Official back & Front thread

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    How come back never visited this forum? <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
    Here is the perfect enviroment to talk about his/ her ideas about Michael. His theories also fit with the conspiracy ones that can be read here.

Who is a member there?, also, is this Back the one who doesn´t like people to send him/ her pm´s?
  • JentleTouchJentleTouch Posts: 244
    I want to believe BACK is Michael Jackson. It doesn't bother me at all the way he puts his words, Im talking about swearing. He's a man, I don't know any who wouldn't. But I also know just a few who could write in such a clever and profound way. Michael writes poetry, he's a very well-read person and I think this signifies BACK's vocabulary. Not saying about his prophetical passages.
    But what's the problem with the admin of that site? As far as I know the admin confirmed he had known the username Michael used on the forum, so if BACK is Michael, why would the admin want to ban that person and delete his posts? Enlighten me on this, please.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I had no idea "Back" was banned from the other forum.
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    I want to believe BACK is Michael Jackson. It doesn't bother me at all the way he puts his words, Im talking about swearing. He's a man, I don't know any who wouldn't. But I also know just a few who could write in such a clever and profound way. Michael writes poetry, he's a very well-read person and I think this signifies BACK's vocabulary. Not saying about his prophetical passages.
    But what's the problem with the admin of that site? As far as I know the admin confirmed he had known the username Michael used on the forum, so if BACK is Michael, why would the admin want to ban that person and delete his posts? Enlighten me on this, please.

Perhaps, BACK requested it due to safety issues. And when was he banned? I never heard about this. I know posts were deleted but I didn't think he was banned from the board. Please enlighten us. Thanks.
    I just noticed something with this post, check your future history books: <!-- m -->http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/6225/2462007.jpg<!-- m -->

One of his albums is titled, HIStory, Past, Present and Future. The first song that was released from the This Is It movie was They Don't Care About Us which was from the HIStory album. Just a connection I made.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I just noticed something with this post, check your future history books: <!-- m -->http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/6225/2462007.jpg<!-- m -->

One of his albums is titled, HIStory, Past, Present and Future. The first song that was released from the This Is It movie was They Don't Care About Us which was from the HIStory album. Just a connection I made.

The album was actually called HIStory, Past, Present and Future Book 1 which kind of implies a Book 2 don't you think?! In the 'future' maybe? Or was the future already hinted at in the lyrics of HIStory? Nothing immediately springs to mind - guess I'll just have to listen again!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Just an [observation]. Notice how those who recently arrived are skeptical... and very vocal about it. Isn't that strange? Most new comers to a community get a feel for things and do some back reading (homework) before jumping into the mix... especially when their opinion is so against the grain. [/observation]
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    Just an [observation]. Notice how those who recently arrived are skeptical... and very vocal about it. Isn't that strange? Most new comers to a community get a feel for things and do some back reading (homework) before jumping into the mix... especially when their opinion is so against the grain. [/observation]
    <br /><br />Yeah, I thought I felt some aggressive skepticism, too.  :?     respect/ In their defense, I think they WANT to beLIEve, and they WANT to be convinced. That's why it seems to come off as a challenge, like,  suspicious// "make me beLIEve". And, I think, with all the investigation we've done here, we have MORE than enough information to share, to make a BeLIEver out of anybody.  :D bearhug    party/  I have seen some very nice members do this, and I think it is really the best way...to refer people to the proper threads wherein the subjects they question were dissected to bits  typing/  , instead of trying to argue with anyone. The FACTS we discovered ARE all HERE  bounce/  , and if someone IS a true Seeker  8-)  of Truth, and not just wanting to "  argue/  ", they WILL, as you say, take a moment to read up on  bow/  the much LOVED man's  ORCHESTRATED Hoax  :mrgreen:  P.S. I think  ;)  (IMHO) the sooner we WIN the "not so sure", the sooner MJ will return to Earth.  michael-jackson/  penguin/  elvis_/  bounce/  :D
  • Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622

Good observation bec!
    I thought about that too and my explanation to this is that the skeptical and vocal newbies came here after Jermain's tweets right? So they believe that Michael is alive (maybe not 100%) but they do still think that he is alive, but they don't want to agree on the "whys" and "hows" of the hoax with old members of the forum simply because they haven't read the entire forum. So they disagree with us without know where our opinion came from (i'm not an old member too, but i don't like to disagree with people without knowing where they came from) simply because they didn't read the forum. On the other hand they all say that they've been reading and "watching" us for a long time before they registered. From this we have 4 options (it's only my opinion): 1) they DID follow the forum for a really long time and they finally registered now, because they REALLY REALLY didn't like our opinions on some things, so they just couldn't help it anymore and they decided to argue with us, finally! 2) they DIDN'T follow the forum even though they are beLIEvers, they knew that we exist but never paid attention to us and now they are running through threads and without reading it properly trying to argue with us! 3) They are NOT beLIEvers, so after Jermain's tweets they rushed here and trying to pick a fight with us (argument wise) 4) They ARE beLIEvers, but it's just their personality, saying everything straight into our faces when they think we are wrong (and there is nothing bad about it, we are all different)
    I'm sorry newbies i'm not being disrespectful towards anyone, but now i see so many arguments between our old members (who were here every single day since 6/25/09, i'm not included) and the newbies (here since 05/04/11). For newbies is MUCH easier to figure out what kind of people old members are (by reading at least some of their posts) than for old members. I just don't think it's fair when you (newbies not only in this thread, but in others as well) are accusing and judging old members that they follow someone/something blindly or trusting someone/something blindly and also doing it in sarcastic kinda way. Not nice!
    As for old members i think that it's good for you to have new skeptics, remember we (as beLIEvers) always wanted/still want to prove that we are not crazy and we are right and we can easily prove that. Maybe that's our chance, even though i can feel that you are tired of arguing, but we have to defend ourselves!
    I'm sorry if i said something wrong, i was just trying to set the records straight, it's not nice what's going on now on the forum!

"BEFORE YOU JUDGE ME, TRY HARD TO LOVE ME"! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    The admin said that a username was Michael, but how do we know he/she refered to Back. Although i am not sure Back has such a common style of writting, he sure "seems" different than usual members on a forum. Even if he was banned, maybe he requested it, so i don't find it relevant. I am 50-50. <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    It's like a game of telephone...

back was not banned from MJJC.
    Members were talking about the ban issue and i said it would not even be relevant. I didn't say he was banned.

The album was actually called HIStory, Past, Present and Future Book 1 which kind of implies a Book 2 don't you think?! In the 'future' maybe? Or was the future already hinted at in the lyrics of HIStory? Nothing immediately springs to mind - guess I'll just have to listen again!

Oh the book 1 and book 2 are in reference to the double discs. Book 1 had his hits and Book 2 had his new songs if I'm not mistaken.

Edit: Oops, you're right. I'm sorry.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

I do not believe all these "new" members are new members. I'm sure that only a couple of them are new but most of them are banned members from the forum. I see same type of wiriting, same style and same skepticism.
    What if we ask Jermaine or Teddy if Michael says '"keep watching" ? <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Back wasn't banned, never.
    I was there yesterday and I saw he wasn't banned.

Maybe there is a confusion between Back and TR because TR was banned on mjfc forum.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    What if we ask Jermaine or Teddy if Michael says '"keep watching" ? <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ -->
    They won't answer this.
    I asked. Let's see if they answer. <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ -->
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111

Oh the book 1 and book 2 are in reference to the double discs. Book 1 had his hits and Book 2 had his new songs if I'm not mistaken.

Edit: Oops, you're right. I'm sorry.

You got me thinking about the two discs so I just checked and found it says in the booklet and on the back of the cd case: Disc 1 - HIStory begins and Disc 2 - HIStory continues I've never noticed that before!
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125

I do not believe all these "new" members are new members. I'm sure that only a couple of them are new but most of them are banned members from the forum. I see same type of wiriting, same style and same skepticism.

Or they could be current members with more than one account and stirring the pot. I've noticed that a good pot stirring usually speeds up a slow hoax day.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Or they could be current members with more than one account and stirring the pot. I've noticed that a good pot stirring usually speeds up a slow hoax day.

Yeah... it's really getting annoying. <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

Yeah... it's really getting annoying. <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->

Yep exactly. I can say who is who actually. There're several members with more than one account. And hey Souza, it's good to see you again. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    There' s only one of me.....I'm sure ya'll are happy about that! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    i am sure there are members with several accounts too. I have no proof so i can't name them, but they usually come to back up their own opinions. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • JentleTouchJentleTouch Posts: 244

Perhaps, BACK requested it due to safety issues. And when was he banned? I never heard about this. I know posts were deleted but I didn't think he was banned from the board. Please enlighten us. Thanks.
    I don't know that for sure, looking4truth and I didnt say he was banned. I just remember reading one of his posts in which he said something about being afraid of being banned for stating his opinion about bashing Mrs Katherine. That's why I thought it was strange about the whole thing with the admin. I mean why would the admin let people continue making not nice remarks towards her if he knew BACK was Michael and he didn't appreciate it in any shape or form and also why would BACK be afraid of being banned if he knew the Admin had known he was Michael.