Karen Faye - @wingheart

Comments

• SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Ok, this woman is getting on my wick tonight:

On Tuesday 4th January 2011, @wingheart said:
    (In reply to Lladylon)
    @Lladylon that is a ridiculous deduction. Of course I support the prosecution. I just have a better understanding of the judicial system and their political posture. I don't think I have "fans". I have made several very good friends that are Michael fans.

Who the F is she to state she has better understanding of the judicial system>??? She is a goddam hairdresser.
    What now.. she is a legal expert???? I wish she would shut up.

This just made me lol so much hahahahahaha

I literally can't stand her existence,I know you know this but it makes me feel better to say it as often as possible.
    I also blame her for the planets ecological problems due to her hair being so out of control and the amount of products she must use on it.
  • Especially after Ortega put her on front street today. Now she is acting like a blubbering idiot. Wonder when she takes the stand.
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    After all, she spent some time with Michael Jackson.
    Not us.

to be phisically close to someone doesn't put you close to his heart in the way you show them your thoughs and feelings, or trust them in doing so. It's a huge... huge difference. Have you ever heard about "being alone even when people surround you?" . The fact that she was close to him (lately I doubt so much. Maybe more while touring. There's is something strange here about all this "good and close relationship").And even if she was/is as close as she thinks she is, this doesn't make her a person of his trust, which I doubt enormously that she is. I know a saying, that would be like : "keep your enemies close". Maybe it's exagerrated, maybe she can't be categorised as enemy, but as greedy, false and selfish, yes.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    After all, she spent some time with Michael Jackson.
    Not us.

to be phisically close to someone doesn't put you close to his heart in the way you show them your thoughs and feelings, or trust them in doing so. It's a huge... huge difference
    I want to add even more. There are couples, very well married for years that reach to a point when they can say they don't even know each other anymore, living in the same house. And you say that Karen spent time with Michael and that's how she knows more? She was just a make-up artist. Being physically near someone (for a period) doesn't have anything to do with actually BEING with that person. There are married couples who are like strangers, and there are cases when even after 20 years you can find out that you have no clue about the person you lived with for years.

And to add more, regarding Karen, at her age she acts just like 15 years old girl. No more. I mean for god's sake have some common sense and dignity. It's not even only about dignity here but probably a psichiatric problem. That's my opinion.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Always in the spot light <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> but her pics with MJ are outdated <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

What about the pic she uploaded with the "girls" Who Michael "adored"? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I think she is using those girls to make fans angry with each other <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I spend ten hours a day with my boss and colleagues.

Only a select few i would call friends. Certainly none of them know me intimately well. They dont know my secrets and desires, hopes and dreams.

They are work colleagues. I go to work and be a professional. This is why i have a problem with Karen. She wasnt a friend... she was an employee.
    I spend ten hours a day with my boss and colleagues.

Only a select few i would call friends. Certainly none of them know me intimately well. They dont know my secrets and desires, hopes and dreams.

They are work colleagues. I go to work and be a professional. This is why i have a problem with Karen. She wasnt a friend... she was an employee.

You have a point here.

I may add that Michael surely had his privacy, as any of us, his secrets and selectively he would tell people what he wanted them to know, not the other way around.

I agree. Karen was merely an employee who probably really wanted to be considered a friend (and possibly more) by Michael. Now she just tried to act like she was his best friend. Speaking of best friends though, you don't see Liz or Mac chatting it up with fans on twitter. Why? Because they are real friends. I think Karen just wants to feel important even though she really isn't.

I agree. She was an employee, nothing more. I think she's using the "make-up artist" excuse as a way to convince the fans that she was something more to him, and that he "confided in her" (which we all know is anything but true). You know some fans will turn to anyone even remotely related to MJ, even an "insider", to feel closer to him.

It's rather sickening if she's making this all up.

I recall her sharing a story about the 2005 trials when she used to wash his hair and do his makeup in the morning, and then they'd pray and sob together. If this is a lie, then she definitely loses all credibility ... if there is any left.

• I recall her sharing a story about the 2005 trials when she used to wash his hair and do his makeup in the morning, and then they'd pray and sob together. If this is a lie, then she definitely loses all credibility ... if there is any left.

Pretty pointless her doing his make-up and then MJ sobbing. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I'm sure she was more than just an employee guys, not in the romantic way though. I mean this was the woman that was covering up Michael's blotches before anyone even knew he had vitiligo, which apparently was a very sensitive subject to him. She spent plenty of time with him I'm sure they spoke about more things than "work". Remember them having dinner together in the 90's? I'm sure they had more dinners together than that. I've worked with different people that I've known for less than half the time that KF and Michael knew eachother and some of them have still become some of my closest friends, so one can't really just compare.

I know she's handling herself in a very unsophisticated manor and I know we'd rather think that Michael wouldn't be close to such a person but we can't just ignore the obvious (well we could but I won't) just because we want things to be in a certain way.
  • I'm sure she was more than just an employee guys, not in the romantic way though. I mean this was the woman that was covering up Michael's blotches before anyone even knew he had vitiligo, which apparently was a very sensitive subject to him. She spent plenty of time with him I'm sure they spoke about more things than "work". Remember them having dinner together in the 90's?

MJ took her to dinner to make LMP jealous. He used Karen for that purpose. He knew full well the paps would be out and that it would make the tabloids and LMP would see it.

It was probably a mistake by Michael to do that, as it gave Karen false hope. But thats why he did it. Look at the dates when he did that and how it was reported in the news. Totally for LMPs benefit, the whole thing.

Naughty Michael!
  • sure thing that if marrying debbie and having two babies didn't make her jealous then being seen with karen would push her to the brink <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • sure thing that if marrying debbie and having two babies didn't make her jealous then being seen with karen would push her to the brink <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

LOL, that was funny. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Well, being the MJ/LMP chronicler that I am, the dinner with Karen was in 95, I think (right after, or during the filming of They Don't Care About Us). Michael and Lisa had been fighting about her taking off to Hawaii (to visit Jessee???? I wonder now) with Danny in tow.
  • I'm sure she was more than just an employee guys, not in the romantic way though. I mean this was the woman that was covering up Michael's blotches before anyone even knew he had vitiligo, which apparently was a very sensitive subject to him. She spent plenty of time with him I'm sure they spoke about more things than "work". Remember them having dinner together in the 90's?

MJ took her to dinner to make LMP jealous. He used Karen for that purpose. He knew full well the paps would be out and that it would make the tabloids and LMP would see it.

It was probably a mistake by Michael to do that, as it gave Karen false hope. But thats why he did it. Look at the dates when he did that and how it was reported in the news. Totally for LMPs benefit, the whole thing.

Naughty Michael!

boys <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> lol! I still wouldn't dismiss Michael's friendship, or whatever we want to call it, with KF.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    IMO, Karen was only someone who worked for him, and she wanted to be more. Maybe Michael shouldn't have used her like that, because that might have led her on, but I think Karen tried to be closer to Michael, and maybe she liked him or even was in love with him (i don't know) but I think Karen was like obsessed with being more than just his make-up artist.
  • IMO, Karen was only someone who worked for him, and she wanted to be more. Maybe Michael shouldn't have used her like that, because that might have led her on, but I think Karen tried to be closer to Michael, and maybe she liked him or even was in love with him (i don't know) but I think Karen was like obsessed with being more than just his make-up artist.

Who can blame her? who wouldn't be fall in love with Michael <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> Thing is, if Mike found her annoying or unprofessional he probably would have gotten rid of her (hey - Tatiana anyone?) but he didn't. To me that says a lot, there must have been some level of trust... (a feeling which seemed rare in Michael's world <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> )
  • IMO, Karen was only someone who worked for him, and she wanted to be more. Maybe Michael shouldn't have used her like that, because that might have led her on, but I think Karen tried to be closer to Michael, and maybe she liked him or even was in love with him (i don't know) but I think Karen was like obsessed with being more than just his make-up artist.

Who can blame her? who wouldn't be fall in love with Michael <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> Thing is, if Mike found her annoying or unprofessional he probably would have gotten rid of her (hey - Tatiana anyone?) but he didn't. To me that says a lot, there must have been some level of trust... (a feeling which seemed rare in Michael's world <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> )

Thank you for speaking from your heart. I agree - who can blame her. I know I can't. Karen may not be the best at winning friends and influencing people but you have to give her a gold star for trying her best. Blessings.
  • On Thursday 27th January 2011, @wingheart said:

@PepzMachine I can't honor this line of questioning any longer. It is disrespectful to Michael and his family. I suppose he does this for attention, which you create by pursuing it.

(in reply to a question about Teddy Riley tweeting that Karen doesnt know about the hoax)
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    #1 on the virtual slap list
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    #1 on the virtual slap list
    Watch out Karen, you are going to be testing the prototype !!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    She's going to be testifying at the trial? <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=253&t=11582&p=300376#p300376<!-- l -->
    I still think she plays a villian, similar to Conrad Murray.
    She's going to be testifying at the trial? <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=253&t=11582&p=300376#p300376<!-- l -->
    I still think she plays a villian, similar to Conrad Murray.

In that case she is a very good actress. She has been quite transparant when giving opinions about fans and hoaxers and I get the impression that she is honest about what she is saying.
  • New tweet from Karen, basically chewing out Oprah for having the kids and K on her OWN network, behind the scenes special tonight ( which, interestingly, Jackie promoted in a tweet today).
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    And then about the rabbit tweet I know it's a saying but what's with rabbits