Official back & Front thread

Comments

• @ParisJackson: —hey , how are you !?<br />—i am .”
  • on 1356397293:
    <br />“@ParisJackson: —hey , how are you !?<br />—i am .”<br />
    <br /><br />Not getting it? I looked on her Twitter and I don't see it.
  • on 1356275401:
    <br />
    on 1356273598:
    <br />
    on 1356249908:
    <br />
    on 1356247554:
    <br />
    on 1356240954:
    <br /><br />I really want TS/Front to know that, if they have conveyed us a false Bam date (that is comeback within 2012) just to see who sticks to this hoax till the end, then you guys better know that we all are here till the very end...no one of us would lose their beliefs, no one of us can. If this is mere testing...you better stop, let us know that this is false and never give any Bam date again...<br />And if you've put up this Bam date for us to discover something...so be it, we are all ready to take in whatever information comes in our way.<br />But false dates just for 'play with us' purpose is wrong...not for me, but for the many others...who can't stop expecting (for whatever reasons they cannot let go of their expectations)<br />We can't tell them stop expecting, because we don't their lives and what they've been through...<br />So my humble request, no false dates...we are here as long as it takes...<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />Thriller4ever, please don't take this the wrong way, but oftentimes it's better to use the words 'I' and 'me' rather than 'we' and 'us'! With all due respect you are not speaking for 'us all' in this post.<br />
    <br /><br />Curls, My post was directly backing up people who are desperate about the Bam and indirectly for all the believers here on this forum. My post was also  representing people who are ready to wait, and that's why 'us' and 'we'.<br />Waiting for him and taking in this hoax patiently is not what I feel alone.<br />I do know that whatever post TS and front have given all had their own purpose...most of them were not random posts...and whatever these guys say does have a meaning...but in the rarest of the rare cases, I suspected whether 2012 was the year and that's why I requested Front to say something about this.<br />a date does have psychological effects on people (it had for 21, December, 2012)...<br />I don't know what you understood from my post, because it was for ALL the people in this forum...I don't really think that entertaining a false date is good either, and I was letting Front know, I don't know whether it's okay with you...<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Thriller, it was the bits you didn't bold, that I've put in red, that I was referring to. No worries, I know what you meant to say and just for the record, no, it would not ok with me for TS to be handing out false dates.  Wait and see!<br />
    <br /><br />So, do you mean you are ready to lose your beliefs, ready to become a non-believer, not ready to take info that comes Ur way, and not here as long as it takes? Well, majority of us are and that's what I'm supporting...<br /><br />I think my post was way too clear...'don't support false dates' .....<br />I don't know what you mean by disagreeing then and agreeing now...because 'wait and see' is what I've been telling through out!<br />'with all due respect' my advice to you.. do think twice and reach to some stable conclusion before you post....will be good for you.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]Merry Christmas you 2![/size]  :bearhug:<br /><br />No Fighti_G haha!!!<br /><br />I did have a jolly giggle reading this tho. sorry i'm loony toons after waiting all this Time!  :fresse:<br /><br />oh and yeah I'll be here till the end 2. Promise...I keeps Mine.  :icon_geek:
  • :th_bravo:<br /><br /> :thjajaja121:<br /><br />Bruno is the Man! He nailed that skit. I was roflmao!<br /><br />DoN't Hate cuz I'm YouNg and got a debit card. omg! ok yeah not sure who that was but the whole thing was funny.  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red<br /><br />
    on 1356242251:
    <br />
    on 1356241550:
    <br />
    <br /><br />Andrea...i guess this is the one ur talking about....<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Thanks!  I think that's a compilation video but I found the whole skit, it's not the greatest picture but the sound is better than a couple other ones I saw, this is the whole skit.  The MJ stuff starts just after 3:30, so I did miss over half of the skit when I started watching....weird that I would tune it right at the moment!<br />
    on 1356239864:
    <br /><br />I was going through the guide menu on my tv just now and saw SNL, haven't watched that in a while so I switched to it.  Bruno Mars is hosting and they were in the middle of a skit, and I apologize now for this really bad description but I came in half way through.  These guys worked at a radio station or something and the power was partly out (?) and they said the Michael Jackson channel went out and they started freaking out so they got their intern (Bruno) to sing MJ into a mike but he had to have an MJ glove and all the radio people had one for some reason.  The intern was nervous about singing but one of the other guys said, "It's now or never!" ( :icon_eek:) so Bruno (who does a pretty good MJ) started singing Billie Jean.  Then whoever was listening changed the song and it went to Man in the Mirror, then Smooth Criminal where one of the guys said he was singing the wrong lyrics and someone else said "nobody knows the lyrics to that!" (made me think Dr Murray resuscitation, lol) and then Beat It.  Then the power came back on and the intern (Bruno) immediately died but was looking around even though he was "dead" so the guy holding him shut Bruno's eyes and then started singing that Aerosmith song, Don't Wanna Miss A Thing.  <br /><br /><br />(It might be a re-run but it's from 2012 and they're choosing tonight to re-run that episode)<br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    @Im_convinced, that was Bruno with a blonde wig and girl clothes! LOL<br /><br /><br />"youre just jealous cause im young, i got a debit card, and I know where da party iiiiiiiis!" hahaha.
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    Still no BAM? :icon_rolleyes:<br /><br />I'm going back to bed....wake me when Michael comes<br /><br />292pmyp.gif
  • sailyasailya Posts: 82
    [size=18pt]Merry Christmas to everyone![/size] :bearhug:<br />672white-treetif.jpg
  • TuTcurse on Today at 01:19:33 PM<br />
    The light of the world? I don't think you should call Michael that. Maybe I'm being a bit over religious but I dont think you should consider another human, who cuts in bleeds in that sense at all.
    <br />MJonMind
    <br />MJ once wrote in a note, “Have mercy, for I have been bleeding for a long time now.”  Also didn't Jesus bleed a whole lot? Just saying.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, Jesus bled a whole lot because not too many believed him during his time either.  Just saying.  <br /><br />MJonMind,  the giant statue of MJ in the temple does remind me of the giant statue of Apollo now that you say it.  I wouldn't have thought of that by myself.<br /><br />Happy Holidays Everyone.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Dear Mr. Santa Front,<br /><br />I wish you could break the silence with a visit to hoaxland and please give us some food for thought because we've been in the "waiting room" for quite some time now. The silence is making us go 1810.gif <br /><br />Please Mr. Santa Front, as this year is ending soon, please provide us with more information about the hoax to keep us busy till the right time, as there is no point in waiting and waiting and waiting without being kept busy... especially when we don't know what to expect!!<br /><br />Thank you so much for caring about us, as you mentioned in your last post.<br /><br />God bless you<br /><br />yours sincerely <br /><br />diggyon<br /><br />$(KGrHqV,!o8E63YcElkoBOyr31,gQg~~60_35.JPG<br /><br />P.S. Oh, and please don't forget the funny nicknames  :LolLolLolLol:
  • Just came on to wish you all a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!!!! <br /><br /><br />I hope you all have a wonderful day, I love each and every one of you, you're all unique and beautiful  and contribute so much, and I am blessed to have met every single one of you. I would not be the person I am today if it was not for coming into this forum and being apart of this wonderful and beautiful family! god bless you all and again MERRY CHRISTMAS :D<br /><br />Front: I have never ever been brave enough to say anything directly you but..... :bearhug: and to everyone else......<br /><br /><br /> :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:<br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1356409432:
    <br />Still no BAM? :icon_rolleyes:<br /><br />I'm going back to bed....wake me when Michael comes<br /><br />292pmyp.gif<br />
    <br />I can't stop watching this! It's so perfect how he does it.<br /><br />Anyways [size=12pt]Merry Christmas everyone[/size]!<br />Our cat loves our tree too, and makes it dance!<br /><br />cats-in-christmas-trees-2.jpg?w=500&h=375
  • Merry CHRISTmas!!
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    on 1356409432:
    <br />Still no BAM? :icon_rolleyes:<br /><br />I'm going back to bed....wake me when Michael comes<br /><br />292pmyp.gif<br />
    <br /><br />@Snoopy I was having a shitty day till I saw this post ! It totally made my day hahaha ! <br /><br /> :bearhug: Happy holidays to you guys !  :bearhug:
  • on 1356409432:
    <br />Hahaha what a precious doggie!<br /><br />Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope you all have a wonderful day filled with love and peace!  :bearhug:
  • Merry Christmas MJ fam & Front!  :bearhug:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    MJ Facebook posted Heal The World video.<br /><br />
    Michael Jackson<br />Song Lyrics:<br />“If you want to know why,<br />There’s a love that cannot lie,<br />Love is strong,<br />It only cares for joyful giving” - (Lyrics from “Heal The World”)<br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BWf-eARnf6U<br /><br />Like · · Share · 10,7273561,319 · about an hour ago ·
  • hopihopi Posts: 195
    Just stoping by to wish a very merry Christmas to all of you  :bearhug:<br /><br />Have some peaceful days with your family and friends everyone - love and light for everyone...  :icon_razz:
  • flory24flory24 Posts: 129
    Merry Christmas everyone! :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    on 1356462418:
    <br />MJ Facebook posted Heal The World video.<br /><br />
    Michael Jackson<br />Song Lyrics:<br />“If you want to know why,<br />There’s a love that cannot lie,<br />Love is strong,<br />It only cares for joyful giving” - (Lyrics from “Heal The World”)<br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BWf-eARnf6U<br /><br />Like · · Share · 10,7273561,319 · about an hour ago ·
    <br />
    <br /><br />That's all I needed to know. <br />Thank you Michael, from heart to heart. <br /><br />
    <br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ue3fVxlQus<br /><br />
    <br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyySGANvRsI<br /><br />Have a very blessed Christmas.<br />Let's all be a light in the darkness of another sis or brother.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1356419611:
    <br />there is no point in waiting and waiting and waiting without being kept busy... <br />
    <br /><br />Yeah... hello-there-im-still-waiting.gif<br /><br />But Front gave us early wishes soooo....<br /><br />God bless you Hoax family!  :bearhug:
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1356473830:
    <br />
    on 1356419611:
    <br />there is no point in waiting and waiting and waiting without being kept busy... <br />
    <br /><br />Yeah... hello-there-im-still-waiting.gif<br /><br />But Front gave us early wishes soooo....<br /><br />God bless you Hoax family!  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol:  <br /><br />Merry Christmas everyone!
  • i'm not sure but i interpret Front's latest post that we have to read,  because imho, his capital letters says so. <br /><br />p.s.  i am not celebrating christmas due to my believe, but i do wish you all lovely days... :bearhug:<br /><br />
  • on 1356294658:
    <br />
    on 1356290780:
    <br />
    on 1356290373:
    <br /> The light of the world? I don't think you should call Michael that. Maybe I'm being a bit over religious but I dont think you should consider another human, who cuts in bleeds in that sense at all.<br />
    I was PARAPHRASING the first lyrics of the song "This Is It" <br /><br />
    on 1356233137:
    <br />@ashprak247: What you posted fits with the news about Jermaine changing his name into [size=12pt]JackSUN[/size]<br />and also with the [size=12pt]Apollo (Sun GOD) [/size]connections!!<br /><br />The SUN = The LIGHT of the world! --->  [size=12pt]"This is IT! Here I stand! I'm the LIGHT of the World, I feel grand!"[/size]<br /><br />OMG!  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:<br /><br /><br />apolloxqx.jpg<br /><br />apollo003.jpg<br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />very interesting<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, inspirational thoughts.<br /><br />sun=light: it reminds me of Michael saying in This Is It: "I love the light" <br /> /><br /><br />Remember TMZ's FIRE at Neverland? Jermaine's name change in JackSUN? And Latoya's puppies drinking Fiji WATER? "Michael Jackson's Driver's License STONE-faced stare"? (stone=EARTH) and "Dr. Conrad Murray Moved into Bigger Cell... Still Complaining" (SPACE) and "<br />MICHAEL JACKSON  Fought Mark Wahlberg  Over 9/11 Escape Jet" (AIR).<br /><br />I couldn't help thinking of the 5 (Shaman) elements FIRE/SUN, EARTH, WATER, AIR and SPACE<br /><br />
    In Bön or ancient Tibetan philosophy, the five elemental processes of earth, water, fire, air and space are the essential materials of all existent phenomena or aggregates. The elemental processes form the basis of the calendar, astrology, medicine, psychology and are the foundation of the spiritual traditions of shamanism, tantra and Dzogchen.<br /> <br />Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche states that<br /> <br />physical properties are assigned to the elements: earth is solidity; water is cohesion; fire is temperature; air is motion; and space is the spatial dimension that accommodates the other four active elements. In addition, the elements are correlated to different emotions, temperaments, directions, colors, tastes, body types, illnesses, thinking styles, and character. From the five elements arise the five senses and the five fields of sensory experience; the five negative emotions and the five wisdoms; and the five extensions of the body. They are the five primary pranas or vital energies. They are the constituents of every physical, sensual, mental, and spiritual phenomenon.[6] <br /><br />Thus, bearing in mind that thought struggles incessantly against the treachery of language and that what we observe and describe is the observer himself, we may nonetheless proceed to investigate the successive phases in our becoming human beings.<br />
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_element<br /><br />linking those to Front's philosophical posts about time and universe and Shaman folks on Turtle island my thoughts were lead to Michael's  L.O.V.E. = Law Of Vibrational Energy. Just my linking thoughts of course, yet with L.O.V.E. :icon_razz:<br /><br />
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1356473830:
    <br />
    on 1356419611:
    <br /><br />Yeah... hello-there-im-still-waiting.gif<br /><br />But Front gave us early wishes soooo....<br /><br />God bless you Hoax family!  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />You mean the snippets? Yes I agree. But as you see, Santa Claus didn't stop by this year!  :-\ May be one of the reindeers catched a cold or something!! ::)<br /><br />So I guess I'll have to take my wish back. But I am still convinced that providing us with anything to keep us busy can prevent fights and doubts, don't you agree?<br />