hard research, all gone.

Shikster also turned us on to Barnum. Things that make you go hmm.

You know. We knew all this stuff last fall. We really were there... and then the board burst into flames................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A certain someone showed up and took over chat and the mods. Threw his weight around and before we knew it the whole place BURNED down (sound FAMILIAR???) and we were reduced to a bunch of fighting, arguing, nasty warring factions who couldn't get along and were more interested in snipering each other then working on the hoax, not that we had a data base to build on anyway............

He chased off Shikster. Of all people for gods sake, by that time all he did was post poems. I know I snapped at Shik once because people were calling him Michael on the board and he never would correct them and it seemed evasive.

MJHDConspiracy started at that time too.

And then she who will not be named showed up out of no where and paraded around like she knew something, and with an attitude like that, she was perfect to incite anger and hate.

And then .net stabbed Seeing Clues in the back and he/she/it quit hoaxing.

etc etc etc. Some fishy fucking shadey shit is going on here, that's all I have to say.

Anyone else thinking along the lines of what I'm thinking?

Yeah, I remember those days....Good times....lol <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Something is odd here, what is it, hmm, not quite sure.... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

I remember clearly seeing this in-fighting from my outsider "location" and this kept me away from joining any hoax forums for a long time - Whilst some people were purely, genuinely and with integrity focussing on understanding what happened to Michael, others seemed to be driven by their own evil egos and desire to create their own space and make a name for themselves with total disregard for others, including Michael.
    Why?
    Human nature I guess or maybe the Hoax theory was progressing too fast for "somebody's" liking and it had to be slowed down or even "killed" all together.

What is important is that the GOOD prevails over the EVIL at the end; the Future looks much brighter now than it did 12 months ago..

With L.O.V.E

Perhaps (underlined) but I disagree about what's important. To me what is important is that it appears we are (to some extent) lab rats playing a part in this hoax that we are unaware of and some of us didn't sign up for.

40 days and 40 nights....

Did you know the first MJHD.com was open for 40 days and 40 nights exactly before crashing that fateful first time? Exactly 40 days and 40 nights, on the dot, no funny math. 6/25/09--->8/3/09. It crashed sometime between midnight and 4am (8/4) west coast time zone.

And ever since someone somewhere has been trying to get us to stop talking about it.

I do understand where you are coming from (The "40 days and 40 nights" is however news to me but interesting - images of Jesus in the desert comes to mind!) and I do agree that we may well be "(to some extend) lab rats playing a part in this hoax that we are unaware of and some of us didn't sign up for". This thought crossed my mind a number of times as I have been trying to visualise this overall "Hoax concept" and understand the pieces of the jigsaw, when 1 +1 = 3 ... something does not quite add-up, I agree! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

There is no evidence to exclude some Hoax forums and some informers (Including video makers) as being an integral part of the Hoax (NB: Not necessarily knowing the full truth however!) - How could something as big as a "live thriller", the largest ARG ever attempted possibly go ahead without some ways to get people interested in "playing"? Not Possible! You cannot run the risks of people ignoring clues, you want people to play so you create a whole new playground for them.... and because it has never been done before, you try different things, you experiment... so that you get what you want at the pace you want... and shape your "figurants" the way you want....

My positive outlook on all of this comes from my belief that Michael is the overall puppet master and wants no harm to those who love him/want to help him... It is Game time!

Bec - May I ask why you believe that since the MJHD.com forum crashed (40 days and 40 nights after opening) someone somewhere has been trying to get "you" to stop talking about it?

With L.O.V.E
  • So I used the method I did in my last post and applied it to June 25, 2009 versus June 25, 2012. I think one of you guys discovered this through a different way. Anyway, here is what I found:

6 + 2 + 5 + 2 + 9 = 24 = 2 + 4 = 6
    6 + 25 + 2009 = 2040 = 2 + 4 = 6
    6 + 25 + 29 = 60 = 6

6 + 2 + 5 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 2 = 18 = 1 + 8 = 9
    6 + 25 + 2012 = 2043 = 2 + 4 + 3 = 9
    6 + 25 + 212 = 243 = 9

So in 4 years time (inclusive counting) the 6 will turn into a 9. Sounds like something TS was talking about. This is so much fun and I feel so much like a geek but I love it. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Coincidence, right <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ?
  • Since we are talking about Shikster, I decided to do a little research on this screen name. Here is something really interesting I found:
    Name : Shikster McShikkadance
    ID # : TS6804 (6 + 8 + 0 + 4 = 18 = 1+ 8 = 9)
    Divisions :
    Profile :
    I am a Ringling Bros Barnum and Bailey's clown college graduate. I love comedy......good music....and hopes of one day joining Dr. Steel in his show!
    Source: <!-- m -->http://www.toysoldiersunite.com/index.p ... y&mid=6804<!-- m -->

Now you may be wondering who is Dr. Steel and what could he possibly do with this hoax?
    Dr. Steel is a man of many talents with one simple goal. To make the world a better place. Through entertaiment, vision and passion, Dr. Steel feeds the hungry masses who starve for happiness.
    "It all comes down to having fun. We spend our lives trapped, when all we really want to do is play. So, let the people play! Let us build a Utopian Playland." ~Dr. Steel
    Source: <!-- m -->http://worlddominationtoys.com/drsteel/about/about.htm<!-- m -->

And please look at the video on this page: <!-- m -->http://www.toysoldiersunite.com/about<!-- m --> as well as this video where he talks about the MEDIA: <!-- m -->http://worlddominationtoys.com/drsteel/about/vid4.htm<!-- m --> and you may want to check out the videos on the right side as well.

Also, doesn't his voice sounds like the guy who was making those V for Vendetta youtube clips? Just a thought...
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Running Girl, because I was ultimatly banned from MJHD.com (8-4-09--->dec 11ish board, the SW regime era) for persisting in talking about the subject. They had a zero tolerance policy for discussing anything even remotely in the area of MJHD.com being part of the hoax.<br /><br />The same characters have a way of making an appearance to protest me when I bring it up.<br /><br />Anyone who was active at that time remembers what I mean.<br /><br />Oh and Ps Running Girl, the 40 days and 40 nights (that mjhd.com was open the first time) is from Billy Jean. "...for 40 days and for 40 nights, the law was on her side, but who can stand when she's in demand with her schemes and plans..."
    I'd suggest you leave Shikster alone looking4truth. We have no reason to go poking around in his affairs.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864

Did you know the first MJHD.com was open for 40 days and 40 nights exactly before crashing that fateful first time? Exactly 40 days and 40 nights, on the dot, no funny math. 6/25/09--->8/3/09. It crashed sometime between midnight and 4am (8/4) west coast time zone.

And ever since someone somewhere has been trying to get us to stop talking about it.

Bec - May I ask why you believe that since the MJHD.com forum crashed (40 days and 40 nights after opening) someone somewhere has been trying to get "you" to stop talking about it?

With L.O.V.E

Not wanting to dwell on that one too much but MJHD was caught in Google cache on June 23, 2009. So it was not a 40 days but most likely the end of a patience period.
    No need to create additional mysteries on this part of the hoax. There are mystery makers all over the place since June. And not all of them are kind persons with kind intentions.

Yes, MJHD appeared to have been in the web before June 25 and one conclusion was that somebody knew it would be a required fish bowl for those folks questioning.
    (Or somebody falsified Google results on purpose - a mystery maker.)

L.O.V.E.
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658

With L.O.V.E

Not wanting to dwell on that one too much but MJHD was caught in Google cache on June 23, 2009. So it was not a 40 days but most likely the end of a patience period.
    No need to create additional mysteries on this part of the hoax. There are mystery makers all over the place since June. And not all of them are kind persons with kind intentions.

Yes, MJHD appeared to have been in the web before June 25 and one conclusion was that somebody knew it would be a required fish bowl for those folks questioning.

L.O.V.E.

Oh.. the old mjhd from Amy Sampson from Australia
    <!-- m -->http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/0/Amy<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/1/Sampson<!-- m -->

Not again..
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDQB9tDDcrM<!-- m -->
  • 40 days and 40 nights....

With L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E.

Thank you Grace and Bec - The challenge with this "Hoax" is to be able to differentiate the "Good" from the "BAD" and It can be so Tooooouuuuuuuuuggggghhhh to do... 'cos the Good may not necessarily show as Good initially and the BAD as BAD.
    ....And totally agree with your comments above Grace...

With L.O.V.E
  • Since we are talking about Shikster, I decided to do a little research on this screen name. Here is something really interesting I found:
    Divisions :
    Profile :
    I am a Ringling Bros Barnum and Bailey's clown college graduate. I love comedy......good music....and hopes of one day joining Dr. Steel in his show!
    Source: <!-- m -->http://www.toysoldiersunite.com/index.p ... y&mid=6804<!-- m -->

Now you may be wondering who is Dr. Steel and what could he possibly do with this hoax?
    Dr. Steel is a man of many talents with one simple goal. To make the world a better place. Through entertaiment, vision and passion, Dr. Steel feeds the hungry masses who starve for happiness.
    "It all comes down to having fun. We spend our lives trapped, when all we really want to do is play. So, let the people play! Let us build a Utopian Playland." ~Dr. Steel
    Source: <!-- m -->http://worlddominationtoys.com/drsteel/about/about.htm<!-- m -->

And please look at the video on this page: <!-- m -->http://www.toysoldiersunite.com/about<!-- m --> as well as this video where he talks about the MEDIA: <!-- m -->http://worlddominationtoys.com/drsteel/about/vid4.htm<!-- m --> and you may want to check out the videos on the right side as well.

Also, doesn't his voice sounds like the guy who was making those V for Vendetta youtube clips? Just a thought...

Very interesting.
  • Thank you Michael ...now I have an obsession for 7 too, not only for you <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Adding numbers became my hobby lately, so maybe the others already know, but I've just discovered:

Not only Michael Jackson has 7 letters both in his first and last name, but also if we replace every letter in his name with the corresponding number of each letter in the alphabet we get another 7

So that makes 777 in his name only.

M I C H A E L J A C K S O N
    4 9 3 8 1 5 3 1 1 3 2 1 6 5

All these numbers added is 7 again. TS can you calculate how many chances in a million are for this to happen <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ? Of course, this can't be planned, but looks like predestination to me.
    And so we go back to the red shirt in TII with 777 on it.
    Why Michael weared it? Surely not just for fun. Maybe he wanted us to see there's a number code we can use to understand he gives us messages from beyond the "grave".

Is that too much to think?
  • I'd suggest you leave Shikster alone looking4truth. We have no reason to go poking around in his affairs.

Did you see what I found? Maybe we were supposed to poke around a little. I am not researching any further for now but if this is a ARG, then this could be another clue.
  • Thank you Michael ...now I have an obsession for 7 too, not only for you <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Adding numbers became my hobby lately, so maybe the others already know, but I've just discovered:

Not only Michael Jackson has 7 letters both in his first and last name, but also if we replace every letter in his name with the corresponding number of each letter in the alphabet we get another 7

So that makes 777 in his name only.

M I C H A E L J A C K S O N
    4 9 3 8 1 5 3 1 1 3 2 1 6 5

All these numbers added is 7 again. TS can you calculate how many chances in a million are for this to happen <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ? Of course, this can't be planned, but looks like predestination to me.
    And so we go back to the red shirt in TII with 777 on it.
    Why Michael weared it? Surely not just for fun. Maybe he wanted us to see there's a number code we can use to understand he gives us messages from beyond the "grave".

Is that too much to think?

Great catch. He has sevens all over the place. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Not again..
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDQB9tDDcrM<!-- m -->

OMG, thanks for this <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <br />40 days and 40 nights....<br /><br />Did you know the first MJHD.com was open for 40 days and 40 nights exactly before crashing that fateful first time? Exactly 40 days and 40 nights, on the dot, no funny math. 6/25/09--->8/3/09. It crashed sometime between midnight and 4am (8/4) west coast time zone.<br /><br />And ever since someone somewhere has been trying to get us to stop talking about it.
    <br /><br />Bec - May I ask why you believe that since the MJHD.com forum crashed (40 days and 40 nights after opening) someone somewhere has been trying to get "you" to stop talking about it? <br /><br />With L.O.V.E
    <br /><br />Not wanting to dwell on that one too much but MJHD was caught in Google cache on June 23, 2009. So it was not a 40 days but most likely the end of a patience period.<br />No need to create additional mysteries on this part of the hoax. There are mystery makers all over the place since June. And not all of them are kind persons with kind intentions.<br /><br />Yes, MJHD appeared to have been in the web before June 25 and one conclusion was that somebody knew it would be a required fish bowl for those folks questioning.<br />(Or somebody falsified Google results on purpose - a mystery maker.)<br /><br />L.O.V.E.
    <br /><br />No Grace, I'm sorry, the date 6/23/09 referred to the last rehearsal footage (TDCAU) that was mentioned on the home page of MJHD.com at the time. That's why Google cache grabbed that date on conjunction with the site. This happens quite frequently if you search dates plus tag words on Google. The date that pops up is from the text on the page, not a date that the page was in existence. Try it yourself, you'll see. MJHD.com was launched on 6/25/09 and up for exactly 40 days and 40 nights and on the early morning hours of 8/4, was shut down.<br />I'm not creating additional mysteries. I'm reviewing the FACTS and making observations in regards to them.
    Divisions :
    Profile :

Thank you for this info Looking4truth! If you put "Dr. Steel's "persona" aside, his "message" is crystal clear and it reminds me of someone else's "message"! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I also found it interesting that there is an "army" of "Toy Soldiers" ...TS...and the plot thickens...
    I don't want to dwell on that since it is not really important - at least not to me.
    This is what was reported by some folks to have been found while searching Google and the result does not come up with any words of a post part or rehearsal or any other content around and the site was already up June 22 (my bad, 1 day earlier than I remembered).

Grace, dear, do a search with any random date + a subject and you'll find all sorts of stuff that is completely random. That date listed before the page name is NOT the date of the cache. Not not not the date of the cache, I'm sorry, it's not.

I didn't understand how it worked at first either but now I do. We ASSUMED that date is the date of the cache but it's NOT. That's not how Google cache works.

Besides, do you REALLY think Michael would be so stupid as to go live with that website pre 6-25. No. Because Michael is not stupid.

Yes, there's a date there. No, the date is not the date the cache is from. The date refers to something else: a tag on the entry, text on the page, a comment at the bottom, a listing in an advertisement, something, but NOT the date of the cache.

Really doesn't matter considering fake aussie AMY says she launched the site as soon as she heard MJ "died".... which is fine except 6-25 in LA is 6-26 in Oz.

Doh! lol.
    bec, thanks for your hints - I appreciate.
    I did not want to stay on this 40 days subject you raised but there are indicators saying that that site was older than claimed and perceived. Our understanding of Google may be coloured but this is alexa.com answer on the birthday of the site and this shows some traffic started mid June:
    <br /><br /> Read Back talking about moments and...this would be nice
    bec, thanks for your hints - I appreciate.
    I did not want to stay on this 40 days subject you raised but there are indicators saying that that site was older than claimed and perceived. Our understanding of Google may be coloured but this is alexa.com answer on the birthday of the site and this shows some traffic started mid June:

Someone declared Michael dead once before on a local radiostation. maybe someone claimed that domain arround that time. When was the exact date of that radiostation hoax?

<!-- m -->http://www.topix.com/forum/news/video-f ... 981PVO954H<!-- m -->
  • bec, thanks for your hints - I appreciate.

I'm not an expert in computers and internet, but looks like the site was set before June 25th.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136

Someone declared Michael dead once before on a local radiostation. maybe someone claimed that domain arround that time. When was the exact date of that radiostation hoax?

<!-- m -->http://www.topix.com/forum/news/video-f ... 981PVO954H<!-- m -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=49&t=776&p=11533#p11533<!-- l --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Okay, back to BACK.... some hoaxers think that this newly-released picture (<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=19&t=14284<!-- l -->) could be a clue to who is BACK, remember the post "The King is BACK"? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Okay, back to BACK.... some hoaxers think that this newly-released picture (<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=19&t=14284<!-- l -->) could be a clue to who is BACK, remember the post "The King is BACK"? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    This also made me think of the cover shot for TII. A picture of Mike's back. And it can't be coincidence. Our man is way to clever and precise for that to be that case.