Official back & Front thread

Comments

• heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    I would assume it means - Michael is not going to come back because by hoaxing death, he fooled his enemies and leeches (take over) that were sucking his blood and money.
    Thank you , scorpionchik ! Then i believe in a takeover.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

@Pure Love, are you serious that you don't hear whisper? I clearly hear "Keep Watching".

I even forced myself to hear that and listened several times but nope. Like curls wrote, it sounds like MJ skatting (especially with the 'ch' sound) like he does on many records. It doesn't sound like a Keep Watching to me.
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    That's very true and if I recall the admin of MJJC did say that Michael was a member of the forum but he refused to<br />give Michael's user name on the forum when several posters asked what his username was but he did in fact confirmed that Michael was a member and did post on that forum
    <br />So if this BACK used the signature "Keep watching" , he must have been MJ, because this was before This is it.
    <br /><br />Or, it COULD have just been MJ offering a nod to "Back", to authenticate him as an insider of the upcoming Hoax ;) ;) ...By ALSO saying, "Keep Watchin'" it reinforces everything we already discovered in Back's posts as true promises, that is promises which WILL be kept. <br /><br />I don't think Back is or ever was MJ, because he calls him "Mr.Jackson", in one of his posts. But he is a friend, who is humbled by the blessing of knowing MJ ALL this time. <br /><br />Look for someone who was with him at least 20 years ago, maybe before that. Someone who spent ALL those years JUST as angry and frustrated(for him), while people robbed and cheated and attempted to ruin him. <br />MJ was all about love and diplomacy--at least publicly. I never read or heard anywhere else, Michael Jackson sneerat anyone. The worst it ever got would be him calmly and matter-of-factly, calling someone (individual or entity) out on some evil act, but there is NO arrogant sneering of the type found in some of Back's posts. <br /><br />No. THIS person is frustrated that MJ wouldn't even let him rail on any of his enemies, as a personal satisfaction, even though he understood the wisdom of MJ's reasonings...<br /><br />He COULD be a brother. He probably is.  ;) <br /><br />The "Mr." Jackson, doesn't mean he is an actual employee of MJ's, any more than I am employed by "Mr.Dog", my dog. (He has a given name, but he carries himself as if he is Somebody, so I lovingly, sometimes call him "Mr.". I laugh for both of us, because it's a joke he doesn't "get".) <br /><br />So, I think it MUST be a term of  bow/ endearment, an inside smirk,  ;) between THESE TWO brothers. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if ALL the brothers called each other, "Mr. Jackson" since their Famous youth, just to be silly!  ("Mr. Jackson, pass the peas, please." "Here you are, Mr. Jackson.") :lol: :lol: :lol:   mj_dance/
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669

@Pure Love, are you serious that you don't hear whisper? I clearly hear "Keep Watching".

I even forced myself to hear that and listened several times but nope. Like curls wrote, it sounds like MJ skatting (especially with the 'ch' sound) like he does on many records. It doesn't sound like a Keep Watching to me.

you need to start exactly from the moment close to 0.19 and concetrate on whispering, don't pay attention to the music. Try a few times. You know what, try with low volume. He pronounces it very fast.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Arms, wrist and feet. Bludgeoned through the veins.<br />Arms, wrist and feet, Poisoned through the veins.<br />Two different Kings, with different Reigns.<br />And The End result shall be the same.
    <br /><br />The end result of Jesus Christ, legend has it, was resurrection from death and eventual ascension to heaven.<br /><br />:18: keep-a-watchin'  clear as a bell.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Arms, wrist and feet. Bludgeoned through the veins.<br />Arms, wrist and feet, Poisoned through the veins.<br />Two different Kings, with different Reigns.<br />And The End result shall be the same.
    <br /><br />The end result of Jesus Christ, legend has it, was resurrection from death and eventual ascension to heaven.<br /><br />:18: keep-a-watchin'  clear as a bell.
    <br /><br />What does that mean? MJ won't be back?    :cry:  Which I think he won't.  :cry:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Jesus Christ, as the legend goes, rose from the dead and remained on earth for some time following, some scriptures reporting for many years, before ascending to heaven. The skeptic would say Jesus simply hoaxed his death and died of natural causes years later.

So that's how I've always taken this line.

For example, if he wanted to just disappear, why would Michael chose to "die" as a washed-up, has-been, drug addict when he has 3 young kids who will have to grow up under that "legacy"?
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

you need to start exactly from the moment close to 0.19 and concetrate on whispering, don't pay attention to the music. Try a few times. You know what, try with low volume. He pronounces it very fast.

It's maybe because english is not my native language but I'll listen it like you wrote again hun. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    The skeptic would say Jesus simply hoaxed his death and died of natural causes years later.
    I am one of them. I love Jesus, he is in my heart, but i don't follow the Bible or history. Jesus didn't have to die for our sins and i can't comprehend this just because i was learnt or told so. For me God is God, he has the power to push delete. With or without Jesus. But the faked death of a man sent on Earth with this mission needed to take place because this was the only way people finally listened His message (use lies to tell the truth). 2011 years passed and his message is still here. And Juda in fact helped him. Just like Murray now. And yes, Jesus was His son. The most wonderful human being ever sent on Earth. Human perfection. Divinity in motion; )
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Compare the 0:12 in Billie Jean with the 0:19 in the trailer , there's clearly a diference and it does sound like "keep watchin' " in the trailer:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I've started going through all Back's posts that are linked to on the first post of this thread - it's going to take some time! And objectivity! But seems like a good use of time while there's nothing much else to do around here!
  • Steph22Steph22 Posts: 150
    just wanted to let you know that I also hear "Kepp watching". It could be imagination because other people heard it and my brain tells me that I should hear it too. idk. But I'm almost certain that I hear it. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    So now is the first time i've ever listened to that parts where you hear keep watching.
    I believed it's more obvious but that keep watching is far fetched. My first impression , when i didn't look at the seconds you pointed in video, was that Michael did that CH CH things of his, i hear it often in concerts and of course in his recorded songs too, but more intense in concerts.
    It was not keep watching in a million years for me if you hadn't pointed the exact seconds i should hear it.
    So i don't know what to say about it...but ...more llike..no..i didn't hear keep watching:(

Try to hear his CH CH's in Human Nature,(one of them at 0.48) but be careful , you might be caught in the magic of his performance, lol, so focus:
    [youtube:2xdf1x7u]
    PS Michael, you are amazing, i miss you so much!
    awwww nice video <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

But honestly, I think that the "Ch ch" at 0:48 sounds way different than the one we hear in the TII trailer. Just my opinion though
    yes, awesome performance:(
    I know Steph, i wanted to show what you already knew probably, that Michael plays usually with all kind of CH's, SH's, KACHI'S lol, you know what i mean, i can't reproduce:)))
    Same thing can be when we hear KEEP WATCHING, maybe playing. or not. BUt I too wish he said KEEP WATCHING.
    I know what you mean heartphantom. That's why I was saying that my brain could be playing tricks on me here. You know what I mean? I read that people were hearing "kepp watching" and when I listened to it I hear it too because other people were hearing it. I was biased.
    I guess I have to listen through some records and look out for the "ch ch" sound. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • When BACK said; Exit Angel Gabriel----enter Angel Michael

It reminded me of Tupac's album that was released ( the 7 day theory album)
    On the album it had; EXIT Tupac, ENTER Makaveli.
    I guess I have to listen through some records
    What a wonderful task <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    haha yeah. Actually really good homework. I wish I always had so pleasant homework <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    When BACK said; Exit Angel Gabriel----enter Angel Michael

It reminded me of Tupac's album that was released ( the 7 day theory album)
    On the album it had; EXIT Tupac, ENTER Makaveli.

Great observation! And the original theory was posted in a thread about Tupac if I'm not mistaken, hence the NEW 7 Day Theory with the old one being Tupac's.
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    Just finished reading all of Back's posts. <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->
    The post that did it for me the most was one where back said:
    "drip, drip, drip"

I took it in reference to "propofol".....I am convinced without a doubt that this was Michael or someone
    posting for him. Reading these posts I see how angry he was or someone was for him. These evil
    people that screwed over Michael have been played like a fiddle and Michael is having the last laugh!!!!
    <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->

I dont care whether he returns or not. Justice has been served!!!!!!!! Good for him! <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    <br /><br />What does that mean? MJ won't be back?    :cry:  Which I think he won't.  :cry:
    <br />I'm almost beginning to think he won't. It's like he uses Jesus as a showman act to follow. All the many verses where Jesus promises his followers that he will return very soon for them, has left some 1billion people still after 2000 years expecting it. The power of words. Even though at least a quarter of those verses clearly say it will be in the same generation and before the people standing there will die. That's why one end-time interpretation is preterism, where Jesus already returned in 70 AD to rescue all the Christians from being killed as Jerusalem was destroyed, fulfilling all of Daniel and Revelation.  <!-- m -->http://www.preterist.org/whatispreterism.asp<!-- m -->  So maybe MJ put all those clues like "BAM" and returns in Moonwalker, Ghosts etc. just there to keep everyone perpetually waiting, hoping, following. His way of ensuring immortality, a showman who never dies. It makes me sad even suggesting this, but I know it's a real possibility. I'm still hoping for the final "show", of couse. Then there is the possibility that the preterists are right, and BACK is right. Jesus did his thing back then, and Michael's going to do his thing in this time.
    So now is the first time i've ever listened to that parts where you hear keep watching.
    I believed it's more obvious but that keep watching is far fetched. My first impression , when i didn't look at the seconds you pointed in video, was that Michael did that CH CH things of his, i hear it often in concerts and of course in his recorded songs too, but more intense in concerts.
    It was not keep watching in a million years for me if you hadn't pointed the exact seconds i should hear it.
    So i don't know what to say about it...but ...more llike..no..i didn't hear keep watching:(

Try to hear his CH CH's in Human Nature,(one of them at 0.48) but be careful , you might be caught in the magic of his performance, lol, so focus:
    [youtube:113nwzay]
    PS Michael, you are amazing, i miss you so much!

Heart this is very different of the "keep watching" in the trailer, it's not even close.
    Then why didn't i hear it as obvious as you <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> ?
    well I'm not 100% sure but 90% sure it is Michael's voice in the trailer saying keep watching.<br />And he also says it 3 times during the Billie Jean performance in TII, but not as clear as in the trailer:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />OK I don't know whate the hell he's saying there, I'm not sure it's keep watchin