Official back & Front thread

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1356515917:
    <br />Gina<br /><br />
    So yeah, I totally agree, I wish people would dig more into the real MJ, speculate about that if we have to speculate anyway.
    <br /><br />Now let me stop here for a while......<br /><br />Then I asked myself one question: does Michael Jackson want it really that way? Does he really want everyone of his fans (who must be billions by now) to [size=14pt]know every single detail about his life[/size]? <br />
    <br /><br />I think you didn't understand my point. I am not interested in PRIVATE details, I think I made it clear I would like to know more about the REAL MJ AS A PERSON. About his way of thinking, his views about life, universe, death, just name it. <br />And yeah, I'm quite  s u r e  he wants us to know because, if you remember, TII motto was "Discover the man you never knew"<br /><br />This means THE MAN, not private details about his life . I'm not interested in those, like I'm not interested in the stars' sex tapes or those kind of things  :icon_rolleyes:.<br />
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Hi everyone! I really hope that all of you had wonderful holidays and recharged batteries  :icon_razz:  :icon_bounce:
  • Im gonna comment on everyone talking about knowing MJ. Bottom line is MJ is one of the most famous people<br />In the world and always will be. Of course he didnt want ALL his skeletons to be seen and heard. This is one<br />of the reasons in my opinion that he started manipulating the press and media to believe what HE wanted<br />them to believe. NOBODY would want every aspect of their life in the public eye. MJ is a normal, bleeding, smart<br />guy just like everyone else and NONE of us know him or who he really is no matter how much we look up or<br />research about him because we have never been around or chilled or hung out w him bottom line. <br /><br />Now...... FRONT I have a few questions for ya. What do you think about ts"s bam dates?<br />I guess you are gonna say ohhhhhh be more patient Mj needs more time eh???????<br />I just wanna say if your some idiot weirdo on here just messing with these people you have got <br />SERIOUS ISSUES and are one sick individual!!! I hope you arent for MJ's sake!!!!<br />Id love a response. LOVE!!!!!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1356622828:
    <br />Im gonna comment on everyone talking about knowing MJ. Bottom line is MJ is one of the most famous people<br />In the world and always will be. Of course he didnt want ALL his skeletons to be seen and heard. This is one<br />of the reasons in my opinion that he started manipulating the press and media to believe what HE wanted<br />them to believe. NOBODY would want every aspect of their life in the public eye. MJ is a normal, bleeding, smart<br />guy just like everyone else and NONE of us know him or who he really is no matter how much we look up or<br />research about him because we have never been around or chilled or hung out w him bottom line. <br /><br />Now...... FRONT I have a few questions for ya. What do you think about ts"s bam dates?<br />I guess you are gonna say ohhhhhh be more patient Mj needs more time eh???????<br />I just wanna say if your some idiot weirdo on here just messing with these people you have got <br />SERIOUS ISSUES and are one sick individual!!! I hope you arent for MJ's sake!!!!<br />Id love a response. LOVE!!!!!<br />
    <br /><br />You either start behaving like an adult or you can go find a new forum to post your insults on. You have been here for 8 months and your already whining. This board is full of girls with bigger balls. What a cry baby you are!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Hahaha were we go. Why are you defending front souza? You dont know who it is<br />so how would you know if thats an insult??? Would you not agree w me if it was someone<br />Messing with us that they are weirdos and a SICK TROLL?????? Weird to see you defending <br />him........... You threaten to ban me for so called insults to a non existent person that we have NO IDEA<br />Who is it is. Ive been reading this forum since 2009 so dont say shit about how long ive been here.<br />
  • I hope you all pick up on this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill be the guini pig but please watch what is happeneing!!!!!!!!!!
  • You sit there and insult me in the midst of telling me nit to insult a so calld ghost MJ informant<br />who is supposedlly giving us inside info?????? Thats slightly hypocritical. Isnt it "Souza"????<br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Oh  I've been watching Mack. Watching you for the past few days, and  your insinuations and implications. Take it from this Mod. You have it wrong.
    Last chance to behave.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1356622828:
    Id love a response. LOVE!!!!!
    <br /><br />
    on 1356623950:
    [...]This board is full of girls with bigger balls..
    That cracked me up!  :thjajaja121:<br /><br />72882smajl.jpg<br /><br />
  • Have what wrong RK? How do you KNOW anything i say is wrong??? I thought it was ou HUMBLE opinions<br />is it not????????????????????? How am I not behaving souza??
  • So let me get this straight.... No ban threating for me insulting Pearl Jr calling her a racist c#$t<br />but when I say IF thats IF front is a fake insider hes a weirdo I get threatened numerous times <br />and also another mod jumping on me??????? Wow!!!!!!
    on 1356626544:
    <br />So let me get this straight.... No ban threating for me insulting Pearl Jr calling her a racist c#$t<br />but when I say IF thats IF front is a fake insider hes a weirdo I get threatened numerous times <br />and also another mod jumping on me??????? Wow!!!!!!<br />
    <br /><br />Your behaviour has been irritating me for weeks, it's the last straw. Behave or leave.

• on 1356626003:
    <br />Have what wrong RK? How do you KNOW anything i say is wrong??? I thought it was ou HUMBLE opinions<br />is it not????????????????????? How am I not behaving souza??<br />
    <br /><br />Did you read today's TS_comments post?<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,23520.msg434050.html#msg434050
    on 1356622828:
    <br />Now...... FRONT I have a few questions for ya. What do you think about ts"s bam dates?<br />I guess you are gonna say ohhhhhh be more patient Mj needs more time eh???????<br />I just wanna say [size=14pt]if your some idiot weirdo on here just messing with these people you have got <br />SERIOUS ISSUES and are one sick individual!!![/size] I hope you arent for MJ's sake!!!!
    <br />You started your sentence well with the conditional IF .<br />That's it: IF ! IF he's a liar. IF he's a troll. IF .... IF<br />So, you are NOT sure about that. You have no proof about that. Nobody has no 100% proof about anything.<br />Then why use big words and insult a person that you know nothing 100% certain about?<br />First of all, Front has seldom  answered to users' questions. Do you think that if you insult him you'll convince him better? lol When you use insults instead of strong arguments, all you got is people to ignore you or reject you.<br />It's not the first time people have asked you to use a milder tone and more civilized language... i remember something from hoaxbook too...where you wrote a blog or something...<br /><br /><br />
    on 1356625038:
    <br />Hahaha were we go. Why are you defending front souza? <br />[size=12pt]You dont know who it is so how would you know if thats an insult??? [/size]
    From what I saw, nobody defended anyone here. You were only asked to cut the insults, regardless about whom or what you are talking.<br />You don't know who it is either! Then why do you feel free to call that person "weirdo and sick"? How would YOU know??<br />Regardless of who Front is, your phrases were insulting. <br />And even if in the end, Front proves to be a troll, would you feel better after you insulted him? Do you think that's the ultimate solution to the problem?<br /><br /><br />
    on 1356625038:
    Ive been reading this forum since 2009 so dont say shit about how long ive been here.
    Once again : why do you use words like sh_t ? Do you think you're more convincing?<br />If you have been watching the forum since 2009, then you should remember the numerous attacks against this forum and ridiculous accusations like supposedly  people  behind this forum are working with Sony and the Illuminati. You should also remember the numerous users who came here to attack and insult either TS or Front. But that's all they managed to do... TIME proved them wrong. Because while their accusations and insults never led to indisputable truth, parts of what both TS and Front said proved either correct or has been validated by the family.<br />Nobody says we can be 100% certain about either Front or TS!<br />But from here to call them weirdos and sick and whatever.... it's a LOOOng way.<br />You need to understand that you are free to challenge them both , you may say whatever you want to negate them, but use a civilized language and nobody would threaten you with a BAN.<br />There have been many users like that , but they were polite...and if I recall well, both TS and Front patiently and kindly replied to those people on various occasions... <br /><br />@YoungMack: Go back and read Front and TS posts and you'll see what I'm talking about!
  • Yes I read it sweet
  • Hahah ok sim.
  • Im sorry.... Hail front and ts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That better ??????? Everyone is so nice until you say<br />something they dont wanna hear!!!!
    on 1356627512:
    <br />Im sorry.... Hail front and ts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That better ??????? Everyone is so nice until you say<br />something they dont wanna hear!!!!<br />
    <br /><br />That's it. Goodbye YM.

on 1356627512:
    <br />Im sorry.... Hail front and ts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That better ??????? Everyone is so nice until you say<br />something they dont wanna hear!!!!
    <br />Why do you go to the extremes?<br />Nobody said you should praise them either! <br />For you it's either insulting OR praising?<br />Try some equilibrium, take the "road in" the middle! Stay calm, be polite, that's all.
    on 1356626544:
    <br />So let me get this straight.... No ban threating for me insulting Pearl Jr calling her a racist c#$t<br />but when I say IF thats IF front is a fake insider hes a weirdo I get threatened numerous times <br />and also another mod jumping on me??????? Wow!!!!!!<br />
    <br /><br />Regarding the thread about Pearl Jr. and her racist blog and other racist statements she made in interviews : I think you have short memory , @YoungMack !<br />You need to go back to that thread and read CAREFULLY everything that everyone wrote there! While there were indeed a few users who went a bit too far and insulted Pearl Jr. about her looks and stuff like that, most of the users who posted there (me included), remained respectful and objective in their opinions about Pearl's racism! What was attacked there was her racist opinions, not the person in question! And I personally reacted when certain users mocked her for how she looks like! because that was NOT the issue debated there! We weren't criticizing her physical aspect, but her racists statements! <br />So don't try to make this look like people here are unjust or subjective, because that isn't true!
    Sim, I got it. He is banned and can't read anymore. Don't waste your time, he has had attention enough.

on 1356628865:
    <br />Sim, I got it. He is banned and can't read anymore. Don't waste your time, he has had attention enough.<br />
    <br /><br />I know you banned him, but I am writing for those users who maybe don't know what happened and reading what @YoungMack ; wrote could lead them to confusion and wrong ideas about this forum and all of us here<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    Well mr. Front....<br /><br />Seems you have to start searching for another DJ for the BAM-party..  :D
  • on 1356629827:
    <br />Well mr. Front....<br /><br />Seems you have to start searching for another DJ for the BAM-party..  :D<br />
    <br /><br />Funny you mention that Jos.  I had detected a shift in attitude and entitlement in YM after that comment had been made.  I guess Front wasn't kowtowing enough to him for his liking.  An ego can be a dangerous thing...lol...smh.  Not to worry though...I'm sure that there will be a looooooog line formed to fill that DJ position.  :icon_lol: