Official back & Front thread

Comments

• BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    on 1355418238:
    <br />I am sure Michael must be smiling at all us trying to figure him out......it's the last thing he would, "allow", LOL.  <br />I don't really have a date, but rather a general time in mind.  I still hold fast to my belief that the Carolwood scene <br />was shot at a different time....of year.  My general guess is that what we were privy to, was all done around the holidays,<br />hence the Christmas decor.  In TII, he says "4 years to get it right"....4 years from when that was filmed perhaps......<br />even parts of TII, I think were done before.....including his ending moral-boosting speech.  If that was filmed during<br />the 2008 holiday period, it would be sometime around the holiday period of 2012.  Sometime when it's OK to have decor<br />out....it could be anytime from after Halloween to mid-January.  Christmas is celebrated on different days....because of different <br />calendar times.  It's really interesting to learn about......here's a basic Wiki about the date of Christmas in general:<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas<br /><br />I don't think we could predict anything with Michael....he's not only invincible, but dang unpredictable!  <br />If we do happen to stumble upon the correct date.....I am afraid he might choose to change the date, lol.....<br />I'll just wait.....and wait.....and wait.......pretty soon I'll be so dang virtuous, The Louver is going to have a dang statue<br />of me  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Blessings Always <br /><br />PS> October 28th has always played in my mind as well....but dang, I try to avoid that one....another 10 months of this......I'd be<br />looney for sure!!!!  (no offense anyone.....nothing but love for you all.....Michael, you'd be pushing it!  :fresse:)<br /><br />This is for you BTC......dog years, or heart palpitations.....I'll hold your hand.... or paw:<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPJWyadyLTUuhqzu_WaGr00f6HCze574upb4-vZOt4iXzDXVsF7g<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks Wish!  :bearhug:  You've always held my hand, or paw lol<br /><br />That paw came in hand-y  :icon_lol:<br /><br />chien_1.gif<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1355418238:
    <br />I am sure Michael must be smiling at all us trying to figure him out......it's the last thing he would, "allow", LOL.  <br />I don't really have a date, but rather a general time in mind.  I still hold fast to my belief that the Carolwood scene <br />was shot at a different time....of year.  My general guess is that what we were privy to, was all done around the holidays,<br />hence the Christmas decor.  In TII, he says "4 years to get it right"....4 years from when that was filmed perhaps......<br />even parts of TII, I think were done before.....including his ending moral-boosting speech.  If that was filmed during<br />the 2008 holiday period, it would be sometime around the holiday period of 2012.  Sometime when it's OK to have decor<br />out....it could be anytime from after Halloween to mid-January.  Christmas is celebrated on different days....because of different <br />calendar times.  It's really interesting to learn about......here's a basic Wiki about the date of Christmas in general:<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas<br /><br />I don't think we could predict anything with Michael....he's not only invincible, but dang unpredictable!  <br />If we do happen to stumble upon the correct date.....I am afraid he might choose to change the date, lol.....<br />I'll just wait.....and wait.....and wait.......pretty soon I'll be so dang virtuous, The Louver is going to have a dang statue<br />of me  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Blessings Always <br /><br />PS> October 28th has always played in my mind as well....but dang, I try to avoid that one....another 10 months of this......I'd be<br />looney for sure!!!!  (no offense anyone.....nothing but love for you all.....Michael, you'd be pushing it!  :fresse:)<br /><br />This is for you BTC......dog years, or heart palpitations.....I'll hold your hand.... or paw:<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPJWyadyLTUuhqzu_WaGr00f6HCze574upb4-vZOt4iXzDXVsF7g<br />
    <br />great post Wish!  :icon_razz: I am sure Michael is smiling at our neverending guesses about Bam date  :icon_lol: it is almost impossible to know that special date exactly! but I do hope that it will be soon...if we count 4 years from 2009 (including), this year fits 4 years...please, be it!  :icon_bounce: my imagination of us after waiting another year/years is 345iohg.jpg  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Going back for a moment to that Unbreakable woman; my bolded bit in this post struck me as 'interesting' in light of other discussions we've had about certain other people 'not recognising him':<br /><br />http://truenewszone.wordpress.com/2012/09/08/a-ghost-story/<br /><br />Unbreakable October 4th, 2009 12:11 pm ET<br /><br />@MMJ,
 I am not saying MJ was in perfect shape or condtion. Truthfully I did see things.<br />What I was saying was he was not frail or boney or any of that nonsense we have heard.<br />He was by NO means the Michael Jackson I grew up being in love with and wanting to marry.<br />I will say this, in all honesty, the first time I met MJ back in the mid 90′s he looked spectacular.<br />I had seen him a few other times over the years and he pretty much looked the same.<br />However when I met with him for the first about this project, I did not even recognize him.<br />His face has changed drastically.<br />I am not trying to say he was perfect,<br />I was just saying he was not dying.<br />But overall, to me, he seemed in pretty good physical condition. Do you know what I mean?
  • .<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1355410046:
    <br />
    on 1355400657:
    <br />
    on 1355395241:
    Adi wrote:
    [...] .....just look at this picture showing currently on the Official Michael Jackson F/B page .......lots of [size=14pt]December dates[/size] there!  :icon_mrgreen:[...]
    [size=14pt]Awesome!  "SPECIAL COUNT DOWN"  starting with yesterday then--  12, 14, 17, 19, 22, 24, 30, 31. [/size] <br />Maybe there'll be a clue on each of those days, well except for the last day bamvsv.jpg. crossed_fingers.gif<br />Also just a reminder of Sign #7 coming before the Dec 31 as well.<br />[...]
    Great posts @ADI &@MjonMind!  :th_bravo:<br /><br />Out of all those dates ^^<br />[size=12pt] Here's my TOP 3 possible BAM-dates:[/size]<br /><br />1. December 22nd (right after December 21st!!  :icon_e_wink: ---> one day of simmering/suspense = December 22nd + all the Numerology clues regarding December 22nd, pointed out by @Mindseye not long ago! )<br />---> TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)<br />---> Official back & Front thread<br /><br /><br />2. December 31st / Jan 1st (TS's own deadline for BAM)<br /> ---> TIAI August 17, 2011<br /><br />3. December 24th (because of all the #24 vs #42 - Numerology CLUES we've received so far!! 24 = 888; 42 = 777 777)<br />---> TIAI December 10, 2012<br />
    <br /><br />October 28, 2013.<br />
    <br /><br />Souza Hello, I'm glad you're here, October 28, 2013.? Hmmm ... then, we can say TS false snitch?        :LolLolLolLol:<br />OK that date is prudent if we take into account the release of TII.<br /><br />Wait-And-See-Sized.jpeg
  • on 1355451045:
    <br />Wait a minute, ImConvinced, where do you think you're going young lady?<br />You may not always get the reaction you want, but your presence and posts are always appreciated and definitely contribute hugely!<br /> :bearhug:<br />Nice chatting with you pm!<br />
    <br /><br />Hey Now-<br /><br />I didn't say I was goiN' anywhere, Now did I? lol :icon_geek:<br /><br />Oh and I most def doN't expect anyone 2 react off of my posts seein' how I been writing damN near the same message for over 2 years. lmao~ <br /><br />GiVe people room 2 breathe and bathe in their own Time. Accept thiNgs 4 what they are and how they are. DoN't force an unnatural thiNg 2 occur if it isN't meant to be that way.  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red<br /><br />I'm def still watchin' !  :fresse: Tick Tock goes the clock.<br /><br />BTW lol pink panther haha...gosh some peeps R slow  :icon_e_wink: but I still luv ya guys. MJ Fam U rock!  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile<br /><br />
    <br /><br />With the L.O.V.E.  :smiley_abuv:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Yes wait n see. We will be waiting n seeing for a loooooooong time.<br /><br />Starting to see that TS meant that we will be allowed to know he is a fake informer. This is difficult to reconcile because it lends credence that the coincidences really are/were just coincidences.<br /><br />As goes one, as goes his associate(s).<br /><br />I suppose the Vision was all just a dream, and we were just hitting the snoozebar on the watchclock.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    ----> http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,20134.msg348767.html#msg348767<br />
    on 1313565679:
    [...]<br />Last but not least: [size=12pt]I will say for certain that MJ will BAM before the end of 2012!!! [/size] <br />Previously, I have given probabilities, possibilities, hints, and clues of a BAM from MJ.  However, this is the very first time that I have given a BAM timing with certainty—not that I am giving an exact day or even year (could be this year or next), but <br />I am saying that [size=12pt]there is a deadline beyond which his BAM will not be extended.[/size]  I say this with so much certainty that <br />[size=12pt]if MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that TS is a fake informer![/size]
    <br /><br />
    on 1355512861:
    Yes wait n see. We will be waiting n seeing for a loooooooong time.<br /><br />[size=12pt]Starting to see that TS meant that we will be allowed to know he is a fake informer[/size]. <br /><br />This is difficult to reconcile because[size=12pt] it lends credence that the coincidences really are/were just coincidences.[/size] As goes one, as goes his associate(s).<br />I suppose the Vision was all just a dream, and we were just hitting the snoozebar on the watchclock.
    <br /><br />
    [size=14pt]may know (TS)<br />          vs<br />allowed to know (Bec)[/size]
    <br /><br />I can't say I'm an English language expert when it comes to subtle, refined meanings and nuances/ambiguities of the English language grammar.<br />Maybe some English language native speaker could make a linguistic analysis of what would be the meanings of TS's message. and also clearly point out what are the differences in meaning between: MAY KNOW & ALLOW TO KNOW.<br /><br /><br />Supposing "the LIE-scenario": everything is a big LIE, the death hoax, everything, TS , Front, Back are all liars and just playing with us and MJ is dead or if he's not dead he NEVER even thought of coming back; the family twits & slip ups & all the other coincidences and similarities exist, but they were never intentional, it was just our wishful thinking and these people behind TIAI [TS & co] just speculated our credulity, and made some sick social experiment on us as if we were lab rats, etc...etc... [feel free to fill in the dots with all the bad things that come through your minds right now]<br /><br />In THAT scenario ^^, from what Bec says ["we will be allowed to know that TS is a faker"], I get that unless MJ BAMS by January 1st, 2013, then TS & all these conspirators who played with us so far will actually ALLOW us to know that they had been lying to us and thus we will be "allowed to know" that we were only part of an experiment! There will be no MJ BAMming! The only "BAM" will be for us to realize that everything was just a lie and we can "wipe out" all these 3+ years of hoax investigation as just some ILLUSION that we've been dragged into.<br /><br />Is that what you mean Bec?<br />Because if that scenario^^ is right , then you're right too!<br />But in that case, we should also think about what ressources have been spent on this 'experiment" and with what purpose?<br />What is the gain of all this? And WHO would take profit from this?<br />Is that profit really worth it?<br />I mean  I totally agree that we should think of the possibility that this other scenario might be correct! BUT at the same time let's see what would be the credible/solid arguments for such a scenario to exist?<br />Let's put them in a "balance" and see: does "the LIE scenario" stand in front of all these 3+ years of discovering INFO and clues and evidence supporting "the ALIVE / BAM scenario" ?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1355475745:
    <br />
    on 1355410046:
    <br />
    on 1355400657:
    <br />
    on 1355395241:
    Adi wrote:
    [...] .....just look at this picture showing currently on the Official Michael Jackson F/B page .......lots of [size=14pt]December dates[/size] there!  :icon_mrgreen:[...]
    [size=14pt]Awesome!  "SPECIAL COUNT DOWN"  starting with yesterday then--  12, 14, 17, 19, 22, 24, 30, 31. [/size] <br />Maybe there'll be a clue on each of those days, well except for the last day bamvsv.jpg. crossed_fingers.gif<br />Also just a reminder of Sign #7 coming before the Dec 31 as well.<br />[...]
    Great posts @ADI &@MjonMind!  :th_bravo:<br /><br />Out of all those dates ^^<br />[size=12pt] Here's my TOP 3 possible BAM-dates:[/size]<br /><br />1. December 22nd (right after December 21st!!  :icon_e_wink: ---> one day of simmering/suspense = December 22nd + all the Numerology clues regarding December 22nd, pointed out by @Mindseye not long ago! )<br />---> TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)<br />---> Official back & Front thread<br /><br /><br />2. December 31st / Jan 1st (TS's own deadline for BAM)<br /> ---> TIAI August 17, 2011<br /><br />3. December 24th (because of all the #24 vs #42 - Numerology CLUES we've received so far!! 24 = 888; 42 = 777 777)<br />---> TIAI December 10, 2012<br />
    <br /><br />October 28, 2013.<br />
    <br /><br />Souza Hello, I'm glad you're here, October 28, 2013.? Hmmm ... then, we can say TS false snitch?        :LolLolLolLol:<br />OK that date is prudent if we take into account the release of TII.<br /><br />Wait-And-See-Sized.jpeg<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I remembered something; 4 years from 28 October 2009 (first day in which the message was heard), that brings us to the October 28 of 2013.<br /><br />The sentence of Murray<br /><br />conrad+murray+c%25C3%25A1rcel.png      conrad+murray+carcel+2.png<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />conrad+murray+carcel+4.png      conrad+murray+carcel+3.png<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />case information" is 1460 days, 4 years , October 28 2013
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Omg..... so Michael probably isn't coming back before 2013 according to ya'll?  :icon_pale: :Crash:
    "Allowed" is a synonym for "may" so the words can be interchangeable.<br /><br />Motive? Profit? I dunno. What's the motive for the men who just killed 18 kindergarten kids and 9 others? What's the profit in killing a bunch of kids? There is evil in this world and who knows what lies in the hearts of men.<br /><br />We weren't dragged into it. We all chose to be here. We can dissect linguistics all day to try n make sense out of it but sometimes people just say shit n mean exactly that. Actions speak louder then words and Front posting popcorn eating gif before TS drops a bombshell of BS in our laps speaks volumes to me.
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    Patience. Camouflage will drop. A wave building up will break. Always. Sooner or later, it is just a matter of tIME.
    I'm sorry Bec, but in my opinion, Front eating popcorn and TS presenting some information that contradicted your personal beliefs, do not represent solid arguments to support the "LIE scenario".<br /><br />And I still don't think we should ignore the possibility that the 'LIE scenario" might be true.<br />I just can't find any good arguments to sustain it! especially not when you consider the AMOUNT of evidence that we have in support of the "ALIVE/BAM scenario"<br /><br /><br />And even if this were just an experiment on us, I don't think we can compare this hypothetical scenario to the killings that took place today in that kindergarten. ---> http://edition.cnn.com/2012/12/14/us/connecticut-school-shooting/index.html?fb_action_ids=4983247347106&fb_action_types=og.recommends&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map={%224983247347106%22%3A476538822398455}&action_type_map={%224983247347106%22%3A%22og.recommends%22}&action_ref_map=[]<br />OMG! poor babies! God bless their souls!
    I have yet to see a solid argument presented to support anything that counters my personal beliefs or they wouldn't be my personal belief, would they? A bunch of contrived numbers and old pics of Elvis are not evidence, nor does they present a solid argument for anything other then Elvis and MJ were both prolifically photographed.<br /><br />We have no evidence for Bam. It is all conjecture and speculation.
    Oh I see. Elvis.<br /><br />Bec, I respect your opinion.<br />That's all I have to say.
  • on 1355518645:
    <br />I have yet to see a solid argument presented to support anything that counters my personal beliefs or they wouldn't be my personal belief, would they? A bunch of contrived numbers and old pics of Elvis are not evidence, nor does they present a solid argument for anything other then Elvis and MJ were both prolifically photographed.<br /><br />We have no evidence for Bam. It is all conjecture and speculation.<br />
    <br /><br />I don't know if you are convincing me or not but I am starting to think that all this might just be a mind control game and BAM won't never happen because as you say there are not being any evidences for a imminent BAM and if Michael were to BAM I think we would have some events hinting that BAM was on the way but none of that is happening everything is very silent and I don't believe anymore that Michael is gonna all of a sudden pop up anywhere, Paris, Latoya, Donte etc.. Jackson's twitter might be fake and somebody might be running them behind the curtain. If this is just an experiment and somebody is playing us I don't really know the purpose but it would probably be because one more time THEY are playing with those who really love and respect Michael and THEY can play him anymore due to he is dead.
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    ".....I play with them a little, snap my fingers maybe and than BAM!"<br /><br /> :) You guys, if the TII speech is one of our guidelines throughout the whole hoax, don't yall think we are in the "Play with them a little" part of the line? <br />We are all going nuts  :)<br /><br />Also notice that mr. Front once said (if I recall correctly) that BAM will appear after the sillence.<br />Well, TS isn't posting, mr. Front isn't either,.. Also no new clues...<br /><br />My guess is that we are in the "silence" period now.<br />And while writing this down, I guess this "silence" could be the part of my opening line in this post which I underlined for you.<br /><br />Oh and I also underlined the word "maybe". <br />I did this, because he could mean that it is possible that there will be last minute whispers or so, before BAM.<br />But that they also can decide to don't do that.<br /><br />IDK, just my 2 cents.<br /><br />But, if TS & Front indeed are fake informers and this whole hoax thing is a hoax itself, well let me be the first to congratulate TS & Front for there outstanding archievement to pull us all into there trap.  :)
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    I would think the BAM is meant to be a surprise for everyone.....including hoaxers.....so I doubt there will be any obvious hints or clues that the BAM is imminent (except perhaps for the last 2 redirects of TIAI designed for us to keep the faith).<br /><br />I still have great faith that it's all going to be OK.<br /><br /> :icon_albino:<br />
  • Jos I think when Michael said that he would first play with THEM on TII, that means he will play with the bad guys not with us or the ones being good and faithful to Michael, wouldn't it be more correct?
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    Today has been very humbling  :(<br /><br /><br />....suddenly a BAM date is the least of my concerns (Sorry Michael, but with your love of children I'm sure you'll understand)<br /><br /><br />I'm glad there are so many here trying to calculate and figure BAM out, because I just can't turn my mind to it right now. :'(<br /><br /><br />Whenever BAM occurs I'm sure it will be fine.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1355529543:
    <br />I would think the BAM is meant to be a surprise for everyone.....including hoaxers.....so I doubt there will be any obvious hints or clues that the BAM is imminent (except perhaps for the last 2 redirects of TIAI designed for us to keep the faith).<br /><br />I still have great faith that it's all going to be OK.<br /><br /> :icon_albino:<br />
    <br /><br />yep yep Adi....I agree with you. It's all going to be okay. I'm talking about the BAM....not the state of the world. May Yahweh comfort and hold every parent and child close who has suffered loss in this tragedy today. 
  • on 1355530169:
    <br />Today has been very humbling  :(<br /><br /><br />....suddenly a BAM date is the least of my concerns (Sorry Michael, but with your love of children I'm sure you'll understand)<br /><br /><br />I'm glad there are so many here trying to calculate and figure BAM out, because I just can't turn my mind to it right now. :'(<br /><br /><br />Whenever BAM occurs I'm sure it will be fine.<br />
    <br /><br />Snoopy71 all of us are concerned about that unfortunate event and as I said on the hoax book I will pray for them and I send all my support and love to their parents, things like this should never happen.
    on 1355526800:
    [...] there are not being any evidences for a imminent BAM
    A BAM with clear evidence before it happens is not a BAM anymore.<br />For the BAM to be a shock it has to come unexpectedly, when not even the best hoaxers believe in it anymore!<br />It seems Michael's plan of increasing the suspense and the effect of surprise goes perfectly! Since some of the best investigators here tend to become non-believers. <br />Michael must be really thrilled right now eating his popcorn and waiting to see the shock and surprise on people's faces.<br /><br />
    on 1355526800:
    and if Michael were to BAM I think we would have some events hinting that BAM was on the way but none of that is happening
    If TS managed to make you doubt him, then yes, you can ignore his 2 last redirects hinting to a HUGE BAM written in HUGE letters.<br />Then if you have forgotten that video with LaToya verifying Paris twitter, then you can also ignore all Paris twits from the past 2 weeks or so!<br />So yeah, other than that ^^ "nothing" happens anymore. We can go home , the hoax is over. [expect to be surprised! though!]<br /><br />
    on 1355526800:
    If this is just an experiment and somebody is playing us I don't really know the purpose but it would probably be because one more time THEY are playing with those who really love and respect Michael and THEY can play him anymore due to he is dead.<br />
    If "they" (Illuminati) were really behind such an experiment, then how do you explain all TS messages against the NWO ? <br />I mean the Illuminati would try to open people's eyes about their own evils? Would "they" talk against themselves?<br />Makes no sense!<br /><br /><br />The only way that I can admit that "we are being played with" is this: we are being led to believe there won't be a BAM so that the surprise /shock wave can "hit" us too! not just those who are completely unaware!<br /><br /><br />
    on 1355529543:
    <br />I would think the BAM is meant to be a surprise for everyone.....including hoaxers.....so I doubt there will be any obvious hints or clues that the BAM is imminent (except perhaps for the last 2 redirects of TIAI designed for us to keep the faith).<br /><br />I still have great faith that it's all going to be OK.  :icon_albino:
    <br />EXACTLY!  :icon_e_wink:
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    on 1355530169:
    <br />Today has been very humbling  :(<br /><br /><br />....suddenly a BAM date is the least of my concerns (Sorry Michael, but with your love of children I'm sure you'll understand)<br /><br /><br />I'm glad there are so many here trying to calculate and figure BAM out, because I just can't turn my mind to it right now. :'(<br /><br /><br />Whenever BAM occurs I'm sure it will be fine.<br />
    <br /><br />X 777<br /><br />I can't get my 'head' in the game...no matter who's playing it.  Just doesn't seem to matter really...not today.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1355530388:
    <br />
    on 1355529543:
    <br />I would think the BAM is meant to be a surprise for everyone.....including hoaxers.....so I doubt there will be any obvious hints or clues that the BAM is imminent (except perhaps for the last 2 redirects of TIAI designed for us to keep the faith).<br /><br />I still have great faith that it's all going to be OK.<br /><br /> :icon_albino:<br />
    <br /><br />yep yep Adi....I agree with you. It's all going to be okay. I'm talking about the BAM....not the state of the world. May Yahweh comfort and hold every parent and child close who has suffered loss in this tragedy today.  <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />I have faith in MJ's return as well.  There are terrible things that happen in the world everyday and to children everyday.  The world needs something good to happen, to give us hope for the future.  Positive loving energy is a powerful thing and I think more people in general are ready to feel it because every attempt has been made to starve us of it, for as long as anyone can remember.  I know I'm not alone when I say this world needs Michael Jackson.