Official back & Front thread

Comments

• JustDuckyJustDucky Posts: 134
    We all remember Jermaine's airport/hospital mixup during this radio interview. <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoNiktXWt24<!-- m -->

And you remember the 84 flights delayed 15 – 30 minutes at LAX the morning of 6-25-09, and one that had a questionable status.

Here's the LAX flight log, 6-25-09. The status of the flight is still unknown (look down the "status" column, it's the only "unknown")

<!-- m -->http://www.flightstats.com/go/Airport/f ... ortField=1<!-- m -->

I joined FlightStats so I could learn more about this flight. As of today, it's actual arrival time is still "estimated", while departure is "actual". From the FlightStats log:

June 25, 2009 8:59am "status changed from scheduled to active"

June 26, 2009 7:09 am "status changed from active to unknown"

The section for “Final Task” is blank

Don't know if you'll see this without a password, but
    <!-- m -->http://www.flightstats.com/go/FlightSta ... Number=927<!-- m -->

There's more, I think. The numbers below are from back's “tHE SUN RISES” post of 8-25-06. This post, which asks us to “kEEP track of time and please kEEP WATCHIN' “ demonstrates a four hour time difference between the MJJC time stamp and the times back writes in a couple of his posts. The numbers are:
    relapse...back @ Jun25 2006, 11:54 PM............post Today, 10:06 PM.. 1+6=7

1+1=2....5+4=9
    2+5=7
    29--> 9-2=7

Note the last line. This was posted in August. We know Michael's birthday is the 29th. If you look at that flight log from June 25, 2009 the rather mysterious flight is #MX927. 29 --> 927

Flight:

(MX) Mexicana 927
    Departure Date:

Thu 25-Jun-2009

Unknown Status

That June 25 post is stamped 3:54am, not 11:54pm, and the one “post today 10:06pm” is stamped 2:06am.

Draw your own conclusions.
  • Sarah31Sarah31 Posts: 249
    That June 25 post is stamped 3:54am, not 11:54pm, and the one “post today 10:06pm” is stamped 2:06am.

Draw your own conclusions.

That's a time zone problem ... when I look at your post when not logged into the forum, it says it was posted at 6:06 am, when I sign in it says it was posted at 8:06 am (MY time, according to the setting in my profile, which I set to my time zone). It doesn't say anything about your time zone.

Now with "back"'s post from August 2006 - HE posted it at 10:06 pm HIS time in his time zone, the person who took the screenshot had his/her time zone set in their profile to 4 hours "ahead" of "back"'s time zone. So that's why it says it was posted at 2:06 am. The interesting thing about this is - 10:06 pm means about 2 hours before midnight, 2:06 am means about 2 hours after midnight, which also changes the date of the post. "back" posted it on August 24 2006 10:06 pm, the screenshot was taken in a time zone that is 4 hours ahead, so for them it was already August 25 2006. Which means posts and "formulas" that use the 25th of August are wrong. If you use that date, you use the date on the screenshot, not the date it was actually posted. So is Front "back"? "back" would know that he actually posted this on August 24 and wouldn't use a date that is shown on the screenshot with the screenshot taken in a different time zone?

P.S. I hope I didn't just get confused by all these dates and numbers, so please correct me if I'm wrong.
    The screenshots:

25th (=24th) August 2006 post:

<!-- m -->http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/66/52582006.jpg/<!-- m -->

26th (=25th) June 2006 post:

<!-- m -->http://imageshack.us/f/386/ireland.jpg/<!-- m -->

For some reason people always used the actual date of the June 25 post - although on the post it says it was posted June 26 (but that's again the 4 hours ahead time zone thing), but made a mistake with the August 24 post and always only used the "stamp" instead of the actual time and day it was posted.
    Thanks for the feedback. I should say right up front, I over think everything related to back. If I ever filled out a profile or changed settings I might notice these things <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I should also say, I'm a complete dope about computers.

This is what made me think time zones are significant:

The last line of “tHE SUN”, before all the numbers, is “As the world turns and the clocks spin infinitely, tick tock tick tock, kEEP track of time and please kEEP WATCHIN' “ That plus the fact that he bothered to write the times at all.

I don't know how or if it figures into this, but according to every article I could find Michael was in Ireland June 25, 2006 with Michael Flatley. In an interview after 6-25-09 Flatley said “whatever happened here, I'll take to the grave.” Flatley had his own experience with false allegations of sexual misconduct and he and MJ have a lawyer in common.

Time for me to re-think this one.
  • Sarah and JustDucky - thank you so much for your posts. I believe you are on to something with all of this. Michael Flatley is an interesting thought - will need to look at that some more. Perhaps his involvement is deeper than we think.

I remember reading his interview and noticed the genuine love and concern he had for Michael. It made me feel good knowing there were people like that in MJ's life.

I wonder if these times zones have anything to do with the "one day of simmering" that has been mentioned.

PS - JustDucky - welcome to our world - although I understand you've been at this longer than some of us on this forum.

Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Thanks for the feedback. I should say right up front, I over think everything related to back. If I ever filled out a profile or changed settings I might notice these things <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I should also say, I'm a complete dope about computers.

You are not the only one, haha - and also, thanks for drawing my attention to this, I never looked at any "back" posts in depth, now I looked at these 2 and I'm quite surprised that for 2 years people referred to the August post as being posted on August 25 all the time and nobody noticed that it was actually posted August 24. And it makes me doubt that Front is "back" because "back" would know that he posted it on August 24 (not that I always - or ever - know or remember when I posted where and what, but for "back" these dates seemed to be important for some reason, so he would know and remember). Front's formula in this post ...

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=188&t=5167&start=1275#p338557<!-- l -->

... doesn't work with August 24 AND he should have known that it's August 24 and not 25 if he is 'back". The only way to "fix" this would be to go with August 24 AND add the "one day of simmering" to the second column, but that would mean breaking the mold and using another shape to make it fit and get the desired result.

The airplane/flight thing is a weird coincidence though.
    VERY interesting observation, voiceforthesilent. In both cases the difference between the time stamp and what back wrote does change the date, 11:54pm to 3:54am and 10:06pm to 2:06am. So for now, despite my misunderstanding the time stamps, I'm going to operate on the assumption that this is the “one day of simmering” or something equally significant. I don't see a reason for back to write “post Today, 10:06PM” when that's what he's about to do. Posting times that can be made to equal 7 seems trivial for a man on a mission, so let's all have a look---

Time stamped 8-25-06 2:06am but evidently posted 8-24-06 10:06pm back's time:

tHE SUN RISES amidst the clouds, breaking the thickest of the wild blue yonder's momentary scab. It's a brighter day once the scab fickles and dissapates to matter. As the earth continues its' axis rotation, day to night, night to day, the human beings of said planet witness the continuance of the trance we call time. Time is of the essence, so they say. Time is the checkmate of life. Forever spinning in this globe-cast of many different elements, there comes a tIME when time itself takes a backseat to the mOMENT. We, as intelligent beings, decipher and choose when to allow the moment to suspend time. As with the Killuminatti, iN tHEORY, 72 hours previous the logic of a mOment etched within a 7 day theory, is possible, but only tIme will tell.Some things aren't meant for easy translation. But over tIme, it's possible to clearly see the light, if the mOMENT warrants. As the world turns and the clocks spin infinitely, tick tock tick tock, kEEP track of time and please kEEP WATCHIN'..............

relapse...back @ Jun 25 2006, 11:54 PM............post Today, 10:06 PM.. 1+6=7
    62 ..76...813...21

1+1=2....5+4=9

2+5=7
    29--> 9-2=7
    whatever happened to mystery777......

So you know where I'm coming from, I think Michael is back and was mystery777. The equations can be interpreted as him saying he is mystery777 as we see three 7s. I think there's more to it, but I'm not sure what.

I do not believe MJ was an addict in the usual sense, but occasionally may have sought relief from unprecedented, unrelenting stress that way as a last resort.

In "tHE SUN" back says "relaps....back@ Jun 25 2006, 11:54PM"

In “of a tHeOrY or Vision”, back says “I can now understand that“vision” of 6/25/06 “relapse”, with CLARITY”.

I was interpreting “relapse” as return, as in return to that post. But what if he means just what he said? What if, on June 25 2006 back, who I believe is Michael, had a relapse in the clinical sense and, at that time, had a vision that inspired his New 7 Day Theory? Or that gave him the means to implement it? He now sees it with “CLARITY”because that relapse was his last. Could that be what happened that Flatley will take to the grave? People who survive near fatal accidents often speak of a “moment of clarity” that changes their lives. In this moment, they see clearly the path they want to take if they survive. They reach a turning point, or turn a corner.

You're probably all familiar with Tupac's “The Don Killuminati 7 Day Theory”, that Tupac released under the name Makaveli, the actual story behind it and the belief that he's in witness protection. For what it's worth, Tupac costarred with Janet Jackson in Poetic Justice in 1993. I think we all agree, back's New 7 Day Theory was inspired by Tupac's. He says as much in an old post, when asked if he's talking about Tupac's Seven Day Theory, back answers with 2 words - “the new”.

8-18-06 7:19pm (time stamp) back's post says:
    the “media” is no longer a proper description for the tabloid shows rotating on a 24/7 cycle. Trust me, the scab is partially pulled off and puss is starting to leak out. Unfortunately for them, neosporin won't help the progressing “wound” they've inflicted upon themselves. Some of their, uhmm, associates, will help shine the light. Don't worry......Michael Jackson will be fine....They failed

8-18-06 7:36pm, just a few minutes later, he says:
    “it's gonna BLOW-UP in their needle nosed faces....Trust me!

It seems that between 8-18-06 and 8-24-06 something happened with that scab that makes back more optimistic. Otherwise, “scab” is an odd metaphor for sky, or daybreak. “72 hours previous” from 8-24 would be 8-21, when back posted a rant about evil, greedy neocons that ends “the countdown is on till their war is lost. Tick-tock......Keep Watchin' “

“72 hours previous the logic of a mOment etched within a 7 day theory, is possible, but only tIme will tell.” One definition of moment is “A phase or an aspect of a logically developing process”. Every time I read this, I get the feeling that this is the difference between Tupac's Seven Day Theory and back's New 7 Day Theory, but I can't be specific.

I don't know if this factors in, but on 8-8-06 R Baine issued a press release stating former atty's and advisors conspired to force MJ into bankruptcy, and that documents may be sent to the USAG. For 2 days several articles came out on this subject. Is this “some of their, uhmm, associates” shining a light on the subject? Remember how the press had MJ headed to the poorhouse at this time.

8-26-06 12:17am (about 24 hrs after he posted tHE SUN)
    In theory, one's mind becomes transfixed on tIME before realizing human energy and curiosity is much better spent focusing on the mOMENT, when it arrives. There is no suppliment for the mOMENT. For it is the oNLY thing subliminally earthly that causes time to stand still. There will come a mOMENT, for it is etched in future books, which will one day become books of history. Time promises us this. The underlying crust of the custard pie is not the ingredients used, but it is very much the tIME it takes to “be done”. Is it cooking? Does it smell good? Is the temperature set to 3+4+0 degrees and set for 7+0 minutes? Don't take your eyes off the pie as it bakes. It's best to KEEP WATCHIN'................................................................................................>>>>

From our current perspective, it seems “the pie” is the plan to “die”, making time seem to stop as everyone focused on that moment. Time has never been the same, really. One definition of moment is “a particle sufficient to tip the scales.” I think MJ “died” in order to escape unending harassment and persecution, and to force people to see him as a father, brother, son and man, an innocent man. To tip the scales toward the truth. If the TII concerts were the smash success they would have been, the leeches would have slithered out from under their rocks to try to attach themselves to MJ, or his money. If, for some reason, the concerts had flopped, imagine how the press would have destroyed him.

I wondered why a custard pie? Custard pies are traditionally thrown at people in slapstick comedy, and Michael took that to an extreme when BoW wrapped. Also, in the movie Georgie Girl, Georgie says “God always has a custard pie up his sleeve”. So the question now is, does MJ/back have another pie up his sleeve?
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    What are you talking about here guys? Could you please make it short for me <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ --> ? What's that time thing about?
    What are you talking about here guys? Could you please make it short for me <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ --> ? What's that time thing about?

I can't explain it better than I already did ... just look at the 2 screenshots, the "stamp" on the 25th June post is actually June 26, because the screenshot was taken in a different time zone that is 4 hours ahead of back's time zone. We know that back posted it not at 3:54 am, but 11:54 pm, because that's what he said in the August 24 ("stamp" is August 25) post. 11:54 pm is 6 minutes before midnight, so he posted it on June 25 2006, 6 minutes before midnight. The screensot was taken in a time zone that is 4 hours ahead, so the "stamp" says June 26. Damn, I actually just explained it the same way again. I guess that won't help. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Now the post that had always been referred to as the August 25 post was actually posted August 24, just following the same time zone thing that I desperately tried to explain above. <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ --> In this post he says that he posted it "Today, 10.06 pm" - the "stamp" on the screenshot taken in a time zone 4 hours ahead says August 25 2006, 2:06 am - minus 4 hours means he posted it on August 24.

For people having problems with the am/pm thing - June 25 post actually posted (in back's time zone) at 23:54 at night, screenshot says June 26 3:54 in the morning. August 24 post actually posted (in back's time zone) at 22:06 at night, screenshot says August 25 2:06 in the morning.

Front used August 25 in his latest formula which for me means he is not back, back would know it was posted August 24. Front just ran with August 25 because that's what that post always was referred to, so he didn't correct people's mistake - I'd expect back to correct it (but I guess I just did it for him). It's not in the words (like "atlas" - SCNR), it's in the numbers. Numbers are just like words, only more precise and they don't lie, don't let people impress you with all kinds of numbers, you can just read them like words - and "computer time" usually doesn't lie either.

Now JustDucky's long post - huh? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> JustDucky should totally try to decipher Nostradamus, because that's what s/he did with back's posts. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    VERY interesting observation, voiceforthesilent. In both cases the difference between the time stamp and what back wrote does change the date, 11:54pm to 3:54am and 10:06pm to 2:06am. So for now, despite my misunderstanding the time stamps, I'm going to operate on the assumption that this is the “one day of simmering” or something equally significant.

Not really ... or back himself actually changed the time zone in his profile and then took the screenshots and posted them. Or asked somebody in a time zone 4 hours ahead to take them for him and post them. I don't think that's what happened.
    I don't see a reason for back to write “post Today, 10:06PM” when that's what he's about to do. Posting times that can be made to equal 7 seems trivial for a man on a mission, so let's all have a look---

Yes, it seems trivial, that's the problem I have with it. What's the point? Anybody can do that.

And the rest of your post ... um ... WHAT? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

P.S. Trivial - maybe the secret lies in the military time?
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Oh I see now...but how do we know the second sceenshot (that one in August) was made by the same person in the same time zone?
    Oh I see now...but how do we know the second sceenshot (that one in August) was made by the same person in the same time zone?

Because back said in the post "post Today, 10:06 pm" and the time stamp says August 25 2:06 am - 4 hour difference again. A screenshot taken in his time zone would say "24-08-2006, 10:06 PM" instead of "25-08-2006, 2:06 AM".
  • JustDucky,
    Thanks a million for your thorough and insightful posts. I am not familiar with Back (I am missing out big time)
    and had no idea Front was referencing a custard pie! This is interesting and definitely a cooker! I will keep watchin' for sure!!!!
    Thanks again!!!!!!

VERY interesting observation, voiceforthesilent. In both cases the difference between the time stamp and what back wrote does change the date, 11:54pm to 3:54am and 10:06pm to 2:06am. So for now, despite my misunderstanding the time stamps, I'm going to operate on the assumption that this is the “one day of simmering” or something equally significant. I don't see a reason for back to write “post Today, 10:06PM” when that's what he's about to do. Posting times that can be made to equal 7 seems trivial for a man on a mission, so let's all have a look---

Time stamped 8-25-06 2:06am but evidently posted 8-24-06 10:06pm back's time:

tHE SUN RISES amidst the clouds, breaking the thickest of the wild blue yonder's momentary scab. It's a brighter day once the scab fickles and dissapates to matter. As the earth continues its' axis rotation, day to night, night to day, the human beings of said planet witness the continuance of the trance we call time. Time is of the essence, so they say. Time is the checkmate of life. Forever spinning in this globe-cast of many different elements, there comes a tIME when time itself takes a backseat to the mOMENT. We, as intelligent beings, decipher and choose when to allow the moment to suspend time. As with the Killuminatti, iN tHEORY, 72 hours previous the logic of a mOment etched within a 7 day theory, is possible, but only tIme will tell.Some things aren't meant for easy translation. But over tIme, it's possible to clearly see the light, if the mOMENT warrants. As the world turns and the clocks spin infinitely, tick tock tick tock, kEEP track of time and please kEEP WATCHIN'..............

relapse...back @ Jun 25 2006, 11:54 PM............post Today, 10:06 PM.. 1+6=7
    62 ..76...813...21

1+1=2....5+4=9

2+5=7
    29--> 9-2=7
    whatever happened to mystery777......

So you know where I'm coming from, I think Michael is back and was mystery777. The equations can be interpreted as him saying he is mystery777 as we see three 7s. I think there's more to it, but I'm not sure what.

I do not believe MJ was an addict in the usual sense, but occasionally may have sought relief from unprecedented, unrelenting stress that way as a last resort.

In "tHE SUN" back says "relaps....back@ Jun 25 2006, 11:54PM"

In “of a tHeOrY or Vision”, back says “I can now understand that“vision” of 6/25/06 “relapse”, with CLARITY”.

I was interpreting “relapse” as return, as in return to that post. But what if he means just what he said? What if, on June 25 2006 back, who I believe is Michael, had a relapse in the clinical sense and, at that time, had a vision that inspired his New 7 Day Theory? Or that gave him the means to implement it? He now sees it with “CLARITY”because that relapse was his last. Could that be what happened that Flatley will take to the grave? People who survive near fatal accidents often speak of a “moment of clarity” that changes their lives. In this moment, they see clearly the path they want to take if they survive. They reach a turning point, or turn a corner.

You're probably all familiar with Tupac's “The Don Killuminati 7 Day Theory”, that Tupac released under the name Makaveli, the actual story behind it and the belief that he's in witness protection. For what it's worth, Tupac costarred with Janet Jackson in Poetic Justice in 1993. I think we all agree, back's New 7 Day Theory was inspired by Tupac's. He says as much in an old post, when asked if he's talking about Tupac's Seven Day Theory, back answers with 2 words - “the new”.

8-18-06 7:19pm (time stamp) back's post says:
    the “media” is no longer a proper description for the tabloid shows rotating on a 24/7 cycle. Trust me, the scab is partially pulled off and puss is starting to leak out. Unfortunately for them, neosporin won't help the progressing “wound” they've inflicted upon themselves. Some of their, uhmm, associates, will help shine the light. Don't worry......Michael Jackson will be fine....They failed

8-18-06 7:36pm, just a few minutes later, he says:
    “it's gonna BLOW-UP in their needle nosed faces....Trust me!

It seems that between 8-18-06 and 8-24-06 something happened with that scab that makes back more optimistic. Otherwise, “scab” is an odd metaphor for sky, or daybreak. “72 hours previous” from 8-24 would be 8-21, when back posted a rant about evil, greedy neocons that ends “the countdown is on till their war is lost. Tick-tock......Keep Watchin' “

“72 hours previous the logic of a mOment etched within a 7 day theory, is possible, but only tIme will tell.” One definition of moment is “A phase or an aspect of a logically developing process”. Every time I read this, I get the feeling that this is the difference between Tupac's Seven Day Theory and back's New 7 Day Theory, but I can't be specific.

I don't know if this factors in, but on 8-8-06 R Baine issued a press release stating former atty's and advisors conspired to force MJ into bankruptcy, and that documents may be sent to the USAG. For 2 days several articles came out on this subject. Is this “some of their, uhmm, associates” shining a light on the subject? Remember how the press had MJ headed to the poorhouse at this time.

8-26-06 12:17am (about 24 hrs after he posted tHE SUN)
    In theory, one's mind becomes transfixed on tIME before realizing human energy and curiosity is much better spent focusing on the mOMENT, when it arrives. There is no suppliment for the mOMENT. For it is the oNLY thing subliminally earthly that causes time to stand still. There will come a mOMENT, for it is etched in future books, which will one day become books of history. Time promises us this. The underlying crust of the custard pie is not the ingredients used, but it is very much the tIME it takes to “be done”. Is it cooking? Does it smell good? Is the temperature set to 3+4+0 degrees and set for 7+0 minutes? Don't take your eyes off the pie as it bakes. It's best to KEEP WATCHIN'................................................................................................>>>>

From our current perspective, it seems “the pie” is the plan to “die”, making time seem to stop as everyone focused on that moment. Time has never been the same, really. One definition of moment is “a particle sufficient to tip the scales.” I think MJ “died” in order to escape unending harassment and persecution, and to force people to see him as a father, brother, son and man, an innocent man. To tip the scales toward the truth. If the TII concerts were the smash success they would have been, the leeches would have slithered out from under their rocks to try to attach themselves to MJ, or his money. If, for some reason, the concerts had flopped, imagine how the press would have destroyed him.

I wondered why a custard pie? Custard pies are traditionally thrown at people in slapstick comedy, and Michael took that to an extreme when BoW wrapped. Also, in the movie Georgie Girl, Georgie says “God always has a custard pie up his sleeve”. So the question now is, does MJ/back have another pie up his sleeve?
    Oh damn, maybe it's not as trivial as it looks:

8 24 2006
    8+2+4+2+6=22 2+2=4

6 25 2006
    6+2+5+2+6=21 2+1=3

4+3=7

8 24 2006 10:06
    8+2+4+2+6+1+6=29 2+9=11 1+1=2

6+2+5+2+6 11:54
    6+2+5+2+6+1+1+5+4=32 3+2=5

2+5=7

4+2=6
    3+5=8
    6+8=14 14=7+7

<!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> What the ...?
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    mark to read it later
  • Oh damn, maybe it's not as trivial as it looks:

8 24 2006
    8+2+4+2+6=22 2+2=4

6 25 2006
    6+2+5+2+6=21 2+1=3

4+3=7

2+5=7

4+2=6
    3+5=8
    6+8=14 14=7+7

Sarah31,
    Yep, you are right! Interesting and intriguing to say the least! Thanks to you, too, for your insightful posts! Reading this thread is absolutely fantastic!

<!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->
  • Oh damn, maybe it's not as trivial as it looks:

8 24 2006
    8+2+4+2+6=22 2+2=4

6 25 2006
    6+2+5+2+6=21 2+1=3

4+3=7

2+5=7

4+2=6
    3+5=8
    6+8=14 14=7+7

Sarah and JustDucky - thank you for all of your thought put into this. You two are amazing! Your deductive reasoning skills are superb <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Hmmm...I wonder if we'll hear from Front again? I think you have shown the reason why he didn't log onto MJJC like was suggested. You two have confirmed for me that Front is not Back. But is he still legit? I have my doubts but I'm still watchin'.

Have a blessed day.
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450

Sarah and JustDucky - thank you for all of your thought put into this. You two are amazing! Your deductive reasoning skills are superb <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Hmmm...I wonder if we'll hear from Front again? I think you have shown the reason why he didn't log onto MJJC like was suggested. You two have confirmed for me that Front is not Back. But is he still legit? I have my doubts but I'm still watchin'.

Have a blessed day.

I second voiceforthesilent's comments. Thank you Sarah and JustDucky for your great posts and getting us back on topic. No pun intended. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Thanks. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I love this thread, it's pretty crazy. <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->

I'm looking for the third 7 - is there another back post that mentions date/time in a similar way?
  • FrontFront Posts: 155
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

<!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->

<!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

Aug 24 + 1 day of Simmering----> Aug 25

Do NOT forget the 1 day of Simmering, for it is a consequential and VITAL ingredient of the recipe---Past, Present & Future! Look for it............

And rest assured, my friends, they did NOT and WILL not break him, for he is..........

in a kiNgdom far Away
    but perhaps cLoser than yoU thinK
    Bolstering his next movE
    checkmAtE----> is on the BRink

"with all that I've been through, I'm still around" --- Long live The King
  • Ahhhhhhhh, there you are Front! Like a breath of fresh air. Thanks for the post.
  • NALUKBEAEBR:

UNBREAKABLE!
  • thevoicethevoice Posts: 45
    THIS is IT for me. Indeniable proof that A King has risen and HE will be Back. IN fact is Back and Front, Mysteriously around 777 numbers. I am in awe.I applaud back and keep watching the FRONT row.

I do not fear for who had received a direct breath of G*d to inspire shall not and will not be remove by the will of mere mortals <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ --> <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ --> <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->

LISTENING TO MONSTER & dancing ecstatically "
    Catch me in a bad mood, flippin’ you’ll take a whippin’
    animal, hannibal, cannibal addition
    tears appear, yeah, blurring your vision
    fear in the air, screaming, your blood drippin’
    shiver a second, now, now, now, now what is it
    funeral’s, cemetaries, don’t worry it’s time to visit
    broke bones, tombstones, how do you think I’m kidding
    its home, sweet home, the land of the forbidden
    all hell, run tell, the King has risen
    2010 Thriller, there’s nothing iller, it’s killer

there vision, the missin’ the pack, this is that,
    this the bomb, ring the alarm
    MJ number 1, it’s goes on and on
    its goes on and on
    we get to crippin’, its running in the early morn’
    keep on dreaming there’s nowhere to run
    you can drive but you done
    I can feel it in the air, here the monster come.

8-)

<!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->

<!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

Aug 24 + 1 day of Simmering----> Aug 25

Do NOT forget the 1 day of Simmering, for it is a consequential and VITAL ingredient of the recipe---Past, Present & Future! Look for it............

And rest assured, my friends, they did NOT and WILL not break him, for he is..........

in a kiNgdom far Away
    but perhaps cLoser than yoU thinK
    Bolstering his next movE
    checkmAtE----> is on the BRink

"with all that I've been through, I'm still around" --- Long live The King
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    THIS is IT for me. Indeniable proof that A King has risen and HE will be Back.
    What are you talking about?
  • thevoicethevoice Posts: 45
    nothing much, just babbling...literally.
    In awe though, completlely xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

to Front:
    Bolstering his next movE ..or moviE <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->

THIS is IT for me. Indeniable proof that A King has risen and HE will be Back.
    What are you talking about?