Karen Faye - @wingheart

Comments

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5MrKtWoYxhK6xaSddIMhUbza2IC1nQt0maB_1OylicKO59F_g

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • wingheart

@dllzz Oh you obviously are not from LA....I LOVE those shoes. I dislike T-shirts. I'd rather have MJ on my toes than my t*ts....HeeHee
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    wingheart

@dllzz Oh you obviously are not from LA....I LOVE those shoes. I dislike T-shirts. I'd rather have MJ on my toes than my t*ts....HeeHee

Pretty sure he'd want to be on neither tbh Karen.
  • wingheart

LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Can't believe she actually wrote that, like a simple fan or something... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • On Friday 4th February 2011, @wingheart said:
    (In reply to Kampanilla83)

@Kampanilla83 Our accommodations and airplane tickets were given to us in June for London. Several shows were cancelled to give us more time to rehearse.
    On Friday 4th February 2011, @wingheart said:

@Kampanilla83 Our accommodations and airplane tickets were given to us in June for London. Several shows were cancelled to give us more time to rehearse.

Who is 'us'?
    She isn't a dancer/performer/musician......She really does put herself up there doesn't she,as someone of utter most importance and vital to the show being a success.
    It's all Michael...not Michael ft Karen Faye and her hair brush skills
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • wingheart

LOL! I <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • wingheart

Wow! That's a real professional thing to say about your boss - NOT! She seriously acts like a swooning fan!
  • On Friday 4th February 2011, @wingheart said:

Who is 'us'?
    She isn't a dancer/performer/musician......She really does put herself up there doesn't she,as someone of utter most importance and vital to the show being a success.

Didn't you get the memo? The hierarchy goes Karen, then Michael, then everyone else (or should I say MINIONS!). LOL! Next thing you know, she is going to claim that she was Michael's Manager!
  • wingheart

Wow! That's a real professional thing to say about your boss - NOT! She seriously acts like a swooning fan!

Wierd, isnt it? Wierd thing to say about your boss and a wierd thing to say about a friend. Just wierd!
    On Friday 4th February 2011, @wingheart said:

Who is 'us'?

Didn't you get the memo? The hierarchy goes Karen, then Michael, then everyone else (or should I say MINIONS!). LOL! Next thing you know, she is going to claim that she was Michael's Manager!

No,sadly it must have gone to my junk folder,which is where it belongs,and then to be shredded LOL
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Karen is just... sSic_vomit.gif
  • Karen is a bitch. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • Karen is a bitch. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

Now, now, let's not start calling people names <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Yes, she frustrates us but we still don't know her.
  • wingheart

Lol...but I highly doubt she wouldnt want the tshirt.
  • I dont want to sound mean, but why does Karen Faye only speak of Michael on her Twitter. I understand that's all she's really got going for her. I mean when you think Karen Faye, you automatically think "Michael's Hair & Makeup" ...or a few other choice words, lol.

But you'd think if she were so up close and personal with him, she wouldn't speak so much about his death. Most of his other friends and family usually dodge the question, or answer quickly and change the subject. But she seems happy to go about the fans and explain all the details about the death, what she knew, what she didn't. If she were so close, why keep talking about it? You'd think it would hurt after a while... doesn't seem to bother her. AT ALL.
    I dont want to sound mean, but why does Karen Faye only speak of Michael on her Twitter.
    I don't want to sound mean, too - but I think she knows that nobody would be interested in her at all if she would talk about something else. The only reason so many people read her tweets is because of her 'relationship' with Michael (and I think they were not so close - she was his make up artist, not his closest friend).
    It makes me angry to see how she lies and twists stories just to get attention.
  • I dont want to sound mean, but why does Karen Faye only speak of Michael on her Twitter.
    I don't want to sound mean, too - but I think she knows that nobody would be interested in her at all if she would talk about something else. The only reason so many people read her tweets is because of her 'relationship' with Michael (and I think they were not so close - she was his make up artist, not his closest friend).
    It makes me angry to see how she lies and twists stories just to get attention.

I think the sole reason that she talks about Michael so much is simply for the attention.
    Well yes,if she didn't chat shit about Michael,and have his fans following her,and a few acting like her 'minions' then she would only have herself to talk to and possibly a few cans of hairspray listening.

If she even attempts to write a book....
    she would only have herself to talk to and possibly a few cans of hairspray listening.
    LOL!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Sinderella, that made my day.
  • On Monday 21st February 2011, @wingheart said:<br /><br />Someone within the prosecution team is obviously working very hard for Murray's defense strategy that MJ killed himself. Releasing testimony to the tabloids and allowing it to be twisted should give everyone a clue to how this trial will go. Please open your eyes everyone.
  • hmmmmm

What testimony...that was a prelim?
    I haven't read any testimony anywhere...have any of you?
  • hmmmmm

What testimony...that was a prelim?
    I haven't read any testimony anywhere...have any of you?

She means her testimony she gave to the LAPD which was leaked to TMZ>
    (you know, the one about MJ fearing he would have to work at McDonalds)

But read what she says again. Someone in the PROSECUTION team is leaking info to help the DEFENCE!!

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • She means her testimony she gave to the LAPD which was leaked to TMZ>
    (you know, the one about MJ fearing he would have to work at McDonalds)

But read what she says again. Someone in the PROSECUTION team is leaking info to help the DEFENCE!!

Would that be her speaking with a forked tongue?

Heck I thought the comment about MJ saying he feared he would have to work at McDonald's was hilarious.
    If he actually did say that....he was being sarcastic...IMO.
    After all the guy had/has a sense of humor...if he didn't he would not have been around for as long as he is....or was.