• mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    on 1355620042:
    <br />
    on 1355618816:
    <br />
    on 1355615856:
    <br />
    on 1355581345:
    <br />Omg ! Wtf is going on in our world ?! why can't people just live in peace and harmony ? <br />I feel so sorry for those parents who lost their kids , but I am more sorry to have nothing to offer  these families but my prayers !  I just fail to understand how a such horrible thing could happen to children ! they are just babies for heaven's sake ! <br />But again , the problem is THEY always say THEY're going to take meaningful actions to prevent such things from happening again , but THEY never do !! <br /><br />@ Andrea You're so right ! [size=14pt]Our world does definitely need Michael ! [/size]<br />@Front ; I'll surely be with you and with everyone else . Thank you for your initiative , kindness and for your reminder . <br /><br />I want you guys to know that you all matter and that you are so loved and respected ! I love you all <br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />God bless you <br />love<br />
    <br /><br /> I understand what you mean when you say this, so  With all due respect I would like to remind everyone that, the World HAD Michael, yet we ignored his Message and Pleas! He was here with the world for 50 yrs. Pleading with the world to "Make a Change" and "Heal The World"...We listened but we didn't "Hear" his pleas. Now we have lost that Brilliant light that IS Michael. Are we honestly going to still not hear his pleas, after everything we have learned from him? Are we still not understanding that it is up to US, as individuals, to do OUR part, and REALLY make a change??<br />The world doesn't just need Michael... More importantly, the world needs US!!! <br /><br />Each and every soul on Earth, has a responsibility to be the best most LOVING Soul they can be, and if we aren't making a conscious effort, as individuals, to change our OWN negative "actions", then we have no one to blame but ourselves, when something this tragic happens. We have ALL contributed to the chaos of the world, with our Negativity, and our "well what can I do, I'm just a "nobody", how can I stop the world's craziness?", kind of attitude. so we just pretend that our life doesn't affect the Big picture, when in reality is does!<br /><br />Every time we say, do or think something negative, we are "feeding" the "collective" negative vibration, therefore it grows, and when we act in positivity and LOVE, we are "feeding" the higher vibration which benefits everyone. Either way, our thoughts and actions affect the whole Universe, that is why we need to be more responsible for our individual actions, and make sure that we are always aware of what vibration we are contributing to at any given moment. We are all connected through these vibrational energies, therefore the current events that take place is because there is more negativity in the world right now then there is Positivity, and the ONLY way to change this, is to take responsibility with our individual lives, and live LOVE always!<br /><br />Let this Tragedy be a lesson for all of us, and make yourself a promise that from this day forward, you will try to be a little more LOVING and become more aware of your ability to really help heal the world, by healing yourself first!! Change is hard, but it IS possible!! Let's not let this tragedy fade into oblivion, like all the ones before it! Take a stand and Unite with LOVE, Make a choice to contribute to the healing of our planet and humanity, not the destruction of it!<br /><br />All in all, my point here is that we shouldn't be "waiting" for, or "needing" Michael, to come back in order for us to make that change... The world needs US, to understand our true purpose, and then do the internal work needed, in order to really make a difference! We ALL need to be HEROES, by saving our LOVING selves, from our "Fearful" selves!<br /><br />We can't help Michael Heal the world, if "we" haven't healed our Negative and Fearful way of thinking first! We can't wait to be "lead" we must Blaze our own personal path to  LOVE, Happiness and Peace within! AND we must take a stand against the current  "system of "enslavement" and Free ourselves from their evil clutches and let them know that we refuse to live in this constant state of Fear and Judgment... Only then will real change occur!<br />Ok...Rant over...<br /><br /> I LOVE you Family I really, do but sometimes I get sad when I read and see that even "WE" here on the forum have drifted and got caught up in all of the "drama" of Michael's hoax, trying to figure out HOW Michael pulled off his hoax, or when he is going to Bam, which is Impossible to do, but we keep doing it regardless, and for what?? How is figuring out the HOWS, going to benefit us in any way?? Do we really believe that Michael wants us to figure out the hoax, or does he want us to "ACT" on his "MESSAGE?" What really is our purpose in all of this?? <br />I know...I sound like a broken record here don't I? But the reality is that I truly truly feel that our time and efforts could be put to so much good, if we could all come together as ONE UNITED VOICE instead of spending the majority of our time waiting to be lead by TS, or Front down another rabbit hole... Do you know what I'm saying family??<br />I guess yesterdays events really hit a nerve with me, and made me realize just how much we need to stop being part of the "problem" and start being the solution instead. We take so much for granted in this day and age, and we seem to think that it is our responsibility to try and fix "others" problems and drama, instead of just taking control of our own lives, and i just wish I could help more souls see this...But alas, here is my conundrum...by me writing this, some could say that I am trying to "fix" others as well,and that may be true, but I "practice" what I preach and I have been "working" on myself every single day, and making sure that I am conscious of my "actions". LOVE is who I am and what I LIVE and I am Happy with my small contribution to a better way of Life.<br />I Believe that we really can change the world for the better...with all my heart, I just want everyone to find their own happiness, and see how Beautiful the world can be, when you see it through the eyes of LOVE!!<br />ok, I'm done for now..<br /><br />...keep the LOVE and Prayers going...let our "voices" echo all around the world. Let us reclaim our "Dominion" and Live by the UNIVERSAL law of ONE...the Universal law of LOVE!<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Can I just give you hug ? <br /><br />Okey , the thing is we all want to make the change happen , we all strive to be better people and to make the world a better place , but the question is " how " . We are all here wanting the very same thing , but we are individuals who live far , very far from each other . And as we all know , a one hand doesn't clap ! Yes , we had ( and still have ) Michael for 50 years , which in a way or another , kind of united us . <br />Now , maybe the time has come  to stand united  TOGETHER . I don't know if you see what I mean , once again my words are failing me !  I realise that we must start by ourselves if we want to change the world to the better , but haven't we been doing this for years and years of our lives ? ( I know I have ! ) <br /><br />love <br />love<br />
    <br /><br />How do we do it?<br />Be loving. It really is so simple, think positive, be positive, encourage others with positivity, lend a hand to others around you, be patient, considerate, make time to talk to other people in the community, smile, tell people you love them... everything that is positive and heart warming puts out the higher positive vibrations and it's infectious! if you feel it, live it and breathe it it transmits to others and the encouragements, the kind words, the helping hand, the understanding, the smiles... all of it makes another person feel more positive, and the more it's done the more positive people around you become and then from there they become more positive, loving and warm and they then send it on. <br />It can't really be done but just saying words, or doing something.. it has to be felt on a deeper level, a level that radiates and shines out to others. <br />This is just for the example of what i'm talking about, there is 3 people in my life who has said often the past 6 months that they enjoy being around me, when they are troubled and feeling down after visiting they feel happier and more at peace. That exactly what happens when you do the above, the vibes coming from you can alter people and change their own vibes to a positive. <br />On this forum there is people from all corners of this world... each one of us.. the more we send out these vibration the more it radiates to others and then others become that vibration and send it out from themselves and then it radiates to others in their lives. <br /><br />edit: this doesn't just mean people, it means animals and nature too, consider each living organism as a unique special being of this world. Too often I have heard the words "It's just an animal" "its just a plant" and yet they are JUST anything, they are unique and also important. I had 22 Rabbits and each one of them had their own personality, their own dislikes and likes.. grumpy, friendly or sentimental, the gold fish I have also have seperate personalities, friendly, timid, funny, hyper.. it's taking time to recognize that they are living beings and although the price to Buy one is cheap... their lives are priceless and they all have a right to be here sharing this world with us, Plants, trees, grass, insects... everything on this earth has a unique qaulities about them and without them, the world would be different, it would be more negative... Man kind has become "superior" to the rest of the the habitats of earth and it's sad because without the other habitats of this earth, the way we see things... what we eat, breath and feel would be different without them. It really does start with the (wo)man in the mirror, we need to reflect on ourselves and alter our negative patterns and rewire our minds to see, think, feel and outwardly send out positive vibrations... and stop limiting our views to a narrow one where we are blind to everything on our world and in our lives. Sorry for the rant... I am very passionate about this..<br />
    <br /><br /> :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: <br /><br /> EXACTLY!!!!Bless you!!! <br /><br />You have to "feel" it and "project" the Bliss to everyone and everything you encounter!! You have to BELIEVE in the POWER of LOVE/ L.O.V.E and you have to LIVE it Consciously!! We have to "quiet" our minds from other people's baggage, and replace all of our negative ways, with new found Hope and POSITIVITY and LOVE for ALL!! We need to realize that we ALL come from the same "Source", and our "energies" ARE interconnected...we are ONE family the UNIVERSAL Family...bound together for eternity, and it is LOVE, that connects us to each other, and Heals ALL!!<br /><br />We ALL think that we are doing our part, but are we really?? I can only speak for me, and I am still a "work in progress", but I am making sure that LOVE is all I feel and project! I even talk to the birds, the plants, the squirrels, the trees etc...I even found myself hugging a tree every now and then! Why??? Because that tree has the same divine code that each and every living thing possesses! EVERYTHING is connected to the Universe...As Above, So Below.<br /><br />This Journey is really all about US, not Michael...Michael knows exactly who he is and what his purpose here is, make no mistake about that! Who do you think taught me all these Beautiful "Truths?" This is all about Discovering our own "TRUTH" and how we can help Humanity evolve to the Brighter, more LOVING and Unified Earth. It is about Discovering this Beautiful Gift that we have, and using it to Create a life where we replace fear, with LOVE, and we finally start LIVING this Beautiful life that is waiting for US to catch up with it!<br /><br />There is so much magic waiting to be unleashed within each and every one of us, and we just happen to be living in a time where, the beginning of a new "cycle" is about to happen. We are evolving in consciousness, and it will happen regardless...the old materialistic, enslavement IS coming to an end, and right now TPTB, are doing everything they can to put as much fear into us as they can, but they won't win, they know their time is limited, they know that "we" are biding our time until the "pie" is cooked to perfection and then BAM...A whole lot of "TRUTH" is going to be revealed to every corner of the planet, and then the strategic game of Chess, that has been playing out "behind the curtain", will result in "Check Mate" for Team LOVE!!!<br /><br />Keep the Faith Family...Believe in your Beautiful personal power, and BE the Change, and watch LOVE Grow!!!<br /><br />I LOVE you guys, these are not mere words to me, I mean them with all that I am, and I keep you all in my daily Prayers and Meditations, for we are ONE!!<br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />
  • on 1355624249:
    <br /> EXACTLY!!!!Bless you!!! <br /><br />You have to "feel" it and "project" the Bliss to everyone and everything you encounter!! You have to BELIEVE in the POWER of LOVE/ L.O.V.E and you have to LIVE it Consciously!! We have to "quiet" our minds from other people's baggage, and replace all of our negative ways, with new found Hope and POSITIVITY and LOVE for ALL!! We need to realize that we ALL come from the same "Source", and our "energies" ARE interconnected...we are ONE family the UNIVERSAL Family...bound together for eternity, and it is LOVE, that connects us to each other, and Heals ALL!!<br /><br />We ALL think that we are doing our part, but are we really?? I can only speak for me, and I am still a "work in progress", but I am making sure that LOVE is all I feel and project! I even talk to the birds, the plants, the squirrels, the trees etc...I even found myself hugging a tree every now and then! Why??? Because that tree has the same divine code that each and every living thing possesses! EVERYTHING is connected to the Universe...As Above, So Below.<br /><br />This Journey is really all about US, not Michael...Michael knows exactly who he is and what his purpose here is, make no mistake about that! Who do you think taught me all these Beautiful "Truths?" This is all about Discovering our own "TRUTH" and how we can help Humanity evolve to the Brighter, more LOVING and Unified Earth. It is about Discovering this Beautiful Gift that we have, and using it to Create a life where we replace fear, with LOVE, and we finally start LIVING this Beautiful life that is waiting for US to catch up with it!<br /><br />There is so much magic waiting to be unleashed within each and every one of us, and we just happen to be living in a time where, the beginning of a new "cycle" is about to happen. We are evolving in consciousness, and it will happen regardless...the old materialistic, enslavement IS coming to an end, and right now TPTB, are doing everything they can to put as much fear into us as they can, but they won't win, they know their time is limited, they know that "we" are biding our time until the "pie" is cooked to perfection and then BAM...A whole lot of "TRUTH" is going to be revealed to every corner of the planet, and then the strategic game of Chess, that has been playing out "behind the curtain", will result in "Check Mate" for Team LOVE!!!<br /><br />Keep the Faith Family...Believe in your Beautiful personal power, and BE the Change, and watch LOVE Grow!!!<br /><br />I LOVE you guys, these are not mere words to me, I mean them with all that I am, and I keep you all in my daily Prayers and Meditations, for we are ONE!!<br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br /> :th_bravo:<br /><br />I can't add anything further to this because you have echo'd everything I feel and think and KNOW! :) <br /><br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1355615856:
      With all due respect I would like to remind everyone that, the World HAD Michael, yet we ignored his Message and Pleas!
    I agree the world should be reminded that IT had Michael but IT ignored his message and his pleas.<br />But I admire the members of this forum for being among the very FEW who didn't ignore his message and who always valued him, otherwise we wouldn't be here!<br /><br />
    on 1355615856:
    Are we honestly going to still not hear his pleas, after everything we have learned from him? <br />Are we still not understanding that it is up to US, as individuals, to do OUR part, and REALLY make a change??
    I don't understand your questions.<br />When you say "WE" in those questions, you mean a rhetorical (general) "we" ? Because if you refer to the world in general, then yes I agree!<br />Or do you refer to us, the members of this forum? If that's the case, I don't understand what makes you say by "we still don't hear his pleas as if we haven't learned anything from him"? I mean i don't feel well included in that category , because I KNOW I don't belong in that category!<br />I know you mean well, but I don't like generalizations.<br />And I really DO trust in all the members of the hoax community (this forum + other online platforms), I trust that they are all not worthy of being included in that category either!<br />I truly see us, hoaxers, as Michael's Army of Love and I KNOW that all of us are aware of Michael's message and willing t help him fulfill his lifetime dream of making this world a better place!<br />I say all this with such confidence given by all these 3+ years of witnessing believers spending their days/nights searching, researching, learning, questioning, doubting, understanding and helping others understand! I've witnessed US being trashed, ridiculed, being called names by all those people that should answer to your 2 questions quoted above!!<br />I'm sorry sis', but they are the ones that you should be addressing these questions to. Not us.<br /><br />
    on 1355615856:
    Each and every soul on Earth, has a responsibility to be the best most LOVING Soul they can be, and if we aren't making a conscious effort, as individuals, to change our OWN negative "actions", then we have no one to blame but ourselves, when something this tragic happens. We have ALL contributed to the chaos of the world, with our Negativity, and our "well what can I do, I'm just a "nobody", how can I stop the world's craziness?", kind of attitude. so we just pretend that our life doesn't affect the Big picture, when in reality is does!<br />Every time we say, do or think something negative, we are "feeding" the "collective" negative vibration, therefore it grows, and when we act in positivity and LOVE, we are "feeding" the higher vibration which benefits everyone. Either way, our thoughts and actions affect the whole Universe, that is why we need to be more responsible for our individual actions, and make sure that we are always aware of what vibration we are contributing to at any given moment. We are all connected through these vibrational energies, therefore the current events that take place is because there is more negativity in the world right now then there is Positivity, and the ONLY way to change this, is to take responsibility with our individual lives, and live LOVE always!
    I agree.<br /><br />
    on 1355615856:
    We can't help Michael Heal the world, if "we" haven't healed our Negative and Fearful way of thinking first! We can't wait to be "lead" we must Blaze our own personal path to  LOVE, Happiness and Peace within! AND we must take a stand against the current  "system of "enslavement" and Free ourselves from their evil clutches and let them know that we refuse to live in this constant state of Fear and Judgment... Only then will real change occur!
    Once again, this paragraph needs to be read by non-believers and by those who ridicule us when we speak about that "system of enslavement".<br /><br />
    on 1355615856:
    I LOVE you Family I really, do but sometimes I get sad when I read and see that even "WE" here on the forum have drifted and got caught up in all of the "drama" of Michael's hoax,[size=12pt] trying to figure out HOW Michael pulled off his hoax, or when he is going to Bam, which is Impossible to do, but we keep doing it regardless, and for what?? [/size]
    And what would be your suggestion? <br />Isn't "trying to figure  Michael's hoax out" the reason why we are all here on this hoax-INVESTIGATION forum ??<br />Isn't it absolutely normal, that after 3+ years of struggling with the mysteries of the hoax, to be finally able to talk about the MOMENT that we've all been waiting for all this time?<br />Don't we deserve this? Are we automatically "not hearing Michael's message" just because we miss him and want him desperately to come back? Why should we feel guilty of "ignoring Michael's message" just because we'd love to see him returning Victorious! redeeming himself, revealing the TRUTH in front of the whole world! exposing the creeps who had harmed him for so long!<br />There's nothing wrong in hoping/wanting/wishing a BAM!<br />There's nothing wrong with missing and loving and wanting Michael to return! <br />There's nothing wrong in putting our hopes in the possibility that maybe his return will provoke that wave effect of spreading CHANGE and LOVE into this world once and for all!<br /><br />
    on 1355615856:
    How is figuring out the HOWS, going to benefit us in any way??
    Then why were we here all these years then, if that's not important!?<br />Nobody says it should be the ONLY thing that matters! But discovering HOW the Genius created his masterpiece, has been the most thrilling and fascinating experiences of my life! and it helped me evolve and learn to use my skills and my mind in ways that I had never suspected !!<br /><br />
    on 1355615856:
    Do we really believe that Michael wants us to figure out the hoax, or does he want us to "ACT" on his "MESSAGE?" What really is our purpose in all of this??
    Who says we can't "figure out the hoax" and "act on his message" at the same time?<br />Why should one exclude the other?<br /><br />
    on 1355615856:
    I know...I sound like a broken record here don't I?
    I don't think you sound like a broken record.<br />I think you're scolding the wrong people here. Because, here, (forum/hoaxland) we all think like you and we act like you. You are not alone! IMO You should be telling those things to people who need to hear these things loud and clear and start thinking like you/us. They are the ones who ignore(d) the message!<br /><br />
    on 1355615856:
    But the reality is that I truly truly feel that our time and efforts could be put to so much good, if we could all come together as ONE UNITED VOICE instead of spending the majority of our time waiting to [size=12pt]be lead by TS, [/size]or Front down another rabbit hole... Do you know what I'm saying family??
    "With Michael leading the way!"<br />"On Michael's command we begin!"<br />Remember?<br />Yes, we need him! We need to be led though this chaotic storm the world is in right now.<br />We have all come together here, on this hoax community, we are all united in the middle of this chaotic world, surrounded by the masses of ignorant, reluctant, unaware, non-believers, blind sheep...<br />And we came here drawn by our desire to find the truth and to help.<br />And as an Army of Love, we need a leader! Back/Front/TS/Michael who managed to gather us all here and align our consciousness and prepared us for what's to come after the BAM!<br />Where would we have been without his/their guidance now?<br /><br />
    on 1355615856:
    I guess yesterdays events really hit a nerve with me,
    Once again: you are not alone! We've all been affected!<br /><br />
    on 1355615856:
    [...]but I "practice" what I preach and I have been "working" on myself every single day, and making sure that I am conscious of my "actions". LOVE is who I am and what I LIVE and I am Happy with my small contribution to a better way of Life.
    I can say the same things about myself too.<br />And I am sure all our hoax-family here, shares the same experience! We've all been changed by this unique experience. We've all gained more knowledge, more awareness, more compassion, more self-confidence, more ...more... more...<br /><br />
    on 1355615856:
    I Believe that we really can change the world for the better...with all my heart, I just want everyone to find their own happiness, and see how Beautiful the world can be, when you see it through the eyes of LOVE!!
    I believe that, too!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1355615856:
    <br /><br /> I LOVE you Family I really, do but sometimes I get sad when I read and see that even "WE" here on the forum have drifted and got caught up in all of the "drama" of Michael's hoax, trying to figure out HOW Michael pulled off his hoax, or when he is going to Bam, which is Impossible to do, but we keep doing it regardless, and for what?? How is figuring out the HOWS, going to benefit us in any way?? Do we really believe that Michael wants us to figure out the hoax, or does he want us to "ACT" on his "MESSAGE?" What really is our purpose in all of this?? <br />
    <br /><br />This is a sideways insult. What I enjoy doing makes you sad? How can that be? I'm not hurting you, I'm just doing my thing over here. I have no idea why you would be sad.<br /><br />I like trying to figure out the how. I think it's interesting. I don't feel like I ought to have to defend that. A few pages ago I was scolded for not having fun with this and then half a dozen pages later I'm ragged on again for not taking it seriously. If I lived my life trying to make other people happy I'd probably have committed suicide by now because it's, case in point, impossible.<br /><br />For what purpose? *shrug* does everything have to have purpose? Why do we listen to music? What's the purpose? Or play games? Or make crafts or play sports or engage in past-times or hobbies (or post on message boards)?? Because it's FUN. People ask me what's the purpose of paying attention to the death hoax at all in the first place.<br /><br />How about we all do our own thing and not worry about how everyone else is doing there's? If you don't want to figure the how then don't. If you don't care if/when bamsday is then don't focus on it. If someone DOES, however, I don't think there's any reason to make them (us) out as inferior for it.
    on 1355629011:
    <br />I like trying to figure out the how. I think it's interesting. I don't feel like I ought to have to defend that.
    +1<br /><br />
    on 1355629011:
    People ask me what's the purpose of paying attention to the death hoax at all in the first place.
    same here!<br /><br />
    on 1355629011:
    How about we all do our own thing and not worry about how everyone else is doing there's? <br />If you don't want to figure the how then don't. If you don't care if/when bamsday is then don't focus on it. <br />If someone DOES, however, I don't think there's any reason to make them (us) out as inferior for it.<br />
    Couldn't agree more on THAT!!
  • well, all i know is that at this point being loving to one another is not really possible, people will either take it for granted or misuse it...<br /><br />if michael is alive and is going to bam, then it's a much needed shock to remind people they are humans...<br /><br />edit: and because we are the army of love, we are supposed to be the first ones to know the whys and hows of this hoax...to educate ourselves and others...
  • on 1355538835:
    <br />
    on 1355537793:
    <br />At this time of unfathomable, sickening, heartbreaking news, I would like to make a small request---if I may? <br /><br />I would like us all to join (virtual) hands in a vigil tomorrow --- time zones make it difficult, so please let's do it whenever we can…it doesn't matter WHEN…let's just DO it. Let's pray for those sweet, innocent children who lost their lives much, MUCH too soon, as well as their mourning families. <br /><br />Having children of my own, I cannot imagine the immense piercing anguish and scorching pain that these parents are going through right now. They need our love & support -- they will feel it…somehow, through God's Grace…..they will feel it. I believe that with all my heart. <br /><br />I would also like us to pray for Adam and his family. That young man obviously needed some help ---- and he didn't get it in time. <br /><br />It's devastating when we live in a world where you say "I love you" to your children and you're not even sure if it will be the last time you get to say that to them. <br /><br />L.O.V.E. to all of you and your children. <br />from your friend always, <br />Front xo<br />
    <br /><br />Front I promise! as a mother I can not imagine the pain of losing a child, but nothing we can say will change reality, only a prayer dedicated to all those people who are suffering now. God! that we are doing wrong, so that these things happen?<br /><br />                                :(<br />
    <br /><br />[glow=red,2,300]Amen[/glow]<br /><br />People-Holding-Hands-around-world-e1355588960196.png
    on 1355630799:
    [...]edit: and because we are the army of love, we are supposed to be the first ones to know the whys and hows of this hoax...to educate ourselves and others...
    exactly!
    @ILoveFront2: tell me pls, am I hallucinating or what?  :animal0017: :icon_lol: There was a photo in your message the last time I checked loll a very interesting photo I may say!!<br /><br />Unless I am not hallucinating, this is what I think I saw!  :suspect:<br />Am I seeing visions here or what?  :animal0017: :icon_e_ugeek:<br /><br />frontkhjh.jpg
  • on 1355633249:
    <br />@ILoveFront2: tell me pls, am I hallucinating or what?  :animal0017: :icon_lol: There was a photo in your message the last time I checked loll a very interesting photo I may say!!<br /><br />Unless I am not hallucinating, this is what I think I saw!  :suspect:<br />Am I seeing visions here or what?  :animal0017: :icon_e_ugeek:<br /><br />frontkhjh.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />I can't see the resemblances at all, or was it a joke with the names?
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    This shooting was not the first of its kind and it's not gonna be the last one  too! Talking about negativity and positivity and love is very good. But I guess we need to look at things from a different perspective. I believe that the media is our worst enemy! How many children love to watch action movies? And what do these children watch in these movies? Violence scenes. So if these children watch those kinds of movies for about 10 years then we don't need to ask ourselves why such tragic accidents happen! And thanks to horror movies people got killed and torn to pieces. Even little girls are exposed to the world of sexuality in their young ages through girlish movies! This is called: mind corruption. If we all refuse these kinds of movies, we will save our children and the world. If all the parents control what their children watch, if people stop going to theaters to watch these movies, then we'll have only clean movies to watch. We should start with ourselves to prevent such accidents in the future. 
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Sim, MJ does not have such wide hips, unless he put on about 50 lbs. since his public exit. :icon_lol:<br /><br />IMO it`s going to take more that just the people loving and caring for each other, because most people I know or see, are trying to make a difference whatever way they can.  We can`t go around pointing fingers at others and saying you`re not doing enough, because what exactly is enough--giving ALL your money to the poor, volunteering ALL your time to good causes?  The world would still continue to have these occasional outbreaks of violence. Even with all the emphasis, after 2 World Wars and over 100 million deaths, on the slogan-- "Never again", there has still been wars happening--just not in North America.  In this current carnage, the fact is there are people with mental illness, and not all the prescribed drugs are in their or the public's best interest.  Like Diggyon said, there is a kind of glorifying violence in the entertainment industry which affects our young people, there are people who encourage the sport of owning and operating automatic rifles.  But worst of all there are powerful people who may be training people through mind-control to be assassins that will commit suicide when their mission is done—all for the purpose of creating a state of fear which will make the people cry out for more measures of state control and close monitoring of every citizen.  Children are the best target evoking the most emotions, to get the biggest outcry.  Will the government’s solutions really be the way these carnages will stop?  'Create the problem--provide the solution.'  NWO ring a bell?  Anyone who has investigated into the many many modern massacres, will before long find many suspicious details, just as we are suspicious of 911, the Oklahoma bombing, Waco cult deaths, sinking of the Titanic, etc.  What MJ has been doing with this hoax is waking us up to the evils out there and their agenda. Our action has to be informed and cunning/wise action, otherwise it is immediately washed away and ineffective. We have to know the enemy strategy and tactics, otherwise we might be spinning our wheels, or even playing into their game the way they expected and wanted, like a chess game.  There needs IMO to be fresh innovative strategies to overcome evil, which is something I see coming from MJ who has walked intimately with the elite of this world his whole life but has not bowed his knee to them; that's why I have joined his army of love.  The Devil or whoever is at the top, has certainly noticed MJ's moves, and has been trying to have him eliminated for good reason--he is a threat to them. JMT<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    @ MJonmind,<br />great post as usual :-)) It's always good to think outside the box!
  • on 1355633249:
    <br />@ILoveFront2: tell me pls, am I hallucinating or what?  :animal0017: :icon_lol: There was a photo in your message the last time I checked loll a very interesting photo I may say!!<br /><br />Unless I am not hallucinating, this is what I think I saw!  :suspect:<br />Am I seeing visions here or what?  :animal0017: :icon_e_ugeek:<br /><br />frontkhjh.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :thjajaja121: 
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Oh my Goodness!! Firstly Sim...When I said "we" I meant the world in General, ( I actually used the word world in that sentence) not the forum silly girl!<br /><br />...Have any of you ever known me to be unkind in any way intentionally?? No, and I know more then anyone, how important this 3.5 yrs of investigating the Hoax aspect has been...Have I not been right here all this time also? I was just saying that there is much much more to this then that part of it, that's all I meant! But at this point, don't we have a fairly good idea of How Michael pulled this off, do we Need, to know exactly HOW he did it is what I am saying. because really, until Michael himself tells us everything we "think" we know, we really don't, but we know that he did hoax his death, and we do know that there must be a very good reason of WHY he did this, well there are several reasons, but we DO now that Michael himself said "It's all for LOVE".<br /><br />My point is, that I didn't know didley squat really about Michael before 2009, I was as guilty as the next for Believing all the Crap that I was being "fed", Although I NEVER EVER Believed the Trash they said about Michael, but in general, I knew  very little of who he was. But the man I discovered, showed me how to search for the TRUTH, and not be "spoon fed, by the lies, he taught me to follow my gut and my heart, and I did, and  because I didn't get caught up in stuff that didn't matter to me in my life, I started uncovering a path that led me to where I am today. With the Belief that LOVE is what truly matters, that MY life is the only one I have control over and should worry about. That Michael is just like you or me, but The World, made him this "Idol", therefore he took the hand he was dealt, and learned to be a MASTER of "LIFE" by studying everything, thus he was able to find the Truth, thus creating his "hoax/Mission/Game/Arg. or whatever else, with hopes that others would "study" everything that came out as "clues" and redirects, in hopes that we too would put the pieces together, and well I Believe I did just that! <br /><br />Along my Journey I came t realize that the ONE and only reason that I was even here in the first place was because my common bond with Michael is our Belief in the power LOVE, and the fact that we are born 1 day apart, therefore, we do share very similar traits also...but it was the LOVE part that got me interested the most. His message of the importance of LOVE and making a change, going for your dreams, be the best You, YOU  can be, Heal the world, for the children, etc, is what I took to be the most important part, but that is just me.<br /><br />I have been following the same paths as everyone else, plus probably some that others haven't taken, and the conclusion I came to was that I have NO control over HOW Michael pulled off the hoax, but I could see that the investigative skills I learned from the Hoaxy part of this, helped me to investigate other areas of our HIStory Lessons, things that I DO have control over...Spreading Michael's message, and making some drastic changes in my own life, so that I can be a happy and productive, and Loving human being and bring a little LOVE to those I encounter...and along the way, I came across some very valuable information, that changed  how I viewed everything I had been taught my whole life!!<br /><br /> Anyway, I came to LOVE Michael, like a Brother, and I will be eternally grateful for all that he has taught me on this Journey! My life is complete just the way it is right now, with only room to get better, and I don't need Michael to Bam ...he already gave me plenty of BAM moments along the way<br />.<br />Guys, those of you who have taken some time to get to know me, know that my Heart is like Michael's, I Believe in the power of LOVE, and I have been working on spreading that LOVE since the very beginning and I think that my posts reflect that. If some of you think I am making light of any of the work here or elsewhere online (yes I spread LOVE everywhere,) regarding this hoax, you are mistaken...I see with perfect clarity, just how intricate and complex and how GIGANTIC this whole Mission is! I don't take anything for granted or lightly, I know everything has it's purpose, I have never meant anything I have said to be anything but LOVING...Really!<br /><br />Never did I think when I wrote such heartfelt posts that they would be picked apart like that...my "message" of LOVE is quite clear. <br />I truly Believe that we ALL can be doing more to make this world a better place There is ALWAYS More we can do! ME included!, We can be a little kinder to each other, and not automatically think the "worse: when seeing a "written" word, as I think that we have seen from past posts how everyone perceives things differently, But we must ask ourselves, when we jump to the conclusion, that when we "think" that someone means something "negative"  and is directing it at us, doesn't that show that just maybe, you feel that negativity because you know deep inside that maybe YOU seeing something in yourself that you know you could improve on?? Not directing that at anyone, just making an observation, because I have taken offense in the past myself only to realize that it was because I saw some of my own TRUTH and I didn't want to admit that I was Human and "flawed" just like everyone else!<br /><br /> Family I am only being honest and speaking from my heart! Not one of us is better then the next, but we can ALL try to be a little kinder and understanding , before picking every word someone types apart.  I don't get involved in anything that doesn't serve the "goodness" in me or in this world now.  I try not to get upset at anything that I have no control over...I spent too much of my time trying to make everyone else happy in the  past, and I lost sight of ME, but Michael helped me to find my True self, and gave me renewed hope for a better world, one of my own Creation! I am responsible for my own Happiness, and I am responsible for doing whatever I can to heal this world from all the anger and suffering...LOVE is how I do that! <br /><br />So,I stand by my thoughts, that Michael's message and WHY he did this is Much more important then How he did it...that's all... Remember Family..Michael himself called us his ARMY of LOVE, not his Army of Hoax Investigators.<br /><br />That is all I will say on this now, as I never EVER had one ounce or ill intent here, that is not who I am...I am about LOVE plain and simple, and I truly Believe that at this stage, joining our Hearts and voices together as One, is probably a good thing to do, but it seems that others don't see it that way and that is ok, But I was only trying to do something productive and good... I have to be honest here because there has always been one thing about our Forum, that has bothered me for quite a while now. I KNOW that Michael is all about LOVE, so why is it that LOVE has never been an important part of this???  That I will never understand...Maybe I have it all wrong, who knows, all I know is I have seen Miracles happens first hand, with the healing of my Grandaughters Brain tumor, I have seen my life become this Beautiful Gift, instead of it being all doom and gloom, I have seen the many lives that I have touched, and I have seen the LOVE and wisdom being shared and multiplied. I Choose to be Happy and LOVING and I AM!! I know my purpose and I will continue on My path, that is all I can do now. <br /><br />I HONESTLY LOVE each of you, and I will continue to do so...everything that I have posted is just my opinion of course, but I won't lie and say that It didn't hurt my heart for just a minute, that anyone could think that I was being unkind or judgmental, that was not my intent, quite the opposite actually!  out of all of the LOVING things that I have said here on this forum for the last 3.5 yrs, I don't see how anyone could really see my posts as anything but trying to do my part in this crazy thing we call life!<br /><br /> I have LOVED almost every moment here on this forum and I truly appreciate the Brilliant minds, and the LOVING Hearts and Souls that I have encountered along the way, but maybe it is time for me to "bow out" gracefully, out of the Hoax threads, because I  have only been trying to help spread a little LOVE in the midst of all of this ...whatever it is.and I don't want to ruffle anyone's feather's...far from it!<br /><br />I am Confident in what I KNOW, and I am happy in my personal life, and I will continue Michael's mission, which is also MY mission, because I Honestly think I Know what the "end/Beginning result is all about, and when everything is revealed, the TRUTH, will prevail, and I will still be here LOVING each and every one of you ...No Matter what, because that is my only "job" here. I just won't be posting in any thread other then the Messages to Michael. I hope that one day, that you will all be able to look back and say...Boy, that Mjj4ever777 really knew something  after all... if not,  it doesn't matter, the day will come when we will ALL remember who we really are, and we can look back and hopefully laugh at how useless all of the negativity and Drama really was...in the Big Picture. <br /><br />I wouldn't trade a single moment of this Journey for anything, so I do thank every one of you, and I honor that part of You, that is that part of me!! Blessings Family...Be kind to one another! I LOVE You guys and will carry you with me in my Heart always! EVERYTHING I say and do, I do with LOVE for all!<br /> :bearhug:<br />
    Oh, what a lovely post mjj! I really admire your positivity and the love message your sspreading in each and every post of yours! I wish I could be like you lol! I am sure that one day we will remember the pre bam time and laugh at it because it's going to be history. Stay positive girl :-) and keep the faith.<br /><br />Hugs  :-))
  • This whole thing frustrates me. I so badly want to know the how's and why's of the hoax. I couldn't care less about the BAM anymore, we've just been dragged on with nothing else to do, except wait. This doesn't even feel like the calm before the storm, it just feels like someone has put us in a waiting period to wander and go at each other. I'm just like, what the heck let me leave the forum for a bit and although I did, my brain can't shut out this hoax. Yeah this is a great adventure, I choose to be here blah blah blah, but this is totally messing with my head.<br />Front can keep his visions, TS can keep his signs, updates and redirect 'reminders' to himself. Oh and how about MJ just keep his BAM day too, not like we really need it anyway. <br /><br />I mean MJ you're great and all, its all yours and its on your time and I have no problem with that, not that my opinion matters in that regard because I don't control the things you do, everyone's rights are to take care of their own rights so that is not what I'm saying, I think I'm outta faith, outta patience and too faulty.<br /><br />I  mean I don't know if this post is a vent, or an outlet to share my feelings. I don't even have the mental capacity to figure that out either. But maybe its cause I'm extremely weak and have learnt nothing at all or maybe its because, I really couldn't care less about this hoax anymore.
  • @mjj4ever777 Your posts are very good friend, I don't say that I disagree with you, because what you say is true, 'ideally'. <br />I put that --ideally-- in the inverted on purpose. There might be people who have had a positive response for the love, understanding or concerns that were shown. You may be one of those lucky people, mjj, who have received love for giving love...but the sad truth is it's not that way in the rest of the world.<br />There are still people who are sceptical to the concepts of love, unity, understanding. If i stand in front of crowd and give a long speech about how the world was and how we can make it better, no doubt that I'll have a huge round of applause, but there will really be a few who'll come forward to do actually do it. <br /><br />This is how the way of the world has become. please don't misunderstand my words as being cynical or I'm a negative thinking person. This is ground reality. Call it over-confidence or arrogance, it doesn't matter, but when I say that the world is NOT RECEPTIVE to 'love' and it's concepts... I'm talking 100% truth.<br /><br />Why did the world become this way? because of selfishness, greed and indifference. People want to take care of 'themselves'...want to look after their own business...who cares about the rest of the world...i wanna take care of my OWN world...<br /><br />And all this greediness comes from the institutions that ever established these kinds of thinking, I'm not gonna go into all that because all of us here already know...fact is people are not ready and not patient enough to listen (a major part of the popularity...i don't mean all) and the number of people who really care is so small that if they themselves lose enthusiasm, it won't be of any surprise.<br /><br />Plan of action is, make people listen, let them know what really goes on in the world, and let them know really about themselves, give them a chance for introspection, awaken their conscience because your own conscience is the greatest justice system in the world. If your conscience doesn't agree and you listen to it...you'll never do anything wrong.<br /><br />This hoax not only proved to be educational for us, but also was a 'cleansing' process for many... this is the why's of the hoax. Why did Michael pull of the hoax? to target institutions.<br /><br />Coming to the Hows of the hoax: We are MJ's fans and admirers ( plus we are believers). In others' opinions we are supposed to know everything, from A to Z, about Michael's life, 'death', death hoax', reasons, explanations etc.<br /><br />If my neighbour comes and asks me how did Michael exactly do pull off the hoax, I MUST be in a position to tell her (irrespective of her understanding) how that hoax happened. If I myself am not able to say, it'd be ridiculous. One might argue, how can a person know everything.--there might be a point where we'd be answer-less and all.---but people need results...they cannot refuse logic...this is what the hoax is about...pure logic.<br /><br />The forum name is itself 'Michael Jackson death hoax investigators'...we are believers and investigators...this is our PRIMARY role.<br /><br />our secondary role starts after he bams...Army of Love...that's is the backing up and supporting of the hoax. Face the hatred, speculations with Love and patience. Have peaceful rEVOLutions  (if there will be). and when people are receptive...spread love.<br /><br />So summing it up, you are right mjj4ever777, but the time hasn't come yet...<br /><br />meanwhile,<br />L.O.V.E. to all <3<br /><br />EDIT: P.S. If Michael believed in idealism, he would have no reason to the hoax, he could've done speeches, written more songs on world peace... But he knew (more than we do) that elimination of the root of all evil must be done, so he's doing that...and that's why the hoax...
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1355648413:
    <br />This whole thing frustrates me. I so badly want to know the how's and why's of the hoax. I couldn't care less about the BAM anymore, we've just been dragged on with nothing else to do, except wait. This doesn't even feel like the calm before the storm, it just feels like someone has put us in a waiting period to wander and go at each other. I'm just like, what the heck let me leave the forum for a bit and although I did, my brain can't shut out this hoax. Yeah this is a great adventure, I choose to be here blah blah blah, but this is totally messing with my head.<br />Front can keep his visions, TS can keep his signs, updates and redirect 'reminders' to himself. Oh and how about MJ just keep his BAM day too, not like we really need it anyway. <br /><br />I mean MJ you're great and all, its all yours and its on your time and I have no problem with that, not that my opinion matters in that regard because I don't control the things you do, everyone's rights are to take care of their own rights so that is not what I'm saying, I think I'm outta faith, outta patience and too faulty.<br /><br />I  mean I don't know if this post is a vent, or an outlet to share my feelings. I don't even have the mental capacity to figure that out either. But maybe its cause I'm extremely weak and have learnt nothing at all or maybe its because, I really couldn't care less about this hoax anymore.<br />
    <br /><br />You are not faulty and you are not weak. You are human and you are not alone. Your opinion matters.
    on 1355641289:
    I can't see the resemblances at all, or was it a joke with the names?
    I added the names...<br />I was just guessing... trying to figure out why he had posted that pic and then deleted it moments after....<br /><br /><br />
    on 1355641865:
    <br />Sim, MJ does not have such wide hips, unless he put on about 50 lbs. since his public exit. :icon_lol:
    The wind could be blowing from behind and make the shirts, shorts look like that.... I don't know! <br />probably I was just imagining things last night...  :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />
    on 1355648413:
    <br />This whole thing frustrates me. I so badly want to know the how's and why's of the hoax. I couldn't care less about the BAM anymore, we've just been dragged on with nothing else to do, except wait. This doesn't even feel like the calm before the storm, it just feels like someone has put us in a waiting period to wander and go at each other. I'm just like, what the heck let me leave the forum for a bit and although I did, my brain can't shut out this hoax. Yeah this is a great adventure, I choose to be here blah blah blah, but this is totally messing with my head.<br />Front can keep his visions, TS can keep his signs, updates and redirect 'reminders' to himself. Oh and how about MJ just keep his BAM day too, not like we really need it anyway. <br /><br />I mean MJ you're great and all, its all yours and its on your time and I have no problem with that, not that my opinion matters in that regard because I don't control the things you do, everyone's rights are to take care of their own rights so that is not what I'm saying, I think I'm outta faith, outta patience and too faulty.<br /><br />I  mean I don't know if this post is a vent, or an outlet to share my feelings. I don't even have the mental capacity to figure that out either. But maybe its cause I'm extremely weak and have learnt nothing at all or maybe its because, I really couldn't care less about this hoax anymore.<br />
    EXCELLENT!!  :th_bravo:
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    @ UYI  :bearhug:<br /><br /><br />I want to know the how's and the why's of the hoax too......and I don't think it necessary for anyone to be made to feel inferior because they feel that need, regardless if we agree or disagree on the how's and the why's.<br /><br />We have all been here for a long time (some longer than others) and many have put lots of emotional and mental energy and anguish into this AS WELL as continuing on with their "other" lives, which no-one here knows about, and therefore others are not in a position to judge or criticize. I do what I can in my life outside the hoax within the parameters of also trying to raise and educate 3 children as best as I can with no family support and very little spare money or time.<br /><br />However, I just don't feel the need or the necessity to come here and friggin' shout it from the roof and garner praise and admiration for it - or lecture or judge other people. Nobody here knows what truthfully goes on behind each other's computer monitors.<br /><br />At the end of the day - it's all just words on a screen.<br /><br />How's that for being a Mardy Bum ?!<br /><br />lol
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    Mardi is Tuesday.
  • on 1355650759:
    <br />
    on 1355648413:
    <br /><br />You are not faulty and you are not weak. You are human and you are not alone. Your opinion matters.<br />
    <br /><br />I appreciate that Bec, I just feel really lost and confused lately, I don't even know what to think anymore or how to feel.<br /><br />@Adi thank you too.
  • Michael wrote a song called Shout, these events brought me to listen to this Genuis song. <br /><br />"Shout"<br /><br />Ignorance of people purchasing diamonds and necklaces<br />And barely able to keep the payments up on their lessons<br />And enrolled in a class and don't know who the professor is<br />How low people go for the dough and make a mess of things?<br /><br />Kids are murdering other kids for the fun of it<br />Instead of using their mind or their fist, they put a gun in it<br />Wanna be a part of a clique, don't know who's running it<br />Tragedy on top of tragedy you know it's killing me.<br /><br />So many people in agony, this shouldn't have to be<br />Too busy focusing on ourselves and not His Majesty<br />There has to be some type of change for this day and age<br />We gotta rearrange and flip the page<br /><br />Living encased like animals and cannibals<br />Eating each other alive just to survive the nine to five<br />Every single day is trouble while we struggle and strive<br />Peace of mind's so hard to find<br /><br />I wanna shout, throw my hands up and shout<br />What's this madness all about?<br />All this makes me wanna shout<br />You know it makes me wanna shout<br />Throw my hands up and shout<br />What's this madness all about?<br />All this makes me wanna shout, c'mon now<br /><br />Problems, complications and accusations<br />Dividing the nations and races of empty faces, a war is taking place<br />No substitution for restitution, the only solution for peace<br />Is increasing the height of your spirituality<br /><br />Masses of minds are shrouded, clouded visions<br />Deceptions and indecision, no faith or religion, how we're living<br />The clock is ticking, the end is coming, there'll be no warning<br />But we live to see the dawn<br /><br />How can we preach, when all we make this world to be<br />Is a living hell torturing our minds?<br />We all must unite, to turn darkness to light<br />And the love in our hearts will shine<br /><br />We're disconnected from love, we're disrespecting each other<br />Whatever happened to protecting each other<br />Poisoned your body and your soul for a minute of pleasure<br />But the damage that you've done is gonna last forever<br /><br />Babies being born in the world already drug addicted and afflicted<br />Family values are contradicted, ashes to ashes and dust to dust<br />The pressure is building and I've had enough<br /><br />I wanna shout, throw my hands up and shout<br />What's this madness all about?<br />All this makes me wanna shout<br />You know it makes me wanna shout<br />Throw my hands up and shout<br />What's this madness all about?<br />All this makes me wanna shout, c'mon now<br />
  • on 1355598934:
    <br />
    on 1317393633:
    <br />[size=medium]<br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQffAxUTjD64IEP6akh_u8fBkUn3ILZcGPclR9aCffLvvWmKHGQ1A&t=1<br /><br /><br />DEtAiLS…………….<br />take a seat in the "FRONT" row & focus on "BACKground"  8-) [/size]<br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Snoopi this Front's post remind me of the TMZ news that I posted on the TIAI 11-11-11 yesterday:<br /><br />quote from sweetsunsetwithMJ on December 15, 2012, 01:32:10 AM<br />
    Talking about Too Short or TS this has been posted on TMZ:<br /><br />Halle Berry & Olivier Martinez<br />FRONT ROW<br />for Disney on ice<br />
    <br /><br />I am only quoting the headline which is what is related to what Front posted last year.