Official back & Front thread

Comments

• Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1356934625:
    <br />Regarding Spike Lee and the N word controversy with QT - I don't think it's related at all to the missing N in the hoax community.  JMHO.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree. I'm not seeing the connection either  :icon_e_geek:<br /><br /><br />Being African American myself, this whole "N" word controversy takes on a very different meaning and one not related to the hoax. <br /><br /><br />Perhaps I'm seeing it differently because of how it affects me (personally), which is fine - I just don't see it in terms of relating to the hoax. JMHO :icon_neutral:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • This just in...<br /><br /><br />Jackie Jackson‏@JackieJackson5<;br /><br />#BestMemories2012 being on stage with my brothers again and especially feeling MJ's presence in the house<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Snoopy71, although I do appreciate your understanding that there's no relation to Front's missing N, there certainly seems to me to be whispers here.<br /><br />Sweetsunset<br />
    ellyd on December 30, 2012, 03:18:20 AM<br />What is the whoopla about?<br /><br />I took it as "DJAGO UNCHAINED" which sounds like "Jacko unchained" and even though the name as such is unpleasant, the experience is exactly this: <br />MJ unchained, everywhere and taking over.<br />Just the truth.
    <br /><br />You know what ellyd I read 3 different TMZ's articles during these past let's say 20 days and I was wondering: does it have any relation with our dear Front's "N" (and some family tweets) and it was very funny because if you check TMZ's articles out you can find out that they already talked twice about it and this third time was like VERY BLATANT to my eyes because they wrote the "N" word very big like they wanted us to notice it and post it on this forum  since they talked about slavery in this movie (and [size=12pt]was released on Christmas Day) and as you very well said this slave is finally unchained (Jacko Unchained) so it must be similar to our Michael's real life story that he has lived in the slavery of making money like a singing and dancing machine his whole life (hence his songs "Slave to the Rhythm" and "Free" from his last "Bad 25 album")[/size], furthermore my guess is that this is a very blatant CLUE since Front's "Ns" were missing in many of his posts and now we find out that Quentin Tarantino's "Django Unchained" is overusing them in his movie, so now we know why the damn "Ns" were missing all over from the beginning of this hoax and it's because Quentin Tarantino stole them to be used in his movie
      <br /><br />Going back to SOTT.<br />
    We could talk about the past.<br />We could talk about Sony.<br />We could talk about the Dixie Chicks.<br />We could talk about Enron.<br />We could talk about lies.<br />We could talk about audits, and silence so bought.<br />We could talk about missing royalty payments.<br />But let us not.<br />Let us concentrate on the future.<br />But it is difficult to mention the future,<br />Without mentioning the past.<br />For, it is out of the past that the future will arise, so strong and stable.<br />Invincible of past, masked and suffocated, by artist and label.<br />The album cries.<br />Contained efforts riddled in pop perfection, but even so,<br />From the start, blemished by the creator’s own lies, the album cried.<br />All in response to uncertainty, as strategized by his own perceptive eyes,<br />Its heart was chosen missing, but transplants are known to save lives.<br />Out of the future comes Invincible, masked, and fully disguised.<br />The mother dies. But the baby will not cry.<br />The baby, never-before-seen, new born, enriched with heart and life.<br />The baby is alive… Invincible disguised.<br />Transplants. Leveraged efforts. Silent sessions.<br />The divergence of data and truth.<br />The story remaining broken, for the truth must be left untold.<br />Knowers knowing only what they need to know, for the tale must be sold.<br />Pieces circulate, as people play their role.<br />With few knowing rhyme and riddle today,<br />A product of electric intensity, hovers not so far away.<br />Fantasies and fears will soon converge to the promise land, the formation of a new album.<br />A mark of strategic planning, optimized and well underway.<br />The baby will shine, even though the mother has died.<br />[size=12pt]One thing to remember is that the cell is open.<br />Remember that.<br />The cell is open.<br />I pray you remember that.[/size]<br />Soon, the face will seem familiar, for a theft has taken place.<br />Remember what I have told you, it will all make sense one day.<br />They said he was finished,<br />Making the mistake, of reaching full conclusion on half truth.<br />The mother’s demise was certain, so the plan was made fool-proof.<br />Half the truth, saved, in replacement of half lies.<br />Sorry you had to suffer, but transplants are known to save lives.<br />What’s old is new again.<br />Past investments lead to future payments.<br />Its time to cash in. The baby will shine.
    <br />http://truenewszone.wordpress.com/2012/08/22/sott-lttw-archive-2002/
  • MJonmind - looking at SOTT's post now in relation to what is currently going on it makes a whole lot of sense. I don't know about you but when I saw "masked" I had the vision that Michael started wearing the mask for various reasons, but one of them could have been to mask his appearance as an illusion and another could be an interpretation of what is said in Sott's post - he felt suffocated, silenced.<br /><br />Quote<br />******************************<br />For, it is out of the past that the future will arise, so strong and stable.<br />Invincible of past, masked and suffocated, by artist and label.<br />The album cries.<br />******************************<br /><br />I wonder if, when MJ returns, if he will have the need to ever wear the mask again.<br /><br />Blessings
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    bam023feat.jpg<br /><br />^^ IDK if there's a connection or a clue but I found it interesting...
  • Sim - thank you for that! I don't know either but the words "The Best Is Yet To Come" bring hope that the best is indeed yet to come.<br /><br />Blessings to you in 2013~
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    @voiceforthesilent : thank you ! let's hope for the BEST for everyone!<br />hugs  :bearhug:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br /><br />Is anyone else secretly hoping and praying for a New Year's Eve BAM?  I know this hoax may still go on for a while but I was just thinking that tonight might make sense, especially when "it's close to midnight".  Almost everyone in North America will still be up then.  People on the other side of the world will be too, for the most part, as it will be daytime.  Seems like an opportune time for everyone in the world, gives that many more people the chance to witness it.<br /><br /><br />Whatever happens, I hope for the best for everyone in 2013!
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    on 1357002713:
    <br /><br /><br />Is anyone else secretly hoping and praying for a New Year's Eve BAM?  I know this hoax may still go on for a while but I was just thinking that tonight might make sense, especially when "it's close to midnight".  Almost everyone in North America will still be up then.  People on the other side of the world will be too, for the most part, as it will be daytime.  Seems like an opportune time for everyone in the world, gives that many more people the chance to witness it.<br /><br /><br />Whatever happens, I hope for the best for everyone in 2013!<br />
    <br /><br />@Andrea...you're not alone lol.  At the least, I'm still hoping for a Sign or update...but with a BAM those wouldn't matter lol.  Either way, we'll be ok  :icon_razz:<br /><br />Wishing everyone a great 2013!<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • on 1357003232:
    <br />
    on 1357002713:
    <br /><br /><br />Is anyone else secretly hoping and praying for a New Year's Eve BAM?  I know this hoax may still go on for a while but I was just thinking that tonight might make sense, especially when "it's close to midnight".  Almost everyone in North America will still be up then.  People on the other side of the world will be too, for the most part, as it will be daytime.  Seems like an opportune time for everyone in the world, gives that many more people the chance to witness it.<br /><br /><br />Whatever happens, I hope for the best for everyone in 2013!<br />
    <br /><br />@Andrea...you're not alone lol.  At the least, I'm still hoping for a Sign or update...but with a BAM those wouldn't matter lol.  Either way, we'll be ok  :icon_razz:<br /><br />Wishing everyone a great 2013!<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br />I believe tonight will be the perfect setting for the BAM. I'm keeping my fingers crossed...  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile<br /><br />Love you all <3
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1357003606:
    <br />
    on 1357003232:
    <br />
    on 1357002713:
    <br /><br />@Andrea...you're not alone lol.  At the least, I'm still hoping for a Sign or update...but with a BAM those wouldn't matter lol.  Either way, we'll be ok  :icon_razz:<br /><br />Wishing everyone a great 2013!<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br />I believe tonight will be the perfect setting for the BAM. I'm keeping my fingers crossed...  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile<br /><br />Love you all <3<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Thanks BTC and bonnie.  I'm sure tonight is on everyone's mind in some way so just keeping it real, LOL.  Also would fit in nicely with TS's deadline.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I'm not even going to get my hopes up for a bam tonight.. or any other night. Too many times it just ends in disappointment. If MJ ever bams, it will just be pure surprise. If you don't expect things, you won't get disappointed, right?<br /><br />HaPpY NeW yEaR!  :multiplespotting:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1357002713:
    <br /><br /><br />1:21 a.m. here and waiting ... Happy 2013 to all, I fear that this hoax will extended, keep the faith, "the best is yet to come"  :)
  • Sorry I may be missing something here but ... Front is now officially a fake informer right? <br /><br />Its the 1st Jan 2013 and still no BAM?
    on 1357015149:
    <br />Sorry I may be missing something here but ... Front is now officially a fake informer right? <br /><br />Its the 1st Jan 2013 and still no BAM?<br />
    <br /><br />It's TS_comments that said Michael would Bam by January 1, 2013, not Front. And besides, in California (which TS said the hoax is based off California time) it's only 8:50 PM on December 31... there's still a whole 27 hours left.  :icon_e_smile:
    on 1357015883:
    <br />
    on 1357015149:
    <br />Sorry I may be missing something here but ... Front is now officially a fake informer right? <br /><br />Its the 1st Jan 2013 and still no BAM?<br />
    <br /><br />It's TS_comments that said Michael would Bam by January 1, 2013, not Front. And besides, in California (which TS said the hoax is based off California time) it's only 8:50 PM on December 31... there's still a whole 27 hours left.  :icon_e_smile:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Thanks Katy, I did not know when California, is not all that even :woohoo2:
  • on 1357016431:
    <br />
    on 1357015883:
    <br />
    on 1357015149:
    <br /><br />It's TS_comments that said Michael would Bam by January 1, 2013, not Front. And besides, in California (which TS said the hoax is based off California time) it's only 8:50 PM on December 31... there's still a whole 27 hours left.  :icon_e_smile:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Thanks Katy, I did not know when California, is not all that even :woohoo2:<br />
    <br /><br />Oh yes sorry my mistake! lol so is anyone expecting a BAM within that time then or are we now thinking next year would be more likely? <br />With the L.O.V.E
    Well.... i would hope 2012 or at least January 1st... but TS posted about a delay in the court appeal: www.thisisalsoit.com<br /><br />and you're welcome, marumjj  :icon_e_smile: it's now 9:40PM in California.  :woohoo2:
    on 1357018814:
    <br />Well.... i would hope 2012 or at least January 1st... but TS posted about a delay in the court appeal: www.thisisalsoit.com<br /><br />and you're welcome, marumjj  :icon_e_smile: it's now 9:40PM in California.  :woohoo2:<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks Katy! ok, 9.40pm in California, .... are 26 h. to complete 01-Jan-13, we still have a chance (God help us) I think I'll sleep now, hugs  :penguin:
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1357003232:
    <br />
    on 1357002713:
    <br /><br />Me too...I am expecting an update from TS. <br />All the best for the New Year everyone.
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    :beerchug: Happy New Year everyone, Front  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile Michael<br /><br />Don't know what's to happen next, but the latest is only Paris recent tweet - the lyrics to Motley Crue dr.feelgood album... :suspect:<br />@ParisJackson<;br />without you , there's no change .. my nights and days are gray .. if I reached out and touched the rain ,, it just wouldn't feel the same .. <br /><br />And the other part of the song is... <br /><br />"Without you in my life<br />I'd slowly wilt and die<br />But with you by my side<br />You're the reason I'm alive<br />But with you in my life<br />You're the reason I'm alive<br />But without you"
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    Anyone seen this on the TMZ page on the side? <br /><br />RR_mysterious_deaths_4.jpg
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    The day has come, 1.1.13,  the day I would either be overjoyed, or would be considering how to move forward from here.<br /><br />Of course, this wasn't some date I'd dreamed up on my own as a deadline.  I have been too trusting of others' confident words without the 'evidence' that, in this case, can only come with hindsight.<br /><br />I don't mind telling you it doesn't feel like a 'happy new year' to me.  I have a sad and heavy heart.<br /><br />Front says we should give Michael some space.  Does that mean he'd rather like us all to go away now, leave him alone, let him do his own thing in his own time - have we fulfilled any 'need' or use he may have once had for us?  Have we become a source of irritation?<br /><br />All I know is, for my own sanity, what's left of it, I can't hang around endlessly in this 'waiting room'.  :icon_e_sad:<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    I still hold hope for 2/1/13 since that's the number position of each letter of BAM.... Mostly likely won't be but it's another date to look forward too... well Children going back to school after the summer holidays also another reason to look forward to around that date... <br /><br />anyways 1st January 2013 isn't over yet... in any country... I never thought a BAM would happen while half of America was sleeping or about to sleep, it's midnight or just after.. I would think that if he was going to BAM it would be later in a day.. or evening.. After he BAMS, he would be up all night with the media circus flying around... wouldn't it be exhausting for him and his kids? could he just BAM and then say "Ok shows over guys, I'm off home to sleep for a while" ? but Who knows.<br /><br />Hope everyone had a good new years eve and brought in the new year in with style. <br /><br /> :beerchug:<br /><br />
  • @Curls, its all good...I know what you mean, maybe just give it some time and see what's yet to come. Let your mind meditate for a bit, although I know the waiting room or whatever dull name you want to call it is filled with nothing to do but to procrastinate endless thoughts and roads. But it'll be all ok, its cool.