Official back & Front thread

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1354470405:
    <br />
    on 1354469923:
    <br />How would MJ get to Bahrain when he would have to use his real passport to leave the USA?<br />
    <br /><br />Ask the FBI.<br />
    <br /><br />They don't hand out answers because that information is classified. End of debate.<br /><br />Next.
  • @Bec........ If I am not mistaken MJ was good friends with the Prince of Bahrain in which case he would <br />not need a passport.
  • on 1354340456:
    <br />
    on 1354324667:
    <br />BTW Michael, Congratulations for the 30th anniversary of Thriller!!<br /><br />tumblr_mdb3frvaGf1qa26dno1_500.gif<br />
    <br /><br />OMG! he's incredibly CUTE and sweet in this gif! 0039.gif<br />That's the part where he says "I hate to tour"  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />That is darling  :smiley-vault-misc-150:  The cutest!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1354451346:
    <br />DWA, Bahrain seems so modern and beautiful!  One of the buildings pictured is on the 'Michael' album cover near the burning money. Not sure if that means it's connected.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes not sure they're 100% the same, but looks almost identical:<br /><br />michaelalbumcovervsbahr.jpg
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Wow, I think those buildings on "Michael" album cover are definitely meant to be those from Bahrain! I've never seen that before, good catch!!
    on 1354475544:
    <br />@Bec........ If I am not mistaken MJ was good friends with the Prince of Bahrain in which case he would <br />not need a passport.<br />
    <br /><br />I meant to leave the US.
  • Maybe im crazy or blind but im looking at the "Michael" album cover and I dont see anything that resembles those towers...<br />someone clue me in.
    on 1354477942:
    <br />
    on 1354451346:
    <br />DWA, Bahrain seems so modern and beautiful!  One of the buildings pictured is on the 'Michael' album cover near the burning money. Not sure if that means it's connected.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes not sure they're 100% the same, but looks almost identical:<br /><br />michaelalbumcovervsbahr.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Looking at the "Michael" album cover, next to the 2 towers you see the smaller building? It resembles the Grand Mosque from Bahrain:<br /><br />bahrain_2837_600x450.jpg
    on 1354478464:
    <br />Maybe im crazy or blind but im looking at the "Michael" album cover and I dont see anything that resembles those towers...<br />someone clue me in.<br />
    <br /><br />The picture Sarahli posted was taken straight from the album cover. If you're looking for these buildings on it, it's very small to the right. I put a white box around it here:<br /><br />2pys2z6.jpg<br /><br />It looks like it's the Financial Harbour Towers and the Grand Mosque from Bahrain.
  • Thanks Katy!!!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    And good friends with Barack Obama.<br /><br />Sarahli, thanks for the pic!<br /><br />Katy :), good on the dome match, perfect!  I had been thinking the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem but I was wrong.  The thing is, they’re burning up, or is it just the money.  Hmmm…which is it, or both.<br />
  • They are the buildings but they are from the other angle. Imagine you walked to the right of the building. You'd get a different view. That's the view depicted on 'Michael' unlike what is in the photograph.
  • Interesting, just thought I'd share. Perez Hiltons latest tweet. Could be nothing.<br /><br />@PerezHilton: OMG! I just got some info - and PHOTOS - that is going to blow up Twitter! Coming ASAP! Stay tuned!!!<br /><br />Edit: disregard. He just posted something abt Taylor Swift. D'oh *slaps forehead*
  • EXACTLY mjonmymind... My thoughts exactly!!!!! MJ is friends with BOTH <br />heads of those places.. He would have NO problem getting on a plane in my opinion of course!!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Michael is clearly very good friend of Obama  :icon_razz:vand before 25 June was a lot in Bahrain  :icon_razz:..Thanks for sharing !!!  :bearhug:
  • on 1354351552:
    <br /><br /><br />..our MrTurtle)) other "job" titles))<br /><br />http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1938115/<br /><br />ThankU SweetM 4hint!<br /><br />Enjoy Fam Great weekend!<br /> :bearhug:<br />Love4All!<br />
    <br /><br /><br />hmm interesting, this Tommy Turtle  :icon_cool: thanks sky!<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=20217.0<br /><br />
  • Wow, Thanks MJonMind,Katy, and Sarahli.  Those buildings from the Michael album cover do look like the mosque and financial towers from Bahrain.  You guys have really good eyes !!<br /><br /> :beerchug:
  • Delete
  • this is a page where there is a video of tom messerau  protesting the bashing of randall sullivans book. look at the comments section. the one that starts dear tom .  anything look familiar .<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    I wasn't aware MJ was good friends with Obama? Did I miss something?
  • on 1354499141:
    <br />this is a page where there is a video of tom messerau  protesting the bashing of randall sullivans book. look at the comments section. the one that starts dear tom .  anything look familiar .<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> />
    <br /><br />I couple of things caught my attention when I watched that statement...<br /><br />1. What is on the table to the right of the book at 2:15 or so?  It appears to me to be a battery (like for a watch).  Kinda of an odd thing to just have lying around.<br /><br />2.  That whatever-it-is was deliberately left in sight since it's obvious that someone took the time to edit the piece in the form of adding music, camera pans, etc.  It seems more "directed and produced" than your average statement video.  Anyone else think so?<br /><br />3.  His insistence that this book MUST be displayed and MUST be read...just seemed to make this "statement" more serious or dire and way more dramatic. 
  • on 1354499141:
    <br />this is a page where there is a video of tom messerau  protesting the bashing of randall sullivans book. look at the comments section. the one that starts dear tom .  anything look familiar .<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Dear Tom, you have always shown genuine care for Michael and you come across as a TRUSTing person. Thank You for sharing your opinion, I am sure that you are here to bring some TRUTH and tIME will tell what it is! Things are not always what they appear to be! Thank You again.<br /><br />ldupras00 2 hours ago
    <br /><br />Interesting. I also believe there is more than meets the eye and I hope fans stay respectful towards Mr Mesereau regardless.<br /><br />Blessings!
  • on 1354500979:
    <br />
    on 1354499141:
    <br /><br />I couple of things caught my attention when I watched that statement...<br /><br />1. What is on the table to the right of the book at 2:15 or so?  It appears to me to be a battery (like for a watch).  Kinda of an odd thing to just have lying around.<br /><br />2.  That whatever-it-is was deliberately left in sight since it's obvious that someone took the time to edit the piece in the form of adding music, camera pans, etc.  It seems more "directed and produced" than your average statement video.  Anyone else think so?<br /><br />3.  His insistence that this book MUST be displayed and MUST be read...just seemed to make this "statement" more serious or dire and way more dramatic.  <br />
    <br />check out the comment here that starts out dear tom<br />fronttotom.png
  • on 1354334498:
    <br />Are you around FrontM? It's Thriller night... happy 30th anniversary M. Trying to keep calm  <br /> :icon_albino:<br />tumblrlfff.gif<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Just 4 U mindseye~<br /><br /> :icon_geek: cuz believe this I been watchin' N it seems no one else has.  :icon_e_surprised:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Oh and I'm not sure exactly how long it's been since I've posted/actually read through the threads but I do wonder how many people actually notice when a long time member goes MIA? Do people really care like they say they do or is it all smoke N mirrors?  :icon_rr:<br /><br />P.S. That last part of my comment wasN't directed at U mindseye jus my obserVations receNtly of how the way thiNgs really R. ~Peace2U~