Official back & Front thread

Comments

• on 1356629827:
    <br />Well mr. Front....<br /><br />Seems you have to start searching for another DJ for the BAM-party..  :D<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:    :th_bravo:
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    It saddens me to see believers loose their minds just because they want to know who TS and Front really are, as if this hoax is only about these two "personas". I feel sorry for Young Mack. He was only waiting for the bam! May be he had a bad day!  :-\
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I'm not sure about that.<br />something was off
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    I believe what Souza said pages ago has been proven right today . Indeed , this thread has lost the purpose for which it was created to become a place wherein everyone can ramble about everything . <br /><br />
    I notice too much in this thread that this is sort of a Front kiss-ass competition and that everyone tries to be as friendly as possible to Front but sometimes forget to be friendly towards each other. So people doubt Front? Since when is that a crime? [size=12pt]As long as it's being done respectful then I don't have a problem with it[/size]. <br />
    <br /><br />I personally don't care if Front is real or fake , I used to , but not anymore . It wasn't Front who brought me here , it was Michael ..  <br />I guess the ultimate question in here shifted from being " Is Michael alive ? " to " Is Michael Front ?"  but I believe that Front is reading all of our posts and that he knows that most of us are (almost) losing their minds trying to figure out his ID .. But don't you think that if he wanted to reveal his identity , he would have done  it LONG ago ? <br /><br />For me , If he is real then we're fortunate .. If he's not .. well , I guess it was fun knowing that  such a guy exists . simple as that .
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1356493906:
    <br />
    on 1356473830:
    <br />
    on 1356419611:
    <br />there is no point in waiting and waiting and waiting without being kept busy... <br />
    <br /><br />Yeah... hello-there-im-still-waiting.gif<br /><br />But Front gave us early wishes soooo....<br /><br />God bless you Hoax family!  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />You mean the snippets? Yes I agree. But as you see, Santa Claus didn't stop by this year!  :-\ May be one of the reindeers catched a cold or something!! ::)<br /><br />So I guess I'll have to take my wish back. But I am still convinced that providing us with anything to keep us busy can prevent fights and doubts, don't you agree?<br />
    <br /><br />I just meant that Front would probably not post on Christmas and maybe not anytime soon (but this one last I don't know lol). I enjoy reading again Front's posts if there were any light needed. We know he can't tell us a lot if anything precise about the Hoax. Maybe we should scrutinize more in depth his last post about word games? That would keep us busy don't you think?  :icon_mrgreen:  :icon_lol:<br /><br />
    on 1355786972:
    <br />I suggest we not get our undies/drawers/thongs/boxers -- whatever you call them -- into a twist...unless you want to be that perpetual pretzel forever lost & floating in outerspace, grasping at every twinkling star while you're drifting through the dark, trying to untether that wedgie…..speaking OF…perhaps we should give Michael a little SPACE --- outside of the inflated balloon!, which seems to have PRESSurized as of late. <br /> <br />Now, before anyone jumps on the "we've-been-patient-for-3-plus-years" bandwagon and "you don't understand" la la la….."you haven't been here the whooooole timE" etc etc etc…..oh, really! MAY I suggest that you take a look back and READ my posts.  I can honestly say, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I would give any one of you here the shirt off my back if cold…the food off my plate if hungry…the water in my glass until your cup runneth over. I care deeply about each & every 1 of you. Yes, YOU. I have tried to offer comforting words--and not JUST words but words of TRUTH…..and attempted to do my best to shed a little light in times of darkness. MOST of which were accepted and appreciated. And this is NOT a horn-tooter by any means…point being: like I have stated previously, the support and appreciation goes BOTH ways. Do you think MJ doesn't appreciate the love & support here ---- even from those who seem like they are ready to bite his head off and spit him out if he doesn't BAM by THEIR deadline? Hmmm, yea I would dare to say with CERTAINTY!…I_DEED he does.  <br /><br />Front has never never--never ONCE!!--asked anyone to believe his words based on his words alone. And that REMAINs the case. Evidence speaks for itself----> http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,22635.0.html  I would only ASK…..that you all be kind to each other while "sitting in the waiting room". Silence is not cause for alarm.  No need to be frantically looking for that red EXIT sign above the door. <br /><br />Remember: MJ is quite good at transforming into the Master Of Illusion. The words and events that shall unfold in tHIS story "book" are no different---since they were written by him. Did you know that MJ likes word games? Yes, of course you did. So---beyond the twists and turns of the (seemingly) shapeshifting "plot", open your eyes (and mind) a little more…..and WAIT for the next epoch before closing the book….. <br /><br />Don'T take mere words at face value.<br />
    <br />
    SPACE OF PRESS YOU MAY READ = we're going to have interesting news in the press? We must stay alert so that we can read it?<br /><br />NOT JUST MOST TRUTH = not just the truth but something else? Michael's physical appearance maybe. Or maybe not just the truth about things we expect but NEW revelations!?<br /><br />BOTH MJ (& Elvis?) THEIR BAM CERTAINTY INDEED = do I need to translate? lol<br /><br />REMAIN ONCE ASK EXIT = there remains something to do/happen before BAM? Murray's appeal maybe (this is his last chance to get it right, lol). <br /><br />WAIT MJ HIS T(imE?) = Wait for Michael he will come in his own time?<br /><br />Just trying to keep myself busy.  :icon_lol:<br />
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    Isn't is funny how a man's brain work?<br /><br />I follow a racecar driver on Twitter, and he sended a tweet that he and his family were spending the day at Turtle Bay.<br />I instantly reminded the post of mr. Front's  Turtle Island, so almost immediatly I googled for this "Turtle Bay"<br /><br />www.turtlebay.org <br /><br />It's probably nothing, but I find it funny that the logo/ slogan says:  "Human Nature"  :LolLolLolLol:<br />Also noticed that is was in CA,...<br /><br />
    on 1356644289:
    <br /><br /><br />Just trying to keep myself busy.  :icon_lol:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Me 2  ;)
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1356644289:
    <br />SPACE OF PRESS YOU MAY READ = we're going to have interesting news in the press? We must stay alert so that we can read it?<br /><br />NOT JUST MOST TRUTH = not just the truth but something else? Michael's physical appearance maybe. Or maybe not just the truth about things we expect but NEW revelations!?<br /><br />BOTH MJ (& Elvis?) THEIR BAM CERTAINTY INDEED = do I need to translate? lol<br /><br />REMAIN ONCE ASK EXIT = there remains something to do/happen before BAM? Murray's appeal maybe (this is his last chance to get it right, lol). <br /><br />WAIT MJ HIS T(imE?) = Wait for Michael he will come in his own time?<br /><br />Just trying to keep myself busy.  :icon_lol:
    <br />Sarahli you're amazing!! Great ideas!!<br />I guess you know which one is my favorite!! right?  :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />Here below is what ShyBleuEyes and I tried to make of Front's capitalized words ...<br /><br /><br />
    on 1355842679:
    <br />
    on 1355834603:
    <br />thank You Front, i started to make sence of the words out of the capital letters,<br /><br />I made a beginning, it's not even near good but maybe from there on we can make it how it's meant to be.<br /><br />I i-deed Just ask Wait of press you once most certainty read his truth.<br />Both Bam not exit<br />(  remain, Their, space.) could not use these words yet!<br /><br /> this is the point where i'm going  to go further on. i love the word games. :)<br /><br />i'm curious what you  all will make of the words?<br />
    That's great @ShyBleuEyes ! Tks for sharing.<br /><br />The way I "translate" Front's capitalized words is this: <br /> I ask you to Wait for the Truth to exit (come out), don't pressure me, I will BAM most certainly.<br /><br />But of course I may be very wrong.<br /><br />i hope others will drop their ideas about that, too.<br />
    on 1356650355:
    <br />
    on 1356644289:
    <br />SPACE OF PRESS YOU MAY READ = we're going to have interesting news in the press? We must stay alert so that we can read it?<br /><br />NOT JUST MOST TRUTH = not just the truth but something else? Michael's physical appearance maybe. Or maybe not just the truth about things we expect but NEW revelations!?<br /><br />BOTH MJ (& Elvis?) THEIR BAM CERTAINTY INDEED = do I need to translate? lol<br /><br />REMAIN ONCE ASK EXIT = there remains something to do/happen before BAM? Murray's appeal maybe (this is his last chance to get it right, lol). <br /><br />WAIT MJ HIS T(imE?) = Wait for Michael he will come in his own time?<br /><br />Just trying to keep myself busy.  :icon_lol:
    <br />Sarahli you're amazing!! Great ideas!!<br />I guess you know which one is my favorite!! right?  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks. Yes I definitely know which one is your favorite. But shhh I'll keep the secret.  :icon_lol:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    There's a world to explore in Front's posts!  Good start Sarahli!<br /><br />YM, so sad you didn't have what it takes to make it. It takes a real man to be humble and respectful.<br />Being a bull in a china shop, trampling things that are challenging to understand.<br />I did appreciate many of your posts in the past, but you should have backed down when Souza gave you the warnings.<br />
  • Listen Guys and Especialy SimPatik Ro... For me Michael Will Come Back of course in His Own Time but I Strongly Believe that He Will Come Back when the Moon will be Full... At a Full Moon ''THRILLER'' Night... So the 2013 FULL MOON Dates, expect today that is Full Moon (Possible...) are : The full moon calendar 2013<br /><br />Here you see the full moon calendar with the full moon dates of 2013 and exact times and dates in an overview.<br /><br />SUNDAY, 27 January 2013, 05:38:24 am<br />Monday, 25 February 2013, 09:26:06 pm<br />WEDNESDAY, 27 March 2013, 10:27:18 am<br />Thursday, 25 April 2013, 09:57:06 pm [*]<br />Saturday, 25 May 2013, 06:25:00 am<br />SUNDAY, 23 June 2013, 01:32:18 pm<br />Monday, 22 July 2013, 08:15:36 pm<br />WEDNESDAY, 21 August 2013, 03:44:36 am<br />Thursday, 19 September 2013, 01:12:54 pm<br />Saturday, 19 October 2013, 01:37:42 am<br />SUNDAY, 17 November 2013, 04:15:48 pm<br />Tuesday, 17 December 2013, 10:28:06 am <br /><br />http://www.fullmoon.info/en/fullmoon-calendar/2013.html<br /><br />So.... Considering that Michael will be Back as days SUNDAY-SATURDAY (JackSUN-Ressurection Day of Christ) or WEDNESDAY (''See You Next Wednesday'' THRILLER) Those for me are the possible come Back dates for 2013... Its Possible... !  :D
    on 1356653904:
    Listen Guys and Especialy SimPatik Ro... For me Michael Will Come Back of course in His Own Time but I Strongly Believe that He Will Come Back when the Moon will be Full... At a Full Moon ''THRILLER'' Night... So the 2013 FULL MOON Dates, expect today that is Full Moon (Possible...) are : The full moon calendar 2013<br /><br />Here you see the full moon calendar with the full moon dates of 2013 and exact times and dates in an overview.<br />[...] http://www.fullmoon.info/en/fullmoon-calendar/2013.html<br /><br />So.... Considering that Michael will be Back as days SUNDAY-SATURDAY (JackSUN-Ressurection Day of Christ) or WEDNESDAY (''See You Next Wednesday'' THRILLER) Those for me are the possible come Back dates for 2013... Its Possible... !  :D
    danismjking ! I've never seen you around here before.<br />Since you addressed this "especially to me" lol I assume we might know each-other from somewhere else? facebook? twiter? what's your ID there?<br /><br />Your version of Michael's BAM in 2013 seems interesting, but awfully SCARY to me  :affraid: I am still HOPING for a BAM by January 1st  :bowdown:<br />I loved how you selected only the SUNdays, Saturdays & Wednesday as FULL moon possible BAM dates. Also there are a lot of 25th dates!! we've seen a lot of 25th dates so far!<br />So I can't exclude this possibility, BUT OMG! I hope we won't wait any longer !! :-[<br />What exactly made you analyze so thoroughly the possibility of a BAM in 2013?<br />I mean I would start doing that too, UNLESS Michael BAMs by January the 1st.<br />But what motivated you to do that Full Moon calendar research? Must have taken you some time...<br /><br />Thanks for sharing!<br /><br /><br />PS: What's up with that BIG dot in the middle of your post?  :animal0017:
  • Interesting thoughts about the full moon.  Remember the feasts and festivals that TS talked about ?  They follow sabbath days and the new moon.  Maybe we should look up holidays/festivals and sabbaths and the new moon dates ?  Remember the feast of trumpets, Yom Kippur, feast of tabernacles ?  The feast of tabernacles is called the "Feast of the Full Moon".  Maybe this is important.  He probably taught us that for a reason.  Also, all the dates regarding Noah and the ark.  One thing that I remember is that the water receded on the first day of the first month.  I think he left the ark or there was mud on the 27 day of the second month.  The  windows of heaven opened up on the 17th day of the second month.  The ark rested on the 17 day of the seventh month.  <br /><br />So maybe 2012-2013 is following what Noah did ? The times of the end will be just like in the times of Noah.  One thing I remember that was coincidental was that Sukkot/tabernacles was on October 1, 2012.  This goes along with the tops of the mountains were seen during the tenth month, the first day of the month.  And for the feast of tabernacles a temporary shelter is built.  The ark was a temporary shelter.    The calendar was different than ours so I don't really know.  <br />The waters receded during the first month on the first day of the month so will "waters" recede for us on 1/1/13 ??? <br /><br />I just looked up the date for the feast of tabernacles 2013.  It is September 19-20.  Danismjking listed September 19 as having a full moon.<br /><br />Also, the "Watchers" were present during the time of Noah.  Will it be the return of the "watchers" during the end times ?  The question is who are the watchers ?  Angels/ET's/fallen angels/Nephilim/Giants ?      :affraid:          :WTF:<br /><br />I think you're right about this being a "Thriller" @DanisMJKing ;   <br />  <br />
  • on 1356657352:
    <br />
    on 1356653904:
    Listen Guys and Especialy SimPatik Ro... For me Michael Will Come Back of course in His Own Time but I Strongly Believe that He Will Come Back when the Moon will be Full... At a Full Moon ''THRILLER'' Night... So the 2013 FULL MOON Dates, expect today that is Full Moon (Possible...) are : The full moon calendar 2013<br /><br />Here you see the full moon calendar with the full moon dates of 2013 and exact times and dates in an overview.<br />[...] http://www.fullmoon.info/en/fullmoon-calendar/2013.html<br /><br />So.... Considering that Michael will be Back as days SUNDAY-SATURDAY (JackSUN-Ressurection Day of Christ) or WEDNESDAY (''See You Next Wednesday'' THRILLER) Those for me are the possible come Back dates for 2013... Its Possible... !  :D
    danismjking ! I've never seen you around here before.<br />Since you addressed this "especially to me" lol I assume we might know each-other from somewhere else? facebook? twiter? what's your ID there?<br /><br />Your version of Michael's BAM in 2013 seems interesting, but awfully SCARY to me  :affraid: I am still HOPING for a BAM by January 1st  :bowdown:<br />I loved how you selected only the SUNdays, Saturdays & Wednesday as FULL moon possible BAM dates. Also there are a lot of 25th dates!! we've seen a lot of 25th dates so far!<br />So I can't exclude this possibility, BUT OMG! I hope we won't wait any longer !! :-[<br />What exactly made you analyze so thoroughly the possibility of a BAM in 2013?<br />I mean I would start doing that too, UNLESS Michael BAMs by January the 1st.<br />But what motivated you to do that Full Moon calendar research? Must have taken you some time...<br /><br />Thanks for sharing!<br /><br /><br />PS: What's up with that BIG dot in the middle of your post?  :animal0017:<br />
    <br /><br />My name is Danis and my username at Everywhere... is DanisMJKing. My real name and at FB is Danis **** and also in my videos ''DanisMJKing Productions''. I Search very close this Adventure so Far and i hoped too at the End of 2012 BAM but now as the ''Predict'' days pasted, i come to a Conclusion that Michael will BAM sometime at 2013... At the Beggining... at SPRING, at JULY, at the Fall (October-December) CAUSE... 1.There are alot Of Hollywood Movies via COLUMBIA-SONY and other Companies (that Now Michael is inside that Entairtaiment Industry like a Boss via SONY-Estate 50% Owned) and the trailers that i see they are giving us alot of clues for 2013... Example: ''OZ - The Great and Powrefull'' and many others...(search). <br />2. For me if Michael doesnt BAM Today 28th Dec 2012 that is the Last FullMoon of the year i think He wil choose a day with FULL MOON like Paris instagram pic Full Blue Moon, and for the connection of ''THRILLER- Night''...<br />3. I follow as i told you this Hoax some months after 25 June... so i saw alot of things... but the thing that STUCK in my mind was the Pic-Clue of Chris Angel that if u remeber it was a door that he was behind it and he seems to hear something behind it... and the door had the No 13 on it... also the door has 2 letters an M and a J above... and we read ''M agic J Shop''<br />4.For me Michael will BAM at a special day for Him that he Choosed from the Beggining in His Mind and we will Never Find-Predict... But I Strongly Believe as i told you that Michael will Make a THRILLER Night... so FULL MOON will be at His Plan...<br /><br />BUT..... The Weird Thing that STUCKED in my mind is the Instagram pic of Paris about ''Nightmare Before Christmas'', and of course the last song of BLINK 182 that the Lyrics of the song has the ''We'll have Halloween at Christmas....'' So i have also some little HOPE of 2012 (cause that lyrics saw us CHRISTMAS...) 2012 or 2013...?  :abouttime:
    on 1356705929:
    on 1356657352:
    danismjking ! I've never seen you around here before.<br />Since you addressed this "especially to me" lol I assume we might know each-other from somewhere else? facebook? twiter? what's your ID there?[...]
    My name is Danis and my username at Everywhere... is DanisMJKing. My real name and at FB is Danis **** and also in my videos ''DanisMJKing Productions''. <br />[...]
    Ah OK. Now I know where we know each-other from! FB  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />Regarding your BAM 2013 theory... IDK what to say. It's possible, sounds interesting...<br />But I still very much believe in a BAM 2012 or by January 1st.<br />Now more than ever, especially after TS's last post. See here ---><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,23538.msg434244.html#msg434244
  • on 1356707409:
    <br />
    on 1356705929:
    on 1356657352:
    danismjking ! I've never seen you around here before.<br />Since you addressed this "especially to me" lol I assume we might know each-other from somewhere else? facebook? twiter? what's your ID there?[...]
    My name is Danis and my username at Everywhere... is DanisMJKing. My real name and at FB is Danis **** and also in my videos ''DanisMJKing Productions''. <br />[...]
    Ah OK. Now I know where we know each-other from! FB  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />Regarding your BAM 2013 theory... IDK what to say. It's possible, sounds interesting...<br />But I still very much believe in a BAM 2012 or by January 1st.<br />Now more than ever, especially after TS's last post. See here ---><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,23538.msg434244.html#msg434244<br />
    <br /><br />I saw TS post yesterday but i cant understand anything with his ''word game''... So that means that Michael will BAM at 1st January or 15 days after... ? What u understand about his post ?  :confused:
  • Guys, I came across  this song by Michael Bolton called Let There Be Love.  It is a beautiful song that will touch  everyone's soul.  It made me cry. This is what Michael Jackson was trying to tell the world. I would love to get everyone's thought on this song.<br /><br /> /><br /><br />Here are the Lyrics<br /><br />LET THERE BE LOVE<br /><br />We've got the power, we've got the hunger for the search <br />As we race across the heavens to embrace the universe <br />In this hour and in truth what is it worth <br />When we can't escape this madness <br />We've created on this Earth <br />They say that money talks but you and I <br />Know places money just don't say enough <br />Let there be love where there is emptiness <br />Let there be faith where hope is gone <br />Let there be strength where there is helplessness <br />And open eyes to see right from wrong <br />We've gotta find a way to trust <br />The very best in all of us <br />Let there be love, let there be love <br />We live divided behind imaginary walls <br />Brother against brother we just watch each other fall <br />With hearts united we will never stand so tall <br />Reachin' out to one another <br />We'll find the meaning of it all <br />Ain't but one power we will ever know <br />Could ever heal the poverty of the soul <br />Let there be love where there is emptiness <br />Let there be faith where hope is gone <br />Let there be strength where there is helplessness <br />And open eyes to see right from wrong <br />We've gotta find a way to trust <br />To forgive and rise above <br />Let there be love, let there be love <br />Bridge: <br />(When will we learn, tell me when will we see) <br />How many more promises spoken <br />While the dreams of the innocent die <br />Every day another heart gets broken <br />While the flame of hate survives <br />When will the healing begin in our lives <br />Let there be love where there is emptiness <br />Let there be faith where hope is gone <br />Let there be strength where there is helplessness <br />And open eyes to see right from wrong <br />We've gotta find a way to trust <br />The very best in all of us <br />Gotta be more than wise enough <br />To forgive and rise above <br />Let there be love, let there be love
  • Since we are discussing on this thread about the "N" word I find it very odd that TMZ has already posted 3 almost consecutive days an article about "N" word and Spike Lee, although in this case the "N" is not missing but overused, lol:<br /><br />"DJANGO UNCHAINED"<br />[size=18pt]N-WORD CONTROVERSY[/size]<br />YOU BE THE JUDGE<br /><br />1228-django-unchained-3.jpg<br /><br />Spike Lee is boycotting Quentin Tarantino's "Django Unchained" because the N-word is used 110 times. Interesting, since Spike has used the N-word in some of his flicks. So we gotta ask ...<br /><br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/29/django-unchained-n-word-you-be-the-judge-spike-lee-quentin-tarantino/<br /><br />Check it out here:<br /><br />http://www.contactmusic.com/news/django-unchained-script-could-have-been-a-novelquentin-tarantino_3423463
  • on 1356744622:
    <br />Guys, I came across  this song by Michael Bolton called Let There Be Love.  It is a beautiful song that will touch  everyone's soul.  It made me cry. This is what Michael Jackson was trying to tell the world. I would love to get everyone's thought on this song.<br /><br /> /><br /><br />Here are the Lyrics<br /><br />LET THERE BE LOVE<br /><br />We've got the power, we've got the hunger for the search <br />As we race across the heavens to embrace the universe <br />In this hour and in truth what is it worth <br />When we can't escape this madness <br />We've created on this Earth <br />They say that money talks but you and I <br />Know places money just don't say enough <br />Let there be love where there is emptiness <br />Let there be faith where hope is gone <br />Let there be strength where there is helplessness <br />And open eyes to see right from wrong <br />We've gotta find a way to trust <br />The very best in all of us <br />Let there be love, let there be love <br />We live divided behind imaginary walls <br />Brother against brother we just watch each other fall <br />With hearts united we will never stand so tall <br />Reachin' out to one another <br />We'll find the meaning of it all <br />Ain't but one power we will ever know <br />Could ever heal the poverty of the soul <br />Let there be love where there is emptiness <br />Let there be faith where hope is gone <br />Let there be strength where there is helplessness <br />And open eyes to see right from wrong <br />We've gotta find a way to trust <br />To forgive and rise above <br />Let there be love, let there be love <br />Bridge: <br />(When will we learn, tell me when will we see) <br />How many more promises spoken <br />While the dreams of the innocent die <br />Every day another heart gets broken <br />While the flame of hate survives <br />When will the healing begin in our lives <br />Let there be love where there is emptiness <br />Let there be faith where hope is gone <br />Let there be strength where there is helplessness <br />And open eyes to see right from wrong <br />We've gotta find a way to trust <br />The very best in all of us <br />Gotta be more than wise enough <br />To forgive and rise above <br />Let there be love, let there be love<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Sandal, thank you for sharing these heart touching lyrics. It's a plea for faith, love, hope and forgiveness against a devided world without hope and full of hate. I read the words in the bridge part as literally a bridge, especially this part:<br /><br />And open eyes to see right from wrong <br />We've gotta find a way to trust <br />The very best in all of us <br />Gotta be more than wise enough <br />To forgive and rise above <br />Let there be love, let there be love<br /><br />trust the good things in every one of us and despite of all the hate in the world you gotta have faith that LOVE conquers all. <br /><br />LOVE to you all    :bearhug:
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    Hmm.... Why does my feeling says that we have to watch Blankets twitter the next coming hours?<br />I don't really have the feeling he is been hacked, as the tweets says.. Any ideas?<br /><br /><br />(Start reading from the last line)<br /><br />Blanket Jackson‏@RealBlanket<;br />You have until midnight( California time ) to get this to 60 RTS. If it gets to that, I'll leave his account alone. If not, you'll see. ;) <br /><br />Blanket Jackson‏@RealBlanket<;br /><br />Blanket is hacked. <br /><br /><br />Blanket Jackson‏@RealBlanket<;br />Might delete Blankets twitter. Stupid 3 year old. <br /><br />Blanket Jackson‏@RealBlanket<;br />Hmmmmm...what should I do to this account? ;) <br /><br /><br />Blanket Jackson‏@RealBlanket<;br />BLANKETS TWITTER IS #hacked <br />
  • Hi Jos - I'm pretty sure that isn't the real Blanket. I think I remember Paris saying that he does not have a twitter account. But who knows - I think it's someone messing with people.<br /><br />Blessings to you ;)
  • VOTE MOST FAMOUS PERSON 2013 (vote for MJ)<br /><br />http://mostfamousperson.net/  <br /><br />lady gaga is now leading.  :WTF:    check back, eventually you can vote again
  • Something is scary wrong with that link for most famous person...one of the options is to buy the votes? Hmmm - scam? <br /><br />No offense to anyone but can we stop posting everything on this thread? It's become a catchall just because it's one of the most read threads.<br /><br />Blessings
  • on 1356821997:
    <br />Since we are discussing on this thread about the "N" word I find it very odd that TMZ has already posted 3 almost consecutive days an article about "N" word and Spike Lee, although in this case the "N" is not missing but overused, lol:<br /><br />"DJANGO UNCHAINED"<br />[size=18pt]N-WORD CONTROVERSY[/size]<br />YOU BE THE JUDGE<br /><br />1228-django-unchained-3.jpg<br /><br />Spike Lee is boycotting Quentin Tarantino's "Django Unchained" because the N-word is used 110 times. Interesting, since Spike has used the N-word in some of his flicks. So we gotta ask ...<br /><br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/29/django-unchained-n-word-you-be-the-judge-spike-lee-quentin-tarantino/<br /><br />Check it out here:<br /><br />http://www.contactmusic.com/news/django-unchained-script-could-have-been-a-novelquentin-tarantino_3423463<br />
    <br /><br />I JUST WROTE THIS ALSO AT FB: <br /><br />SimPattyk Ro THIS IS GETTING SERIOUS.... http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/29/django-unchained-n-word-you-be-the-judge-spike-lee-quentin-tarantino/<br /><br />The '' N '' Word by TMZ. they are telling us that behind Front and TS are Real informers... and LOOK at Spike Lee's Tshirt writes MICHAEL JACKSON... Ohhh God ! I dont think at all this is Just a Coincidence...  :omg:
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    What is the whoopla about?<br /><br />I took it as "DJAGO UNCHAINED" which sounds like "Jacko unchained" and even though the name as such is unpleasant, the experience is exactly this: <br />MJ unchained, everywhere and taking over.<br />Just the truth.<br />