Official back & Front thread

Comments

• JentleTouchJentleTouch Posts: 244
    As one who embodies "vision" past 20/20, occurrences of the future are often "experienced". But many times this "experience" comes in the form of internal jolts, indicative of something of great significance. Séance hoaxes are not applicable.There are tIMEs when details are sparse, but abundant enough to "see" the grandness, just as it was in this magnetism towards the tHeOrY of sEVEN.

Regarding the above post from November of 2009, keep in mind Shannon Holtz's (TII Dancer) tweet on 06/27/09..."This Is Not It! I can't wait for the day the world witnesses his VISION."

Also remember Ed Alonzo's interview about working on the "magic and illusions" in This Is It and stating that he was hired to bring to fruition Michael's VISION.

Also, the video game due out this holiday season is called "The Experience."
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I didn't know those two had known about his VISION. I don't know ( or forgot ) who that Ed Alonzo guy is, but it's very interesting about the dansers. So, have they really been under the contract with the posiible prolongation and had signed the confidentiality agreement? It would explain the not unknown Orianti's tweet about a party or a concertrehersal at Neverland which she deleted right after posting and also " But he's not dead " remark from Timor ( forgot his last name, sorry ) with the immediate correction himself. They are young and can't be too good in that sort of stuff and blab out. But I am not saying they know anything for sure. I think that's when their youth works again. I mean young people are very observant, very nosy and very penetrating. But not too good in keeping secrets:)
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I agree with Bec, there is something so riveting about BACK's posts, so original, the leader not follower. Most artists out today are imitators. MJ led a generation of musical artists, and the music industry is scrambling to find someone of his stature but cannot. IMO they're putting out a lot of inferior quality music these days. TR was trying to be very nice/polite/charming but was a very good imitator that's all. Like all the many Michael Jackson impersonators whether in danse, singing, looks, voice, and in this case writing style it shows the incredible fascination people have for him, and it's really a compliment to him. But if they are claiming to actually be him (evenly subtly like TR) then impersonators really bug me. This "vision" that MJ had/has is so intriguing, and encompassing on so many levels, basically meaning also the purpose for this hoax-- love for the world's people, entertainment, revenge, war against evil. And like Akon said it's all on a planetary scale.
  • JentleTouchJentleTouch Posts: 244
    The more I read the thread the more I get convinced BACK is Michael. You guys really have the skills in convincing people <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I remember the time when I was still with my ex and we would discuss the hoax and BACK particularly for hours. And I vaguely remember her saying she had been in touch with someone from that forum who was a long time member and he or she told her a lot of people there had believed BACK was Michael long before his " death ". They even refered to him as Michael. And he never corrected them. Also I remember when the 25th of June came, those who believed in BACK=Michael, of course, were positive they would never see any post from him again. And when he started to post again, I mean after the 25th, that put a lot of them in a state of great shock.
    But what always got me wondering is that the policy of that forum. No hoax talks whatsoever. Why? If supposedly the admin and a few other very reliable members are in the know why they keep all the others in suspense? Okay, it could be done because of Michael's ( or BACK:) ) request. Fine, but that would mean Michael doesn't want people know about it, right? But there are only his fans on that board, not just people of the world, but the ones that love him and are loyal to him and would understand the situation and would be on his side no matter what. Also, we all know how much he cares about his fans, why would he command to forbid all the hoax talks if 1. his fans are supposed to know the truth any way It's just a matter of time 2. they do need hope and 3. he has left a lot of clues for the fans yet he doesn't want them to talk about it and let them mourn over his "death". Looks kinda illogical to me.
    Or do they have sort of a private thread over there? But even if they do, it's still not for all the members.
    I think I am lost here. <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    No hoax talks whatsoever. Why? If supposedly the admin and a few other very reliable members are in the know why they keep all the others in suspense? Okay, it could be done because of Michael's ( or BACK:) ) request.
    Same as Jermaine's request.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I could accept very easy that Back is Michael if it wasn't that post where Back said Physicaly - no more.

Why to say this if he is Michael?
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    Gina, what does this mean/pertain to:
    that post where Back said Physicaly - no more.
    Please expound, or if it's something on this particular forum, is there a link?
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    Okay. I'm taking a look at some of BACK's posts pasted within the first post of this thread. Have to finish reading it all later and see if I gain any insight.

(And my apologies for posting seemingly redundant questions. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )
  • Back
    King777Tut
    Privacy969
    Marcel Jackson
    TimesRemembered
    DrBlack
    DrHeat
    BlackBoi

All the same person (MJ) or so it seems as of right now. It's not 100% but it's definitely worth looking into, and we are doing just that. Who knows how many other screen names he has. He's a man of many colors. Unfortunately, the only two voice samples we have as a frame of reference are from TR and Michael. Does anyone know if any of those other user names every posted a voice message anywhere? We have been looking and found nothing so far. If you find anything, please let me know and I could have those analyzed as well. So far we have TR matches MJ 99.3% on the professional voice analysis when the filters and masking were stripped from his audio. This information is contained in another thread. I'm still investigating this and gathering information from some contacts. We are checking other forums and going a bit deeper, taking it to the next level, and looking into pre- and post-June 25. It will be interesting to see what we find out. I'll keep you posted.

P.S. I have been posting here for a long time. You know me. I am using this user name for this reason only because I don't want to be responsible for giving out this information. I have contacts in forensics in both state and national (they are the ones who did the voice analysis for me) and I would rather not post anything related under my regular user name.

P.P.S. Let's keep each other posted and please share if you find out anything more and I will do the same.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    It's pretty obvious, despite the clues, that MJ doesn't want a bunch of believers... and the ones he does get, better be real confident in themselves and their convictions. No flaky personalities need apply. Small, tight knit group is what's he's after.

So hoax talk banned on MJJC in general discussion? Not surprised at all.
    I could accept very easy that Back is Michael if it wasn't that post where Back said Physicaly - no more.

Why to say this if he is Michael?
    He said that? Another clue that Back "thinks" like Jermaine. Or Jermaine like Back...
    I don't know, maybe he finds inappropriate to leave people emotionally hanged with the hopes of a return. And i believe Jermaine tried the same thing. Usually informers spread messages of a comeback, dates, related clues,sensational approach, but Back does not entertain people with clues or hopes, he denies the hoax itself. He is also seen as "interesting" member before, so the fact that he didn't make himself popular within the hoax unlike all "insders" makes him again not suspect of being an attention seeker. Back's and Jermaine's same messages could be a coincidence, but Back is the first "possible insider" who in regards to this hoax, actually said even before what the family was about to say later. And it was a total different message from what other informers call.
    Back
    King777Tut
    Privacy969
    Marcel Jackson
    TimesRemembered
    DrBlack
    DrHeat
    BlackBoi

All the same person (MJ) or so it seems as of right now. It's not 100% but it's definitely worth looking into, and we are doing just that. Who knows how many other screen names he has. He's a man of many colors. Unfortunately, the only two voice samples we have as a frame of reference are from TR and Michael. Does anyone know if any of those other user names every posted a voice message anywhere? We have been looking and found nothing so far. If you find anything, please let me know and I could have those analyzed as well. So far we have TR matches MJ 99.3% on the professional voice analysis when the filters and masking were stripped from his audio. This information is contained in another thread. I'm still investigating this and gathering information from some contacts. We are checking other forums and going a bit deeper, taking it to the next level, and looking into pre- and post-June 25. It will be interesting to see what we find out. I'll keep you posted.

P.S. I have been posting here for a long time. You know me. I am using this user name for this reason only because I don't want to be responsible for giving out this information. I have contacts in forensics in both state and national (they are the ones who did the voice analysis for me) and I would rather not post anything related under my regular user name.

P.P.S. Let's keep each other posted and please share if you find out anything more and I will do the same.

In evidence trial, prosecutors suggested that Michael Jackson's recovered aliases for instant messaging services were BigMike and King777Tut. Also, adult erotica: user ID:“Marcel Jackson / Dr. Black.”
    About the others i have to read more. Thanks for the information.
  • So hoax talk banned on MJJC in general discussion? Not surprised at all.

Exactly. I'm not surprised either. Same with all non-beLIEver forums.

I think this was said deliberately for deterring purposes. Similar to Jermaine's Tweets.

A general note: I need to get confirmation from my contacts if Back actually IS Michael or someone on the inside in his camp. Perhaps someone very close to him and they were in the room together at the same time posting. Same with TR. I don't know yet if Back is MJ and TR is his right-hand man, or if TR is MJ and Back is his right-hand man. But this investigation is in full swing and, as I mentioned in my other thread, I have been working on this from day one. I haven't heard anything back from my contacts today but I will keep you posted if they find any new info.

I think TS is involved in this too. Perhaps a left-hand man? I don't think TS is MJ but I think it's very possible Back or TR is MJ. I imagine they have all three sat in the same room together posting at one time or another. I don't have enough info to make a conclusive statement right now, but that's how it's looking. We need to do some more investigating.

Does anyone know if TS or Back has ever posted a voice message? I could have those analyzed too. So far, I haven't found anything and I'm going way back and very deep in my research, both pre- and post-June 25. No voice recordings found thus far. Please let me know if you find anything.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I have a hard time imagining MJ, a 52 year old man with a family to take care of, playing hide and seek and guess who I am in forums and chat rooms.
  • I have a hard time imagining MJ, a 52 year old man with a family to take care of, playing hide and seek and guess who I am in forums and chat rooms.

I don't have a hard time imagining that at all. Michael always knows how to have fun. He's even made comments in interviews about how fun inspires him and how important it is to have fun and enjoy life. I think this is no different. It's different for us because we are on the outside, but for him it's still his own life and he lives it the way he chooses.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    I have a hard time imagining MJ, a 52 year old man with a family to take care of, playing hide and seek and guess who I am in forums and chat rooms.

I kind of agree, especially if he hoaxed his death for mega serious reasons - like life or death.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    @MichaelComeHome, @datroot has answered my point as well.

i am of the opinion that if MJ is gone is due to serious reasons, not just to have "fun".
  • i am of the opinion that if MJ is gone is due to serious reasons, not just to have "fun".

I agree with that part. I don't think he hoaxed his death "just to have fun." But I still think he would find ways to have a little fun and be with his fans and send them clues and messages, or have someone else do it, when he approves. I think the clues and messages and all the screen names that he uses and the "fun" is all part of the hoax.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

I don't have a hard time imagining that at all. Michael always knows how to have fun. He's even made comments in interviews about how fun inspires him and how important it is to have fun and enjoy life. I think this is no different. It's different for us because we are on the outside, but for him it's still his own life and he lives it the way he chooses.

And I think you will be posting from your regular account from now on, this one will be deactivated.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

yes he wrote that, it is here a few pages back, it is also on MJJC forum, in a thread called Of a theory or vision.

we don't know him but I kind of agree with you.

As I see him in TII he's very serious about his work. The TII Michael would not play games on forums in my opinion.

On the other hand, we don't really know how far he would go, once he's out of rehearsals.

Who's Michael Jackson?
  • Le Papillon BleuLe Papillon Bleu Posts: 1,209

As I see him in TII he's very serious about his work. The TII Michael would not play games on forums in my opinion.

On the other hand, we don't really know how far he would go, once he's out of rehearsals.

Who's Michael Jackson?
    No one would imagine my 50 year old mother playing Cake Bar on pc <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    italian_women_and_a_laptop.jpg

Who's Michael Jackson?

But aren't we all different people at work? Professional and serious? We all have to behave and be responsible at our work place, even if we like it or not, even if we feel ok or not, and when we get home we become "ourselves" and relax. And we don't know him at home, in his own house.
  • Le Papillon BleuLe Papillon Bleu Posts: 1,209

Who's Michael Jackson?

But aren't we all different people at work? Professional and serious about our work? We all have to behave and be responsible at our work place and when we get home we finally become "ourselves" and relax. And we don't know him at home, in his own house.
    I agree...
    I've noticed something yesterday while watching my MJ videos again.<br />In Scream there are some words on the screen but they are formed of capital and small letters, just like Back used to write.<br /><br />GRAvity<br />HABITation<br />GALLery , MEDia, mEDITation  and so on...<br /><br />I don't if this means something but I find it odd now that we know Back used to write like this...<br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    "All work and no play makes Jack(son) a dull boy", is a proverb from 1659. MJ has always said that he has to have fun with everything he does.

I agree about Back and Jermaine saying things for deterring purposes, also probably why hoax talk not allowed on MJJC. It's almost like each clue or proof that MJ is alive, has an equal and opposite cover "proof" negating that-- like a covering the trail of breadcrumbs. Talk about delicate precision for 2 full years! He couldn't have the majority believing he's alive long before the BAM.

Gina, that's true, and MJ's handwritten notes also, but more random.
    mj73.jpg
    MJackson1.jpg