They've overed their stay
    The fresh blood is ready
    For that crowning new day.

It's moving like clock work
    Steady ticking and tocking
    Hee hee - Wooooooooooo
    Just Keep Watchin'...........

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • As one who embodies "vision" past 20/20, occurrences of the future are often "experienced". But many times this "experience" comes in the form of internal jolts, indicative of something of great significance. Séance hoaxes are not applicable.There are tIMEs when details are sparse, but abundant enough to "see" the grandness, just as it was in this magnetism towards the tHeOrY of sEVEN.

Regarding the above post from November of 2009, keep in mind Shannon Holtz's (TII Dancer) tweet on 06/27/09..."This Is Not It! I can't wait for the day the world witnesses his VISION."

Also remember Ed Alonzo's interview about working on the "magic and illusions" in This Is It and stating that he was hired to bring to fruition Michael's VISION.

Also, the video game due out this holiday season is called "The Experience."
  • And also, we have to remember this priceless treasure find by a brilliant fellow investigator......<br /><br />At 19 seconds, Michael says "KEEP WATCHIN'" in the official trailer for This Is It!  <br /><br />
    <br /><br />These things are such OBVIOUS clues Michael has left for us.  Sometimes, I think he really does LOVE US MORE!  Although that's hard to imagine.  :P <br />We love you, Michael!  And YES! We WILL BE THERE!    :mrgreen:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Also, the video game due out this holiday season is called "The Experience."

Anyone else foreseeing this game won't sell well if there's no MJ related interest generated between now and then?

Gotta be a reason they think this will be popular.

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    At 19 seconds, Michael says "KEEP WATCHIN'" in the official trailer for This Is It!

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I never put that together before. He may well say exactly that......
  • Thank you so much for posting this thread....it's very intersting
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    With all the 'cooincidences' we've had over the past year or so...what's a few more?

Date Back joined MJJC:

30-04-2005 = 7-7

The number of posts still visible:

43 = 7

His total number of posts prior to the deletions:

489 = 21 = 7 7 7

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

And speaking of Back's 'hit list'...gotta love this from him:

(posted in 2006)

Riddle me this
    Riddle me that
    Diane's a slut
    And Roger is fat.

Sneddon is cold
    For lies he told
    And Janut is guilty
    For money she stole

Nancy is crazy
    Her whining's an act
    The bitch is a moonbat
    And probly on crack.

The old guard is over
    The fresh blood is ready

Hee hee - Wooooooooooo

With L.O.V.E. always.

• AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    With all the 'cooincidences' we've had over the past year or so...what's a few more?

Date Back joined MJJC:

30-04-2005 = 7-7

The number of posts still visible:

43 = 7

His total number of posts prior to the deletions:

489 = 21 = 7 7 7

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

And speaking of Back's 'hit list'...gotta love this from him:

(posted in 2006)

Riddle me this
    Riddle me that
    Diane's a slut
    And Roger is fat.

Sneddon is cold
    For lies he told
    And Janut is guilty
    For money she stole

Nancy is crazy
    Her whining's an act
    The bitch is a moonbat
    And probly on crack.

The old guard is over
    The fresh blood is ready

Hee hee - Wooooooooooo

With L.O.V.E. always.

Ha ha ha..hilarious....tell it like it is...Brilliant.

I have been reading the posts by BACK the last few days while TS was MIA.

I had already read some last year when they were posted on MJKIT but since TS started the redirects and all the Updates I hadn't been back to them (no pun intended <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ). I would have to agree it really seems like it could be MJ....he knows SO much from quite a few years ago and the use of all those familiar terms and quotes from This is It can not be a coincidence.

I just love his style...cuts those enemies down in one sentence.
  • I have noted all these bits and bobs and others I cannot even explain. Thank you!
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    There is still a lot of anger in this note (dated 18 November 2009), look at the reference to E Chandler who died in early November.
    (E. Chandler— I hope you left proper notice repenting---the inferno awaits and you shall become a believer in what you didn’t before. HELL is your EQUALIZER. You’ve earned it!
    And the sentence that follows the one above (in the original post from Back), gives the feeling that there is much more happening.
    “With all the ingredients—is it Simmering---can you smell it—how long before the “pie” is done.”

Back also posted 2 lists of named individuals who played a role in MJ lynching (Media or else), I think those lists would be interesting to review in more details versus events that have occurred since the 25th June. Some interesting names there!
    http://img340.imageshack.us/i/trial.jpg/ post 2005 trial list + Note the reference to "Matolla" in the first post
    http://img158.imageshack.us/f/mediafailed.jpg/ last post on 21/08/06

With L.O.V.E

this was posted on nov 2009????
    really??? I´m lost!!!
    I thought that he didn´t post after june 25...

and about the "pie" is foot in spanish and the performers uses "pie" in spanish like MJ say in TII : They are waiting my cue... (i don´t know how to explain in english, sorry...)
  • But how could we be sure that this posts were not fabricated now?1 It is just too incredible ...the post about 25 June 2006, the 7 digit and all of it - it's just too good to be true <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

But I hope it's true
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    Wowww the list is so long...
    Debbie Rowe SUPER GREEDY <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ..a few month she wanted to have the responsibility of the children ..
    Pricilla Presley ..Harvey Levin .. WawAwaWWwww
  • But how could we be sure that this posts were not fabricated now?1 It is just too incredible ...the post about 25 June 2006, the 7 digit and all of it - it's just too good to be true <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

We know because these are SCREENSHOTS that were taken. They are DATED screenshots, actual pictures/photos of his posts. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

We know because these are SCREENSHOTS that were taken. They are DATED screenshots, actual pictures/photos of his posts. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

And I don't know if my word means much but I did see the 7 day theory and a few other posts on the actual message board right after June 25th.
  • At 19 seconds, Michael says "KEEP WATCHIN'" in the official trailer for This Is It!

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I never put that together before. He may well say exactly that......

Yup I mentioned this point in the original post but I'm glad someone highlighted it because it was just linked. Also, I mentioned this in the original post but when someone called TMZ about the hoax, they said "Keep Watching."

But I hope it's true

All the information we have are direct screenshots from the MJJCommunity forum and there are people from here who are members and have seen the posts for themselves. The same thought crossed my mind regarding the authenticity of the posts but I have not found any single reason to dis-trust what I saw, not ONE! (And I have also seen some recent posts from Black on the MJJC site - Not a member yet but I registered today, maybe I am becoming a Fan - <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> )
    I know it seems to be too good to be true and I wondered whether some of the posts may have been added after the event but this theory does not seem to make sense as Back was already a member of the MJJCommunity in 2005 and reading through comments from MJJC members he was already thought by some members to possibly be MJ based on the content and style of his posts. He never answered any question about his identity! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Furthermore at least one of his later posts (e.g. The one posted on the 18th November 2009) refers back to the Seven days theory! Another indication that this is all real!

So my conclusion is that it is genuine! Unless Back is a super psychic, it is Michael! It is the Man we never Knew! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Waow! Am I really awake or is this a dream?

With L.O.V.E
  • There is still a lot of anger in this note (dated 18 November 2009), look at the reference to E Chandler who died in early November.
    (E. Chandler— I hope you left proper notice repenting---the inferno awaits and you shall become a believer in what you didn’t before. HELL is your EQUALIZER. You’ve earned it!
    And the sentence that follows the one above (in the original post from Back), gives the feeling that there is much more happening.
    “With all the ingredients—is it Simmering---can you smell it—how long before the “pie” is done.”

Back also posted 2 lists of named individuals who played a role in MJ lynching (Media or else), I think those lists would be interesting to review in more details versus events that have occurred since the 25th June. Some interesting names there!
    http://img340.imageshack.us/i/trial.jpg/ post 2005 trial list + Note the reference to "Matolla" in the first post
    http://img158.imageshack.us/f/mediafailed.jpg/ last post on 21/08/06

With L.O.V.E

this was posted on nov 2009????
    really??? I´m lost!!!
    I thought that he didn´t post after june 25...

and about the "pie" is foot in spanish and the performers uses "pie" in spanish like MJ say in TII : They are waiting my cue... (i don´t know how to explain in english, sorry...)

Hello CC - yes Back has been posting well into 2010 (June 2010), I don't think anybody has reported any new posts since then, see some of the later posts in the link below:
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5167&start=25#p184501

With L.O.V.E

But I hope it's true

All the information we have are direct screenshots from the MJJCommunity forum and there are people from here who are members and have seen the posts for themselves. The same thought crossed my mind regarding the authenticity of the posts but I have not found any single reason to dis-trust what I saw, not ONE! (And I have also seen some recent posts from Black on the MJJC site - Not a member yet but I registered today, maybe I am becoming a Fan - <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> )
    I know it seems to be too good to be true and I wondered whether some of the posts may have been added after the event but this theory does not seem to make sense as Back was already a member of the MJJCommunity in 2005 and reading through comments from MJJC members he was already thought by some members to possibly be MJ based on the content and style of his posts. He never answered any question about his identity! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Furthermore at least one of his later posts (e.g. The one posted on the 18th November 2009) refers back to the Seven days theory! Another indication that this is all real!

So my conclusion is that it is genuine! Unless Back is a super psychic, it is Michael! It is the Man we never Knew! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Waow! Am I really awake or is this a dream?

With L.O.V.E

Thank you for clearing this for me. So he still posts there...maybe we should all register there and see for ourselves. It must be Michael or someone who speaks for him. That post about 7 days for sure got my attention. The same about those reflections about Time... The image I have of Michael for sure matches Back's personality as it comes out of his posts. Of course, I might be wrong.

• Thank you for clearing this for me. So he still posts there...maybe we should all register there and see for ourselves. It must be Michael or someone who speaks for him. That post about 7 days for sure got my attention. The same about those reflections about Time... The image I have of Michael for sure matches Back's personality as it comes out of his posts. Of course, I might be wrong.

Guys & Gals, I have been following our funny, cryptic and maddening friend BACK since March with a big smile on my face. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> After nearly a year of this addiction/obsession we all share re finding da troot, I almost gave up around 1st anniversary and crawled so fast out of that infernal rabbit hole I left skid marks, then ran screaming for the nearest exit from hoaxville back into Sanity-land. It didn't last. BACK beckoned me right back into his cyber-den of intrigue and future history books. Man what a trip. BACK is the ONLY reason I still have belief our beloved MJ is not gone from this world.

Be warned though -- if you join MJJC to look for his posts -- I have about 150 of them saved to my hard drive including the 37 that were still there in April 2010 - do NOT make the same mistake I did, which was to send a friend's request to BACK on impulse one day. I was banned from the forum for life! Gee Mike, thanks! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I love this thread, we all gotta --> Keep WATCHIN'
  • <br /><br />Thank you for clearing this for me. So he still posts there...maybe we should all register there and see for ourselves. It must be Michael or someone who speaks for him. That post about 7 days for sure got my attention. The same about those reflections about Time... The image I have of Michael for sure matches Back's personality as it comes out of his posts. Of course, I might be wrong.
    <br /><br />Guys & Gals, I have been following our funny, cryptic and maddening friend BACK since March with a big smile on my face.  <!-- s:D --> :D <!-- s:D -->  After nearly a year of this addiction/obsession we all share re finding da troot, I almost gave up around 1st anniversary and crawled so fast out of that infernal rabbit hole I left skid marks, then ran screaming for the nearest exit from hoaxville back into Sanity-land. It didn't last. BACK beckoned me right back into his cyber-den of intrigue and future history books. Man what a trip. BACK is the ONLY reason I still have belief our beloved MJ is not gone from this world. <br /><br />Be warned though -- if you join MJJC to look for his posts -- I have about 150 of them saved to my hard drive including the 37 that were still there in April 2010 - do NOT make the same mistake I did, which was to send a friend's request to BACK on impulse one day. I was banned from the forum for life! Gee Mike, thanks!  :o ;)    :lol: <br />I love this thread, we all gotta --> Keep WATCHIN'
    <br /><br />Where you really banned just for sending a friend request to Back?  This in itself is interesting!  :shock: <br /><br />I have never been a member of a fan site in my life but as I have just registered for MJJC, assuming that I get accepted (Not a done deal!  ;) ), I better not send a friend request to Back straight away then!  ;) <br /><br />Have you got any interesting posts that are not on here?<br /><br />With L.O.V.E
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    <br /><br />Thank you for clearing this for me. So he still posts there...maybe we should all register there and see for ourselves. It must be Michael or someone who speaks for him. That post about 7 days for sure got my attention. The same about those reflections about Time... The image I have of Michael for sure matches Back's personality as it comes out of his posts. Of course, I might be wrong.
    <br /><br />Guys & Gals, I have been following our funny, cryptic and maddening friend BACK since March with a big smile on my face.  <!-- s:D --> :D <!-- s:D -->  After nearly a year of this addiction/obsession we all share re finding da troot, I almost gave up around 1st anniversary and crawled so fast out of that infernal rabbit hole I left skid marks, then ran screaming for the nearest exit from hoaxville back into Sanity-land. It didn't last. BACK beckoned me right back into his cyber-den of intrigue and future history books. Man what a trip. BACK is the ONLY reason I still have belief our beloved MJ is not gone from this world. <br /><br />Be warned though -- if you join MJJC to look for his posts -- I have about 150 of them saved to my hard drive including the 37 that were still there in April 2010 - do NOT make the same mistake I did, which was to send a friend's request to BACK on impulse one day. I was banned from the forum for life! Gee Mike, thanks!  <!-- s:o --> :o <!-- s:o -->  <!-- s;) --> ;) <!-- s;) -->  <!-- s:lol: --> :lol: <!-- s:lol: --><br /><br />I love this thread, we all gotta --> Keep WATCHIN'
    <br /><br />Where you really banned just for sending a friend request to Back?  This in itself is interesting!  <!-- s:shock: --> :shock: <!-- s:shock: --> <br /><br />I have never been a member of a fan site in my life but as I have just registered for MJJC, assuming that I get accepted (Not a done deal!  <!-- s;) --> ;) <!-- s;) --> ), I better not send a friend request to Back straight away then! <!-- s;) --> ;) <!-- s;) --> <br /><br />Have you got any interesting posts that are not on here?<br /><br />With L.O.V.E
    <br /><br /><br /><br />@FrenchBraid.....I would LOVE it if you could post any other posts that have not been screenshot or shared on this thread. His posts are just so fascinatingG
  • <br /><br />Thank you for clearing this for me. So he still posts there...maybe we should all register there and see for ourselves. It must be Michael or someone who speaks for him. That post about 7 days for sure got my attention. The same about those reflections about Time... The image I have of Michael for sure matches Back's personality as it comes out of his posts. Of course, I might be wrong.
    <br /><br />Guys & Gals, I have been following our funny, cryptic and maddening friend BACK since March with a big smile on my face.  <!-- s:D --> :D <!-- s:D -->  After nearly a year of this addiction/obsession we all share re finding da troot, I almost gave up around 1st anniversary and crawled so fast out of that infernal rabbit hole I left skid marks, then ran screaming for the nearest exit from hoaxville back into Sanity-land. It didn't last. BACK beckoned me right back into his cyber-den of intrigue and future history books. Man what a trip. BACK is the ONLY reason I still have belief our beloved MJ is not gone from this world. <br /><br />Be warned though -- if you join MJJC to look for his posts -- I have about 150 of them saved to my hard drive including the 37 that were still there in April 2010 - do NOT make the same mistake I did, which was to send a friend's request to BACK on impulse one day. I was banned from the forum for life! Gee Mike, thanks!  <!-- s:o --> :o <!-- s:o -->  <!-- s;) --> ;) <!-- s;) -->  <!-- s:lol: --> :lol: <!-- s:lol: --><br /><br />I love this thread, we all gotta --> Keep WATCHIN'
    <br /><br />Where you really banned just for sending a friend request to Back?  This in itself is interesting!  <!-- s:shock: --> :shock: <!-- s:shock: --> <br /><br />I have never been a member of a fan site in my life but as I have just registered for MJJC, assuming that I get accepted (Not a done deal!  <!-- s;) --> ;) <!-- s;) --> ), I better not send a friend request to Back straight away then! <!-- s;) --> ;) <!-- s;) --> <br /><br />Have you got any interesting posts that are not on here?<br /><br />With L.O.V.E
    <br /><br />You got banned for it?! I don't think it was for it, maybe something else.<br />But could you please post what you have from Back, please?!
  • And I don't want to go into the Sanity-land <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I need a lot of patience to register on MJJC <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• Where you really banned just for sending a friend request to Back? This in itself is interesting! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Have you got any interesting posts that are not on here?

With L.O.V.E

RunningGirl, yes interesting indeed! It was very strange and I was quite shocked when it happened because I was a member for less than 2 months and in that time I logged in maybe 4-5 times, never posted a word, and only ever went to Back's posts. On the last visit, I copied them all to add to my stash then as I was about to log out, I saw the 'friends request' link and on impulse thought "why not?" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Next time I tried to login which was a few weeks later, I received this message which I copied and emailed to a fellow BACK admirer, so I still have it -

vBulletin Message

You have been banned for the following reason:
    No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Initially I was perplexed and wondered if they could tell I'd been in there a huntin' and a fishin', and only then remembered I'd sent the friend's request. I'd actually forgotten all about it because I did it on the spur of the moment and never expected a response.

anewfan, I renamed all my screen shots after I saved them so I could tell at a glance what was on them, they are not filed by dates. I found most of them from researching this board, mjkit and MJHD, and Googling. It would take me an eternity to sort out which ones are not on this thread and I just don't have the time, sorry. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> You will find most of them anyway, if you research these boards like I did. I even found a couple on this thread since it's been bumped that I hadn't seen before. BACK is hysterical at times, I love his humour, he cracks me up.