• julia142julia142 Posts: 195
    on 1354247053:
    <br />
    on 1354245279:
    <br />
    on 1354211574:
    <br />
    on 1354210710:
    <br />Ok, not to get into this debate too much but since the waiting is killing me...<br /><br />
    Michael Jackson Original Medical Documents from 1984 Pepsi Burning Incident<br /><br />Perhaps the single event that became the turning point in Michael Jackson’s life was his frightening episode of being burned during a 1984 Pepsi commercial shoot.  What was supposed to be a filming of a mock Michael Jackson concert with an audience of 3,000 people complete with dramatic pyrotechnics soon exploded into infamy as the pop star’s head caught fire from an ill-timed explosion. A video captured the terrifying moment:<br /><br />YouTube Michael Jackson Pepsi Incident Video ()<br /><br />Jackson suffered serious burns to his scalp that day and had to be taken to the hospital for treatment.  After this event, Jackson’s life took an unexpected dark turn as he delved into the world of prescription drug addiction and plastic surgeries.  This lifestyle culminated in his death on June 25th 2009, when the star died from a concoction of medications that made him overdose.  Throughout his last years, Jackson was often ridiculed for his bizarre appearance and even accused of child molestation on multiple occasions, though he was eventually acquitted of all charges.<br /><br />The Pepsi commercial incident is the single moment in Michael Jackson’s life that points to his eventual downfall and justifiably, the original medical documents from the tragic event are a unique piece of history from his life.  Pristine Auction is proud to announce that they are placing these original documents up for auction so that the lucky winner can own a piece of exciting memorabilia that defined the legacy of Michael Jackson’s later years in life.<br /><br />The documents from the Brotman Medical Center where Jackson was treated display a host of fascinating items.  Along with hand-written doctors’ notes are never before seen Polaroid photos of the burns taken at the emergency room in the aftermath of the incident.  There is a discharge summary that details all the events surrounding the incident, and this even includes a list of medications that Michael Jackson was prescribed following the trauma.  Lastly, the documents include a Michael Jackson signed release form agreeing for the documents to be sent to Michael Jackson’s lawyers, which resulted in an eventual lawsuit and settlement with Pepsi over the incident.
    <br /><br />Can't help but be reminded of Judge Pastor @verdict reading: "the alleged incident".<br /><br />"This lifestyle culminated in his death"?? What lifestyle? The lifestyle of illusion? The lifestyle of media hoaxing? Mwaha.<br /><br />"Defined the legacy of MJ's later years" indeed.<br /><br />The whole thing is so hoaxy I can't stand it.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />That does read extremely hoaxy bec.<br /><br />The money Pepsi gave MJ for the fire was donated to the burn center at the hospital where MJ was treated.  I also remember a post from a long time ago (sorry, can't remember whose) that TS re-directed to about how a lot of the money generated from the hoax will go to charities.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes darling, Ts redirected it to my post:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=8728.0<br /><br /> :)<br /><br />You have a really good memory sweetheart!  :D<br />
    <br /><br />It was a really good post, that's why I remembered it!  :icon_e_biggrin:  I just read it again, I don't remember the PPS part though which is ironic considering what we're talking about now, lol.<br />
    <br /><br />loool! Yeah! I just re-read my message! Nice coincidence!  :D<br /><br />So happy that you remember it after all this time! And I still think the same thing today about all of this. All this hoax was made to collect all the money in the world to help children around the world.<br /><br />Remember in the interview with Conrad Murray, he said that Michael had a plan, and that he chose him for this plan, and that he needed him to help him save the children around the world. That quote from Murray, was soooooo telling everything that is happening right now!<br /><br />Go to 16:00 and noticed that just after Conrad Murray says that, they show the slurred speech of Michael in court... That says it all for me!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Sorry I'm late on it, been out all day, but here's links to 2 blog posts I made about the Pepsi Burn hoax theory a couple years ago:<br /><br />http://exploringthehoax.wordpress.com/2010/05/31/playing-with-fire/<br /><br />http://exploringthehoax.wordpress.com/2010/06/01/and-youre-gonna-get-burned/<br /><br />And I'll leave it at that.<br /><br />Oh except ps. @Sim, great hair on fire video.
  • These are great! Thanks for sharing Bec. <br /><br />Kudos to you for being so bold in a time where many felt Pepsi hoax was taboo and too insulting to explore<br /><br /> :th_bravo:
    Thanks, Aussie. Yeah I think it's pretty good.  <br /><br />I think if people can put their emotions aside and consider the actual evidence, it's pretty damning. It goes way beyond numerology. <br /><br />Frankly, it makes me giddy that he could keep that to himself all these years. How does he keep these secrets so completely?? Geez, I make a funny stick man drawing and I want to show the whole universe. Look what I can do! MJ performs amazing, jaw dropping LIVE illusions and tells like 3 people.
  • on 1354251822:
    <br />Sorry I'm late on it, been out all day, but here's links to 2 blog posts I made about the Pepsi Burn hoax theory a couple years ago:<br /><br />http://exploringthehoax.wordpress.com/2010/05/31/playing-with-fire/<br /><br />http://exploringthehoax.wordpress.com/2010/06/01/and-youre-gonna-get-burned/<br /><br />And I'll leave it at that.<br /><br />Oh except ps. @Sim, great hair on fire video.<br />
    <br /><br />that was interesting Bec...attended grammy just 4 weeks later.... :suspect:
    With super fab hair I might add.
  • I reckon he was wearing a wig and the wig was set alight. His head / hair was too big / foofy in the fire frames.<br /><br /><br />@thriller4ever - good for you for being open minded.
    I think Miko produced the wig complete with "burn patch" and popped it on MJs head when he pretended to jump into action and take MJ to the floor. <br />
  • on 1354258823:
    <br />I reckon he was wearing a wig and the wig was set alight. His head / hair was too big / foofy in the fire frames.<br /><br /><br />@thriller4ever - good for you for being open minded.<br />
    <br /><br />well, i never was limiting myself...some things just didn't go with my logic. i thought we were all free to have our opinions...<br /><br />
    on 1354259548:
    <br />I think Miko produced the wig complete with "burn patch" and popped it on MJs head when he pretended to jump into action and take MJ to the floor.<br />
    <br /><br />Bec, what according to u would be the reason for Michael to hoax Pepsi, for endorsement deal, headlines, or charity? or all?
  • on 1354259548:
    <br />I think Miko produced the wig complete with "burn patch" and popped it on MJs head when he pretended to jump into action and take MJ to the floor.<br />
    <br /><br />Oh yeah, it's not just the foofy hair that makes you go :suspect: it's that red plasticy looking thing. Doesn't look like a young burn wound at all<br /><br />Also in the pic (will only post link so as not to offend) on the right side (MJs left) can see a visible line of a hair piece or wig. Hair too wide. Def a piece that was set alight.<br /><br /><br />https://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&client=safari&tbo=d&biw=320&bih=504&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=michael+jackson+burnt+head&oq=michael+jackson+burnt+head&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.12...22212.44692.0.54384.49.35.9.5.5.3.423.6631.18j0j4j11j2.35.0...0.0...1ac.1.59NDz8EVYyQ#i=5<br /><br />@thriller. Sorry was meant as a compliment. Not being facetious. Yes of course were all entitled to opinion. I only singled you out as you asked to explain video. There are many who are not for Pepsi burn and that's ok.<br /><br />As I said on another post, some people choose not to see things, doesn't mean they aren't really there though  :icon_e_wink:<br /> <br />But meant no harm :bearhug: to you.
  • on 1354260569:
    <br />
    on 1354259548:
    <br /><br />Oh yeah, it's not just the foofy hair that makes you go :suspect: it's that red plasticy looking thing. Doesn't look like a young burn wound at all<br /><br />Also in the pic (will only post link so as not to offend) on the right side (MJs left) can see a visible line of a hair piece or wig. Hair too wide. Def a piece that was set alight.<br /><br /><br />https://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&client=safari&tbo=d&biw=320&bih=504&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=michael+jackson+burnt+head&oq=michael+jackson+burnt+head&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.12...22212.44692.0.54384.49.35.9.5.5.3.423.6631.18j0j4j11j2.35.0...0.0...1ac.1.59NDz8EVYyQ#i=5<br /><br />@thriller. Sorry was meant as a compliment. Not being facetious. Yes of course were all entitled to opinion. I only singled you out as you asked to explain video. There are many who are not for Pepsi burn and that's ok.<br /><br />As I said on another post, some people choose not to see things, doesn't mean they aren't really there though  :icon_e_wink:<br /> <br />But meant no harm :bearhug: to you.<br />
    <br /><br />no offence taken Aussie...we'll see what the real story is, especially when TS post can come up at any time... L.O.V.E.!  :icon_razz: :bearhug:
  • SunnieSunnie Posts: 29
    I'm not going to assume anything,but i will keep an open mind. Anything is possible. I noticed in the 'Can You Feel It' short film that Michael has fire sprouting from his head like a crown and it is eerily similar to the pepsi incindent almost spot on to what happened in the years to come.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Oh My God  :affraid:<br /><br />Aussie and bec, I guess you turned everything upside down!! So the Pepsi incident was a hoax!! Never thought about it this way. I always felt so sorry for Micheal as a burn victim who suffered second and third degree burns! Oh my God ! That was all fake!!<br />Okay, now I have a question. With this incident Michael Michael manipulated "Pepsi" and made the company pay for what happened! Was that legal? (even if the money went for charity)<br />And another question> what if Pepsi finds out that Michael manipulated the company! Wouldn't they sue him??<br /><br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1354248368:
    on 1354232814:
    @DWA: LOVE youuuuu  :bearhug:<br />@Aussie: great post sumarizing all the good reasons to believe in the Pepsi fire-hoax!  :icon_e_wink:
    I Love You Too Sim and all of you.  This reminds me of something.  There was another website I used to go on before this one.  It was MichaelJacksonfakedeath.com.  There was a countdown on it.  There were clues but it ended.  They left a message about Michael being dead or something to that effect.  Does anyone remember that ?  My screen name on it was Offthewall.  I remember staying up just to see what was going to happen at the end of the countdown.  This was a loooong loooong road.
    <br /><br />YES! I remember that BIG disappointment of May 21st 2011!! I was regularly posting on that site too!<br />That was the day when I decided to never believe in any poser/faker again!<br /><br /><br />
    on 1354253796:
    <br />[...]Frankly, it makes me giddy that he could keep that to himself all these years. How does he keep these secrets so completely??
    VERY strong character!<br />Amazes me too!!  :icon_eek:<br /><br />@Bec: great links on the Pepsi fire-hoax  :icon_e_wink:<br />I also remember long debates on the forum.... <br />@MjonMind came up with very interesting posts , too! <br />I don't have the time to go back now.... but for those who are new to this theory...I'm sure you'd enjoy reading!
  • Im confused. TS said MJ would bam before the end of 2012, then he says he wouldnt say which year, may be 2013. Can someone please explain.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1354273083:
    <br />Im confused. TS said MJ would bam before the end of 2012, then he says he wouldnt say which year, may be 2013. Can someone please explain.<br />
    <br /><br />@annie, TS said that in 2011, so the year could've been 2011 or 2012.
  • on 1354273083:
    <br />Im confused. TS said MJ would bam before the end of 2012, then he says he wouldnt say which year, may be 2013. Can someone please explain.<br />
    <br /><br />TS said that update 7, level 7, and sign 7 would end by 2012. TS also said that Bam will happen BY January 1, 2013...so if we overall look at the situation, Bam probably will happen in 2012...
  • so no TS_comments till bam...
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Sim and DWA, we had a couple of threads going about that site, and it was a little interesting for a very brief time and then poof, it was done—fake.<br /><br />Bec<br />
    I think Miko produced the wig complete with "burn patch" and popped it on MJs head when he pretended to jump into action and take MJ to the floor.
    <br />Yep, that’s what I think, too.  Pepsi probably planned it with him, I think.  <br /><br />Next is the 2 molestation accusations: I've been thinking the first one was unprovoked and MJ settled out of court, but the second was deliberately provoked by MJ with the Bashir interview.  That was the bait to bring the sharks in for the kill, which he beat them at with the 14 counts of not guilty, but he was still guilty in the public eye.  'This time around', he's lured them with the 'MJ death' bait, and he's going to be given due honor in the public's eyes, as well as 'get' all the other targets of the sting, and fulfill ALL the other purposes TS has mentioned, for the hoax.  Truly astounding, and as Front says, "The earth will shake!"<br /><br />Julia142, I was thinking:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Can you feel it! 1981, written and conceived by Michael Jackson. The Jackson family has known their brother’s  ‘special’ role since before Thriller.  "The whole world's coming together now".<br /><br />
    <br /><br />The Man!  1983.  “I’m alive and I’m here forever” and other very hoaxy/spiritual lyrics.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Say Say Say! In 1983. The storyline is about 2 con artists who give all the money they earn to an orphanage.  Again hoaxy—as MJ will likely give all money earned since his ‘conned death’ to a children’s hospital or hurting children around the world.  Just as you've said Julia142!<br /><br />So I think MJ has known at least since 1981 if not before.  In fact I believe MJ has deep inside known all his life that he had a special role to play on the world’s stage, for also spiritual reasons.  Just like he said songs came from “up above”, I think the idea for the hoax came from the same place but he had to flesh it out with the help also from other people.  JMO<br />
    on 1354264092:
    <br />Oh My God  :affraid:<br /><br />Aussie and bec, I guess you turned everything upside down!! So the Pepsi incident was a hoax!! Never thought about it this way. I always felt so sorry for Micheal as a burn victim who suffered second and third degree burns! Oh my God ! That was all fake!!<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Meh. I wouldn't put stock in any of my connections or "evidence" as I am clearly off the mark on just about everything.
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    To much..The burn accident is also an hoax<br />TS post..i need time..........<br /><br />smiley1168.jpg
  • NOT ONLY did he attend the Grammy's 4 weeks later but he DOMINATED the Grammy's with 8 awards that night in 1984.........<br />WOW that must be amazing!!! I would be sufficient with just one!! Thats my ultimate goal with music is to win ONE GRAMMY!!!!<br /><br /><br />
    on 1354257693:
    <br />
    on 1354251822:
    <br />Sorry I'm late on it, been out all day, but here's links to 2 blog posts I made about the Pepsi Burn hoax theory a couple years ago:<br /><br />http://exploringthehoax.wordpress.com/2010/05/31/playing-with-fire/<br /><br />http://exploringthehoax.wordpress.com/2010/06/01/and-youre-gonna-get-burned/<br /><br />And I'll leave it at that.<br /><br />Oh except ps. @Sim, great hair on fire video.<br />
    <br /><br />that was interesting Bec...attended grammy just 4 weeks later.... :suspect:<br />
  • You guys are taking for granted that Michael faked the Pepsi burn without any confirmation of himself or Front that is the same person  :icon_lol: I do believe as Bec and Aussi that Pepsi burn was staged to favor children what makes him worthy of applause (of course) but we haven't had any confirmation yet.<br /><br />BTW Aussi have you read TS_comments saying that Mr. Joe Jackson clue saying that doubles were used  in TII was a fake clue?  :affraid: so that reinforces our theory that doubles were not used in TII movie  :icon_e_wink:.
  • I am just now in to the pepsi "hoax" theory and im reading......... I think it would be NAIVE to put anything past MJ.<br />With all my research I am starting to understand where this is going....... I am not sure how I feel about it but I am<br />just keeping an open mind to see if I am even right.
  • on 1354264092:
    <br />Oh My God  :affraid:<br /><br />Aussie and bec, I guess you turned everything upside down!! So the Pepsi incident was a hoax!! Never thought about it this way. I always felt so sorry for Micheal as a burn victim who suffered second and third degree burns! Oh my God ! That was all fake! <br />
    <br /><br />Out of respect to others who did the research and put the theory out years ago, I must say it was only 16 months ago that I believed MJ was a Pepsi burn victim. Those beautiful Archives on mjdhi and other research from other sites and news articles have assisted my decision in believing Pepsi was a hoax. I didn't come up with it.