Karen Faye - @wingheart

Comments

• Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
    hey that isn't that twiggy chick in that second picture is it ?

Who the heck is twiggy and which lady do you mean? x

I dont even know when this was taken... i found it on a random google search.

53062894.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FD9DB55D7A47AC80749B14F3BF11CDF1903047E9BA0E31E3D5F06BF04B24B4128C
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    hey that isn't that twiggy chick in that second picture is it ?

Who the heck is twiggy and which lady do you mean? x

I dont even know when this was taken... i found it on a random google search.

53062894.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FD9DB55D7A47AC80749B14F3BF11CDF1903047E9BA0E31E3D5F06BF04B24B4128C

the older one on the right. i could easily be mistaken.
    @suspicious mind.

When Karen was on facebook she spoke about Debbie and basically said she didnt like her and couldnt understand how a woman could sell her children.

When i challenged her on this view, by pointing out that if she judged Debbie then she was also judging Michael - because if Debbie "sold" the children, then Michael "brought" them. Needless to say, i got blocked.

There are places on the internet where all these conversations and screengrabs from Karens facebook can be found. I used to have them all bookmarked until my old computer conked out so now ive lost them. But if you really wanted to search for them, they are there somewhere on the net.

Karen also spoke very unkindly about Joanna.. the french girl who MJ was seen with a few times.

Basically, any woman that MJ was close to was verbally abused on FB by Karen.

It is my view that Debbie is the best of them all. She hasnt spoken a word since 2009. She has kept her silence. She hasnt sold an interview and neither (to my knowledge) is she writing a book or spouting off on twitter.

So i can tell you that Karen had very nasty things to say about Debbie.

i think i am inclined to agree with you about debbie. the thing with the joanna chick causes me some concern .
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Well one thing is for sure. Debbie gave Michael the greatest gift of all, his children. And that cannot be disputed no matter what anyone says. Karen Faye needs to simply deal with that. Debbie got dibs on that one all by her lonesome. <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
    Well one thing is for sure. Debbie gave Michael the greatest gift of all, his children. And that cannot be disputed no matter what anyone says. Karen Faye needs to simply deal with that. Debbie got dibs on that one all by her lonesome. <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->

yeah her and ever who blankets mother is <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I kinda worry about Blanket <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ --> . Kids can be mean spirited when you reach the middle and high school years. I know though that Michael or whom ever he has chosen to do so, will be ready with the right explanation when and if the time ever presents itself. I just hope that Blanket will be okay. But then he does have big brother and sister to fend for him should any bullies and knuckleheads get too out of pocket. They appear to be quite capable of handling things if need be and without any semblance of violence. Just beat it. <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->
    I kinda worry about Blanket <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ --> . Kids can be mean spirited when you reach the middle and high school years. I know though that Michael or whom ever he has chosen to do so, will be ready with the right explanation when and if the time ever presents itself. I just hope that Blanket will be okay. But then he does have big brother and sister to fend for him should any bullies and knuckleheads get too out of pocket. They appear to be quite capable of handling things if need be and without any semblance of violence. Just beat it. <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->
    well me thinks if there is actually a legal agreement ove blanket it will show up somewhere sometime. although i have to wonder if there aren't all kinds of little goodies the man hasn't been able to keep under the radar for a while now.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I don't think that is twiggy from from MJHOAXLIVE I have too say bj Hickman seems to love Michael but in a bit of an over powering way butwho knows he might be a good guynot sure yet
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    Why didn't Michael choose her as a surrogat mother instead of Debbie, if they were such loyal friends. She would have loved the idea, i'm sure.
  • JentleTouchJentleTouch Posts: 244
    suspicious mind and Miss.Peppers, thank you so much for explaining me about this BJ guy.
    Well, it seems Karen is much more close with Michael's stalkers than with the boss humself and this automatically puts her on the same level. To me it was clear from the day one she wasn't and couldn't be in the know. You should be really VERY trustworthy and REALLY loyal to your Boss to let you in something really serious, like this hoax.
    I think Michael perfectly knows her worth.
    suspicious mind and Miss.Peppers, thank you so much for explaining me about this BJ guy.
    Well, it seems Karen is much more close with Michael's stalkers than with the boss humself and this automatically puts her on the same level. To me it was clear from the day one she wasn't and couldn't be in the know. You should be really VERY trustworthy and REALLY loyal to your Boss to let you in something really serious, like this hoax.
    I think Michael perfectly knows her worth.
    ditto that <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    @suspicious mind.

When Karen was on facebook she spoke about Debbie and basically said she didnt like her and couldnt understand how a woman could sell her children.

When i challenged her on this view, by pointing out that if she judged Debbie then she was also judging Michael - because if Debbie "sold" the children, then Michael "brought" them. Needless to say, i got blocked.

There are places on the internet where all these conversations and screengrabs from Karens facebook can be found. I used to have them all bookmarked until my old computer conked out so now ive lost them. But if you really wanted to search for them, they are there somewhere on the net.

Karen also spoke very unkindly about Joanna.. the french girl who MJ was seen with a few times.

Basically, any woman that MJ was close to was verbally abused on FB by Karen.

It is my view that Debbie is the best of them all. She hasnt spoken a word since 2009. She has kept her silence. She hasnt sold an interview and neither (to my knowledge) is she writing a book or spouting off on twitter.

So i can tell you that Karen had very nasty things to say about Debbie.

It's because she is desperately in love and obsessed with Michael and Michael kicked her ass and fired her. And he didn't ask her to have the kids but Debbie. She is dying of jealousy.
    Why didn't Michael choose her as a surrogat mother instead of Debbie, if they were such loyal friends. She would have loved the idea, i'm sure.

She was asked that on FB and Karens reply was that she already had her daughter and was married... and because MJ knew about her morals and beliefs, he never asked her and never would have asked her. She said that MJ would know she would be totally against the idea as she would never "sell" her children.
    <br /><br />She was asked that on FB and Karens reply was that she already had her daughter and was married...  and because MJ knew about her morals and beliefs, he never asked her and never would have asked her.  She said that MJ would know she would be totally against the idea as she would never "sell" her children.
    <br /><br /><br /> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> Why not circle all around the answer Karen <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->  The MAIN answer to the question could have been cut to 4 words:  HE NEVER ASKED ME. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> The rest is "opinion" and commentary.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    From 6:25 Debbie Rowe explains very well her reasons for having MJ´s kids. Karen is wrong when talking about "selling kids".

[youtube:3f4yrepf]
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    <br /><br />She was asked that on FB and Karens reply was that she already had her daughter and was married...  and because MJ knew about her morals and beliefs, he never asked her and never would have asked her.  She said that MJ would know she would be totally against the idea as she would never "sell" her children.
    <br /><br /><br /> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> Why not circle all around the answer Karen <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->  The MAIN answer to the question could have been cut to 4 words:  HE NEVER ASKED ME. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> The rest is "opinion" and commentary.
    <br /><br /> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
    Interesting. i watched the Debbie Rowe interview posted above. Ive seen it before, but its interesting to see it again.
    Note how Debbie Rowe adimantly denies MJ is addicted to drugs (and this is BEFORE 2009) - and that the children wouldnt be with him if she thought he was abusing drugs.
    I believe her.
    I hope one day she chooses to do another interview like this one.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Interesting. i watched the Debbie Rowe interview posted above. Ive seen it before, but its interesting to see it again.
    Note how Debbie Rowe adimantly denies MJ is addicted to drugs (and this is BEFORE 2009) - and that the children wouldnt be with him if she thought he was abusing drugs.
    I believe her.
    I hope one day she chooses to do another interview like this one.

Of course! I believe debbie knew Michael very well to have children with. She said she loved him and that´s why she gave him the chance of being a father. i am sure that she has been more present in their lives that media let us know.
    Debbie is a very strong woman and with the head on her shoulders as we say in Spain.

Karen Faye is just teasing moody fans. It is obvious that she does not like jealous female fans or fans who are too eager to get close to Michael. Only she knows if she was in love with him but I would not be surprised if she was after listening how people talks about Michael. He seems adorable.

However, if she believes that Michael is dead, may be she should stop gossiping about her relation with him.
    My "twits" couldn't possibly prove Michael was gay. Jason is using my tweets to prove Dr. Klein is not being truthful. Big difference. RT @maninthe777: @wingheart @JasonPfeiffer1 Karen he uses ur twits to prove that MJ was gay & Klein lied on his FB.PLEASE STOP IT.U know how to do it.

What did she tweet so " proving"? <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->
    The more I read her the more Im getting convinced she's not feeling very well.
  • From 6:25 Debbie Rowe explains very well her reasons for having MJ´s kids. Karen is wrong when talking about "selling kids".

[youtube:u3zfhv66]

I saw another video where Debbie did an interview but I cant remember if it had been taped before or after Michaels death.It was with Geraldo I think and Debbie had mentioned that both children were Michaels and concieved in the normal way.She also mentioned when she had decided she had had enough with the media when she couldnt even go grocery shopping anymore.Does anyone know where that video is?
    My "twits" couldn't possibly prove Michael was gay. Jason is using my tweets to prove Dr. Klein is not being truthful. Big difference. RT @maninthe777: @wingheart @JasonPfeiffer1 Karen he uses ur twits to prove that MJ was gay & Klein lied on his FB.PLEASE STOP IT.U know how to do it.

What did she tweet so " proving"? <!-- sconfused/ -->confused/<!-- sconfused/ -->
    The more I read her the more Im getting convinced she's not feeling very well.

Well, she's a woman <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • eternalflameeternalflame Posts: 195

Huh? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    What do you mean with that? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Huh? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    What do you mean with that? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Just the fact she's a woman, I think.
    But I must say I really don't like the way the woman behaves lately. I mean all those rumors about Jason and his wtfuckin statements. Iam not against gays but I am against outright lies. It's a widely known fact that Michael loves women, why dirty him like that? And the so called close friend Karen does not bat an eye when she is asked for clarifications. She knows much about his life and his relations and she is trusted by many, why does she keep her mouth shut when needed and keep blabbing when no needed?

Not a good woman
    Just the fact she's a woman, I think.

Exactly. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • eternalflameeternalflame Posts: 195
    Just the fact she's a woman, I think.

Exactly. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Okkkaayyy... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

are you male, heartphantom? <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->