Karen Faye - @wingheart

Comments

• heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    Probably that´s why her name is @wingheart! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <br /><br />OMG IM CRYING  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <br /><br /><br />HAHAHAHA!!! I've got a bitter problem ....I Just PEED my pants almost!!!<br /><br />WINGHEART= HALARIOUS!<br /><br />FLAP THOSE WINGS INTO OBLIVION KAREN!!!! HAHAHAHAHHA <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->  <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->  <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->  <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->  <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->  <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    <br /><br />Ok, I meant to say "I've got a BIGGER problem, not a Bitter problem!!! Can't find the edit button to edit the <br />post...... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    officially wingarms <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • For All TimeFor All Time Posts: 259
    I don't like Karen .....i never met her but i don't like her at all , she's all day on twitter saying things about Michael...doesn't she have anything to do ? She's like this all day long <!-- sargue/ -->argue/<!-- sargue/ --> like she holds the truth anyway ...
  • eternalflameeternalflame Posts: 195
    officially wingarms <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

YEP - why not? After "Diane Demon" and ´"Batshit" here we are with "wingarms"!

Tada! <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ -->

Aren´t we creative guys?

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> OK normally I am a veeerrry nice girl and not that nasty, but as a proud owner of a solid pair of B.W. myself I think itś legal anyway to make some bad jokes!
    And itś her fault anyway, why does she write such crap to anyone who doesn´t want to read it!

BTW sisters, here an advice: don´t loose to much weight in too short time when youŕe 35+ ( as I did ), or you are forced to join our wingarm party! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    "Diane Demon" and ´"Batshit"
    <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    ok girls, you're crazy, this is it. and when i say this is it i mean this is it.
  • eternalflameeternalflame Posts: 195
    [quote="heartphantom
    ok girls, you're crazy, this is it. and when i say this is it i mean this is it.[/quote]

LOL! Hi Mike!

OMG I miss the minichat... itś so much fun with you guys. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    then there is the chatroom , don't you like it? and it's speedy!
  • Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
    wingheart Karen Faye
    LOL. I am also tired of answering Michael questions RT @opalite_heart: @wingheart Don't you wish Twitter had an entrance exam? -_-

<!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> Why doesnt she eff off then, the cheeky cow?
  • wingheart Karen Faye
    LOL. I am also tired of answering Michael questions RT @opalite_heart: @wingheart Don't you wish Twitter had an entrance exam? -_-

<!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> Why doesnt she eff off then, the cheeky cow?

I agree. If she didn't want to have to answer questions about Michael, then maybe she shouldn't have started talking about him all of the time in the first place. She could have joined Twitter, Facebook and the like and just chatted casually with her friends, family, other people in her field, etc., but she is the one who has been going out of her way to maintain a connection to Michael. Furthermore, she could just block the people who continue to ask about him, and stop talking about Michael herself if it bothers her so much, but again, it seems as though she is just trying to stay connected to him. You don't see Michael's real friends or the majority of his previous employees (since that's all she is anyway) chatting it up with random fans on social networking sites. Shouldn't she have signed a confidentiality agreement? It seems to me that her "nose" comment would have fallen under the guidelines of what not to be discussed in such an agreement.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I don't normally judge people I don't know her but from what I see and feel she ain't much cop as they say in the UK
    I don't normally judge people I don't know her but from what I see and feel she ain't much cop as they say in the UK

I agree. For nearly two years now i have tried to be diplomatic about her. I reasoned with myself that maybe she was grieving, that she was trying to help us understand, etc... but recently her comments and her attitude towards MJs fans have become fairly outrageous.

She is only known because of Michael She made a living out of Michael... the house she lives in, the car she drives, the clothes she wears... all financed because of Michael if you think about it that way. She was employed by his success.

She chose to go onto FB and twitter and talk about Michael. Now she is complaining and saying she is "tired" of answering questions about Michael. I just cant catch my breath over this... the sheer audacity of the woman!!

Im sure she realises that there is a "delete account" button on twitter... no-one is forcing her to be online.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I agree miss peppers al that time she was lucky enough to work for Michael or freelance for him as she likes to boast she was the lucky one what did she learn feck all that all now she is tired of talking about Michael poor didums if she was a decent person she could do so much good and use what she has learnt from her BOSS I am glad she banned me for the Elvis question as I so wanted to ask her about a problem with my eyeliner NOT. Sorry mad at her it's a shame she could do so much good I wonder if anyone has worked for her and how they got on with her it makes you wonder about that comment she complained about with the photographer the comment about michaels nose wether she did say something wrong as she did not say anything more about that after that
    Hey, why are you all so serious? This is Karen Faye thread, laughter thread <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    Hey, why are you all so serious? This is Karen Faye thread, laughter thread <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

Because i dont find her attitude funny. She is verbally abusing MJs fans... belittling them, laughing at them and using them when it suits her... she made a nice life for herself by being an employee of MJ. She chose to go on twitter and spout off.. and for her to write she is tired of answering MJ questions just beggars belief.

These are Michaels fans... the fans who he loved. They are his family.
    I know very well Karen's attitude, i don't agree with it at all.
    I know very well Karen's attitude, i don't agree with it at all.

Sorry.. i just needed to sound off. i just saw red when i saw her comment on twitter.

((hugs))
    <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    WINGARMS?!?!?! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> smiley-laughing017.gif <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> oh my god !
  • JentleTouchJentleTouch Posts: 244

Because i dont find her attitude funny. She is verbally abusing MJs fans... belittling them, laughing at them and using them when it suits her... she made a nice life for herself by being an employee of MJ. She chose to go on twitter and spout off.. and for her to write she is tired of answering MJ questions just beggars belief.

Maybe you all should ignore her? I mean a complete ignoring. This way she won't have an audience and she will just talk to herself until she gets tired of it.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

Maybe you all should ignore her? I mean a complete ignoring. This way she won't have an audience and she will just talk to herself until she gets tired of it.

Exactly! Leave momma wingarms with her minion wingarms. Why need to follow her and care what she says? She's such a waste of time.
    momma wingarms
    <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    I approve her new name is wingarms.OFFICIALLY
    and she has no one to blame but herself.

As for being 'tired' of answering Michael questions...
    here's a thought Karen..SHUT THE FUCK UP.

She's alright talking about him when it suits her/benefits her...she's got her quota of attention for this month and she cba with it now.Sorry,but it doesn't work like that.
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299

That would be a good idea. I don't get it in the first place, why such a long topic about someone most of the members here hate? If you don't like her than why follow her, if it's just crap she's talking. Personally I don't have an opinion about her. Anything is possible, she could be playing her role in this hoax, seeking for attention, feeling lonely, thinking she has to teach te world what is the truth <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> or just someone who like to hear herself talking. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    After complaining about being "tired of answering Michael questions" - she is now back on topic, talking about how Michael called her the "hippy way".