Official back & Front thread

Comments

• emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1356821997:
    <br />Since we are discussing on this thread about the "N" word I find it very odd that TMZ has already posted 3 almost consecutive days an article about "N" word and Spike Lee, although in this case the "N" is not missing but overused, lol:<br /><br />"DJANGO UNCHAINED"<br />[size=18pt]N-WORD CONTROVERSY[/size]<br />YOU BE THE JUDGE<br /><br />1228-django-unchained-3.jpg<br /><br />Spike Lee is boycotting Quentin Tarantino's "Django Unchained" because the N-word is used 110 times. Interesting, since Spike has used the N-word in some of his flicks. So we gotta ask ...<br /><br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/29/django-unchained-n-word-you-be-the-judge-spike-lee-quentin-tarantino/<br /><br />Check it out here:<br /><br />http://www.contactmusic.com/news/django-unchained-script-could-have-been-a-novelquentin-tarantino_3423463<br />
    <br />Thank you sweetsunset  :icon_razz: this is another reminder that TMZ are watching and reading us, even during holidays. That Michael Jackson T- shirt is like cherry on the top of the cake  :icon_razz:
  • on 1356859100:
    <br />What is the whoopla about?<br /><br />I took it as "DJAGO UNCHAINED" which sounds like "Jacko unchained" and even though the name as such is unpleasant, the experience is exactly this: <br />MJ unchained, everywhere and taking over.<br />Just the truth.<br />
    <br /><br />You know what ellyd I read 3 different TMZ's articles during these past let's say 20 days and I was wondering: does it have any relation with our dear Front's "N" (and some family tweets) and it was very funny because if you check TMZ's articles out you can find out that they already talked twice about it and this third time was like VERY BLATANT to my eyes because they wrote the "N" word very big like they wanted us to notice it and post it on this forum :LolLolLolLol: since they talked about slavery in this movie (and was released on Christmas Day) and as you very well said this slave is finally unchained (Jacko Unchained) so it must be similar to our Michael's real life story that he has lived in the slavery of making money like a singing and dancing machine his whole life (hence his songs "Slave to the Rhythm" and "Free" from his last "Bad 25 album"), furthermore my guess is that this is a very blatant CLUE since Front's "Ns" were missing in many of his posts and now we find out that Quentin Tarantino's "Django Unchained" is overusing them in his movie, so now we know why the damn "Ns" were missing all over from the beginning of this hoax and it's because Quentin Tarantino stole them to be used in his movie  :icon_lol:<br /><br />ps: you are welcome beautiful emulik.
  • on 1356866362:
    <br />
    on 1356821997:
    <br />Since we are discussing on this thread about the "N" word I find it very odd that TMZ has already posted 3 almost consecutive days an article about "N" word and Spike Lee, although in this case the "N" is not missing but overused, lol:<br /><br />"DJANGO UNCHAINED"<br />[size=18pt]N-WORD CONTROVERSY[/size]<br />YOU BE THE JUDGE<br /><br />1228-django-unchained-3.jpg<br /><br />Spike Lee is boycotting Quentin Tarantino's "Django Unchained" because the N-word is used 110 times. Interesting, since Spike has used the N-word in some of his flicks. So we gotta ask ...<br /><br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/29/django-unchained-n-word-you-be-the-judge-spike-lee-quentin-tarantino/<br /><br />Check it out here:<br /><br />http://www.contactmusic.com/news/django-unchained-script-could-have-been-a-novelquentin-tarantino_3423463<br />
    <br />Thank you sweetsunset  :icon_razz: this is another reminder that TMZ are watching and reading us, even during holidays. That Michael Jackson T- shirt is like cherry on the top of the cake  :icon_razz:<br />
    <br /><br />Wow good catch emulik, I didn't notice that Spike lee's tee shirt with MJ on it.  :th_bravo:
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Reminds me... Spike Lee tweeted this xmas eve, maybe to do with tmz DL story.<br /><br />spike2.jpg<br /><br />@SpikeLee<;br />A Gem From My Vault.MJ's ID From THEY DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT US-Prison Version Short Film.SHAMON. pic.twitter.com/6NeFb8Vf <br /><br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    So that is Mike's handwriting, isn't it? TRuly reminds me of .....
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    on 1356895871:
    <br />So that is Mike's handwriting, isn't it? TRuly reminds me of .....<br />
    <br /><br />Of this ? ( TRuth ) <br /><br />1x1gfujt5ei2wse7pb62.png
  • The TMZ article mentions that the n-word was mentioned 110 times. It would be interesting if there were also 110 missing N's from Front's posts.
  • on 1356907551:
    <br />The TMZ article mentions that the n-word was mentioned 110 times. It would be interesting if there were also 110 missing N's from Front's posts.<br />
    <br /><br />Well I was thinking the same but you have to count the family tweets and TS if he had any missing "N" on his posts. Anyway for me this TMZ article is the one that more clearly conveys that MJ's hoax is to end, it seems to say: we found the lost "Ns" and Michael will be finally free to BAM if CM helps and is not delayed to file the appeal brief again :icon_lol:.
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1356907551:
    <br />The TMZ article mentions that the n-word was mentioned 110 times. It would be interesting if there were also 110 missing N's from Front's posts.<br />
    <br /><br />wow 110 and they're counting. It's so wrong.<br /> I counted 19 in Fro_t posts  :icon_geek: i'm bored.<br /><br />
    on 1356895871:
    <br /><br />TRuly looks FRo_tish
  • on 1356911859:
    <br />
    on 1356907551:
    <br /><br />wow 110 and they're counting. It's so wrong.<br /> I counted 19 in Fro_t posts  :icon_geek: i'm bored.<br /><br />
    on 1356895871:
    <br /><br />TRuly looks FRo_tish<br />
    <br /><br />I wouldn't take the 110 times literally.<br />Concerning the handwriting I don't see any similitude unless Michael has parkinson's disease  :icon_eek:
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    Well, if someone could make a screenshot of the Bad25 doc. where at some point a lady (I'm sorry, don't know her name) reads some notes which Michael had written for Smooth Criminal, maybe we can see a bit better of the Handwriting of Front & Michael are the same ?
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    sweetsunset & everyone here: great job on that TMZ article about the N !!!  :icon_e_wink:  :th_bravo: that is hoaxy, Michaelish, Fro_tish, you name it! loll  :thjajaja121:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    So was TNZ created to highlight the letter "N" early on? <br />I was always a little not understanding when it came to them....why TNZ? <br />Just a knock-off of TMZ?  <br /><br />LOVE
  • voiceforthesilent ~  the reason i posted about most famous person 2013 is because this IS a mj board with mj FANS.<br />and i thought (like me) his fans would want to make sure that he won.  esp because he IS #1 & DESERVES TO WIN. <br />i agree with your feelings of it being a (pay) scam.  but scam or not mike deserves to WIN  :michael-jackson:  :moonwalk_:  :michael_jackson-1135:
  • on 1356921278:
    <br />voiceforthesilent ~  the reason i posted about most famous person 2013 is because this IS a mj board with mj FANS.<br />and i thought (like me) his fans would want to make sure that he won.  esp because he IS #1 & DESERVES TO WIN. <br />i agree with your feelings of it being a (pay) scam.  but scam or not mike deserves to WIN  :michael-jackson:  :moonwalk_:  :michael_jackson-1135:<br />
    <br /><br />I agree with you - he does deserve to win, if it's legitimate. However, there are other sections for contests, etc., that might be a better place to get noticed than hidden in here. But it probably doesn't matter as it seems everyone is now posting everything in 2-3 threads. <br /><br />Blessings
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I don't usually do this, but....<br />I really wish Front would post something, anything.......  <br />Guess it must be my end-of-year sentimentalities showing through.<br />So, how 'bout it Front....knock this thread straight with a home-run<br />picture or something special to ring in 2013?  <br /><br />I would like to wish you the best for 2013...whoever you are.  <br />Being that you seem to like puzzles...here are a few to keep you<br />entertained:  <br /><br />newyearvocab.png<br /><br />newyearword.png<br /><br />newyearcross.png<br /><br />Blessings to you always.....<br />and a very Happy New Year!<br /><br />happy_new_year_rainbow_stars.gif<br /><br /><br />
  • Regarding Spike Lee and the N word controversy with QT - I don't think it's related at all to the missing N in the hoax community.  JMHO.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    This talking about the use of the ‘N-word’, reminds me of when MJ in 2002 said Matolla had said it, and raised a huge controversy.<br />
    But Jackson may have taken a wrong turn when he turned the fight for him into a fight against Mottola. Claiming that Mottola had used the "N-word" to refer to an unidentified black Sony artist, Jackson singled out the company chairman for being "mean ... a racist ... and very, very, very devilish.
    <br />http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1455976/michael-jackson-calls-tommy-mottola-racist.jhtml<br /><br />Then about the movie, I'd say TMZ is being intentional.<br /><br />Trailer 1 -3  of ‘Django Unchained’.<br /> /> /> /><br />
    Django Unchained, the film was released on December 25, 2012 in North America.[5][6]<br /><br />Plot<br />In 1858, Django (Jamie Foxx) and his wife, Broomhilda (Kerry Washington) are sold at a slave auction. While Broomhilda is sold to an unknown buyer, Django is bought by the Speck brothers (James Remar and James Russo). When Django and a number of slaves are being transported across the country, the Brothers are confronted by Dr. King Schultz (Christoph Waltz), a German bounty hunter who uses his former profession as a dentist as a cover. Schultz frees Django and kills one of the Speck brothers, leaving the other trapped. He reveals that he sought out Django because Django can identify the Brittle brothers, a band of ruthless killers with a price on their heads. Schultz and Django come to an agreement: in exchange for helping locate the Brittle brothers, Schultz will free Django from slavery and help him rescue Broomhilda from Calvin Candie (Leonardo DiCaprio), a plantation owner who is as charming as he is brutal. On his plantation, Candyland, male slaves are trained to fight to the death for sport, while female slaves are forced into prostitution. Django agrees, and the two go after Candie and the Brittle gang.<br />After hunting down and killing the Brittle brothers, Schultz takes on Django as his associate in bounty hunting. Django is initially uneasy about his newfound role, but soon proves himself to be talented. After collecting a number of bounties, Schultz and Django confirm that Calvin Candie is Broomhilda's current owner. After scoring an invitation to Candyland, they devise a plan where the two of them pose as potential purchasers of one of Candie's slave fighters to reach Broomhilda. Upon their arrival, Schultz introduces Django as his equal, which causes hostility at Candyland, where racism is extreme. They are shocked to witness a slave executed by having attack dogs tear him apart, but quickly come to an agreement to purchase a fighting slave. Schultz improvises on their plan and also purchases Broomhilda, claiming that as a fortuitous coincidence he noticed that Broomhilda speaks German and felt that she would help alleviate his nostalgia for his mother tongue.<br />The plan goes awry when Candie's head slave Stephen (Samuel L. Jackson), who is as racist as his white entourage, realizes that Schultz and Django are more interested in Broomhilda than purchasing a fighter. Correctly deducing that Django and Broomhilda are husband and wife, Stephen informs Candie, who, armed with this information, demands $12,000 for Broomhilda or else he will kill her in front of Django. Left with no other choice, they agree, but Candie's humiliating behavior enrages Schultz, who kills him after the paperwork finalizing the sale is completed. Schultz is shot as Django tries to escape Candyland, slaughtering most of the household before being subdued. As punishment, Stephen arranges for Django to be sent to a coal mine and worked to death. En route to the mine, Django convinces the slave drivers that he is a bounty hunter, showing them the handbill from his first kill as proof of his claims. Once freed, he kills the slave drivers and rides back to Candyland.<br />Once inside the plantation, Django continues his slaughter of the household, planting dynamite as he goes. He leaves Stephen alive inside the mansion and takes the certificate of freedom that Candie signed for Broomhilda as part of the purchase agreement before his death. Finally free, Django and Broomhilda ride away from Candyland as the dynamite explodes, killing Stephen and wiping Candyland off the map
    <br /><br />
    Controversy<br />Spill.com critics have criticized the film's heavy usage of the word "nigger".[55] However, some reviewers[56] have defended the usage of the language by pointing out the historic context of race and slavery in America.[57] Some reviews criticized the film for being ultra-violent.[58]<br />The premiere of Django was canceled following the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting on December 14, 2012.[59]<br />Filmmaker Spike Lee, in an interview with Vibe magazine said he would not see the film, explaining "All I'm going to say is that it's disrespectful to my ancestors. That's just me...I'm not speaking on behalf of anybody else."[60]Lee later tweeted, "American Slavery Was Not A Sergio Leone Spaghetti Western. It Was A Holocaust. My Ancestors Are Slaves. Stolen From Africa. I Will Honor Them."[61] Tavis Smiley also sarcastically tweeted, "Django Unchained --- a spoof on slavery: Hollywood's Christmas gift for Negroes. Thanks, you shouldn't have."[62]<br />While hosting NBC's Saturday Night Live, Jamie Foxx joked about being excited “to kill all the white people in the movie.”[63] Jeff Kuhner wrote a reaction to the SNL skit for The Washington Times: "Anti-white bigotry has become embedded in our postmodern culture. Take “Django Unchained.” The movie boils down to one central theme: the white man as devil — a moral scourge who must be eradicated like a lethal virus."[64]
    <br /><br />
    This is just something from out in left field...<br /><br />Front from Sept 30,11 posted this pic.<br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQffAxUTjD64IEP6akh_u8fBkUn3ILZcGPclR9aCffLvvWmKHGQ1A&t=1<br />Yesterday when I was watching this random video, I happened upon this pic at 1:18:54. I’m sure it’s a coincidence, but spooky.<br />Or maybe it's just good for a laugh! :icon_lol: :icon_e_confused: :icon_lol: :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />frontfores.jpg<br /><br />*AGE OF DECEIT* (FULL) Fallen Angels and the New World Order<br /><br /> />
    Still further about racism and the 'N-word', and the possible length of this hoax to completion of 20 years, from 'LookingThroughTheWindow' (MJ most likely) in 2002. If so, then MJ would be vindicated fully only by 2022, another 10 years from now. :icon_eek: <br /><br />
    LTTW’s posts:<br />The bottom line is this is happening and it is do to do with race; from the record companies taking advantage of minority artists, Mottola’s being a racist and the way the press chose to report on stories which centre on racial issues.<br />Standing up for the tough issues is never going to be easy and perhaps not popular. The press will continue to slam this but so fcuking what? This is all about sticking by your convictions and standing up when it counts and I know where I stand — firmly and squarely behind Michael Jackson. If this train is moving to fast for you, and you do not have the stomach for what is going on, then simply step off. But as was the case when Ali lit the Olympic torch at Atlanta, [size=12pt]when this, in 20 years, is talked about as a defining moment in popular culture, and perhaps Michael Jackson is once again embraced[/size], be sure it is your victory and your moment to celebrate.<br />http://truenewszone.wordpress.com/2012/08/22/sott-lttw-archive-2002/
    <br /><br />An interesting comment implying MJ planned (at least partly) his trial.<br />
    cheetah says:<br />October 2, 2012 at 10:44 am<br />So he DESIGNED 2003 trial… Two doors optional. The death one need him escape; or the live one regain his reputation. Both for redeeming his majesty…. MJ must be too young when 1993 and he must have regreted later years of the imparlance his short-sighted think-tank suggested… SOTT came for 2003 trial the possible escape and BACK came for TII the must escape?
    <br />
  • voiceforthesilent ~ i wasn't aware of contest boards ect.  my motives were strictly strategic. i went to the forums with the most recent posts.  just as,  before & around christmas i posted famous person site on the most popular mj/jackson 5 christmas songs because i knew people would be listening to them.  i guess it comes from my business/marketing experience.  :icon_e_wink:      take care 
  • on 1356916821:
    <br />Well, if someone could make a screenshot of the Bad25 doc. where at some point a lady (I'm sorry, don't know her name) reads some notes which Michael had written for Smooth Criminal, maybe we can see a bit better of the Handwriting of Front & Michael are the same ?<br />
    <br /><br />Jos we don't need to make more comparisons since we arrived to the conclusion that Front's handwritten notes were written by MJ himself, that doesn't mean that Front is Michael although some of us think so, among which I find myself.
  • on 1356917477:
    <br />So was TNZ created to highlight the letter "N" early on? <br />I was always a little not understanding when it came to them....why TNZ? <br />Just a knock-off of TMZ?  <br /><br />LOVE<br />
    <br /><br />Hmmmmm :icon_question: :moonwalk_:
  • on 1356940074:
    <br />This talking about the use of the ‘N-word’, reminds me of when MJ in 2002 said Matolla had said it, and raised a huge controversy.<br />
    But Jackson may have taken a wrong turn when he turned the fight for him into a fight against Mottola. Claiming that Mottola had used the "N-word" to refer to an unidentified black Sony artist, Jackson singled out the company chairman for being "mean ... a racist ... and very, very, very devilish.
    <br />http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1455976/michael-jackson-calls-tommy-mottola-racist.jhtml<br /><br />Then about the movie, I'd say TMZ is being intentional.<br /><br />Trailer 1 -3  of ‘Django Unchained’.<br /> /> /> /><br />
    Django Unchained, the film was released on December 25, 2012 in North America.[5][6]<br /><br />Plot<br />In 1858, Django (Jamie Foxx) and his wife, Broomhilda (Kerry Washington) are sold at a slave auction. While Broomhilda is sold to an unknown buyer, Django is bought by the Speck brothers (James Remar and James Russo). When Django and a number of slaves are being transported across the country, the Brothers are confronted by Dr. King Schultz (Christoph Waltz), a German bounty hunter who uses his former profession as a dentist as a cover. Schultz frees Django and kills one of the Speck brothers, leaving the other trapped. He reveals that he sought out Django because Django can identify the Brittle brothers, a band of ruthless killers with a price on their heads. Schultz and Django come to an agreement: in exchange for helping locate the Brittle brothers, Schultz will free Django from slavery and help him rescue Broomhilda from Calvin Candie (Leonardo DiCaprio), a plantation owner who is as charming as he is brutal. On his plantation, Candyland, male slaves are trained to fight to the death for sport, while female slaves are forced into prostitution. Django agrees, and the two go after Candie and the Brittle gang.<br />After hunting down and killing the Brittle brothers, Schultz takes on Django as his associate in bounty hunting. Django is initially uneasy about his newfound role, but soon proves himself to be talented. After collecting a number of bounties, Schultz and Django confirm that Calvin Candie is Broomhilda's current owner. After scoring an invitation to Candyland, they devise a plan where the two of them pose as potential purchasers of one of Candie's slave fighters to reach Broomhilda. Upon their arrival, Schultz introduces Django as his equal, which causes hostility at Candyland, where racism is extreme. They are shocked to witness a slave executed by having attack dogs tear him apart, but quickly come to an agreement to purchase a fighting slave. Schultz improvises on their plan and also purchases Broomhilda, claiming that as a fortuitous coincidence he noticed that Broomhilda speaks German and felt that she would help alleviate his nostalgia for his mother tongue.<br />The plan goes awry when Candie's head slave Stephen (Samuel L. Jackson), who is as racist as his white entourage, realizes that Schultz and Django are more interested in Broomhilda than purchasing a fighter. Correctly deducing that Django and Broomhilda are husband and wife, Stephen informs Candie, who, armed with this information, demands $12,000 for Broomhilda or else he will kill her in front of Django. Left with no other choice, they agree, but Candie's humiliating behavior enrages Schultz, who kills him after the paperwork finalizing the sale is completed. Schultz is shot as Django tries to escape Candyland, slaughtering most of the household before being subdued. As punishment, Stephen arranges for Django to be sent to a coal mine and worked to death. En route to the mine, Django convinces the slave drivers that he is a bounty hunter, showing them the handbill from his first kill as proof of his claims. Once freed, he kills the slave drivers and rides back to Candyland.<br />Once inside the plantation, Django continues his slaughter of the household, planting dynamite as he goes. He leaves Stephen alive inside the mansion and takes the certificate of freedom that Candie signed for Broomhilda as part of the purchase agreement before his death. Finally free, Django and Broomhilda ride away from Candyland as the dynamite explodes, killing Stephen and wiping Candyland off the map
    <br /><br />
    Controversy<br />Spill.com critics have criticized the film's heavy usage of the word "nigger".[55] However, some reviewers[56] have defended the usage of the language by pointing out the historic context of race and slavery in America.[57] Some reviews criticized the film for being ultra-violent.[58]<br />The premiere of Django was canceled following the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting on December 14, 2012.[59]<br />Filmmaker Spike Lee, in an interview with Vibe magazine said he would not see the film, explaining "All I'm going to say is that it's disrespectful to my ancestors. That's just me...I'm not speaking on behalf of anybody else."[60]Lee later tweeted, "American Slavery Was Not A Sergio Leone Spaghetti Western. It Was A Holocaust. My Ancestors Are Slaves. Stolen From Africa. I Will Honor Them."[61] Tavis Smiley also sarcastically tweeted, "Django Unchained --- a spoof on slavery: Hollywood's Christmas gift for Negroes. Thanks, you shouldn't have."[62]<br />While hosting NBC's Saturday Night Live, Jamie Foxx joked about being excited “to kill all the white people in the movie.”[63] Jeff Kuhner wrote a reaction to the SNL skit for The Washington Times: "Anti-white bigotry has become embedded in our postmodern culture. Take “Django Unchained.” The movie boils down to one central theme: the white man as devil — a moral scourge who must be eradicated like a lethal virus."[64]
    <br />
    <br /><br />OMG you have nailed it! "Claiming that Mottola had used the "N-word" to refer to an unidentified black Sony artist" Isn't this the major reason why Michael pulled this hoax off?  :icon_eek:<br />Good job MJonline, like always.
  • [size=14pt]Django Unchained, the film was released on December 25, 2012 in North America.[/size][5][6]<br /><br />Plot<br />In [size=14pt]1858,[/size] Django (Jamie Foxx) and his wife, Broomhilda (Kerry Washington) are sold at a slave auction. While Broomhilda is sold to an unknown buyer, Django is bought by the Speck brothers (James Remar and James Russo). When Django and a number of slaves are being transported across the country, the Brothers are confronted by [size=14pt]Dr. King[/size] Schultz (Christoph Waltz), a German bounty hunter who uses his former profession as a dentist as a cover. Schultz frees Django and kills one of the Speck brothers, leaving the other trapped. He reveals that he sought out Django because Django can identify the Brittle brothers, a band of ruthless killers with a price on their heads. Schultz and Django come to an agreement: in exchange for helping locate the Brittle brothers, Schultz will free Django from slavery and help him rescue Broomhilda from Calvin Candie (Leonardo DiCaprio), a plantation owner who is as charming as he is brutal. On his plantation, [size=14pt]Candyland,[/size] male slaves are trained to fight to the death for sport, while female slaves are forced into prostitution. Django agrees, and the two go after Candie and the Brittle gang.<br />After hunting down and killing the Brittle brothers, Schultz takes on Django as his associate in bounty hunting. Django is initially uneasy about his newfound role, but soon proves himself to be talented. After collecting a number of bounties, Schultz and Django confirm that Calvin Candie is Broomhilda's current owner. After scoring an invitation to Candyland, they devise a plan where the two of them pose as potential purchasers of one of Candie's slave fighters to reach Broomhilda. Upon their arrival, Schultz introduces Django as his equal, which causes hostility at Candyland, where racism is extreme. They are shocked to witness a slave executed by having attack dogs tear him apart, but quickly come to an agreement to purchase a fighting slave. Schultz improvises on their plan and also purchases Broomhilda, claiming that as a fortuitous coincidence he noticed that Broomhilda speaks German and felt that she would help alleviate his nostalgia for his mother tongue.<br />The plan goes awry when Candie's head slave Stephen (Samuel L. Jackson), who is as racist as his white entourage, realizes that Schultz and Django are more interested in Broomhilda than purchasing a fighter. Correctly deducing that Django and Broomhilda are husband and wife, Stephen informs Candie, who, armed with this information, demands $12,000 for Broomhilda or else he will kill her in front of Django. Left with no other choice, they agree, but Candie's humiliating behavior enrages Schultz, who kills him after the paperwork finalizing the sale is completed. Schultz is shot as Django tries to escape Candyland, slaughtering most of the household before being subdued. As punishment, Stephen arranges for Django to be sent to a coal mine and worked to death. En route to the mine, Django convinces the slave drivers that he is a bounty hunter, showing them the handbill from his first kill as proof of his claims. Once freed, he kills the slave drivers and rides back to Candyland.<br />Once inside the plantation, Django continues his slaughter of the household, planting dynamite as he goes. He leaves Stephen alive inside the mansion and takes the certificate of freedom that Candie signed for Broomhilda as part of the purchase agreement before his death. Finally free, Django and Broomhilda ride away from Candyland as the dynamite explodes, killing Stephen and wiping Candyland off the map
    <br /><br /><br />1858  <
    > 1958 (Michael's birth year).<br />Candyland  <---> Neverland<br />Dr. King  <
    > King of Pop.<br /><br /> :icon_eek: :icon_rolleyes: