Karen Faye - @wingheart

Comments

• heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    Michael was so romantic to her lol
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    Michael was so romantic to her lol
    I'm not sure what he thinks about her. If I would go by only pictures I would say their relationship went to a much lower stage. In old pics they look together like they had fun but in later pics Michael seemed to be a little annoyed when she hugged him.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Maybe in the beginning they did have always have fun together, as everyone who worked with him said they worked hard but always laughed lots, but along the way maybe she started taking herself a little too seriously and that turned him off. Interesting the comment about her not seeming to worry about confidentiality issues, and then 2 years now of putting herself out there for what? This has to be her assignment for the hoax.

Wingarms, too funny, and the discussion, oh my <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Wendy, I loved the bingo-wings video!
    Remember KF

-"I am a better person now, and so is LMP, because we each have grown and learned. Neither of us is perfect yet <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->"

-"LMP and I are clear, and that is what is important to me. We have made our peace &through understanding, became close"

-"I feel bad about the fans who spend so much time trying to hurt others."

-" I began to see why she acted the way she did, and made the decisions she did. I was only getting one side of the story."

-"I did say things I believed to be true. But once LMP and I spoke & shared info, we came to understand things more clearly"

-"I wish some of the hateful fans would take a lesson from LMP and I"

-"It is sad that fans want to try and hurt Lisa and I. But she and I are beyond that, so their cruel efforts to hurt us are wasted"

-"I know. It is ok. LMP and I had our differences, but since MJ's funeral we were able to talk & understand each other."
    Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
    Michael did not fired Karen---LIED LIED by jealous haters.

Karen has said that she was fired during the HIStory tour. Karen to us also explained the reason for this. I WILL say that MICHAEL did not fire her (MJ was even sad that she had to go), it was someone from Michael people.

2005. After Michael's trial, Michael went off to Bahrain. Should he have taken her with him? I'm just curious. I mean, okay, first of all, Karen worked on contract. So, I would assume that when Michael left the continent, her contract was over. You cannot fire someone whose contract is over. It just doesn't work that way. There was no reason in the world Michael would need his make up artist (and, yes, friend, but friends don't always travel to the middle east with their friends, especially when one friend has just been through the ordeal of his life and perhaps wants to spend some time alone with his children recovering from the physical and emotional toll it took on him and another friend has a life back home including a CHILD....... ) There is no reason in the world he needed her to go with him. And why didn't he use her for the few appearances he made between when he came back and TII? There are a number of answers to that, but not one of them is "because he was mad at her because of the MJJSource thing", but it not true.

So, what I'm saying is - Karen was NEVER fired by Michael. Never. Didn't happen.

was part of the website. The name was MJJ sources. It was set up by Michael, Randy,and his girlfriend at the time The membership fee was $50.00. The website was set up to get the truth out during the trial in 2005. And Michael asked me Karen Faye if she would help. They had many plans. Michael was awarded a public interview by the courts, when Sneddon unlawfully leaked some information to the media. Geraldo Rivera did an interview with Michael, and FOX decide not to air it on their network. So at the last minute MJJS put it on the website. The media was not needed. Every outlet picked it up. They also posted the actual court transcripts everyday. The cost was huge. They started to asked for the membership fees, so we could keep the website going, but that was not enough to cover the cost. After the trial, and Michael left the country, Grace was placed in charge of handling Michael’s finances, and a decision was made not to pay for the server. There was not enough money to pay and the server pulled the plug. They could not continue, nor did they have the power to continue.
    People are now saying Karen stole the money. NO SHE DID NOT. Grace was the one who was in control of the money that MJJ sources received. IBut anyways if someone took that much money that would constitute a crime and someone should be behind bars for it. Many fans are against Karen Faye now although she did got some hate over the years but not so much like now. Ot all started when she posted those pics from forrest lawn in her private facebook and share nice stories of her time working with MJ. Also she stared to speak out against AEG and all those repsonisble for his death. But that another story. All I can say is that Karen is a lovely person, I have talked to her and she does not deserved all the hate she is getting. . I have also seen how in almost thirty years, she never once betrayed Michael. I also see people twist her words around.. I will literally see her say something and then see a totally distorted version of what she said on some other page an hour later. It is ridiculous. You don't have to like her or agree with her but enough with the accusations with NO proof or factual basis and enough with literally spreading LIES!

Sorry I wrote to much-but she is my friend and I hate when people tried to defame her--especially in some MJ forums & youtube.

8 months ago

Source: <!-- m -->http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 205AA1MSWh<!-- m -->

What do you think?
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    tumblr_libre0Fyj81qcqc9mo1_500.jpg
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    She was fired and everyone knows it,she knows it,and we all know why.
    If she wasn't fired,then why did their friendship dissolve into almost nothing until TII?
    She was caught out,and then ran off and hung out with his stalkers...
    She still talks about him,spills private info and secrets,things she should keep to herself if she was any kind of friend...but no.

There is no one who will ever make me like her or have any respect for her.She is just a disgrace.

Also,the person who wrote that has awful English skills...just saying.
    I think it was her lol
  • Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
    Remember KF
    -"I am a better person now, and so is LMP, because we each have grown and learned. Neither of us is perfect yet <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->"
    -"LMP and I are clear, and that is what is important to me. We have made our peace &through understanding, became close"

-" I began to see why she acted the way she did, and made the decisions she did. I was only getting one side of the story."

-"I did say things I believed to be true. But once LMP and I spoke & shared info, we came to understand things more clearly"

-"It is sad that fans want to try and hurt Lisa and I. But she and I are beyond that, so their cruel efforts to hurt us are wasted"

-"I know. It is ok. LMP and I had our differences, but since MJ's funeral we were able to talk & understand each other."

What on earth has Michaels marriage to LMP got to do with Karen??? Why would LMP care about what Michaels employee and make-up artist thought of her?
    The way this is worded makes Karen sound like she too had a past romantic relationship with MJ and that she somehow had to make amends with LMP.
    If i was LMP, i would have despised Karen too - sticking her nose into a marriage which she had no business in.

Also.. today i have noticed lots of tweets from Karen talking about Michael. So a few days ago she was tired of talking about it and now that Jermaine has spoken about Taborelli, Karen thinks she will jump on the bandwagon and go on and on about the subject.
    wingheart Karen Faye
    He was extremely sweet & generous with me, when he was alive.

Did Karen just have a slip-up? What kind of phrase is this?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I read the last 2 pages of this thread and looks to me that Karen´s intentions is to tease fans badly <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> she is playing fans like the piano.
    Gema, you are right. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

wingheart Karen Faye
    Got to get to the gym...anyone join me in some exercise? C'mon!

Sinderella, this is the proof she's not only reading the forum but following our friendly advice too.
  • JentleTouchJentleTouch Posts: 244
    wingheart Karen Faye
    He was extremely sweet & generous with me, when he was alive.

Did Karen just have a slip-up? What kind of phrase is this?
    Why a slip-up?
  • JentleTouchJentleTouch Posts: 244
    You are wrong. Michael loved BJ. Michael wouldn't have appreciated you calling ANYONE names like that. How dare you even use MJ's initials in your twitter ID. Shame on you. RT @Janice777mj: @wingheart @bjhickman7 is a fake a fraud! fat ass faggot! michael hated him and the jacksons hate him now. he is a loser! ignore him!

Who is BJ? <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Gema, you are right. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

wingheart Karen Faye
    Got to get to the gym...anyone join me in some exercise? C'mon!

Sinderella, this is the proof she's not only reading the forum but following our friendly advice too.

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA.

Be sure to let us know how your arms are coming along Karen

actually...

nah,on second thoughts,don't...you're still a bitch with too much to say regardless.
  • tumblr_libre0Fyj81qcqc9mo1_500.jpg

Maybe that's why MJ hoaxed his death, to get away from her <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    You are wrong. Michael loved BJ. Michael wouldn't have appreciated you calling ANYONE names like that. How dare you even use MJ's initials in your twitter ID. Shame on you. RT @Janice777mj: @wingheart @bjhickman7 is a fake a fraud! fat ass faggot! michael hated him and the jacksons hate him now. he is a loser! ignore him!

from what i understand he is a fan who diane diamond had a restraining order or something filed against during the trial . is that it guys? is he also someone who was brought up by that d movie person?

from what i understand he is a fan who diane diamond had a restraining order or something filed against during the trial . is that it guys? is he also someone who was brought up by that d movie person?

B.J. Hickman. Another one of the stalker fans.

B.J. Hickman. Another one of the stalker fans.
    so he does in deed fall into this catagory? i had wondered. he seemed to be mentioned a few different places. curious .
    Remember KF

off topic: wonder where the music is that lisa was going to be putting out and needed to get all of the michael conversation behind her so interviews would be focused on that instead of him? anyone heard of any?
    i also wonder what is karens take on debbie and vice versa?
    This is his twitter: <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/#!/bjhickman7<!-- m -->

Here are a few pictures of him. Like Sam Gossen he was there at the 2005 trial and now he seems to be constantly at Forest Lawn, Neverland and the Courts.

hic2.JPG

53062894.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FD9DB55D7A47AC80749B14F3BF11CDF1903047E9BA0E31E3D5F06BF04B24B4128C

B+J+Hickman+Michael+Jackson+Case+Continues+eQu7CR5MmSel.jpg
    hey that isn't that twiggy chick in that second picture is it ?
    anyone know what started the twitter conversation that had karen and jermaine defending this guy?
    @suspicious mind.

When Karen was on facebook she spoke about Debbie and basically said she didnt like her and couldnt understand how a woman could sell her children.

When i challenged her on this view, by pointing out that if she judged Debbie then she was also judging Michael - because if Debbie "sold" the children, then Michael "brought" them. Needless to say, i got blocked.

There are places on the internet where all these conversations and screengrabs from Karens facebook can be found. I used to have them all bookmarked until my old computer conked out so now ive lost them. But if you really wanted to search for them, they are there somewhere on the net.

Karen also spoke very unkindly about Joanna.. the french girl who MJ was seen with a few times.

Basically, any woman that MJ was close to was verbally abused on FB by Karen.

It is my view that Debbie is the best of them all. She hasnt spoken a word since 2009. She has kept her silence. She hasnt sold an interview and neither (to my knowledge) is she writing a book or spouting off on twitter.

So i can tell you that Karen had very nasty things to say about Debbie.
    anyone know what started the twitter conversation that had karen and jermaine defending this guy?

I think someone tweeted to her that Michael didnt like BJ and that he is fat.. something along those lines.

I think its very interesting Karen always sticks up for the stalkers... Sam and BJ.