Official back & Front thread

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• hesouttamylife, stay strong. We are all holding hands……..till the end ---or rather, the beginning. <br /><br />06/25/09 ---- the End as we know it. <br /><br />xx/xx/xx
    a New Beginning. <br /><br />Stay positive. Mr. Nappy Head will not let his fans down.
    <br />Mr. Nappy what?  :lol: :lol: :lol: rr/ <br />Maybe you mean:<br />
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    Mr. Nappy Head will not let his fans down.
    Front,

Just friendly FYI (in case you're unaware): "Nappy Head" is typically considered a derogatory, racist term when used in reference to African Americans. (For example, Don Imus' infamous "Nappy-headed hos" comment.) A possible exception is when the term is used by an African American in reference to him- or herself.

Never heard the term in reference to MJ before.
  • FrontFront Posts: 155
    Bleu, no I meant Nappy Head!

Starchild, yes I'm aware of the term. Like many phrases, it depends on how it's used. Being a Black American myself, I have called my fellow Black Americans "nappy". And vice versa. If you're doing it in a loving, playful, friendly way, that totally changes the context of it. The "nappy-headed hos" reference is insulting because of the WAY it was used.

I would never use that term in a derogatory way. And I am by FAR a racist. I hope I have cleared this up.

I am "Nappy" today myself!
    > <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->

PEACE! --- to Nappy Heads and NON-Nappy Heads alike!
  • <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> <!-- spale/ -->pale/<!-- spale/ --> <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> <!-- spale/ -->pale/<!-- spale/ -->
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    Bleu, no I meant Nappy Head!

Starchild, yes I'm aware of the term. Like many phrases, it depends on how it's used. Being a Black American myself, I have called my fellow Black Americans "nappy". And vice versa. If you're doing it in a loving, playful, friendly way, that totally changes the context of it. The "nappy-headed hos" reference is insulting because of the WAY it was used.

I would never use that term in a derogatory way. And I am by FAR a racist. I hope I have cleared this up.

I am "Nappy" today myself!
    > <!-- srr/ -->rr/<!-- srr/ -->

PEACE! --- to Nappy Heads and NON-Nappy Heads alike!
    I am also African American. Thanks for explaining your perspective.
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    You better! <br /><br />One cube in a room…....<br />It has a Front, Back, sides, top and bottom.<br />All surfaces are of the same entity and/or purpose.<br />Which one exists?<br />Philosophically speaking, most people will say whatever side it is they are SEEing.<br /><br />Perspective……. it's all relative!
    <br /><br /><br /> Well, perspective is subject to directive  albino/ and cooperation. (In other words, accepting “deception”, self or other.) <br /><br />Actual existence is quite another thing. <br /><br />So philosophically, 'most people' would be shorting themselves of the Truth, for only what they believe they see. Outside of an entertainment situation, this could be treacherous, and costly. :? <br /><br />You said six surfaces exist. According to another perspective(mine) none exist, as I don't see what you see. Just can try to imagine...<br /><br />But the truth is constant, no matter what any of us sees. <br /><br />And I don't have to SEE anything to KNOW some things. I know there is a mixture, here.<br /><br />It is too easy to redirect this hoax message, by changing a name, and claiming, “Oh! Just another side to The Cube!”  mj_dance/ <br />Man creates things with right angles. The Almighty creates spherical and anything but square-shaped things. The spirit of MJ is a perfect sphere, not a cube. He may have created a precise cubical Michael Jackson Show, but the man behind the curtain isn't a six sided box. He is laughing at us from somewhere outside  :lol: the box people thought he was!! 8-)   lolol/ <br /><br />As I SEE it, and watch  <!-- s:geek: --> :geek: <!-- s:geek: --> to see if it isn't so, the ONLY reasons Back wouldn't come here under his FAMILIAR name, is if Admin wasn't satisfied he was really Back, or if Back is about to spin something for us, which he doesn't want to be connected to, or own, in case it goes south...Is that Michael Jackson, do you think? I'm open to another explanation. :)   Anybody?<br /> <br />Nice touch with the puzzle, though. geek/ <br /><br />P.S. I can't even imagine MJ referring to anyone by a physical attribute, unless that is a nickname the person likes, which is another reason why I believe Back is not MJ. If one IS a cup full of  respect/ love for all people, even jarred in anger,NO racial slurs will spill out. If there is a mixture, then Mr.Cup Full of love is just another phony liar who WANTs something, or Back is not MJ. Rather than SEE something put out for me, I'd rather KNOW. If there is no way to KNOW, I will BeLIEve, until I can know. <br /><br />I BeLIEve MJ is one of the good guys. mj_dance/   And I'll Keep Watchin'.  :D
  • The only Nappy i know is T-Pain <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ -->
    Just in CASE anyone took offense by my "Nappy Head" comment --- rest ASSURED it was not derogatory in context.

Michael Jackson is a man of many names.....of many sides and dimensions (much like that "CUBE" that he is NOT in)..... I'm sure he wouldn't mind. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Janet Jackson even uses the term in one of her songs………haven't you ever heard "Nappy Boys"?? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Just in CASE anyone took offense by my "Nappy Head" comment --- rest ASSURED it was not derogatory in context.

Michael Jackson is a man of many names.....of many sides and dimensions (much like that "CUBE" that he is NOT in)..... I'm sure he wouldn't mind. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Janet Jackson even uses the term in one of her songs………haven't you ever heard "Nappy Boys"?? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I think we should stop with this 'nappy' thing <!-- sargue/ -->argue/<!-- sargue/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
    And let's focus on better things to talk ...okay? <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ --> <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
  • Just in CASE anyone took offense by my "Nappy Head" comment --- rest ASSURED it was not derogatory in context.

No offense taken. I'm AA and we use it all the time in our family.
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    None taken, either. But just because I am an African American doesn't mean I'll use it in any manner.

Anyway, everything's been rather silent. But at the same time, I don't like to wait around hopeful for some other kind of 'source' who's 'in the know' to toss me some 'clues' to play with next. Don't stick around waiting for other people. Remember to do what you love! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Could we return to the topic please and leave the sideshows for a while?
    Blessings to all.
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    Blessings to all.

Thank you. This is making me wanna do this... <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> And I say this with love of course. You know, L.O.V.E. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • DafneDafne Posts: 23
    Just something more and then we go On Topic. Sorry for that.

Janet has a song called NASTY boys not NAPPY boys. She doesn't use the term. It's not a racist-antiracist debate, I just wanna say she doesnt have such song.
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • JentleTouchJentleTouch Posts: 244
    Blessings to all.
    I couldn't agree more. Everytime I visit the thread ( my favorite one of all the forum ) I have nothing to read about BACK in new posts but only poor attempts to sound like him. Where do you get so much free time, folks? Do you have a job, family or other things to keep you busy and away from the Internet? It's freakin unbelievable.
    To all wannabes I wanna say that if BACK ever wanted to register here and start posting he would say right away its him when he would read the accusations of him faking himself. But noone of you is able to say a word about it because y'all are NOT him thats why all you can do is keep writing your mysterious messages, trying hard to be like him and make people believe it's him but it does not help you one bit.
    So stop confusing people here and get a work!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Front wrote:
    You better!

One cube in a room…....
    It has a Front, Back, sides, top and bottom.
    All surfaces are of the same entity and/or purpose.
    Which one exists?
    Philosophically speaking, most people will say whatever side it is they are SEEing.

Perspective……. it's all relative!
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> .. you are saying Front and Back are the same entity. And that's unfortunate.
    Souza
    Then there are people who are afraid I might ban MJ himself. First of all, if he really visits this site often, he must know how I think about trolls and people stirring up things, or claiming stuff without back-up. So if he acts like that, he will have his ass banned like any other troll, Michael Jackson or not. That said, I really doubt he would come here being all obvious about him being MJ, or posting poems and say "God bless you and I love you more". If you are looking for insiders and informers, don't search for flowers and hearts, but search for information and knowledge. He could be anyone on here and most likely those you would never suspect. Having real discussions with people not knowing who he is seems way more fun for him than having fans kissing his ass just because they think he is MJ, don't you think?

Now why are people posing as MJ, or making you think he is MJ without admitting it (or by strongly denying it, which is another tactic)? Only God knows. Some are just bored, others have serious mental issues, some might just wanna prank, some might be lonely and seeking for the attention they miss in real life, etc. etc. Some might be harmless, others are plain dangerous.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I really have to say this... Who knows what anyone would do or not do without the shadow of a doubt? A lot of assumptions here....I am one who would not dismiss anything so quickly. And yes let's just stay on topic....the truth always prevails after all, let's believe in that. <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->
    Uhmm…..WHY do people who claim to be "in the know" run their mouth like an overflowing toilet, spewing diarrhea on innocent bystanders? These nit-wits are in dire need of some "Drain-o" to unclog their heads from their a$$es.

It's always good to let the light shine...for it illuminates these dark times, but those who profess to "know" when they do "NOT" know are merely casting shadows against the wall---a mediocre finger-puppet show, at best……..NOT a part of the masterpiece creation.

These clowns have fallen off the trapeze wire one too many times and have infested the world with their LIES and "knowledge"---on both media and interNIT(wit) sites---for FAR too long. It seems as though they are selling peaNUTS at this "circus" and people are gobbling them down by the pound...and regurgitating them on the spectators before they even get seated!

Worry not, my friends…..Michael Jackson will be fine---from Front to Back, top to bottom, left to right---an "Invincible" cube, you might say.

I'll reiterate…….do NOT not take my words as conclusive "evidence". The proof will be justified in the proclamation of HIS return.

And as far as the PEA(brained)NUT pushers go---save it for the puppet show! That will be YOUR "final curtain call".

~End of rant!

P.S. Dafne, are you Dafne---or just DAFF? If you took my "Nappy Boys" comment seriously regarding Janet's "Nasty Boys" song……you are in SERIOUS need of a sense of humor!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Lol!

Refer to my sig line <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • JMseesMJJMseesMJ Posts: 48
    Front you are gas !

cool_smiley.gif
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    come back Michael… come back. I’m slowly drowning and fighting to stay above water. Somebody please hold my hand. It’s so hard and frustrating coming back to June 25th again. I don’t like the way it makes me feel <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

hesouttamylife, you are one of the first believers on this forum. I know that it took so long for all of us. But we started this journey together and we will end it together again. I'm sure that you know Michael so well and as you know, he would never ever let us down. Sooner or later we will see the King again. And remember, all the good things come to those who wait. So, just a little more patience my friend and we will be there and Michael will be waiting for us. I'm holding your hand as I hold all my other fellow believers' hands too. Stay strong and keep your head up because THE BEST IS YET TO COME. Keep the faith and Believe Michael.

<!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I like you Front <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ --> .

What side of what cube are you <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ --> ?
  • Uhmm…..WHY do people who claim to be "in the know" run their mouth like an overflowing toilet, spewing diarrhea on innocent bystanders? These nit-wits are in dire need of some "Drain-o" to unclog their heads from their a$$es.

It's always good to let the light shine...for it illuminates these dark times, but those who profess to "know" when they do "NOT" know are merely casting shadows against the wall---a mediocre finger-puppet show, at best……..NOT a part of the masterpiece creation.

These clowns have fallen off the trapeze wire one too many times and have infested the world with their LIES and "knowledge"---on both media and interNIT(wit) sites---for FAR too long. It seems as though they are selling peaNUTS at this "circus" and people are gobbling them down by the pound...and regurgitating them on the spectators before they even get seated!

Worry not, my friends…..Michael Jackson will be fine---from Front to Back, top to bottom, left to right---an "Invincible" cube, you might say.

I'll reiterate…….do NOT not take my words as conclusive "evidence". The proof will be justified in the proclamation of HIS return.

And as far as the PEA(brained)NUT pushers go---save it for the puppet show! That will be YOUR "final curtain call".

~End of rant!

P.S. Dafne, are you Dafne---or just DAFF? If you took my "Nappy Boys" comment seriously regarding Janet's "Nasty Boys" song……you are in SERIOUS need of a sense of humor!
    So Mr.Front you think Michael WILL come back?