Official back & Front thread

Comments

• yes a a few members have been banned for sending him a friend request. Makes you wonder just how much the owner of the MJJC knows about BACK.
  • <br /><br />And also, we have to remember this priceless treasure find by a brilliant fellow investigator......<br /><br />At 19 seconds, Michael says "KEEP WATCHIN'" in the official trailer for This Is It! 
    Now listen to the original Billie Jean intro until 12 secs....<br /> <br />
    <br /><br />Now go back and listen to the TII trailer again - I'll wait until you pick yourself up off the floor....  :lol:  <br /><br />I spent years working out to MJs music and Billie Jean was one of the tracks I loved for my daily step aerobics class (as Debbie Allen said "MJ WAS the beat, honey!") I knew that track backwards. I watched that trailer over and over again before the movie came out. That sound at 19 secs was a part of the song I recognised and loved all those years. Or was it? The day I compared it to the original Billie Jean after reading about it on a post, the hair on the back of my neck stood up and I started to tremble with excitement. That day my belief in BACK as MJ was cemented. Was he telling us to Keep-a-Watchin to the end of the movie, so we could see there was no RIP when we finally got to the dedication to the children, that was placed somewhere where 99% of audiences would NEVER see it, whether watching in movie theatres or on DVD? It even came AFTER the BAM footage. Clever. The question is does KO know or did MJ manage to get the sound editor to work it into the mix without anyone realising it?<br /><br />We'll just have to KEEP--WATCHIN'
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Have "back" written something since June 25th 2009?
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    There is still a lot of anger in this note (dated 18 November 2009), look at the reference to E Chandler who died in early November.
    (E. Chandler— I hope you left proper notice repenting---the inferno awaits and you shall become a believer in what you didn’t before. HELL is your EQUALIZER. You’ve earned it!
    And the sentence that follows the one above (in the original post from Back), gives the feeling that there is much more happening.
    “With all the ingredients—is it Simmering---can you smell it—how long before the “pie” is done.”

Back also posted 2 lists of named individuals who played a role in MJ lynching (Media or else), I think those lists would be interesting to review in more details versus events that have occurred since the 25th June. Some interesting names there!
    http://img340.imageshack.us/i/trial.jpg/ post 2005 trial list + Note the reference to "Matolla" in the first post
    http://img158.imageshack.us/f/mediafailed.jpg/ last post on 21/08/06

With L.O.V.E

this was posted on nov 2009????
    really??? I´m lost!!!
    I thought that he didn´t post after june 25...

and about the "pie" is foot in spanish and the performers uses "pie" in spanish like MJ say in TII : They are waiting my cue... (i don´t know how to explain in english, sorry...)

Hello CC - yes Back has been posting well into 2010 (June 2010), I don't think anybody has reported any new posts since then, see some of the later posts in the link below:
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5167&start=25#p184501

With L.O.V.E

Yes he has posted since June 25th ..
    (E. Chandler— I hope you left proper notice repenting---the inferno awaits and you shall become a believer in what you didn’t before. HELL is your EQUALIZER. You’ve earned it!
    And the sentence that follows the one above (in the original post from Back), gives the feeling that there is much more happening.
    “With all the ingredients—is it Simmering---can you smell it—how long before the “pie” is done.”
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

My Gosh. Those words are full of hate and have a psychopathic touch <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

My Gosh. Those words are full of hate and have a psychopathic touch <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Yes ..this person seems to be crude and have some hate inside.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> i think it's someone close from Micheal ..sure it's someone who "know" but i don't think it's Michael himself...i feel a lot of anger in this words..:s
  • After reading Back's posts I start wondering if TS does not stand for the Theory of Seven <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • (E. Chandler— I hope you left proper notice repenting---the inferno awaits and you shall become a believer in what you didn’t before. HELL is your EQUALIZER. You’ve earned it!

Yes ..this person seems to be crude and have some hate inside.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> i think it's someone close from Micheal ..sure it's someone who "know" but i don't think it's Michael himself...i feel a lot of anger in this words..:s

I will say that I do not know at all who BACK is. We are only speculating that it's him but I do want to say that MJ is a human being with a range of emotions, one of them being anger. I know it's not often that we've seen him angry publicly except in his music (the whole HIStory album) but that does not dilute the fact that he can be angry at times, even now for a number of reasons. There's a lot that has happened behind the scenes that we do not know about and we may never know about but if we did know, we would maybe understand why MJ could be so angry. So if BACK is MJ, I think it's better to try to read through all of his posts instead of judging him based on snippets of his posts.
  • FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WANT TO READ ALL OF BACK'S POSTS (Sorry for the capitalization but figured it would get your attention.) You can go to the original post or click here for his older posts from 2005-2009: <!-- m -->http://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-s-f<!-- m --> ... light=back. There are also later posts (post-June 25th) throughout this thread so happy reading guys!
  • After reading Back's posts I start wondering if TS does not stand for the Theory of Seven <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Wouldn't that be something? I'm starting to think TS stands for many things. It seems like everything surrounding this has multiple meanings.
  • right...and now I've just been reading that post where Back uses my favourite word: BAM <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I can't believe this <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    yes you're right i know it,it was just just my opinion on this post especially ..i know Michael is a man with his joy and his anger but a man is dead ..yes,it was the man who destroyed Michael's life but he is dead ,nobody can make worse his situation
    I'm sorry if i made you believe i judged him ..God NO !:)
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    right...and now I've just been reading that post where Back uses my favourite word: BAM <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I can't believe this <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

So... we have KEEP WATCHING and BAM at the movie trailer and at the end of the movie... and in BACK posts???
    two posibilities:
    1 - Kenny was reading Back posts and get inspired by him
    2 - Back is MJ...
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • I've been fascinated by BACK for months. He always seemed legit.
    My guess is that he could be an informer who is close to Michael. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    My guess is that he could be an informer who is close to Michael. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I thought that too, at first, but the post about his mother seem so personal and the Sony post could only be MJ. There's also a post that outlines every charity event and every giving moment by MJ. There were a few on there that only MJ would know about.
    I think we have to realize that MJ may have changed after the trial. He was still pure in the heart, but he was stabbed in the back by so many friends and others who he trusted, that he needed a place to vent and to let out the anger. I think MJJC was his way of letting out what he was feeling.

And in true MJ form, he could not help but give hints about what he was doing for the last 3 years, planning his death at the age of 50.

Where you really banned just for sending a friend request to Back? This in itself is interesting! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Have you got any interesting posts that are not on here?

With L.O.V.E

RunningGirl, yes interesting indeed! It was very strange and I was quite shocked when it happened because I was a member for less than 2 months and in that time I logged in maybe 4-5 times, never posted a word, and only ever went to Back's posts. On the last visit, I copied them all to add to my stash then as I was about to log out, I saw the 'friends request' link and on impulse thought "why not?" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Next time I tried to login which was a few weeks later, I received this message which I copied and emailed to a fellow BACK admirer, so I still have it -

vBulletin Message

You have been banned for the following reason:
    No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Initially I was perplexed and wondered if they could tell I'd been in there a huntin' and a fishin', and only then remembered I'd sent the friend's request. I'd actually forgotten all about it because I did it on the spur of the moment and never expected a response.

anewfan, I renamed all my screen shots after I saved them so I could tell at a glance what was on them, they are not filed by dates. I found most of them from researching this board, mjkit and MJHD, and Googling. It would take me an eternity to sort out which ones are not on this thread and I just don't have the time, sorry. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> You will find most of them anyway, if you research these boards like I did. I even found a couple on this thread since it's been bumped that I hadn't seen before. BACK is hysterical at times, I love his humour, he cracks me up.

I´M BANNED TOO.. I WAS TRYING TO LOG IN TODAY, I´M A MEMBER BUT I DON´T REMEMBER MY PASSWORD SO I SEDN A REQUEST FOR A NEW PASSWORD AND THEY SEND ME A NEW ONE, WHEN I TRY TO LOG IN THE SAME MESSAGE POP UP--- BANNED FOR LIFE! I SEND AN E-MAIL ASKING THEM WHY? I´M WAITING THEIR ANSWER... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I thought that too, at first, but the post about his mother seem so personal and the Sony post could only be MJ. There's also a post that outlines every charity event and every giving moment by MJ. There were a few on there that only MJ would know about.
    I think we have to realize that MJ may have changed after the trial. He was still pure in the heart, but he was stabbed in the back by so many friends and others who he trusted, that he needed a place to vent and to let out the anger. I think MJJC was his way of letting out what he was feeling.

And in true MJ form, he could not help but give hints about what he was doing for the last 3 years, planning his death at the age of 50.

Hm, well it is uncanny that both BACK and MJ have similar mannerisms. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

Where you really banned just for sending a friend request to Back? This in itself is interesting! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

With L.O.V.E

RunningGirl, yes interesting indeed! It was very strange and I was quite shocked when it happened because I was a member for less than 2 months and in that time I logged in maybe 4-5 times, never posted a word, and only ever went to Back's posts. On the last visit, I copied them all to add to my stash then as I was about to log out, I saw the 'friends request' link and on impulse thought "why not?" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Next time I tried to login which was a few weeks later, I received this message which I copied and emailed to a fellow BACK admirer, so I still have it -

vBulletin Message

No reason was specified.

Initially I was perplexed and wondered if they could tell I'd been in there a huntin' and a fishin', and only then remembered I'd sent the friend's request. I'd actually forgotten all about it because I did it on the spur of the moment and never expected a response.

anewfan, I renamed all my screen shots after I saved them so I could tell at a glance what was on them, they are not filed by dates. I found most of them from researching this board, mjkit and MJHD, and Googling. It would take me an eternity to sort out which ones are not on this thread and I just don't have the time, sorry. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> You will find most of them anyway, if you research these boards like I did. I even found a couple on this thread since it's been bumped that I hadn't seen before. BACK is hysterical at times, I love his humour, he cracks me up.

I´M BANNED TOO.. I WAS TRYING TO LOG IN TODAY, I´M A MEMBER BUT I DON´T REMEMBER MY PASSWORD SO I SEDN A REQUEST FOR A NEW PASSWORD AND THEY SEND ME A NEW ONE, WHEN I TRY TO LOG IN THE SAME MESSAGE POP UP--- BANNED FOR LIFE! I SEND AN E-MAIL ASKING THEM WHY? I´M WAITING THEIR ANSWER... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Awwwwwwwwwww what the heck ??!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> what's going on? !
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265

When we know what Michael has to go through I think that these words are not too much and it can be a good way to let everything go outside of him, to make this deep anger go out. It has to go out he cannot keep it inside this is too much for a heart and why not let it get out that way. It's a kind of therapy.
    ....now it's true that we don't know if Back is Michael we only speculate but if this is Michael's words I would totally understand.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125

With L.O.V.E

vBulletin Message

No reason was specified.

@ CC & FrenchBraid.....did you use the same username as you do on this website? The reason why I ask is because this same thing happened to my friend yesterday. She uses her same username as this website. I went on to see if it would happen to me and it didn't. I even searched for "Back" using the search on that site to see if I would get banned as well. I use a different username on MJJC than I do here. (By the way...she just signed up under her husband's e-mail and didn't get banned.) I wonder what's going on?

@FrenchBraid....I understand about the time it would take.......I have read all the screenshots as well as this thread over and over. I have also tried to find them on MJJC, but that takes forever, since you have to read through every thread to find them.....but thanks anyway!
  • As I have been having a bad working week as a result of corporate S**T and bean counters disconnected realities... <!-- s:evil: --> :evil: <!-- s:evil: --> , I decided to start the weekend reading some of Back's music related posts... Matter of bringing positivity into the weekend... <!-- s:) --> :) <!-- s:) --> <br />Here is below a little summary of my little reading evening:<br /><br />1. About Chris Brown doing Billy Jean: 10 September 2007<br />
    Relax!<br />It's all love and respect.<br />I am sure Chris is included among the masses here. He's one of "you"
    more precisely, one of "us".<br />Can't stick the shank in the back of those on our side. Appreciate the positivity for what it IS. It warms the "waters".<br />Keep WATCHIN'.................................
    <br />http://http://img63.imageshack.us/i/1092007chrisbrowndoingb.jpg/<br />This post reminds me of Chris Brown very tearful tribute to Michael at the 2010 BET Awards!  <!-- s8-) --> 8-) <!-- s8-) -->  I may well be reading too much into all of this... but Chris' performance had a big water element to it... Mean a lot of tears!<br />Was it all staged in advance?<br /><br />2. About Simon Cowell plans to work with Michael Jackson: May 2007<br />
    regardless of what "may" or "may not" be happening, Cowell is nothing more than a self promoting, self esteem deficient Pr*ck----with connections.<br />A half-ripe plum is what? Bitter-sweet?<br />minus Simon---the horizon becomes clearer as the tIME draws nearer.<br />Keep WATCHIN'.............................................. ....
    <br />http://http://img131.imageshack.us/i/23052007simonconwalltri.jpg/<br />
    How's this "prediction" for ya?<br />I'll bite my tongue and not contribute to any extra mudslinging in this thread past THIS post because I "predict"  that "kinky" feeling one will have in their gut will be a sure sign of feelings being hurt. Don't get it twisted! You don't know what it is to lose until you step in the "pit" and become overwhelmed and over-matched.<br />I'll take my "7th" sense over some feeling of "entitlement" from being in the same zip code as and having x-number of "face to faces" with x-number of character well known in the "Jackson dictionary"--good and BAD, anytime--anyplace. The "nonchalantness"of an attitude being crafted and presented as a "no big deal, yea I know the guy--he just a "skinny dude" who can sing", type strategy is like one similar to a sore filled with puss...pull back the "scab" and you'll see that soft membrane needs "attention". I't's the only way it'll heal. And no dictionary is needed for "propa" spelling and the likes. Embrace it, understand it, let it go.<br />Ta-Ta now!!! <!-- s:twisted: --> :twisted: <!-- s:twisted: --> <br />"Haveyouthepleasureofmyaquaintancebefore? Perhaps!"<br /><br />oh...<br />Keep WATCHIN'..................................
    <br /><!-- m -->http://img18.imageshack.us/i/simonconwa ... ethri.jpg/<!-- m --><br />No Love/Lust here, I think it may be why no deal was ever done! Discussions did indeed take place but it was never going to happen!... and guess what? it didn't! <!-- s;) --> ;) <!-- s;) -->  Simon is NOT part of the Hoax!<br />
    minus Simon---the horizon becomes clearer as the tIME draws nearer.
    <br /><br />3. About Beyonce<br />
    Beyonce' is INDEED bootylicious. <br />MJ loves you "BACK".
    <br />http://http://img203.imageshack.us/i/betawards2006beyonce.jpg/ <br />No comments! "Admiration" well documented. <!-- s;) --> ;) <!-- s;) --><br /><br />4. About Kanye West: February 2006<br />
    elusive, Trust Back...Kanye is a VERY capable producer. No amateur, in any sense of the word. I know many people only know of a few examples of his work and this contributes to a lot of unsureness. But, he needs to be given a chance since others are aware of his work and can vouch for him. I'm sure there's some songs Quincy produced back in the day that you may have not been to fond of...correct? MJ KNOWS what he likes and doesn't like. He'll only release something that sounds the way he WANTS it to. So what's the problem? MJ makes the ultimate decision.
    <br />
    Believe it or not Kanye West is the younger version of Quincy Jones. Tons and Tons of hits over the last decade have had his magic applied to it. In the past few years he's gotten recognition as a rapper, but he's been producing good sh*t WAYYYY before now. Trust me MJ has real talent, although arrogant, in his camp.  <!-- s:) --> :) <!-- s:) -->
    <br />http://http://img396.imageshack.us/i/4kaynewest2722006.jpg/<br />This is a good professional perspective on Kanye West.<br /><br />5. About Michael's music: June 2006<br />There are some excellent quotes here, I have learned a lot of musical terms through reading through those posts and I have really enjoyed the sense of humor.  Here are a few of my favorite quotes:<br />
    OPINIONS don't matter. The FACTS do jack. Michael Jackson holds the throne in composition, audible delivery and visual performance.
    <br />
    By the way, the grunting someone alluded to, regarding Mike, is called ad-libbing. The guy pretty effectively invented this schict himself and initiated a trend that dominates music today, helping artists showcase their emotions more.
    <br />
    The man has been stunning even his harshest musical critics since he started his craft 42 years ago.. :) Which other SONG-WRITER/COMPOSER can top that feat? Which of those on that list, from the PAST, is even seriously talked about  :o ANYMORE????? case CLOSED!!!  :lol:
    <br />The man!  :lol: :lol: :lol: <br />
    Answer this... How many singers out there have the COURAGE to cut the background baselines off and give it to an audience SOLO? Very very FEW. Patti, Whitney, Jill Scott and a few others, Hard to come with any males..............oh, except for...drumroll..............you got it  :) Michael Joseph Jackson.
    <br />http://http://img96.imageshack.us/i/100topsongwriters.jpg/<br />Here we have Michael Joseph Jackson!<br />
    Once you put everything in the proper perspective, it becomes CLEAR: Michael Jackson still generates interest like no other musician on the planet and he'll top the charts even if he released a song of him doing nothing but "hmmmmmm'ing".  :o :roll: <br />p.s.  :lol:
    <br />  :lol: :lol: :lol:  this is what I think and he is probably right!<br /><br />With L.O.V.E

• Where you really banned just for sending a friend request to Back? This in itself is interesting! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

With L.O.V.E

vBulletin Message

No reason was specified.

@ CC & FrenchBraid.....did you use the same username as you do on this website? The reason why I ask is because this same thing happened to my friend yesterday. She uses her same username as this website. I went on to see if it would happen to me and it didn't. I even searched for "Back" using the search on that site to see if I would get banned as well. I use a different username on MJJC than I do here. (By the way...she just signed up under her husband's e-mail and didn't get banned.) I wonder what's going on?

@FrenchBraid....I understand about the time it would take.......I have read all the screenshots as well as this thread over and over. I have also tried to find them on MJJC, but that takes forever, since you have to read through every thread to find them.....but thanks anyway!

Just to say that I registered using my username as per this website over 24 hours ago and I still have not been given access to the forum - I will query it tomorrow and let you all know whether I get accepted or Not... I find this very strange! If I get refused access to the community forum as well, we will know it is not a "cooincidence" then the question will be how and why? I guess, we must be getting too close for comfort! but again Why?

With L.O.V.E

With L.O.V.E

vBulletin Message

No reason was specified.

Just to say that I registered using my username as per this website over 24 hours ago and I still have not been given access to the forum - I will query it tomorrow and let you all know whether I get accepted or Not... I find this very strange! If I get refused access to the community forum as well, we will know it is not a "cooincidence" then the question will be how and why? I guess, we must be getting too close for comfort! but again Why?

With L.O.V.E

I HAVE AN ANSWER FROM THEM:

Hi there, I'm very sorry, it appears there was a technical problem with youraccount. I've fixed it so you can now log in and post as normal. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> New members please go here <!-- m -->http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showt ... hp?t=89105<!-- m --> For our chat room go here <!-- m -->http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showt ... hp?t=83617<!-- m --> Forum Rules please them here <!-- m -->http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showt ... hp?t=83243<!-- m --> Forum FAQ's go here <!-- m -->http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/faq.php<!-- m --> Kind Regards Team <!-- e --><a href="mailto:MJJCommunitywww.mjjcommunity.commemberservice@mjjcommunity.com">MJJCommunitywww.mjjcommunity.commembers ... munity.com</a><!-- e -->

I´M TRYING TO LOG IN NOW BUT IS TAKING SO LONG... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    @RunningGirl.....I like your thoughts....especially on the Chris Brown posts.....warm "waters" could easily be referring to tears......very interesting!!<br />
    Relax!It's all love and respect.<br />I am sure Chris is included among the masses here. He's one of "you"
    more precisely, one of "us".<br />Can't stick the shank in the back of those on our side. Appreciate the positivity for what it IS. It warms the "waters".<br />Keep WATCHIN'.................................
    <br /><br />On the Simon Cowell post where he talks about the pit...I wonder if he was talking himself losing everything to Simon and his associates? Or if he was talking about Simon being in the pit and losing everything to  MJ and his associates? It's very apparent that his opinion of Simon Cowell was not a good one!<br />
    How's this "prediction" for ya?<br />I'll bite my tongue and not contribute to any extra mudslinging in this thread past THIS post because I "predict" that "kinky" feeling one will have in their gut will be a sure sign of feelings being hurt. Don't get it twisted! You don't know what it is to lose until you step in the "pit" and become overwhelmed and over-matched.[/color]I'll take my "7th" sense over some feeling of "entitlement" from being in the same zip code as and having x-number of "face to faces" with x-number of character well known in the "Jackson dictionary"--good and BAD, anytime--anyplace. The "nonchalantness"of an attitude being crafted and presented as a "no big deal, yea I know the guy--he just a "skinny dude" who can sing", type strategy is like one similar to a sore filled with puss...pull back the "scab" and you'll see that soft membrane needs "attention". I't's the only way it'll heal. And no dictionary is needed for "propa" spelling and the likes. Embrace it, understand it, let it go.<br />Ta-Ta now!!!  :twisted: <br />"Haveyouthepleasureofmyaquaintancebefore? Perhaps!"<br /><br />oh...<br />Keep WATCHIN'..................................
    <br /><br /><br />I swear...every time I read these posts, I have a different take on them......My guess is that was his intent in writing the way he did/does.....
  • <br />On the Simon Cowell post where he talks about the pit...I wonder if he was talking himself losing everything to Simon and his associates? Or if he was talking about Simon being in the pit and losing everything to  MJ and his associates? It's very apparent that his opinion of Simon Cowell was not a good one!<br />
    You don't know what it is to lose until you step in the "pit" and become overwhelmed and over-matched.
    <br /><br /><br />I swear...every time I read these posts, I have a different take on them......My guess is that was his intent in writing the way he did/does.....
    <br /><br />@anewfan, your interpretation of the Simon Cowell post may well be right; as you are pointing out there are different ways to interpret those posts depending on our own state of mind and environment at the time of reading.  It is very true that the eyes see what they want to see!<br />To give my own biased understanding on the above quote, it reminded me of the X-factor environment where "want-to-be artists" are thrown on stage and "judged", some win, some lose and the pain of losing this way can be very hard to take and create a stigma that will take a long time to heal.  <br />Wasn't Michael asked to be a judge on the X-factor? Maybe this was his way to express his thoughts about the programme without saying too much!<br /><br />With L.O.V.E