Official back & Front thread

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Sarahli wrote:

These portals make me think of the Gulf of Aden (Yemen)
    <!-- m -->http://www.welcomethelight.com/2010/01/<!-- m --> ... -stargate/
    <!-- m -->http://thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpres<!-- m --> ... ctivation/

Says the opening of a stellar door in the Gulf of Aden next to Somalia, reason by which is mounted the farce of Somali pirates and the occupation of the area by all the naval forces of the first world powers (friends and enemies).
    It is obvious that there is something very important in this part of the planet, and as always, most of the world's population are banned by the criminals of the world to know what happens there.

Royal Australian Navy, the Belgian Army, Bulgarian Navy, Canadian Navy, the Army of Liberation of the People (China), Royal Danish Navy, the French Navy, German Navy, Hellenic Navy, Indian Navy, the Armada of the Islamic Republic of Iran the Italian Navy, the Maritime Forces of Japan Self-Defense, the Army of the Republic of Korea, South Korea, Malaya Royal Navy, Royal Navy of the Netherlands, Pakistan Navy , the Portuguese Navy, the Saudi Royal Navy, Russian Navy, the Army of the Republic of Singapore, the Spanish Navy, Swedish Navy, the Royal Thai Navy, the Turkish Navy, the Royal Navy and the United States Navy .
    Using the pretext that these forces were needed to protect the Gulf of Aden by Somali pirates, which in fact are only lightly armed young men looking for food
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I think the reason for occupation of foreign territory (and be it international sea areas) is much more profane than all supernatural phenomenon our phantasy loves to jump at.

The cited picture of the Gulf of Aden gives some nice looking clouds in a very natural form.

You wish to look deeper into it? Here we go:
    "Stargate" is a military science fiction franchise. It was originally released on October 28, 1994 by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer and Carolco, and became a worldwide hit. In addition to film and television, the Stargate franchise has expanded into other media, including books, video games, and comic books.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate

MV5BMTI0NTgxNjMzNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTI0MzQyMQ@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111282/

"Operation Stargate" was a U.S. trial and error research program into psychic powers that has been brought to a halt.
    http://newsblaze.com/story/20070626101644tsop.nb/topstory.html

The Gulf of Aden is providing the entry into the Suez Canal, one of the most important shipping routes for petrol. Interestingly, current google maps don't give the actual canal entrance into the Red Sea - thus confirming that falsifying maps is expression of power (and that there is a need to keep that power going by keeping going falsification of facts).

The coast of Somalia is obviously being abused as a big dumping zone by more or less all industrialized countries.
    http://www.blackstarnews.com/?c=135&a=5163

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/johann-hari/you-are-being-lied-to-abo_b_155147.html

The earth is not yet ready for starwars - be this fact consoling or devastating.
    We are still in the Middle Ages trying to get rid of the garbage we produce since we find no other solution. What kind of intelligence is this?
    It is the same that gave us "Deepwater Horizon".

Don't get afraid.
    It is our challenge, as majority is female on this board, to raise those men who do NOT participate in earth destruction. It's up to us.
    Every one of us CAN do something about it.
    It starts with how much garbage each one of us is producing by individual consumption decisions.
    It starts with awareness of environmental questions and individual actions.
    It starts with making that change every day together with the one in the mirror.

L.O.V.E. is the answer to all questions.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    What did any of us do while he was figuratively alive?

I mean really? By large we all practiced passive approval by doing/saying nothing when the the weirdo MJ show started playing. Just kind of sat back and watched or shock our heads and averted our eyes.

MJ really has to be the second coming of Christ to want to come back to the humanity that crucified him once already.

YES YOU ARE RIGHT.... Maybe we believe he is alive because we feel GUILTY for taking him for granted before. We can't live with ourselves now....maybe ....
    but now we know we love him for real ....or maybe I should speack for myself
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Feeling guilty? for what?

MJ had millions of people loving him, and he knew it.

I surely don´t feel guilty. I always believed that MJ was innocent even if I did not shout in the streets or joined fan forums.

Most of the people here want to know what happened to MJ. If we are mistaken and he is in deed dead, justice must be done. I don´t think that MJ injected himslef with propofol and I don´t think that Murray killed him either. But the result is that MJ is gone, that´s the end of the equation. Do we miss him? yes, why? every person will have their own theory, but the common factor is that Michael has been with us for decades, he is part of our lifes more than we are of his, that´s why, even after "dead", we stick around.

Has nothing to do with guilt, has to do with love.
  • 2 Bad2 Bad Posts: 289
    Feeling guilty? for what?

MJ had millions of people loving him, and he knew it.

I surely don´t feel guilty. I always believed that MJ was innocent even if I did not shout in the streets or joined fan forums.

Most of the people here want to know what happened to MJ. If we are mistaken and he is in deed dead, justice must be done. I don´t think that MJ injected himslef with propofol and I don´t think that Murray killed him either. But the result is that MJ is gone, that´s the end of the equation. Do we miss him? yes, why? every person will have their own theory, but the common factor is that Michael has been with us for decades, he is part of our lifes more than we are of his, that´s why, even after "dead", we stick around.

Has nothing to do with guilt, has to do with love.

I just spent hours re-reading this topic, I am glad it continues!
    Michael has been with us for decades and each of us has their own reaction of the past.
    I never paid attention to all the hype, just shook my head at the rudeness of what was happening to MJ. What could many of us have done really? At that time my life was going 120% overdrive and many others as well. I can imagine the reaction of my family if I said "I am leaving for Santa Barbara to stand at the courthouse and support MJ." Job, family, pets all would have been compromised. Maybe a selfish thought but really I never met Michael, I always felt love for him though. I cannot imagine that all the love from his fans didn't make an impression on him when he was in stressful situations.
    But Now!! Now I think we'd go to bat for him 100%, now we'd go to wherever and stand by him, we hope he knows that. It isn't that we just didn't do it before, it's that "our worlds" were important to us, we couldn't forsake what we cared about for any person we had never met but loved. I also feel I know MJ a lot more than before! The internet helped us to know him better, just talking with folks like all of you helped to learn more about him.
    It all has to do with LOVE. There should be no guilt, it is a negative factor to be cast off so that LOVE can flourish.

Great post Gema, I hope it helps those that may feel some guilt. Honestly I think guilt hit a lot of people in the beginning, they didn't know hiw to cope with it. It turned straight to anger which led to negative feelings about many topics.
    Keep the faith and keep learning!
    Maybe we will hear from BACK again sometime. Perhaps he is posting somwhere we haven't discovered yet. Everything is possible!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    That's why we are here to show Michael that we love him, that we really do, from the bottom for our hearts! FOR REAL  :D
    That's why we are here to show Michael that we love him, that we really do, from the bottom for our hearts! FOR REAL  :D
    <br /><br />That's got to be it!!  :lol: :lol: <br />Why else would we be here!<br />Something isn't right in Neverland and we want to know what the truth is!<br />We want Michael to know we are here for him.<br />Peace LOVE!
  • BACK is MJ 100% He joined that forum because they were once a very well respected forum. The owner, Gaz made sure of that, but once MJ "died" many of the members became bitter towards the family and started to think of MJ as this poor victim who everyone used and died because of Sony, AEG, and all the other users. They seem to have even started blaming his family and yes, even mother Kate who just wanted to put out a postive book about her son, from a mother's view.
    It's a shame because MJ was willing to continue to post there under the name BACK, of course not ever saying who he was, but many of the members knew who he was. Some even started attacking BACK for defending mother Kate.
    MJ is not a victim. He is not some weak sad drug addict who died because he trusted a doctor he met a few times. He is a man in control who orchestated the greatest show/hoax of all times. He outlined his plan to those who were smart enough and who were willing to think wayyyy outside the box as BACK. He did not share the account. Anyone who knew MJ would know he would never allow someone to have control over something as important as this hoax and BACK was the one who started the 7 day theory and he is the one who continues to run this hoax.
    His love for him mother is without conditions. What ever she does is magic to him. So when this board allowed the members to continue to attack her, he left the board and our punishment is his silence. But he did not name himself BACK for nothing. If we want to know where this hoax is going, just read his post, and I mean really read them. They are filled with riddles and they are filled with the answers to this hoax. MJ is a prankster who loved the mystery and BACK is MJ once and for all.

100% Agree!
    Michael is the ultimate man of Mystery... and it is wonderful to watch his show and be a small part of it! Even if it means making the occasional fool of oneself (Hum! I guess HE needs to be entertained from time to tIME <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> and HE says it's all for Love so that's fine...! )

I remember some members of MJJC saying that those who made attempts to contact Back in those pre-June 2009 years would get banned from the Forum - Has anybody got any factual info about this? Because if it was the case then Gaz (or who ever is running MJJC) would have known of who he was... else why banning a member for trying to get in contact with another member?

With L.O.V.E
  • That's very true and if I recall the admin of MJJC did say that Michael was a member of the forum but he refused to
    give Michael's user name on the forum when several posters asked what his username was but he did in fact confirmed that Michael was a member and did post on that forum. That's why many of us always stressed to each other to try and have respect for one another despite our difference in views and opinions as everyone is entitled and not all of us are going to agree on everything or have the same opinions but respect is the magical word and to try and value each others opinions. Bringing each other down and disrespecting each other is not expressing LOVE and that is not something Michael is happy with. WE never know who we are talking to when we are on this forum and I know for sure that Michael is here and the fact that we dont know who is who anyone of us could be him and for him to read members bashing his family and especially his mother is not good so please lets just show respect for each other and most of all him, this is a new year coming up and we need to show more love for each other. I want to take this time to WISH EVERYONE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A JOYOUS AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR, ESPECIALLY YOU MICHAEL I TRULY HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL AND MAGICAL CHRISTMAS AND THE VERY BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOR THE COMING NEW YEAR. LOVE YOU ALWAYS.
    That's very true and if I recall the admin of MJJC did say that Michael was a member of the forum but he refused to
    give Michael's user name on the forum when several posters asked what his username was but he did in fact confirmed that Michael was a member and did post on that forum. That's why many of us always stressed to each other to try and have respect for one another despite our difference in views and opinions as everyone is entitled and not all of us are going to agree on everything or have the same opinions but respect is the magical word and to try and value each others opinions. Bringing each other down and disrespecting each other is not expressing LOVE and that is not something Michael is happy with. WE never know who we are talking to when we are on this forum and I know for sure that Michael is here and the fact that we dont know who is who anyone of us could be him and for him to read members bashing his family and especially his mother is not good so please lets just show respect for each other and most of all him, this is a new year coming up and we need to show more love for each other. I want to take this time to WISH EVERYONE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A JOYOUS AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR, ESPECIALLY YOU MICHAEL I TRULY HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL AND MAGICAL CHRISTMAS AND THE VERY BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOR THE COMING NEW YEAR. LOVE YOU ALWAYS.

This is great info! Yes Michael may be here too and we just better show respect and love <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Happy New Year coming and OMG I am looking forward to it! Many changes coming up for tme, positive changes, and it isn't going to be easy but I CAN DO IT!
    I hear Keep The Faith in my head the second I wake up, every day!
    The very best to all! We LOVE YOU MICHAEL! We are here for you!

ps- I sure get all warm feeling, thinking he may be reading our posts <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <br /><br />Sarahli I think your posts resumes it all.<br />Yes we love him from the bottom of our hearts.  <br />We love him so much that people think we are crazy.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    <br />  :lol:    :D    :lol: Let's shout it from the rooftops!<br />
    Bec<br />Do I think it's MJ? Yes, in the lead vocals. I assume back ups are as per usual. I believe MJs vocals have been altered on most of the tracks, some vocals on some tracks I believe go beyond editing and would be more accurately described as "disguised".
    <br />Disguised is a good way to put it!
    yes let's shout from the roof!!!!!!! maybe he can hear us this way.......
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    <br /><br />  :lol: I am sure that after this shout he will have no doubts! Love the way you put it!<br /><br />@2 bad, thanks  :lol: <br /><br />@gina, I love your avatar pic.
    Ahhh you like my avatar pic.... I don't like it very much....it's OK I suppose.....
    Just kidiiiiiiiiiiiing <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Isn't he so good-looking?!?!?!? Like someone said, should be illegal to look that charming <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    That's very true and if I recall the admin of MJJC did say that Michael was a member of the forum but he refused to
    give Michael's user name on the forum when several posters asked what his username was but he did in fact confirmed that Michael was a member and did post on that forum
    So if this BACK used the signature "Keep watching" , he must have been MJ, because this was before This is it.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    So if this BACK used the signature "Keep watching" , he must have been MJ, because this was before This is it.

Yes it's a good deduction.
    Ha I'm glad this thread is up again!! <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Somehow I knew this thread would be bumped up. I guess we are pretty predictable.
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    Anyone on MJJC that can update on his whereabouts?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    give Michael's user name on the forum when several posters asked what his username was but he did in fact confirmed that Michael was a member and did post on that forum

<!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ --> yes!. "Keep Watching" was never associated with MJ and always associated with back. Thanks to :18 of the TII trailer, we now have confirmation that back is MJ.
    yes but what if 0:18 in the trailer is just a coincindence?

and is it really Michael's voice saying "keep watchin' "?
    what if there's a giant conpiracy to make us believe he's alive?
  • sunburstsunburst Posts: 85
    yes but what if 0:18 in the trailer is just a coincindence?

and is it really Michael's voice saying "keep watchin' "?
    what if there's a giant conpiracy to make us believe he's alive?

1. sounds like it is. beautiful whisper to my ears <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

2. i think the Jacksons - Jermaine - wouldn't have waited this long to speak out and tell us not to believe the so-called clues because it's his killers putting them out. and even then, he just said it's not true, he's dead. which is all he can really say, really. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669

<!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ --> yes!. "Keep Watching" was never associated with MJ and always associated with back. Thanks to :18 of the TII trailer, we now have confirmation that back is MJ.

What are you talking about here guys. I am first time on this thread, really. Who is "keep watching" or "back". how it is associated with Michale and TII :18? I can't read 26 pages.
    ANYONE? IN 2 WORDS.
    <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ -->
    watch the trailer for TII"<br /><br />
    <br /><br />There's a voice - looks like Michael's - whispering "keep watchin' " at 0:19 in the trailer.<br /><br />That links to an user on MJJC who was a member there from 2005 or 2006, Back, and this Back always said "keep watchin' "<br /><br />His posts made some believe he was MJ.<br />The funny part is that Back kept on posting EVEN AFTER  June 25th 2009, BUT NOT TO THIS VERY DAY. Back left that forum after some members were rude regarding Ms. Katherine.<br /><br />So if Back was MJ, than MJ is 100% alive.<br /><br />Here is one of Back's posts :<br /><br />http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threa ... -or-Vision