Official back & Front thread

Comments

• Since we are talking about Shikster, I decided to do a little research on this screen name. Here is something really interesting I found:
    Name : Shikster McShikkadance
    ID # : TS6804 (6 + 8 + 0 + 4 = 18 = 1+ 8 = 9)
    Divisions :
    Profile :
    I am a Ringling Bros Barnum and Bailey's clown college graduate. I love comedy......good music....and hopes of one day joining Dr. Steel in his show!
    Source: <!-- m -->http://www.toysoldiersunite.com/index.p ... y&mid=6804<!-- m -->
    That profile is interesting indeed.

Now you may be wondering who is Dr. Steel and what could he possibly do with this hoax?
    Dr. Steel is a man of many talents with one simple goal. To make the world a better place. Through entertaiment, vision and passion, Dr. Steel feeds the hungry masses who starve for happiness.

"It all comes down to having fun. We spend our lives trapped, when all we really want to do is play. So, let the people play! Let us build a Utopian Playland." ~Dr. Steel
    Substitute Michael Jackson here..

Source: <!-- m -->http://worlddominationtoys.com/drsteel/about/about.htm<!-- m -->

And please look at the video on this page: <!-- m -->http://www.toysoldiersunite.com/about<!-- m --> as well as this video where he talks about the MEDIA: <!-- m -->http://worlddominationtoys.com/drsteel/about/vid4.htm<!-- m --> and you may want to check out the videos on the right side as well.
    I watched his video on Media and he is spot on CORRECT about everything he said.

Also, doesn't his voice sounds like the guy who was making those V for Vendetta youtube clips? Just a thought...

Sorta sounded like him.
    Collective consciousness is what he stressed, that we can THINK with our minds and make a TANGIBLE REALITY.
    Or we can be controlled by FEAR?

It's about perception and that is what becomes our reality.
    I liked his crazy theory, lol
    He can be who he wants to be because he is CRAZY, certifiable.
    Peace
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Ok....for some reason my new laptop won't let me post a video now....so here is a link. This video was on TMZ today about the "Big Announcement" of the new judges on American Idol. (although it was already leaked months ago) Anyway...the title is "Bad Omen For American Idol"......there is no sound (because of an audio problem) until J. Lo comes on...and one of the first things she says is "We are looking for the next Michael Jackson." It reminded me of this part of Back's post.

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=d1c868ad-9565-4c5f-ab17-b3157aa22216
    On 6-25-09, tIME took a literal backseat to the mOMENt. I could always "see" a Silhouette on a Grand-stage, once again taking over the World. Perhaps also parallel in holding to our proclamation that this was NOT a "comeback", but a take-over. This was it. And in a thunderous sense,
    it was. It just didn't dawn on me that that Grand Stage would be in the Heavens; A visual Staple-d to the Center of our minds for all eternity.

Did anyone notice this? Maybe I'm forcing the dots to connect? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Ok....for some reason my new laptop won't let me post a video now....so here is a link. This video was on TMZ today about the "Big Announcement" of the new judges on American Idol. (although it was already leaked months ago) Anyway...the title is "Bad Omen For American Idol"......there is no sound (because of an audio problem) until J. Lo comes on...and one of the first things she says is "We are looking for the next Michael Jackson." It reminded me of this part of Back's post.

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=d1c868ad-9565-4c5f-ab17-b3157aa22216
    On 6-25-09, tIME took a literal backseat to the mOMENt. I could always "see" a Silhouette on a Grand-stage, once again taking over the World. Perhaps also parallel in holding to our proclamation that this was NOT a "comeback", but a take-over. This was it. And in a thunderous sense,
    it was. It just didn't dawn on me that that Grand Stage would be in the Heavens; A visual Staple-d to the Center of our minds for all eternity.

Did anyone notice this? Maybe I'm forcing the dots to connect? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Yes, I noticed this too and I thought of Back right away!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Very interesting about the old MJDH site being on for 40 days & 40 nights as in Billy Jean, a period of testing, maybe testing for how this innovative ARG was progressing with maybe hundreds of thousands (at that time) people searching for clues and answers. I guess MJ'd have to slow things down with MJ's dead news, or speed things up by dropping new alive clues. Busy guy!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Sometimes the info was so amazing I suspected it was an inside person. What must MJ have been going through as he monitered and had his staff keeping on top of the chaos. I sure hope we get to hear his side of the story someday. What an awesome book/movie that would be!

All I remember about the old site was I was so new with everything Michael; there was so much intense examining of photos and news releases, etc. I was juggling all these new ideas in my head, that were coming like tidal waves. I felt like I had just taken a crash year of University training in Michaelogy, but was just love- loving it. The names of various posters have mostly faded in my mind except a few like Mo and Souza. But I do remember reading the horrible fights that I had no clue about, and that people weren't allowed to speak about the Illuminati. But most importantly I remember how absolutely devastated I was when it crashed-twice; I was floundering around like a fish out of water, searching for info on what happened and where I could find another hoax site. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> This has become home for me thankfully. MJ's hoax has literally affected my life. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

And I enjoyed the video about the Toy Soldiers army (TS)! It also reminds me of that hoax New York Times newspaper that wrote all the news that people would truly love to hear, and hopefully miraculously speak those positive changes into existence. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Ok....for some reason my new laptop won't let me post a video now....so here is a link. This video was on TMZ today about the "Big Announcement" of the new judges on American Idol. (although it was already leaked months ago) Anyway...the title is "Bad Omen For American Idol"......there is no sound (because of an audio problem) until J. Lo comes on...and one of the first things she says is "We are looking for the next Michael Jackson." It reminded me of this part of Back's post.

Interesting catch! Could be related. Thanks for sharing.

Interesting catch! Could be related. Thanks for sharing.

My interpretation is different. What I underlined is that the Grand Stage we saw "Michael's Memorial" on was not the Staple Center but, a Grand Stage in Heaven and that visual has been Staple-d to the Center of our minds for eternity.

My interpretation is different. What I underlined is that the Grand Stage we saw "Michael's Memorial" on was not the Staple Center but, a Grand Stage in Heaven and that visual has been Staple-d to the Center of our minds for eternity.

I agree...that's the part that didn't "connect". <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> It was mainly the word OMEN and the silhouette that stood out. Did you happen to see the other posts about this? There are some pretty interesting thoughts on that thread.

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=14337
  • On 6-25-09, tIME took a literal backseat to the mOMENt. I could always "see" a Silhouette on a Grand-stage, once again taking over the World. Perhaps also parallel in holding to our proclamation that this was NOT a "comeback", but a take-over. This was it. And in a thunderous sense,

I agree...that's the part that didn't "connect". <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> It was mainly the word OMEN and the silhouette that stood out. Did you happen to see the other posts about this? There are some pretty interesting thoughts on that thread.

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=14337

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

I just had a look at the link...

LMAO!

Yea it is a TAKE OVER.
    I like the website with "Planet Michael" pulsating, lol

This is GREAT!
  • 2 Bad2 Bad Posts: 289
    The photos with the mimes reminded me of what Randy tweeted :

"I’ll say it again, my brother doesn’t have a voice anymore, so we have to fight and speak for him & make sure justice is served." 7:22 PM May 16th via web

Just reading all his past tweets, it just hurts.
    And yes I believe Michael is alive, it hurts that he had to do things this way.

Keep on Michaeling!
  • I just stopped by to say a big THANK YOU for posting this thread. Gives me so much hope to read Back's posts.
    THANK YOU <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Another thing that takes me "back".
    The Cali Swag song. Makes you think eh?
    Resurrected by Cali Swag District

<!-- m -->http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tm ... i_swag.mp3<!-- m -->

"...Can it be I stayed away too long
    Did I leave your mind when I was gone
    Well, It’s not my thing trying to get back
    But this time let me tell you where I’m at

I wanna, wanna be where you are
    Anywhere you are
    Everywhere you are

It's third back again
    And I need you baby like oxygen
    If I start through 10 telling you how I feel
    By the time I get to 1 you will know that it's real..."
  • Another thing that takes me "back".

Anywhere you are
    Everywhere you are

It's third back again

I was thinking about this song too.
    when they say "like my religion, you always stay true to me" I can't help imagining Michaels speaks to his loyal fans, who never left and never will leave his side.
    Another thing that takes me "back".

Anywhere you are
    Everywhere you are

It's third back again

I was thinking about this song too.
    when they say "like my religion, you always stay true to me" I can't help imagining Michaels speaks to his loyal fans, who never left and never will leave his side.

Gina we think alike <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I was looking through MJJTIMELINE
    <!-- m -->http://mjjtimeline.blogspot.com/2009/08/2008.html<!-- m -->

And I saw this:
    * August 28 :

Michael gives an interview by phone to Good Morning America from his home in California.

So googled the article and found this since I was curious:
    <!-- m -->http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/SummerConcert ... 705&page=1<!-- m -->

Great article, 3 pages and some is very stupid normal crap they print but I liked the comments too prior to 6-25 and after. There is a lotta L*O*V*E coming through these comments, very few haters.
    The timeline site is very interesting, I have only read through the year 2008. I keep getting distracted and try to make sense of what has happened.
    All I know is WE L*O*V*E you Michael! Forever and ever!!!
  • Back was already quoted here with this:

"The underlying crust of the custard pie is not the ingredients used, but it is very much the tIME it takes to "be done". Is it cooking? Does it smell good? Is the temperature set to 3+4+0 degrees and set to 7+0 minutes? Don't take your eyes off the pie as it bakes. It's best to KEEP WATCHIN'............................................ ...............>>>>"

This 7 thing is like an obsession for Back.
    7 reffers to any period of time, minutes, hours, days, weeks.....why not years as well?

On June 13 2005 Michael was found innocent, but the media and many people considered him still guilty. His image was so much damaged that it was almost impossible to make it right again.
    If we stop for a moment and try to guess what was in his heart and soul....what was left for him to do than just "die" ? He said people wanted him dead. So he "died".
    But if we count the years between 2005 - the year when he was found innocent - and 2012 - the dead-line of the mission "save the earth" he proclaimed in This is it - there are 7 years. Is this a coincidence, does it have any relevenace? I don't know, but reading Back's post about Time, about the time it takes for the pie to be done, made me think - 7 years are enough to clear his name and prepare the comeBACK?
    I don't even know if he's alive anymore..... More and more I start to think my beautiful Michael is dead and we are wrong. I just don't know anymore.
    Back's posts sure are strange and sound a lot like Michael. Back posted in 2009 after June.
    But in his 2009 posts he lefts no clue that Michael could be alive. In fact, he speaks like Michael is dead....I don't understand.... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • Today is 27.09.2010
    99... 12 means 9+9=18 and 1+2=3 and we have 18+3=21/3 is 777

so if there really is a code, we must receive something today. If we are wrong, this day is gonna be like any other day.
  • <!-- m -->http://img59.imageshack.us/f/72682006.jpg/<!-- m -->

interesting that in this post Back insists on the mOMENT which causes time to stand still.
    In the This is it trailer the first words of Michael are "This is the mOMENT", except of "keep watchin' ..." of course <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Today is 27.09.2010

so if there really is a code, we must receive something today. If we are wrong, this day is gonna be like any other day.

There was a redirect from TIAI today...and they have been far and few between lately. Not sure if this is anything...but...it could be?
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    http://img59.imageshack.us/f/72682006.jpg/

interesting that in this post Back insists on the mOMENT which causes time to stand still.
    In the This is it trailer the first words of Michael are "This is the mOMENT", except of "keep watchin' ..." of course <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I love that "keep watchin´..." at 0:18 <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    [youtube:5knh9jyl]
  • I love it more <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> - the "keep watchin' " - of course.

but look, another strange coincidence, if we calculate the number for keep watching' - guess what - it's 7 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

KEEP WATCHIN'
    2557 5123895
    19 .....33
    7 <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Today is 27.09.2010

There was a redirect from TIAI today...and they have been far and few between lately. Not sure if this is anything...but...it could be?

and also TMZ posted news about Prince, who is helping to heal the world.
    And the previous TIAI redirect was about charity as well.
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    http://img59.imageshack.us/f/72682006.jpg/

Yes, I agree the emphasis on the mOMENT is interesting. Please also see this video clip in TS's most recent post Silencing the Critics, And $999 REwarD??? You bET- although TS wishes to draw attention to the Elvis connection and Lisa Marie - listen to Jermaine at approx. 1.19 mins mention "the moment" when discussing with Larry King where Michael should to be laid to rest. I think he talks in an odd way, he mumbles "the moment" - the whole interview is very odd in my opinion!!

[youtube:172aqcs8]
  • Today is 27.09.2010

and also TMZ posted news about Prince, who is helping to heal the world.
    And the previous TIAI redirect was about charity as well.

And there is also a second article from TMZ (Bodyguard one) although this one may not necessarily have been planned for today...it may be a "reaction" to silly articles published over the weekend.

Healing the World has always been a key message for Michael and it is good that we are feeling Michael desire to heal the World at the moment... It feels positive, it feels that change is coming....

And let's not forget those posts from Back's on charity (June 2006) - it is all ONE and ONE amazing ONE! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> :
    http://img389.imageshack.us/i/charity.jpg/
    http://img98.imageshack.us/i/charity2.jpg/

With L.O.V.E
  • I just stopped by to say a big THANK YOU for posting this thread. Gives me so much hope to read Back's posts.
    THANK YOU <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

No problem! Thanks to Pammy and others, we are able to keep up with BACK.
  • I've been reading back's post about charities.
    If he's Michael, how comes he does not know if he donated to wwf?!