Karen Faye - @wingheart

Comments

• I dont really know what you mean... her speaking with a forked tongue. ???

She is accusing the prosecution of working for the defence.
  • i haven't really give karen much attention. can anyone tell me , what she actually if anything has had to say about murry? i hear it about her ragging on ko and aeg but not what she has had to say about him specificly.

LYING.
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

LYING.
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

She could be lying. It is a possibility that she sold the story to TMZ herself.

Guess we will never know... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Karen and her 'minions'-How it really is...

6a00d8345158e269e20115706fcaf6970b-800wi

my little ponions
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    OMG Sinderella, you scared me to death!
    I thought the master in your scene was an ugly white rabbit (the cat's ears being the closed eyes of a buck) and I was wondering about it's strange nose and was searching for the ears of that teacherlike serious overpeering the ponions "something" ....
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I thought I had lost it...
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    LOL!!
    No babe,it is most definitley a kitty cat although I can see where you were coming from with the white rabbit idea

I love that picture,it's so serious and hysterical at the same time.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

my little ponions

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

my little ponions

Haaaaaaa hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    http://www.twitlonger.com/show/a99fpt

Karen Faye
    On Thursday 5th May 2011
    @wingheart said:

The concept the beLievers are pursuing is painful, for those who Michael's death is very real for. His family, his children and me, for instance. It is even more painful to see how Pearl Jr, is exploiting this theory and the fans to attempt to build her career as a "producer". She knows he is gone, and claims she is just "reporting" the theory. This is just not kind to those who are grieving, ESPECIALLY his children. I don't think she is GIVING her material away. She is exploiting the time and hearts of MICHAEL's fans. RT @bittyprettyone: @jermjackson5 @wingheart Hi not one believer i know of has ever said that Michael would deliberatley hurt his family, kids or fans with a

I hate her,no words.
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    http://www.twitlonger.com/show/a99fpt

Karen Faye
    On Thursday 5th May 2011
    @wingheart said:

The concept the beLievers are pursuing is painful, for those who Michael's death is very real for. His family, his children and me, for instance. It is even more painful to see how Pearl Jr, is exploiting this theory and the fans to attempt to build her career as a "producer". She knows he is gone, and claims she is just "reporting" the theory. This is just not kind to those who are grieving, ESPECIALLY his children. I don't think she is GIVING her material away. She is exploiting the time and hearts of MICHAEL's fans. RT @bittyprettyone: @jermjackson5 @wingheart Hi not one believer i know of has ever said that Michael would deliberatley hurt his family, kids or fans with a

I hate her,no words.

Karen, Karen .... please say no more. <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Aaahh if necessary to believe in everything she says,.... yes they "make up " to Michael after "died " <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ,... your family and your children know that he is alive <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Karen Faye=Spawn of the bullshit monster
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    WHAT IS ODD WITH KF, THAT SHE HAS BEEN FIGHTING AND DISRESPECTING FANS/BELIEVERS FOR LONG TIME, ESP. LAST 2 DAYS, BUT SHE NEVER REPEATS & INSISTS IN PUBPLIC TWEETER THAT MICHAEL IS DEAD & THERE CAN BE NO DOUBT BECAUSE SHE PUT LAST MAKE UP ON HIM. BUT SHE DOES NOT DO THAT. ONE OF HER YESTERDAY TWEET WAS " EVEN IF MICHAEL FAKE IT, YOU WOULD KNOW SHIT." WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? SHE EVENTUALLY GOT CONVINCED & NOT DENYING THAT MJ MIGHT BE ALIVE SHE JUST PISSED THAT WE COULD INVESTIGATE AND FIGURE THAT OUT OR WHAT?............
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    ONE OF HER YESTERDAY TWEET WAS " EVEN IF MICHAEL FAKE IT, YOU WOULD KNOW SHIT."
    So we know shit. But he is alive. Thank you , Karen <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Because she is tweeting that much bullshit at such a rapid speed she is forgetting what she has said 3hours ago and flips her story depending on which bunch of fans are attacking her.You have to have a good memory to be a great liar...she has not and is not.
    She has-and I have NO doubt in my mind been to this forum before-lets not forget the user who commented on the thread 'chapie' did about Michael not wanting to be black,lots of people believed it was karen.
    I hope she comes back and see's my love for her
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    the more I hear about her foul tweets and racist rants, the more I’m inclined to believe like a lot of other people who surrounded Michael of late, that she is just plain trash. <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->
    the more I hear about her foul tweets and racist rants, the more I’m inclined to believe like a lot of other people who surrounded Michael of late, that she is just plain trash. <!-- sbeerchug -->beerchug<!-- sbeerchug -->

WORD!!
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    Because she is tweeting that much bullshit at such a rapid speed she is forgetting what she has said 3hours ago and flips her story depending on which bunch of fans are attacking her.You have to have a good memory to be a great liar...she has not and is not.
    She has-and I have NO doubt in my mind been to this forum before-lets not forget the user who commented on the thread 'chapie' did about Michael not wanting to be black,lots of people believed it was karen.
    I hope she comes back and see's my love for her

Karen was here?
    Apparently,people thought it was,she either got banned or left pretty quickly but she caused a war whoever it was so it probably was her LOL

causing trouble is kinda what she is into nowadays
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I am reposting this:<br /><br />
    Off topic since not only Jermaine but also KF is heating the soup in this thread for the time being.<br />Cuidado, meus amigos.<br /><br />This is not about monkeys but about flying monkeys. That's different.<br />And it's not about a tweet but about a picture with a full moon, thus a moon that is completely divided.<br />Now considering the fan base in its actual emotional status, is that true or not?<br /><br />
      As seen from Earth, the hemisphere of the Moon that is facing the earth (the near side) is almost fully illuminated by the Sun and appears round. Only during a full moon is the opposite hemisphere of the Moon, which is not visible from Earth (the far side), completely unilluminated.
    <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_moon<br /><br />Coming back to twitter, there is this picture (not a tweet) that allegedly was sent by Karen Faye to another twitter user who allegedly happens to be from Brazil.<br /><br />file.php?id=12874<br /><br />file.php?id=12876<br /><br />We have discussed the Flying or Winged Monkeys before.<br /><br />
      Winged monkeys (often referred to in adaptations and popular culture as flying monkeys) are characters from The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, of enough impact between the books and the 1939 movie to have taken their own place in popular culture, regularly referenced in comedic or ironic situations as a source of evil or fear.<br /><br />    In the original Oz novels, the Winged Monkeys were once a free people, living in the forests of Oz.<br />    Quelala and a sorceress named Gayelette punished the Winged Monkeys by making them the slaves to the Golden Cap.<br />    Eventually the cap fell into the hands of the Wicked Witch of the West, who used the Winged Monkeys to conquer the Winkie Country, defeat the Great Oz, and capture Dorothy and the Cowardly Lion, destroying the Scarecrow and Tin Woodman in the process. Dorothy finally gave the cap to Glinda, who ordered the monkeys to carry Dorothy's companions back to their homes in Oz, and then to cease to bother people.<br /><br />    In the classic 1939 film The Wizard of Oz, the Winged Monkeys kidnap Dorothy and dismantle the Scarecrow, but do nothing to the Tin Man or the Cowardly Lion, leaving them free to put the Scarecrow back together and rescue Dorothy. Glinda ordered the monkeys to carry Dorothy's companions back to their homes in Oz, and then to cease to bother people, and then gave them the cap as their own, to free them.
    <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winged_monkeys<br /><br />Why shouldn't Brazil play a role in this hoax?<br />Karen is executing a role since day 1.<br />I don't even read her because it's always the same and I don't expect anybody in this circle to tell the truth.<br /><br />Coming back to the beauties of life, this is a brazilian tribute to Michael that is just charming:<br /><br />[youtube:3uw65j3g] />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_DLEysEqSM&feature=player_embedded<br /><br />Keep the faith.
  • Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
    On Friday 6th May 2011, @wingheart said:

@kouliomj Your comments are beyond disgusting, disrespectful and ignorant. But here you go. I have worked with the celebrity dead before. Many Hollywood makeup artists are called upon to work with their clients, even to the end. No one knows better, what their friend wants to look like. A dead body is cold and yellowish white, (and usually has deep blue-black bruising)when drained of all it's fluids and has sink holes all over which needs to be filled in with morticians wax or injected with a silicone type solution.
    That is a body in good condition. You must seal all the prep work before you start the makeup. Regular makeup does not adhere to frigid skin. With the present technology in makeup, alcohol based airbrush make up works best and can put all the color back into the skin. Hair must be cleaned & styled. Have YOU ever seen a body of someone you loved, after going through 2 autopsies!!!!! It is a long and heartbreaking experience. Hopefully none of you will be called upon to do it. I hope you're proud of yourself for being so RUDE and crude. (from <!-- m -->http://tl.gd/a9vdvv<!-- m -->) RT @kouliomj: @wingheart many things make you laugh I can see.!!
    me what makes me laugh is that you pretend to have practiced mortuary makeup.!

Karen Faye

On Friday 6th May 2011, @wingheart said:

Perhaps your English is poor. If you read my tweet correctly, I speak about bodies in GENERAL. I did not reveal ANY PERSONAL DETAILS. Only that Michael had undergone 2 autopsies, which has been widely publicized. Please send your criticisms where they belong...directed to your fellow pals who post such rude and insensitive tweets. RT @Speechless__MJ: koulio @wingheart you probably think you respect the family jackson when u give so much detail about the appearance of the body of Michael
    Karen is a liar,always has been.There was no way she did any make up on any body.
    She wasn't even close to him anymore.

She actually makes my blood boil
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Sinders, you're worrying me - I keep bumping into your posts tonight, and you're letting KF get to you - big time! Why do you follow her so avidly if she annoys you so much? If I could find a smilie that looked like 'chilling', I'd post it for you! Guess a cool moonwalk might do the trick! <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    Sinders, you're worrying me - I keep bumping into your posts tonight, and you're letting KF get to you - big time! Why do you follow her so avidly if she annoys you so much? If I could find a smilie that looked like 'chilling', I'd post it for you! Guess a cool moonwalk might do the trick! <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
    I was beginning to wonder about this too. I don't know much about KF and everything she has or has not done. Sinders has me curious enough to go back and read this thread in its entirety (when I have time).