Official back & Front thread

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Here we go again! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    You better!

One cube in a room…....
    It has a Front, Back, sides, top and bottom.
    All surfaces are of the same entity and/or purpose.
    Which one exists?
    Philosophically speaking, most people will say whatever side it is they are SEEing.

Perspective……. it's all relative!

Hi! Agreed! This sort of reminds me of: if a tree falls in a forest and nobody is around to hear it fall, does it make a sound.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    This reminds me of living in the 4th dimension.
    A person with vision has already seen the end at the beginning.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    You better!

One cube in a room…....
    It has a Front, Back, sides, top and bottom.
    All surfaces are of the same entity and/or purpose.
    Which one exists?
    Philosophically speaking, most people will say whatever side it is they are SEEing.

Perspective……. it's all relative!

Michael is a cube <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> !!!!!!
    Better not, 'cause I'm crazy about his human form <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->

Very interesting comparison. The man has many faces, at least 6 according to you. Now discover the man you never knew if you can <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> !!
    Front
    "We're takin' over, we have the TRUTH
    This IS the Mission."
    The Greatest (on Hiatus)
    I sure hope you're right. We're going through a dry spell, a testing of our faith. If we could read the end of the book and know that everything works out as planned, MJ returns and shows himself alive to the world, we could handle this easier. Yes, RK, if we could put on our 4th dimension glasses that would help.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ --> <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> <!-- sfresse/ -->fresse/<!-- sfresse/ -->
  • FrontFront Posts: 155
    The beginning always gives way to an end.
    The end always gives way to a beginning.

Scientists tell us that dark matter exists, but they cannot SEE it. They have admitted that they can't find 90 percent of the Universe! We cannot see or touch it; its existence is IMPLIED ---through findings/"evidence".

Throughout the History of time, there has been an ongoing battle between GOOD and EVIL. Prophets have walked among us pre-June 25 and continue to walk among us --- physically in the flesh OR implied through Faith. They walk the face of the Earth with a message --- Love for all human-kind….. and deLIVErance; the common denominator of Prophetic messages.

The world listened when Michael fought his battles with UNdying determination ---and JUSTICE prevailed. And they listened to his message. BUt they did NOT listen close enough! SOME people only "heard" (half truths)…… while others truly "listened" (Truth!) ---- they got the whole enchilada.

That battle is still being fought……just on a different layer of the "enchilada".

Believing and knowing are two different things. Don't take my word as conclusive evidence. The proof will be provided in future HIStory……….
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    <br />Michael is a cube  afraid/  !!!!!!
    <br /><br />  :lol: <br /><br />with an enchilada?<br /><br /> :lol: <br /><br />I thought he'd like KFC?<br />Or was it the Shamoneburger at McD?<br /><br />A cube has 6 sides and that number alone makes it pretty unlikely that Michael is a cube.<br />If you look at this one, sometimes we may feel like this hoax is a Rubik's cube, indeed.<br /><br /><br />impossible_cube.pngrubiks_cube.jpg<br /><br />Sometimes it looks like an impossible cube:<br /><br />impossible-cube.jpg<br /><br />Sometimes everything is cristal clear:<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPwGJ6aR25R3uuJqMGa96RE4YACQVUS9LPh34mI_r-fOVR-SnflAimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPwGJ6aR25R3uuJqMGa96RE4YACQVUS9LPh34mI_r-fOVR-SnflA<br /><br />Sometimes we feel the story goes more like this:<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvtYCQK-2_E36FGcSwiOYn7fgPhTjATiWknvoirLG3io8g7j-4wwimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvtYCQK-2_E36FGcSwiOYn7fgPhTjATiWknvoirLG3io8g7j-4ww<br /><br />But then again: a cube is a flat cross before becoming a cube:<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYImtHusD4Xt5mo7YG6iS8mhDMfWIaNRunZqMPDFk30T0L_ofdNwimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYImtHusD4Xt5mo7YG6iS8mhDMfWIaNRunZqMPDFk30T0L_ofdNw<br /><br />And if we put several cubes together, it will all depend on how we colour them to make them end up looking up or looking down...<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6Rke9fRwZDnytQFAxHIz7bt94gLZNc-ilCukDfdxMmf_e-w6Otwimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6Rke9fRwZDnytQFAxHIz7bt94gLZNc-ilCukDfdxMmf_e-w6Otw<br /><br />So: a cube is not a cube is not a cube. And never the same cube again.<br />The one you met in the morning may not be the same in the evening.<br /><br /> :lol: <br /><br /> bearhug Thanks for the laugh. I had tears in my eyes.  :lol:
    Apparantly MJ also really liked Mexican food. An enchilada is a corn or flour tortilla rolled around a filling and covered with a chili pepper sauce. Enchiladas can be filled with a variety of ingredients, including meat, cheese, beans, potatoes, vegetables, seafood or combinations. So have we gotten the wrap and the filling, half-truths and truth? Have you read all the threads here? The battle must be on-going in the filling, unseen and the public unaware.

the-whole-enchilada.jpg
    Grace
    A cube has 6 sides and that number alone makes it pretty unlikely that Michael is a cube.
    But it has 9 squares inside each side, and that's a good number.
    377595895v1_480x480_Front_padToSquare-true.jpg
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I can't help the impression that we've been there before.<br /><br />thinking-outside-the-box.jpgthinking-outside-the-box.jpg<br /><br />thinking-outside-the-box-mind-map-paul-foreman.jpg<br /><br />thinking-outside-the-box-mind-map-paul-foreman.jpg<br /><br />Many times.
  • I can't help the impression that we've been there before.

thinking-outside-the-box.jpg

thinking-outside-the-box-mind-map-paul-foreman.jpg

Many times.

I think that we are so far from the BOX/CUBE and we can't even see it anymore <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> A BOX/CUBE is a dot to us!

Front please stop talking riddles! Souza will ban you, if you'll act in a weird way <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->
  • DafneDafne Posts: 23
    The beginning always gives way to an end.
    The end always gives way to a beginning.

Scientists tell us that dark matter exists, but they cannot SEE it. They have admitted that they can't find 90 percent of the Universe! We cannot see or touch it; its existence is IMPLIED ---through findings/"evidence".

Throughout the History of time, there has been an ongoing battle between GOOD and EVIL. Prophets have walked among us pre-June 25 and continue to walk among us --- physically in the flesh OR implied through Faith. They walk the face of the Earth with a message --- Love for all human-kind….. and deLIVErance; the common denominator of Prophetic messages.

The world listened when Michael fought his battles with UNdying determination ---and JUSTICE prevailed. And they listened to his message. BUt they did NOT listen close enough! SOME people only "heard" (half truths)…… while others truly "listened" (Truth!) ---- they got the whole enchilada.

That battle is still being fought……just on a different layer of the "enchilada".

Believing and knowing are two different things. Don't take my word as conclusive evidence. The proof will be provided in future HIStory……….
    Dont wanna sound annoyed but why do people feel the need to talk like someone else? BACK here. It happens to be a member of MJJC when BACK was posting. Gonna be straight: why do you copy his style? I bet BACK wouldnt be posting here, too obvious. I kno I might sound not too welcoming person but Ima kinda tired of it ya kno? Im curious tho why?
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    It happens to be a member of MJJC when BACK was posting.
    I don't understand.
    I don't understand.
    I was a member of MJJC.Im not there anymore tho. And with the hoax, I know BACK's posts very well.What I say, is why does anyone feel the need to copy? I cant stand this! When it's crystal clear who they pretend to sound like. This one is more original tho, he's not signing KEEP WATCHIN'....... Although Im kinda sure who this is. We just had one around here. Just sayin'
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    thinking-outside-the-box.jpg

Parakeet the Bandit
    I went into a hat,
    The hat was of straw,
    I went into a box,
    The box was cardboard,
    I went into a drawer,
    The drawer was pine,
    I went into a cucumber,
    He cucumber matured,
    And parakeet ran away. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    "The TRUTH is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with caution." ---HP
    I don't understand.
    I was a member of MJJC.Im not there anymore tho. And with the hoax, I know BACK's posts very well.What I say, is why does anyone feel the need to copy? I cant stand this! When it's crystal clear who they pretend to sound like. This one is more original tho, he's not signing KEEP WATCHIN'....... Although Im kinda sure who this is. We just had one around here. Just sayin'
    Yeah, of course you know who he is and you're "just sayin'". "He" joined on 5th , you on 6th. People who keep stalking seem to cause more problems than the "pretenders". Please, don't start anything, not again, you're not doing members any favor, we don't want this thread locked, too.
    what?! I did what? Typically behaviour from someone who doesn't even bother to look carefully. I joined in May, as a matter of fact. I dont get the point.

You know what, Souza is right. No matter how many warnings are put there for people, they will fall in the same hole over and over again. It doesnt matter you have the thread about fakes and dangerous brainwashing people, you dont read it. This thread wont be locked, why lock it? I just couldnt shut up and not bring attention to this. Im gonna leave it like this tho. Your free to give these people attention. But thats why they appear over and over again, because they see it works.
    Typically behaviour from someone who doesn't even bother to look carefully? You signed up on 6th and him (not Front) on 5th may. We both know you got my point, we both know who I'm talking about and we both know why you signed up.
    What I don’t like is that your “good cause” hides a personal revenge that soon becomes an off topic drama that leads in the end to a locked thread. It has happened before. This problem has already been overanalysed , there’s a special board dedicated if there is something left you want to say. Just because we don’t mention what you see doesn’t mean we ‘re not all seeing IT and if there’s someone deceived then there’s really not anyone’s responsibility but theirs. It’s just getting boring and we want to stay on topic. Give us a little credit, we’re not that stupid.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    "The TRUTH is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with caution." ---HP

I'm trying to digest and assimilate this, but I don't like the way it sounds related to the hoax. I want the truth so bad.....but at the same time I'm aware when the truth will be revealed - the magic will be over.

I don't know what to choose.
    The magic will be over??? Au contraire, my friend. This is just the beginning. Perhaps a shift on perspective is needed.

In the words of Michael Jackson --- "The best is yet to come".

Bis zum ende……..
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Yes, all the way to the end.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    come back Michael… come back. I’m slowly drowning and fighting to stay above water. Somebody please hold my hand. It’s so hard and frustrating coming back to June 25th again. I don’t like the way it makes me feel <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    hesouttamylife, stay strong. We are all holding hands……..till the end ---or rather, the beginning.

06/25/09 ---- the End as we know it.

xx/xx/xx
    a New Beginning.

Stay positive. Mr. Nappy Head will not let his fans down.