Official back & Front thread

Comments

• Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    God has a way of getting our attention. smiley-vault-character-009.gif
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Joining you all in sadness, with thoughts and love for all those hit by these daily tragedies. News such as we had yesterday certainly puts things sharply back into perspective. xxx
  • on 1355588484:
    <br />God has a way of getting our attention. smiley-vault-character-009.gif<br />
    <br /><br />Is that a sign that we are doing something wrong?
  • It is a sign that we have to stop waiting for someone else, i.e. the government, to solve our issues.  They don’t care!  Not on their lists of priorities.  Our children are our MAIN priority and if we want to make sure they are safe then we obviously will have to rise up and make our voices heard.  It’s going to take more than just talking.  It’s going to take time and effort and leg work and exercising our rights to protest. If the government cannot assure us that or children are safe in their government run institutions of learning, then why are we bound by law to send them there?  Until they do something to ensure or children’s safety, give us the means and the tools necessary to teach them at home.  We should not have to worry that when we send our children to school each morning that we just “might” be sending them to slaughter.  When did this become accepted and the norm?  The killing has to stop. 
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    <br />[...]Tragic. Senseless. Heart breaking. “Why?” No one can answer…<br /><br />In times like this we must choose – move away from God, or move toward God.<br /><br />Today, we pray for families grieving the loss of a child.<br /><br />“God, bring comfort and peace. Peace is your essence. Peace is your name. Bring peace to this family who has lost their precious child in death.<br />We come to you, God because we know that you sorrow, and are acquainted with grief. You too have endured the loss of a child. You empathize.<br /><br />We can’t help but ask, “Why?” Forgive our insistence, our confusion, even our anger. We believe that you are just, and we ache to understand how this tragic death is an expression of that justice, how it expresses your love. We also know – in our minds at least – that you seldom answer the “why?” question. We press you, but on these matters you are mostly silent.<br /><br />What we ask instead is “how?” How can we move forward? How can this bring us together and not tear us apart? How can we now live under the shadow of this untimely death? Answer this prayer with your comfort and guidance.<br /><br />There is no way to remove the pain. The grief is real. The only sanity is to know, to believe, in a life beyond with you, when all the scales are righted and the sufferings are made good. We trust you and your promise that while this child’s life on earth is done, his life beyond has just begun. With that release we lose him and let him go into your arms, then by faith receive in return the boundless comfort of your presence. That is all, that is enough.<br />
    <br />By: Mark Herringshaw<br /><br />May God watch over those grieving families...and over us all.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    I join in praying for the grieving families of these beautiful children and for their schoolfriends.  It is heartbreaking. 
    on 1355588952:
    <br />
    on 1355588484:
    <br />God has a way of getting our attention. smiley-vault-character-009.gif<br />
    <br /><br />Is that a sign that we are doing something wrong?<br />
    <br /><br />It means we still have work to do. <br /><br />The world is still angry, the world is still hurting, the world is still lost.<br /><br />If there is one person who does not know peace, then none of us have peace.<br /><br />...God sometimes makes us pause and look around to remind us what's important in this life.<br /><br /><br /><br />It's heartbreaking, yes...but it means we still have much work to do.<br />L.O.V.E and Prayers for all those who are grieving smiley-vault-character-009.gif
  • I am so very sorry about your mom MJ4ever777...I haven't been on in a long time.... and it's snowing... I wish the shooting didn't happen.... :(
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    As horrific as it is what happened, this is still a hoax forum and this thread is a hoax thread, although it's more like a game thread lately that goes off topic constantly. It is unfair to judge people that still discuss the hoax in here. Not everyone feels the need to express their grief and horror in public, and it doesn't mean they do not care.<br /><br />I hope we can go back to the original topic and discuss anything not related to the hoax on HoaxBook. Maybe someone can make a new group for this.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1355593858:
    <br />As horrific as it is what happened, this is still a hoax forum and this thread is a hoax thread, although it's more like a game thread lately that goes off topic constantly. It is unfair to judge people that still discuss the hoax in here. Not everyone feels the need to express their grief and horror in public, and it doesn't mean they do not care.<br /><br />I hope we can go back to the original topic and discuss anything not related to the hoax on HoaxBook. Maybe someone can make a new group for this.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree, the thread has been lost from the original topic, sometimes events beyond , sorry
  • on 1355593858:
    <br />As horrific as it is what happened, this is still a hoax forum and this thread is a hoax thread, although it's more like a game thread lately that goes off topic constantly. It is unfair to judge people that still discuss the hoax in here. Not everyone feels the need to express their grief and horror in public, and it doesn't mean they do not care.<br /><br />I hope we can go back to the original topic and discuss anything not related to the hoax on HoaxBook. Maybe someone can make a new group for this.<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks Souza - nice to see you around...have been wondering how you are after your hard year. For the record, I really, really, hope we don't have to wait another year for the BAM. Not being selfish, just being honest. But in the meantime there are some really nice people on this forum to spend time with.<br /><br />Pain and tragedy happen every day but not on the grand scale we've seen. It only serves as a reminder that we are going in the wrong direction. But change can happen if hearts are willing.<br /><br />Blessings
  • on 1355588484:
    <br />God has a way of getting our attention. smiley-vault-character-009.gif
    <br /><br /><br />Yes God does Snoopy71 and how sad N tragic that it takes events like this for the people/masses/sleepy sheeps 2 see what is wrong in our world. I'm definetly praying for a brighter future and I believe it will happen. I have faith! Stay Strong.  :bearhug:<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />This video isn't necessarily for the recents events as a prayer but I do find it soothing and music comforts me at times like this. <br /><br />Enjoy Fam and Peace be with you all.<br /><br />p.s. Front- I read/heard your request and you got it. Joining in the vigil.
    on 1317393633:
    <br />[size=medium]<br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQffAxUTjD64IEP6akh_u8fBkUn3ILZcGPclR9aCffLvvWmKHGQ1A&t=1<br /><br /><br />DEtAiLS…………….<br />take a seat in the "FRONT" row & focus on "BACKground"  8-) [/size]<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    on 1355597972:
    <br />
    on 1355588484:
    <br />God has a way of getting our attention. smiley-vault-character-009.gif
    <br /><br /><br />Yes God does Snoopy71 and how sad N tragic that it takes events like this for the people/masses/sleepy sheeps 2 see what is wrong in our world. I'm definetly praying for a brighter future and I believe it will happen. I have faith! Stay Strong.  :bearhug:<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />This video isn't necessarily for the recents events as a prayer but I do find it soothing and music comforts me at times like this. <br /><br />Enjoy Fam and Peace be with you all.<br /><br />p.s. Front- I read/heard your request and you got it. Joining in the vigil. <br />
    <br /><br />So very loverly, Music is universal medicine!  :bearhug:
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1355537793:
    <br />At this time of unfathomable, sickening, heartbreaking news, I would like to make a small request---if I may? <br /><br />I would like us all to join (virtual) hands in a vigil tomorrow --- time zones make it difficult, so please let's do it whenever we can…it doesn't matter WHEN…let's just DO it. Let's pray for those sweet, innocent children who lost their lives much, MUCH too soon, as well as their mourning families. <br /><br />Having children of my own, I cannot imagine the immense piercing anguish and scorching pain that these parents are going through right now. They need our love & support -- they will feel it…somehow, through God's Grace…..they will feel it. I believe that with all my heart. <br /><br />I would also like us to pray for Adam and his family. That young man obviously needed some help ---- and he didn't get it in time. <br /><br />It's devastating when we live in a world where you say "I love you" to your children and you're not even sure if it will be the last time you get to say that to them. <br /><br />L.O.V.E. to all of you and your children. <br />from your friend always, <br />Front xo<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks Front for your words. Joining the vigil for the children that lost their lives ... and for other children all over the world.<br /><br />LOVE  :bearhug:<br /><br />Any changes to bamsies plan if it's to occur prior to New Year's day?
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    on 1355537793:
    <br />At this time of unfathomable, sickening, heartbreaking news, I would like to make a small request---if I may? <br /><br />I would like us all to join (virtual) hands in a vigil tomorrow --- time zones make it difficult, so please let's do it whenever we can…it doesn't matter WHEN…let's just DO it. Let's pray for those sweet, innocent children who lost their lives much, MUCH too soon, as well as their mourning families. <br /><br />Having children of my own, I cannot imagine the immense piercing anguish and scorching pain that these parents are going through right now. They need our love & support -- they will feel it…somehow, through God's Grace…..they will feel it. I believe that with all my heart. <br /><br />I would also like us to pray for Adam and his family. That young man obviously needed some help ---- and he didn't get it in time. <br /><br />It's devastating when we live in a world where you say "I love you" to your children and you're not even sure if it will be the last time you get to say that to them. <br /><br />L.O.V.E. to all of you and your children. <br />from your friend always, <br />Front xo<br />[/quote        <br /><br />[size=12pt]                      Michael Jackson was the only Celebrity  that visited the victims of Stockton Elementary School in 1989    [/size] <br /><br />                        [size=12pt]                “Over the years we became a family, all of us. You are my family… My children are your children and all the children of the world are our children and our responsibility" ~ Michael from his 45th Birthday Party Speech    [/size]              <br /><br />                                    <br />                                      Rare- Michael Jackson visita la Cleveland Elementary School - Stockton L.A.1989<br />                                                          <br /><br />                                                        /><br />                                   
  • jonojono Posts: 279
    on 1355561186:
    <br />[size=10pt]Wow, 22 more children in China??  So much tragedy for one day! BTC is right though, we have to remember that 1000's of "unknown, or "Lost" children, die every day,and as my husband pointed out just now,most of our world's children that die daily, die after extreme suffering, due to starvation, or disease, Regardless...it is just WRONG that in this day and age,we can still sit by while the rich get richer and the poor children die!...[/size]<br />
    <br /><br /><br />
  • My heart goes out to the parents, their families and the teachers  ... being a mom I keep thinking of the parents who lost their child and I'm filled with sadness... I can't imagine how these people and those close to them feel. I wish them love and strength to bear this loss together. <br /><br />Front, I'll join you in holding hands  :bearhug:<br /><br />LOVE always<br /><br /><br />
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    on 1355581345:
    <br />Omg ! Wtf is going on in our world ?! why can't people just live in peace and harmony ? <br />I feel so sorry for those parents who lost their kids , but I am more sorry to have nothing to offer  these families but my prayers !  I just fail to understand how a such horrible thing could happen to children ! they are just babies for heaven's sake ! <br />But again , the problem is THEY always say THEY're going to take meaningful actions to prevent such things from happening again , but THEY never do !! <br /><br />@ Andrea You're so right ! [size=14pt]Our world does definitely need Michael ! [/size]<br />@Front ; I'll surely be with you and with everyone else . Thank you for your initiative , kindness and for your reminder . <br /><br />I want you guys to know that you all matter and that you are so loved and respected ! I love you all <br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />God bless you <br />love<br />
    <br /><br /> I understand what you mean when you say this, so  With all due respect I would like to remind everyone that, the World HAD Michael, yet we ignored his Message and Pleas! He was here with the world for 50 yrs. Pleading with the world to "Make a Change" and "Heal The World"...We listened but we didn't "Hear" his pleas. Now we have lost that Brilliant light that IS Michael. Are we honestly going to still not hear his pleas, after everything we have learned from him? Are we still not understanding that it is up to US, as individuals, to do OUR part, and REALLY make a change??<br />The world doesn't just need Michael... More importantly, the world needs US!!! <br /><br />Each and every soul on Earth, has a responsibility to be the best most LOVING Soul they can be, and if we aren't making a conscious effort, as individuals, to change our OWN negative "actions", then we have no one to blame but ourselves, when something this tragic happens. We have ALL contributed to the chaos of the world, with our Negativity, and our "well what can I do, I'm just a "nobody", how can I stop the world's craziness?", kind of attitude. so we just pretend that our life doesn't affect the Big picture, when in reality is does!<br /><br />Every time we say, do or think something negative, we are "feeding" the "collective" negative vibration, therefore it grows, and when we act in positivity and LOVE, we are "feeding" the higher vibration which benefits everyone. Either way, our thoughts and actions affect the whole Universe, that is why we need to be more responsible for our individual actions, and make sure that we are always aware of what vibration we are contributing to at any given moment. We are all connected through these vibrational energies, therefore the current events that take place is because there is more negativity in the world right now then there is Positivity, and the ONLY way to change this, is to take responsibility with our individual lives, and live LOVE always!<br /><br />Let this Tragedy be a lesson for all of us, and make yourself a promise that from this day forward, you will try to be a little more LOVING and become more aware of your ability to really help heal the world, by healing yourself first!! Change is hard, but it IS possible!! Let's not let this tragedy fade into oblivion, like all the ones before it! Take a stand and Unite with LOVE, Make a choice to contribute to the healing of our planet and humanity, not the destruction of it!<br /><br />All in all, my point here is that we shouldn't be "waiting" for, or "needing" Michael, to come back in order for us to make that change... The world needs US, to understand our true purpose, and then do the internal work needed, in order to really make a difference! We ALL need to be HEROES, by saving our LOVING selves, from our "Fearful" selves!<br /><br />We can't help Michael Heal the world, if "we" haven't healed our Negative and Fearful way of thinking first! We can't wait to be "lead" we must Blaze our own personal path to  LOVE, Happiness and Peace within! AND we must take a stand against the current  "system of "enslavement" and Free ourselves from their evil clutches and let them know that we refuse to live in this constant state of Fear and Judgment... Only then will real change occur!<br />Ok...Rant over...<br /><br /> I LOVE you Family I really, do but sometimes I get sad when I read and see that even "WE" here on the forum have drifted and got caught up in all of the "drama" of Michael's hoax, trying to figure out HOW Michael pulled off his hoax, or when he is going to Bam, which is Impossible to do, but we keep doing it regardless, and for what?? How is figuring out the HOWS, going to benefit us in any way?? Do we really believe that Michael wants us to figure out the hoax, or does he want us to "ACT" on his "MESSAGE?" What really is our purpose in all of this?? <br />I know...I sound like a broken record here don't I? But the reality is that I truly truly feel that our time and efforts could be put to so much good, if we could all come together as ONE UNITED VOICE instead of spending the majority of our time waiting to be lead by TS, or Front down another rabbit hole... Do you know what I'm saying family??<br />I guess yesterdays events really hit a nerve with me, and made me realize just how much we need to stop being part of the "problem" and start being the solution instead. We take so much for granted in this day and age, and we seem to think that it is our responsibility to try and fix "others" problems and drama, instead of just taking control of our own lives, and i just wish I could help more souls see this...But alas, here is my conundrum...by me writing this, some could say that I am trying to "fix" others as well,and that may be true, but I "practice" what I preach and I have been "working" on myself every single day, and making sure that I am conscious of my "actions". LOVE is who I am and what I LIVE and I am Happy with my small contribution to a better way of Life.<br />I Believe that we really can change the world for the better...with all my heart, I just want everyone to find their own happiness, and see how Beautiful the world can be, when you see it through the eyes of LOVE!!<br />ok, I'm done for now..<br /><br />...keep the LOVE and Prayers going...let our "voices" echo all around the world. Let us reclaim our "Dominion" and Live by the UNIVERSAL law of ONE...the Universal law of LOVE!<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br /><br />
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    on 1355604750:
    <br />
    on 1355561186:
    <br />[size=10pt]Wow, 22 more children in China??  So much tragedy for one day! BTC is right though, we have to remember that 1000's of "unknown, or "Lost" children, die every day,and as my husband pointed out just now,most of our world's children that die daily, die after extreme suffering, due to starvation, or disease, Regardless...it is just WRONG that in this day and age,we can still sit by while the rich get richer and the poor children die!...[/size]<br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /> :bearhug: Thank you Jono!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!! Blessings...God Bless all The Lost Children, today and everyday!
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    @mjj4ever777 ; I couldn't say it better myself  :bearhug:
  • on 1355615856:
    <br />
    on 1355581345:
    <br />Omg ! Wtf is going on in our world ?! why can't people just live in peace and harmony ? <br />I feel so sorry for those parents who lost their kids , but I am more sorry to have nothing to offer  these families but my prayers !  I just fail to understand how a such horrible thing could happen to children ! they are just babies for heaven's sake ! <br />But again , the problem is THEY always say THEY're going to take meaningful actions to prevent such things from happening again , but THEY never do !! <br /><br />@ Andrea You're so right ! [size=14pt]Our world does definitely need Michael ! [/size]<br />@Front ; I'll surely be with you and with everyone else . Thank you for your initiative , kindness and for your reminder . <br /><br />I want you guys to know that you all matter and that you are so loved and respected ! I love you all <br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />God bless you <br />love<br />
    <br /><br /> I understand what you mean when you say this, so  With all due respect I would like to remind everyone that, the World HAD Michael, yet we ignored his Message and Pleas! He was here with the world for 50 yrs. Pleading with the world to "Make a Change" and "Heal The World"...We listened but we didn't "Hear" his pleas. Now we have lost that Brilliant light that IS Michael. Are we honestly going to still not hear his pleas, after everything we have learned from him? Are we still not understanding that it is up to US, as individuals, to do OUR part, and REALLY make a change??<br />The world doesn't just need Michael... More importantly, the world needs US!!! <br /><br />Each and every soul on Earth, has a responsibility to be the best most LOVING Soul they can be, and if we aren't making a conscious effort, as individuals, to change our OWN negative "actions", then we have no one to blame but ourselves, when something this tragic happens. We have ALL contributed to the chaos of the world, with our Negativity, and our "well what can I do, I'm just a "nobody", how can I stop the world's craziness?", kind of attitude. so we just pretend that our life doesn't affect the Big picture, when in reality is does!<br /><br />Every time we say, do or think something negative, we are "feeding" the "collective" negative vibration, therefore it grows, and when we act in positivity and LOVE, we are "feeding" the higher vibration which benefits everyone. Either way, our thoughts and actions affect the whole Universe, that is why we need to be more responsible for our individual actions, and make sure that we are always aware of what vibration we are contributing to at any given moment. We are all connected through these vibrational energies, therefore the current events that take place is because there is more negativity in the world right now then there is Positivity, and the ONLY way to change this, is to take responsibility with our individual lives, and live LOVE always!<br /><br />Let this Tragedy be a lesson for all of us, and make yourself a promise that from this day forward, you will try to be a little more LOVING and become more aware of your ability to really help heal the world, by healing yourself first!! Change is hard, but it IS possible!! Let's not let this tragedy fade into oblivion, like all the ones before it! Take a stand and Unite with LOVE, Make a choice to contribute to the healing of our planet and humanity, not the destruction of it!<br /><br />All in all, my point here is that we shouldn't be "waiting" for, or "needing" Michael, to come back in order for us to make that change... The world needs US, to understand our true purpose, and then do the internal work needed, in order to really make a difference! We ALL need to be HEROES, by saving our LOVING selves, from our "Fearful" selves!<br /><br />We can't help Michael Heal the world, if "we" haven't healed our Negative and Fearful way of thinking first! We can't wait to be "lead" we must Blaze our own personal path to  LOVE, Happiness and Peace within! AND we must take a stand against the current  "system of "enslavement" and Free ourselves from their evil clutches and let them know that we refuse to live in this constant state of Fear and Judgment... Only then will real change occur!<br />Ok...Rant over...<br /><br /> I LOVE you Family I really, do but sometimes I get sad when I read and see that even "WE" here on the forum have drifted and got caught up in all of the "drama" of Michael's hoax, trying to figure out HOW Michael pulled off his hoax, or when he is going to Bam, which is Impossible to do, but we keep doing it regardless, and for what?? How is figuring out the HOWS, going to benefit us in any way?? Do we really believe that Michael wants us to figure out the hoax, or does he want us to "ACT" on his "MESSAGE?" What really is our purpose in all of this?? <br />I know...I sound like a broken record here don't I? But the reality is that I truly truly feel that our time and efforts could be put to so much good, if we could all come together as ONE UNITED VOICE instead of spending the majority of our time waiting to be lead by TS, or Front down another rabbit hole... Do you know what I'm saying family??<br />I guess yesterdays events really hit a nerve with me, and made me realize just how much we need to stop being part of the "problem" and start being the solution instead. We take so much for granted in this day and age, and we seem to think that it is our responsibility to try and fix "others" problems and drama, instead of just taking control of our own lives, and i just wish I could help more souls see this...But alas, here is my conundrum...by me writing this, some could say that I am trying to "fix" others as well,and that may be true, but I "practice" what I preach and I have been "working" on myself every single day, and making sure that I am conscious of my "actions". LOVE is who I am and what I LIVE and I am Happy with my small contribution to a better way of Life.<br />I Believe that we really can change the world for the better...with all my heart, I just want everyone to find their own happiness, and see how Beautiful the world can be, when you see it through the eyes of LOVE!!<br />ok, I'm done for now..<br /><br />...keep the LOVE and Prayers going...let our "voices" echo all around the world. Let us reclaim our "Dominion" and Live by the UNIVERSAL law of ONE...the Universal law of LOVE!<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br />Great post! it couldn't have been said any clearer. <br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    on 1355615856:
    <br />
    on 1355581345:
    <br /><br /> I understand what you mean when you say this, so  With all due respect I would like to remind everyone that, the World HAD Michael, yet we ignored his Message and Pleas! He was here with the world for 50 yrs. Pleading with the world to "Make a Change" and "Heal The World"...We listened but we didn't "Hear" his pleas. Now we have lost that Brilliant light that IS Michael. Are we honestly going to still not hear his pleas, after everything we have learned from him? Are we still not understanding that it is up to US, as individuals, to do OUR part, and REALLY make a change??<br />The world doesn't just need Michael... More importantly, the world needs US!!! <br /><br />Each and every soul on Earth, has a responsibility to be the best most LOVING Soul they can be, and if we aren't making a conscious effort, as individuals, to change our OWN negative "actions", then we have no one to blame but ourselves, when something this tragic happens. We have ALL contributed to the chaos of the world, with our Negativity, and our "well what can I do, I'm just a "nobody", how can I stop the world's craziness?", kind of attitude. so we just pretend that our life doesn't affect the Big picture, when in reality is does!<br /><br />Every time we say, do or think something negative, we are "feeding" the "collective" negative vibration, therefore it grows, and when we act in positivity and LOVE, we are "feeding" the higher vibration which benefits everyone. Either way, our thoughts and actions affect the whole Universe, that is why we need to be more responsible for our individual actions, and make sure that we are always aware of what vibration we are contributing to at any given moment. We are all connected through these vibrational energies, therefore the current events that take place is because there is more negativity in the world right now then there is Positivity, and the ONLY way to change this, is to take responsibility with our individual lives, and live LOVE always!<br /><br />Let this Tragedy be a lesson for all of us, and make yourself a promise that from this day forward, you will try to be a little more LOVING and become more aware of your ability to really help heal the world, by healing yourself first!! Change is hard, but it IS possible!! Let's not let this tragedy fade into oblivion, like all the ones before it! Take a stand and Unite with LOVE, Make a choice to contribute to the healing of our planet and humanity, not the destruction of it!<br /><br />All in all, my point here is that we shouldn't be "waiting" for, or "needing" Michael, to come back in order for us to make that change... The world needs US, to understand our true purpose, and then do the internal work needed, in order to really make a difference! We ALL need to be HEROES, by saving our LOVING selves, from our "Fearful" selves!<br /><br />We can't help Michael Heal the world, if "we" haven't healed our Negative and Fearful way of thinking first! We can't wait to be "lead" we must Blaze our own personal path to  LOVE, Happiness and Peace within! AND we must take a stand against the current  "system of "enslavement" and Free ourselves from their evil clutches and let them know that we refuse to live in this constant state of Fear and Judgment... Only then will real change occur!<br />Ok...Rant over...<br /><br /> I LOVE you Family I really, do but sometimes I get sad when I read and see that even "WE" here on the forum have drifted and got caught up in all of the "drama" of Michael's hoax, trying to figure out HOW Michael pulled off his hoax, or when he is going to Bam, which is Impossible to do, but we keep doing it regardless, and for what?? How is figuring out the HOWS, going to benefit us in any way?? Do we really believe that Michael wants us to figure out the hoax, or does he want us to "ACT" on his "MESSAGE?" What really is our purpose in all of this?? <br />I know...I sound like a broken record here don't I? But the reality is that I truly truly feel that our time and efforts could be put to so much good, if we could all come together as ONE UNITED VOICE instead of spending the majority of our time waiting to be lead by TS, or Front down another rabbit hole... Do you know what I'm saying family??<br />I guess yesterdays events really hit a nerve with me, and made me realize just how much we need to stop being part of the "problem" and start being the solution instead. We take so much for granted in this day and age, and we seem to think that it is our responsibility to try and fix "others" problems and drama, instead of just taking control of our own lives, and i just wish I could help more souls see this...But alas, here is my conundrum...by me writing this, some could say that I am trying to "fix" others as well,and that may be true, but I "practice" what I preach and I have been "working" on myself every single day, and making sure that I am conscious of my "actions". LOVE is who I am and what I LIVE and I am Happy with my small contribution to a better way of Life.<br />I Believe that we really can change the world for the better...with all my heart, I just want everyone to find their own happiness, and see how Beautiful the world can be, when you see it through the eyes of LOVE!!<br />ok, I'm done for now..<br /><br />...keep the LOVE and Prayers going...let our "voices" echo all around the world. Let us reclaim our "Dominion" and Live by the UNIVERSAL law of ONE...the Universal law of LOVE!<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Can I just give you hug ? <br /><br />Okey , the thing is we all want to make the change happen , we all strive to be better people and to make the world a better place , but the question is " how " . We are all here wanting the very same thing , but we are individuals who live far , very far from each other . And as we all know , a one hand doesn't clap ! Yes , we had ( and still have ) Michael for 50 years , which in a way or another , kind of united us . <br />Now , maybe the time has come  to stand united  TOGETHER . I don't know if you see what I mean , once again my words are failing me !  I realise that we must start by ourselves if we want to change the world to the better , but haven't we been doing this for years and years of our lives ? ( I know I have ! ) <br /><br />love <br />love
  • on 1355618816:
    <br />
    on 1355615856:
    <br />
    on 1355581345:
    <br /><br />Can I just give you hug ? <br /><br />Okey , the thing is we all want to make the change happen , we all strive to be better people and to make the world a better place , but the question is " how " . We are all here wanting the very same thing , but we are individuals who live far , very far from each other . And as we all know , a one hand doesn't clap ! Yes , we had ( and still have ) Michael for 50 years , which in a way or another , kind of united us . <br />Now , maybe the time has come  to stand united  TOGETHER . I don't know if you see what I mean , once again my words are failing me !  I realise that we must start by ourselves if we want to change the world to the better , but haven't we been doing this for years and years of our lives ? ( I know I have ! ) <br /><br />love <br />love<br />
    <br /><br />How do we do it?<br />Be loving. It really is so simple, think positive, be positive, encourage others with positivity, lend a hand to others around you, be patient, considerate, make time to talk to other people in the community, smile, tell people you love them... everything that is positive and heart warming puts out the higher positive vibrations and it's infectious! if you feel it, live it and breathe it it transmits to others and the encouragements, the kind words, the helping hand, the understanding, the smiles... all of it makes another person feel more positive, and the more it's done the more positive people around you become and then from there they become more positive, loving and warm and they then send it on. <br />It can't really be done but just saying words, or doing something.. it has to be felt on a deeper level, a level that radiates and shines out to others. <br />This is just for the example of what i'm talking about, there is 3 people in my life who has said often the past 6 months that they enjoy being around me, when they are troubled and feeling down after visiting they feel happier and more at peace. That exactly what happens when you do the above, the vibes coming from you can alter people and change their own vibes to a positive. <br />On this forum there is people from all corners of this world... each one of us.. the more we send out these vibration the more it radiates to others and then others become that vibration and send it out from themselves and then it radiates to others in their lives. <br /><br />edit: this doesn't just mean people, it means animals and nature too, consider each living organism as a unique special being of this world. Too often I have heard the words "It's just an animal" "its just a plant" and yet they are JUST anything, they are unique and also important. I had 22 Rabbits and each one of them had their own personality, their own dislikes and likes.. grumpy, friendly or sentimental, the gold fish I have also have seperate personalities, friendly, timid, funny, hyper.. it's taking time to recognize that they are living beings and although the price to Buy one is cheap... their lives are priceless and they all have a right to be here sharing this world with us, Plants, trees, grass, insects... everything on this earth has a unique qaulities about them and without them, the world would be different, it would be more negative... Man kind has become "superior" to the rest of the the habitats of earth and it's sad because without the other habitats of this earth, the way we see things... what we eat, breath and feel would be different without them. It really does start with the (wo)man in the mirror, we need to reflect on ourselves and alter our negative patterns and rewire our minds to see, think, feel and outwardly send out positive vibrations... and stop limiting our views to a narrow one where we are blind to everything on our world and in our lives. Sorry for the rant... I am very passionate about this..
  • @ParisJackson: i've seen your frown <br />and it's like looking down <br />the barrel of a gun <br />and it goes off”<br /><br />Surely that's a clue for BAM!!!  :woohoo2: