Official back & Front thread

Comments

• on 1354292488:
    <br />
    on 1354264092:
    <br />Oh My God  :affraid:<br /><br />Aussie and bec, I guess you turned everything upside down!! So the Pepsi incident was a hoax!! Never thought about it this way. I always felt so sorry for Micheal as a burn victim who suffered second and third degree burns! Oh my God ! That was all fake!!<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Meh. I wouldn't put stock in any of my connections or "evidence" as I am clearly off the mark on just about everything.<br />
    <br /><br />I beg to differ. I believe the body vs dummy list it spot on and TS is playing devils advocate with you like he hinted me might...<br /><br />I mean what's he going to say. 'Yep, becster you were spot on. You solved it. Time to shut shop I'm outta here'<br /><br />I reckon he's playing DA to a) continue goving us something and keep it going, and b) to keep things mysterious and not give away all the details <br /><br />I'm pretty sure post bam even hoaxers are not going to know all the ins and out and playing DA is a way to preserve that.<br />
  • on 1354300090:
    <br /><br />BTW Aussi have you read TS_comments saying that Mr. Joe Jackson clue saying that doubles were used  in TII was a fake clue?  :affraid: so that reinforces our theory that doubles were not used in TII movie  :icon_e_wink:.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes I did read that. My problem is reconciling that comment with what I see on TII, which makes me wonder about the Devils Advocate card....
  • on 1354250376:
    <br />@DWA Yeah I was a member on there too... <br /><br />Yeah I remember that, it was kind of awesome actually, like you said a great learning experience and adventure. And do you remember the video about MJ or something being in Egypt as well as the 'clues' e.g. look out for Saunders.<br />
    <br /><br />I don't remember the part about Egypt but I remember the "look out for Saunders".  There was a clue that led me to Sedona,Arizona.  It's a place with a lot of cosmic energy which keeps coming up.
  • on 1354300175:
    <br />I am just now in to the pepsi "hoax" theory and im reading......... I think it would be NAIVE to put anything past MJ.<br />With all my research I am starting to understand where this is going....... I am not sure how I feel about it but I am<br />just keeping an open mind to see if I am even right.<br />
    <br /><br />What do you mean Mack?, I am afraid you are saying what I am thinking  :affraid:.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1354309955:
    <br /><br />I mean what's he going to say. 'Yep, becster you were spot on. You solved it. Time to shut shop I'm outta here'<br /><br />
    <br /><br />You're right. I don't know what else I expected. It could not go any other way then how it did.
  • on 1354310291:
    <br />
    on 1354300090:
    <br /><br />BTW Aussi have you read TS_comments saying that Mr. Joe Jackson clue saying that doubles were used  in TII was a fake clue?  :affraid: so that reinforces our theory that doubles were not used in TII movie  :icon_e_wink:.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes I did read that. My problem is reconciling that comment with what I see on TII, which makes me wonder about the Devils Advocate card....<br />
    <br /><br />So we have to wait until Michael wants to confirm it.
  • Sweetsunset I dont know what you think im saying but I am just gonna<br />keep this one to myself.
  • BTW Michael, Congratulations for the 30th anniversary of Thriller!!<br /><br />tumblr_mdb3frvaGf1qa26dno1_500.gif
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Are you around FrontM? It's Thriller night... happy 30th anniversary M. Trying to keep calm  <br /> :icon_albino:<br />tumblrlfff.gif
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1354334498:
    <br />Are you around FrontM? It's Thriller night... happy 30th anniversary M. Trying to keep calm  <br /> :icon_albino:<br />tumblrlfff.gif<br />
    <br /><br />Ohhh yeah! Happy Anniversary Front on the most amazing album ever made  :)<br /><br />I'm gonna watch Thriller later on tonight when it's dark...(although it's already Dec 1 here lol)<br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1354324667:
    <br />BTW Michael, Congratulations for the 30th anniversary of Thriller!!<br /><br />tumblr_mdb3frvaGf1qa26dno1_500.gif<br />
    <br /><br />OMG! he's incredibly CUTE and sweet in this gif! 0039.gif<br />That's the part where he says "I hate to tour"  :icon_lol:
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    <br /><br />..our MrTurtle)) other "job" titles))<br /><br />http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1938115/<br /><br />ThankU SweetM 4hint!<br /><br />Enjoy Fam Great weekend!<br /> :bearhug:<br />Love4All!
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1354340456:
    <br />
    on 1354324667:
    <br />BTW Michael, Congratulations for the 30th anniversary of Thriller!!<br /><br />tumblr_mdb3frvaGf1qa26dno1_500.gif<br />
    <br /><br />OMG! he's incredibly CUTE and sweet in this gif! 0039.gif<br />That's the part where he says "I hate to tour"  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br />that was very funny part  :icon_lol: <br /><br />Happy 30-th Thriller anniversary!  :multiplespotting:
  • lol, had to paste in this tweet I just saw considering it was a recent topic...<br /><br />"Joe'll be released a day after the stroke, MJ was released a day after 2-3 degree burn. Fast regeneration is Jacksons family feature"
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1354352001:
    <br />
    on 1354340456:
    <br />
    on 1354324667:
    <br /><br />OMG! he's incredibly CUTE and sweet in this gif! 0039.gif<br />That's the part where he says "I hate to tour"  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br />that was very funny part  :icon_lol: <br /><br />Happy 30-th Thriller anniversary!  :multiplespotting:<br />
    <br />  <br /><br />                                    0007.gif<br /><br /><br />http://www.billboard.biz/bbbiz/genre/rock-and-pop/michael-jackson-s-thriller-at-30-how-one-1008032312.story<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />                       
  • Happy 30th Thriller Anniversary Michael.  We love you.<br /><br />Is BAM going to happen in Bahrain ?  Paris is right.  Arabian wonderland.<br />I found this video with beautiful pictures of Bahrain.  It's gorgeous.  <br /><br />
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Since Pepsi was mentioned in this thread I decided to post Jackie's recent tweet here.... he writes MJ ...not Mike, Michael, brother? :icon_e_confused:  :suspect: the Jackson's are in UAE. <br /><br />jackieuqu.jpg <br />1:54 PM - 1 Dec 12 · Details<br /><br />hi FroNt..... are you here?  tomahto.  :icon_geek: 
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1354411423:
    <br />Since Pepsi was mentioned in this thread I decided to post Jackie's recent tweet here.... he writes MJ ...not Mike, Michael, brother? :icon_e_confused:  :suspect: the Jackson's are in UAE. <br /><br />jackieuqu.jpg <br />1:54 PM - 1 Dec 12 · Details<br /><br />hi FroNt..... are you here?  tomahto.  :icon_geek: <br />
    <br /><br />I bet they enjoy the sunny weather of this country. <br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    DWA, Bahrain seems so modern and beautiful!  One of the buildings pictured is on the 'Michael' album cover near the burning money. Not sure if that means it's connected.<br /><br />Skyways,  I know we discussed this way back. But these movies are definitely MJ-ish and hoaxy. MJ told Revera he wanted to do films in 2005 interview, and then we learned recently he talked to the Sony CEO about directing/producing movies-- (mouse and snake story :icon_albino:).<br /><br />This is what you get when you look up Tommy Turtle.<br />http://www.google.ca/search?num=10&hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1527&bih=810&q=tommy+turtle&oq=tommy+turtle<br /><br />SEHF, can you help us out here?<br />
  • @SEHF just wanted to let you know that thanks to my sharing of one of your post my kid has now committed himself to learning and therefore continually singing all the verses to chicken on a raft  :Pulling_hair: :screaming-7365: i can't thank you enough ! :TongueOutSmiley: :over-react-smiley:
  • on 1354451346:
    <br />DWA, Bahrain seems so modern and beautiful!  One of the buildings pictured is on the 'Michael' album cover near the burning money. Not sure if that means it's connected<br />
    <br />I didn't notice a building from the Michael album cover.  Do you mean by where the monkey with the red overalls is sitting ?  Was that in the video of Bahrain ?
    This is Bahrain!<br /><br />Bahrain-CiityScene.jpg<br /><br />bahrain.jpg<br /><br />malls.jpg<br /><br />bahrainbeach1.jpg<br /><br /><br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    How would MJ get to Bahrain when he would have to use his real passport to leave the USA?
    on 1354469923:
    <br />How would MJ get to Bahrain when he would have to use his real passport to leave the USA?<br />
    <br /><br />Ask the FBI.
  • on 1354470405:
    <br />
    on 1354469923:
    <br />How would MJ get to Bahrain when he would have to use his real passport to leave the USA?<br />
    <br /><br />Ask the FBI.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :thjajaja121: :bearhug: