Official back & Front thread

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1355532912:
    [...]I know I'm not alone when I say this world needs Michael Jackson.
    coeur4.gif
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    At this time what is really important is that tragedy where die all those children.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    very true paula......my fingers are so heavy, along with my heart.  I fight tears at each moment.............<br />I want so badly to turn time back to happier days.........<br />Blessings and love always, always only love.<br /><br />
  • FrontFront Posts: 155
    At this time of unfathomable, sickening, heartbreaking news, I would like to make a small request---if I may? <br /><br />I would like us all to join (virtual) hands in a vigil tomorrow --- time zones make it difficult, so please let's do it whenever we can…it doesn't matter WHEN…let's just DO it. Let's pray for those sweet, innocent children who lost their lives much, MUCH too soon, as well as their mourning families. <br /><br />Having children of my own, I cannot imagine the immense piercing anguish and scorching pain that these parents are going through right now. They need our love & support -- they will feel it…somehow, through God's Grace…..they will feel it. I believe that with all my heart. <br /><br />I would also like us to pray for Adam and his family. That young man obviously needed some help ---- and he didn't get it in time. <br /><br />It's devastating when we live in a world where you say "I love you" to your children and you're not even sure if it will be the last time you get to say that to them. <br /><br />L.O.V.E. to all of you and your children. <br />from your friend always, <br />Front xo
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1355537793:
    <br />At this time of unfathomable, sickening, heartbreaking news, I would like to make a small request---if I may? <br /><br />I would like us all to join (virtual) hands in a vigil tomorrow --- time zones make it difficult, so please let's do it whenever we can…it doesn't matter WHEN…let's just DO it. Let's pray for those sweet, innocent children who lost their lives much, MUCH too soon, as well as their mourning families. <br /><br />Having children of my own, I cannot imagine the immense piercing anguish and scorching pain that these parents are going through right now. They need our love & support -- they will feel it…somehow, through God's Grace…..they will feel it. I believe that with all my heart. <br /><br />I would also like us to pray for Adam and his family. That young man obviously needed some help ---- and he didn't get it in time. <br /><br />It's devastating when we live in a world where you say "I love you" to your children and you're not even sure if it will be the last time you get to say that to them. <br /><br />L.O.V.E. to all of you and your children. <br />from your friend always, <br />Front xo<br />
    <br /><br />Front I promise! as a mother I can not imagine the pain of losing a child, but nothing we can say will change reality, only a prayer dedicated to all those people who are suffering now. God! that we are doing wrong, so that these things happen?<br /><br />                                :(<br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Oh Front.....I will hold those hands, I will pray each day for those angels, for those families, for that community....for our world.<br />My tears can't stop, can't turn back time......they are all consuming at the moment, Front.....how can we possibly move forward,<br />when sorrow and fear are so paralyzing?  I will continue to love, continue to pray.......it's all I have, all I can do.  <br />Unfathomable pain is upon my every breath.....yet, I know God has those angels...I will hold that hand Front....and pray.<br /><br />Love is needed now, more than ever.........<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • Front, I am here to hold hands and pray for all those children and families.  This is so heartbreaking.<br /><br />Love You          :bearhug:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br /><br />I am here and will be there, in prayer.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    on 1355532395:
    <br />
    on 1355530169:
    <br />Today has been very humbling  :(<br /><br /><br />....suddenly a BAM date is the least of my concerns (Sorry Michael, but with your love of children I'm sure you'll understand)<br /><br /><br />I'm glad there are so many here trying to calculate and figure BAM out, because I just can't turn my mind to it right now. :'(<br /><br /><br />Whenever BAM occurs I'm sure it will be fine.<br />
    <br /><br />X 777<br /><br />I can't get my 'head' in the game...no matter who's playing it.  Just doesn't seem to matter really...not today.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br />I'm with you guys...26 people lost their lives today, and all we can do is send our LOVING thoughts and comfort to the Families and friends left behind. <br /><br />Family, don't let anyone try to sway you from what you know in your Hearts...Michael is counting on US to Keep the Faith! This is not just all fun and games, this is going to be of HISTORICAL proportions, and "timing" is everything!! You either Believe, or you don't...either way it is your choice, and it won't make one bit of difference on the final outcome...my opinion of course. <br />Maybe TS isn't a fake informer, but maybe the information he has been "feeding" us IS!! I Believe that 99% of the world will be shocked when the Truth comes out, but there are some of us, that won't be. The only thing we need to remember is that Michael is counting on us  to stand by his side no matter what!!!! We need to know that no matter what happens, Michael is doing this for every Soul on the planet, and he is doing this for L.O.V.E/LOVE and to bring about real CHANGE to the world! Stay strong Family, Stay the course for a little bit longer, we are almost there!!!!!!<br /><br />I want to Thank all of you who have sent me so much LOVE and Prayers the last couple of days. It means so much to me!! I LOVE you all so very very much!! If any of you ever need a shoulder, I will always be here for each of you!! God Bless you my Beautiful Sisters and Brothers!! Stay strong, and LOVE the Hell out of your Family, friends and everyone you come in contact with, and ask them to "Pay It Forward!" LOVE, Compassion and Kindness are the KEYS to everything Good and Right...Nothing else truly matters. it's LOVE that changes the world!!<br /><br />Have a Beautiful weekend Family, and keep Praying for the lost souls and their families, they need our LOVE right now...that is all that matters for today!<br />Blessings and LOVE for ALL!!<br />Thanks again for caring!!<br /> :bearhug:
    on 1355537793:
    <br />At this time of unfathomable, sickening, heartbreaking news, I would like to make a small request---if I may? <br /><br />I would like us all to join (virtual) hands in a vigil tomorrow --- time zones make it difficult, so please let's do it whenever we can…it doesn't matter WHEN…let's just DO it. Let's pray for those sweet, innocent children who lost their lives much, MUCH too soon, as well as their mourning families. <br /><br />Having children of my own, I cannot imagine the immense piercing anguish and scorching pain that these parents are going through right now. They need our love & support -- they will feel it…somehow, through God's Grace…..they will feel it. I believe that with all my heart. <br /><br />I would also like us to pray for Adam and his family. That young man obviously needed some help ---- and he didn't get it in time. <br /><br />It's devastating when we live in a world where you say "I love you" to your children and you're not even sure if it will be the last time you get to say that to them. <br /><br />L.O.V.E. to all of you and your children. <br />from your friend always, <br />Front xo<br />
    <br /><br />"Thank You!"...I LOVE You...Always in my Heart!<br /> :bearhug:
  • on 1355537793:
    <br /><br />will certainly do that....<br />it is so senseless..<br /><br />thank you for your friendship<br /><br /><br />lyrics for tears in heaven<br /><br />Would you know my name<br /> If I saw you in heaven?<br /> Would you feel the same<br /> If I saw you in heaven?<br /> I must be strong and carry on<br /> 'Cause I know I don't belong here in heaven<br /> <br />Would you hold my hand<br /> If I saw you in heaven?<br /> Would you help me stand<br /> If I saw you in heaven?<br /> I'll find my way through night and day<br /> 'Cause I know I just can't stay here in heaven<br /> <br />Time can bring you down, time can bend your knees<br /> Time can break your heart, have you begging please, begging please<br /> <br />Beyond the door there's peace I'm sure<br /> And I know there'll be no more tears in heaven<br /> <br />Would you know my name<br /> If I saw you in heaven?<br />Would you feel the same<br /> If I saw you in heaven?<br /> I must be strong and carry on<br /> Cause I know I don't belong here in heaven
  • I'm not ready to give up, its crossed my mind a few times, but at the end of the day, my heart still says, the truth is out there, and I know it, so why not just keep on keeping on, just keep believing.....I can do it....<br /><br />L.O.V.E.
    I would like to dedicate this to all of you, my Family of LOVE, and  especially to the Families who Lost LOVED ones today...with LOVE for ALL...ONE Religion of LOVE!!<br /><br />
    <br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1355527861:
    <br />But, if TS & Front indeed are fake informers and this whole hoax thing is a hoax itself, well let me be the first to congratulate TS & Front for there outstanding archievement to pull us all into there trap. <br />
    <br /><br />Agreed. <br /><br />
    on 1355532912:
    <br /> I know I'm not alone when I say this world needs Michael Jackson.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, what he stands for, yes, and what he embodies, absolutely. He could be our savior, if the stars aligned.<br /><br />
    on 1355541929:
    <br />This is not just all fun and games, this is going to be of HISTORICAL proportions, and "timing" is everything!! <br />
    <br /><br />If it's not all fun n games then why is Front laughing and eating popcorn while he watches us wait for his buddy TS_comments to PRESENT that LiveMJ didn't do the stunts, rather it was ALL REAL and a terminally ill patient REALLY DID end his life in order for the hoax to kick off? Cuz that's not fun nor games. That's real life and death and it's not munch-on-popcorn-voyeur theater time.<br /><br />Sorry, I'm not yelling at you mjj4ever777, when I read that part of your post it reminded me of that.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I heard of this news a little while ago, its so scary and extremely tragic to think about. Children are the most innocent beings. In a world where your children can't even go to school without having to dodge bullets, this is a sick world. All these innocent little children, killed for doing nothing wrong. I heard one kid was writing a letter to his mom during the lockdown, and he apologized for being a bad son. That just breaks my heart!! I may not be a mother yet, but I am an intern at a preschool and I just can't even imagine...my prayers are with all the families during this difficult time and so close to christmas too.... oh my gosh.. RIP Angels
  • on 1355537793:
    <br /><br /><br />Wow, how sad, I will certainly pray for them!
  • I will be joining that prayer vigil tomorrow, with prayer for grace to envelop all the souls pierced by events today. Love to all of you. :bearhug:
  • My prayers go out to all the children and their families affected by the CT school shooting. We need to take a minute and reflect on our humanity as a whole. We can't keep waiting until tragedies occur as catalysts for us to heal the world, rather we need to work together to prevent violence. What tears me to pieces is that children are constantly being harmed time after time. When will we stop the mindless killing and love each other? How many more  have to die before we live in peace?
  • on 1355537793:
    <br /><br /><br />I will be here to join in.. I have watched this story develop all day, its the saddest of events...very tragic for all involved.<br />It hurts beyond measure to lose a child,,I know,, at least I had my son until into his adult days.. these children were just babies...: ( how very sad it is. :icon_cry:  thank you Front, very nice words and nice of you to come at this moment.
    I join everyone here in this collective prayer for those innocent souls and their grieving families.<br />It's horrible! I've just read it's the worst school massacre in U.S. history. OMG! All those children and their teachers!! That is pure EVIL! This world has really gone mad!<br />May GOD protect us all!<br /><br /><br /> Connecticut Elementary School Shooting: How To Help - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/14/connecticut-elementary-school-shooting-how-to-help_n_2302760.html?ir=chicago&utm_hp_ref=<br /><br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    We can also pray for these 22 Chinese school children stabbed today as well.<br />http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2012/12/14/china-knife-attack-school.html
    on 1355550068:
    <br />We can also pray for these 22 Chinese school children stabbed today as well.<br />http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2012/12/14/china-knife-attack-school.html<br />
    OMG!!!! This is surreal!!! I didn't hear about that!!<br />WTF is going on!!??
  • shortyshorty Posts: 211
    <br />My prayers go out to all the children and their Families.<br />I`m going to light some candles.<br />God be with you all.<br />love and peace
  • Hi Everyone - I will join all of you.  I am very sad and shocked by this, I just can't stop thinking about the children and adults that losts their lives and their families.  I am in shock.  We need to pray.
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    I'll be here praying tomorrow as I have been with each shooting....each life ending way too soon...praying to a God that I sometimes struggle to understand, especially on days like today.<br /><br />It was my older daughter's birthday today...the day started out just like any other, except there was 'excitement' in the air...it was going to be a special day.  Before I even woke her up this morning...I sent hesouttamylife a pm, as I have for the past two years on this day, letting her know that her and her son...whose birthday would've/should've also been today....are in my thoughts and prayers.  I thanked her for teaching me...probably without even knowing it....to cherish every single moment I have with my children, even on days when there's too much to do (like birthdays), even on 'trying' days...treasure it all.  <br /><br />Once the kids were off to school....the hustle and bustle of getting everything ready for a 7pm party tonight at our place for 25 people began.  At some point in the late morning...while making a vegetable tray....the day completely changed, my world changed.  There's been other shootings...horrific ones, we had one here in Toronto at a mall not too long ago, there's been Columbine, and so many others that I've lost count....not to mention the thousands of children that die each day all over the world and don't make any headlines.  Yet, for some reason this one has affected me in ways I don't fully comprehend just yet.  And not just me....the 'party' was very somber....not a typical party for a 14 year old girl.  My brother pulled me aside shortly after he got here...and apologized for not 'being in the mood'.  When I told him I didn't think anyone was....he told me that today was the first day in his 48 years of life that he's doubting the existence of God.  That was the start to the party...<br /><br />I honestly don't know how people are even thinking about anything other than what took place today....how people can even think about anything 'hoax' related.  As a mom (and a teacher)...who was able to welcome her kids home today, safe from school....the mere thought of what those parents went through while waiting to hear whether or not their child was killed...or what they will be going through once the lifelong 'emptiness' kicks in....rips my heart into a million jagged pieces.  <br /><br />If this is the kind of world that our children have to look forward to....if this is the best we've got for them, then none of us have any business being here.<br /><br />@Front...thanks for including Adam, also a victim of the 'village' that failed him.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. (and a very heavy heart)