Official back & Front thread

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I think it's odd..the handwritting I mean

...I TRuly love you all...
    ...you are My TRue inspiration...
    ...Animals sTRike...

funny way of writting

Was Back only imitating his master? Or was Back the master himself?
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    I know a couple people who alternate between uppercase and lowercase letters. It IS really interesting to see, perhaps some capital letters are easier for them to write than lower case, you know, much quicker, and they sort of develop their own writing style based on that. But when it's typed, it just looks peculiar, you almost HAVE to do that intentionally.
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    I know a couple people who alternate between uppercase and lowercase letters. It IS really interesting to see, perhaps some capital letters are easier for them to write than lower case, you know, much quicker, and they sort of develop their own writing style based on that. But when it's typed, it just looks peculiar, you almost HAVE to do that intentionally.
    Exactly. Why did Back type MJ style. Certainly not by constant accident pressing caps lock. And even so, if MJ liked to alternate them in handwritting (though i'm sure this was just a personal style) it still looks "forced" to continue this style in typing (assuming he was Back). What for? We all know it's much more difficult esp for long posts and when you don't want to reveal you're MJ it's even less likely he will use it.
    I don't know what to make of it ..
    Using it in typing is clearly intentional, is like a way to give more power to some words.
    Why Michael used the same style in Scream?
    We don't even know if it was his idea or not to use that style. After all there were many people who were involved in the making of the video.

We can't make a conclusion about who Back is only based on the way of writting, because it is possible Back only copied Michael's style to be more interesting.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864

...Animals sTRike...

funny way of writting

I know a man in Caliland who writes exactly like Michael does.
    It is always astounding whenever I see a letter from Michael - the writing is very familiar to me.
    So this handwriting might be special, but it is not a singular style.
    Grace, do you know if this person types the same?
    @Gina, i agree....

...Animals sTRike...

funny way of writting

I know a man in Caliland who writes exactly like Michael does.
    It is always astounding whenever I see a letter from Michael - the writing is very familiar to me.
    So this handwriting might be special, but it is not a singular style.

I know nobody who writes this way but I am sure it is not singular, yet very rare.
    Anyway, what puzzles me the most is how comes such a dieheart fan like Back vanished from all MJ forums.
    Because once an MJ fan, always an MJ fan.

The fact that Back is not to be found on the MJ forums anymore is suspicious to me. Makes him a good candidate to be MJ but again, we can know nothing for sure.
  • JentleTouchJentleTouch Posts: 244
    I've noticed something yesterday while watching my MJ videos again.
    In Scream there are some words on the screen but they are formed of capital and small letters, just like Back used to write.

GRAvity
    HABITation
    GALLery , MEDia, mEDITation and so on...

I don't if this means something but I find it odd now that we know Back used to write like this...

[youtube:391brz1p]
    <!-- sfresse/ -->fresse/<!-- sfresse/ --> Never noticed that before! Thank you so much, GINA for your sharp, beautiful eyes!
    It's very hard to explain, but I have always had the feeling that there was something really strange and mystic about BACK. And I am not talking about him, trying to act like Michael or other things fakes do. I mean the certain feeling that he is really Michael himself. And by the way, BACK has a serious advantage over all of them - the date of registration. All those fakes have appeared After the 25th of June. He is the only one who was there long before.
    When I first started studying him on MJJC, I had that feeling right after reading his first post. The same was with my ex and with a lot of people i happened to talk to.
    And now, after reading your thoughts guys and also after your great find, GINA Iam almost certain BACK is Michael.
  • FrontFront Posts: 155
    He never left!
    The King is King of making magic
    Front, Back, Sideways, Left and Center. NEVER forget that!
    The GREATEST entertainer in the world makes the world his stage........on an ILLusional Front.
    Bad health? I don't think so!
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    He never left!
    The GREATEST entertainer in the world makes the world his stage........on an ILLusional Front.

Wow! Now tell us how you REALLY feel! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

First, Welcome, very much <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> , and second, I LOVE to hear people say he is THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER IN THE WORLD! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> More, more! <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->

Michael Jackson is the Greatest Entertainer Who Ever Lived. <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    He never left!

Welcome "Front" and thank you for this info <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> So he never left huh? Did "Back" become "Front"? <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> yes I do believe that the world is his stage and I'm so glad he is in good health!! <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->

Love You more Michael!! <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> "heart" to "heart",always and forever! <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ -->
    There were a lot of scans with Michael's handwriting on Interne before Scream, maybe Back knew his style already.
    Scream was released 1995, Back registered on mjjc forum in 2005 if I remember well.He had all the time in the world to study Michael.

I wanna say Hi to Front <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> Welcome!!

You guys are amazing with your confidence!!
    Can Michael be trusted? I guess he can't contain himself from pranks/hoaxes <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> .
    Isn't there an Anonymous Pranskters for treatement <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ?

But we like him this way, don't we?
    And by the way, BACK has a serious advantage over all of them - the date of registration. All those fakes have appeared After the 25th of June. He is the only one who was there long before.

good point.
  • JMseesMJJMseesMJ Posts: 48
    He never left!

Hey Front I like your humor and your inventive username !

Was this a one-off ? 
    Come on, give us more, we want to be entertained, that's what we're here for.....
    Or did I misunderstand something ? <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->
  • Another mysterious character <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
  • Another mysterious character <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
    <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->
    FACTS vs. ILLusion…….

By listening, one will learn truths.
    By hearing, one will only learn half truths.
    By watching, one will learn to decipher between the two.

TRUTH.......

".....But first I will tell you what is written in the Book of Truth.
    No one supports me against them....
    except Michael, your Prince"----(King).
    ---- Daniel 10:21

A VISION.........

"At that time Michael shall stand up…...the great prince (King) who stands watch(ing)……
    And there shall be a time of trouble…..
    And at that time……" ---Daniel 12:1

…deLIVEerance!

"Michael in contending with the dEVIL…..
    dared not bring against him a reviling accusation……" -Jude 9

REVELATION...... <<<justice prevails.

"War broke out in heaven….Michael and his angels fought with the dragons and his angels ---but they did NOT prevail…" ---Revelation 12:7-8

They say History repeats itself; it's already written.

"We're takin' over, we have the TRUTH
    This IS the Mission."
    The Greatest (on Hiatus)
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    FACTS vs. ILLusion…….

By listening, one will learn truths.
    By hearing, one will only learn half truths.
    By watching, one will learn to decipher between the two.

TRUTH.......

".....But first I will tell you what is written in the Book of Truth.
    No one supports me against them....
    except Michael, your Prince"----(King).
    ---- Daniel 10:21

A VISION.........

"At that time Michael shall stand up…...the great prince (King) who stands watch(ing)……
    And there shall be a time of trouble…..
    And at that time……" ---Daniel 12:1

…deLIVEerance!

"Michael in contending with the dEVIL…..
    dared not bring against him a reviling accusation……" -Jude 9

REVELATION...... <<<justice prevails.

"War broke out in heaven….Michael and his angels fought with the dragons and his angels ---but they did NOT prevail…" ---Revelation 12:7-8

They say History repeats itself; it's already written.

"We're takin' over, we have the TRUTH
    This IS the Mission."
    The Greatest (on Hiatus)

Ooh, I got one, too. <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> . By knowing what you have been watching left and right, you'll know the difference between Front and Back. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    You better!

One cube in a room…....
    It has a Front, Back, sides, top and bottom.
    All surfaces are of the same entity and/or purpose.
    Which one exists?
    Philosophically speaking, most people will say whatever side it is they are SEEing.

Perspective……. it's all relative!
    <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

<!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
    I am second that lol
    <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
    And that too lol
    <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->