TMZ TODAY 4/4....MICHEAL KILLED HIMSELF

Comments

• I KNEW this was going to be the defense.. there was no other argument that Murray could make.

Remember this video that was leaked a few days ago?? Out of no-where, this unseen footage of the Bashir interview emerges....

What sticks out to you now??

IN THIS NEW, LEAKED FOOTAGE - MICHAEL TALKS ABOUT HOW HE CANT SLEEP WITHOUT LIGHTS ON HIM - LIKE HE IS ON STAGE

Now look at the video in the light of this TMZ article.. it says MJ cant sleep without lights on and cartoons blaring...

ALL THESE "UNSEEN" VIDEOS THAT ARE BEING LEAKED ARE BEING LEAKED FOR A REASON.

We never see the videos we WANT to see - like the Tatiana kiss... leaks are happening for a reason!!!

[youtube:2zcnzzr5]

Can you see what is happening here????
  • i got the impression from that tape - (bashir helping again - because we have not seen maury's version)

that mike was taking the michael
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    tell us in simple words....some of us struggle to make sense of all this........thanks...xx
  • tell us in simple words....some of us struggle to make sense of all this........thanks...xx

who are you talking to? x
  • katoooooookatooooooo Posts: 371
    hum time change again

Dr. Murray's Defense - Jackson Killed Himself
    Posted Apr 4th 2010 3:00PM by TMZ Staff

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0kAEUESAb<!-- m -->

and a reply from Joe Jackson

Joe Jackson 'Horrified' at Dr. Murray Defense
    Posted Apr 4th 2010 2:55PM by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's father says he is "horrified" by the prospect Dr. Conrad Murray's legal team will argue that Michael Jackson accidentally killed himself by pumping a lethal dose of Propofol into his body.

TMZ broke the story that the defense believes Jackson woke up shortly before noon on the day he died, when Dr. Conrad Murray stepped out of the room, and injected enough Propofol in himself to almost immediately stop his heart.

Joe Jackson tells TMZ, "I don't believe it. It's not true. Why would he [Dr. Murray] hide all the bottles if such a story were true?"

Joe Jackson added, "The Coroner's report shows the story is not true," adding, "This really upsets me to hear this."

Joe Jackson plans to file a wrongful death lawsuit against Dr. Murray. While Joe Jackson's lawyer, Brian Oxman, says, "His [Dr. Murray's] story is medically inconsistent with the autopsy findings, he says before knowing for sure, "I would need to see the photographs of the scene in order to assess his story

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0kAEYKrId<!-- m -->
    sorry.....dancingthedream.......who asked....can you see what is going on here..???
  • so was it cm who went back in those missing hours and stole the tapes?
  • tell us in simple words....some of us struggle to make sense of all this........thanks...xx

Someone is leaking these vidoes to help Murray in his defense... because in the leaked video, Michael has confirmed in his own words that he cant sleep without lights on him.

And now Murray is saying in his defence, that Michael said he liked activity in his room.. so thats why he had the lights on and cartoons blaring.. and that Murray spoke on his phone whilst in the room whilst Michael was trying to sleep. (so explains the phonecalls away)

And days before this statement is released from Murray.. this unseen footage pops up with Michael saying he cant sleep unless he has lights focused on him, like he is on a stage.

These leaks are not co-incidences.
    omg...i see now......who the hell is doing this >>????.........do you know..???
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    tell us in simple words....some of us struggle to make sense of all this........thanks...xx

Someone is leaking these vidoes to help Murray in his defense... because in the leaked video, Michael has confirmed in his own words that he cant sleep without lights on him.

And now Murray is saying in his defence, that Michael said he liked activity in his room.. so thats why he had the lights on and cartoons blaring.. and that Murray spoke on his phone whilst in the room whilst Michael was trying to sleep. (so explains the phonecalls away)

And days before this statement is released from Murray.. this unseen footage pops up with Michael saying he cant sleep unless he has lights focused on him, like he is on a stage.

These leaks are not co-incidences.

or maybe it can also work for the opposite scenario: someone is leaking these videos to make Murray's story and the whole story more credible to the public for them to believe in all of this craziness...
  • omg...i see now......who the hell is doing this >>????.........do you know..???

but mike had his own camera's running at the same time and maury (spelling?) did a show, showing the context of the living with mj footage

so there must be mj footage also
  • FigmentFigment Posts: 61
    This is a defense tactic. The defense does not have to PROVE anything. The prosecutors have the burden of proof. The defense's only job is to show that there is a reasonable doubt. They will suggest that it's POSSIBLE that MJ could have killed himself, and if the jury believes that it's POSSIBLE, then that is enough reasonable doubt for them not to convict.
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    omg...i see now......who the hell is doing this >>????.........do you know..???

but mike had his own camera's running at the same time and maury (spelling?) did a show, showing the context of the living with mj footage

The videao seems to be MJ footage done by his cameraman (according to the description on YT), the same cameraman that made other parts of the private footage for MJ, not the official one
  • Randy was present

Family lawyer Brian Oxman said the star collapsed at his rented home in LA’s Holmby Hills area while brother Randy was present.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... z0kAIHSNkx<!-- m -->

By PETE SAMSON
    US Editor and
    NICK PARKER
    Chief Foreign Correspondent

Published: 26 Jun 2009
    Add a comment (55)
    PARAMEDICS dashed to dying Michael Jackson’s side after a panic-stricken phone call from the superstar’s Los Angeles home.
    The dramatic call was made by a member of staff last night at just after 8pm UK time.

Listen to the emergency call below.

Fire Department medics responded to the alert and arrived to find the 50-year-old singer collapsed and not breathing. He had suffered a cardiac arrest.

The emergency staff rushed him to hospital in their vehicle, where a computer screen revealed chilling details of his condition.

A record of the call-out read: “50 year old male Not breathing at all.” It gave the time of the call-out as 12.21pm local time.

Medics administered heart massage and oxygen along the route. But they could not revive the star.

mother's pain ... Katherine
    Merino/X17online.com
    Jacko’s family were informed and rushed to his bedside as weeping fans began massing outside the city’s UCLA Medical Centre.

There were screams of “You’ve got to save him, you’ve got to save him” as the star was stretchered in.

Mum Katherine made it to the hospital shortly after her son, although his father Joe was in Las Vegas when told the news. Close pal Elizabeth Taylor also rushed to the hospital to say her goodbyes.

Finally a doctor appeared and told shocked relatives and aides that all efforts to restart his heart had failed and that he had died.

Sister La Toya was seen running into the hospital sobbing after her brother was pronounced dead.

Los Angeles County Coroner Fred Corell last night confirmed that Jackson had died of heart failure at 2.26pm local time.

Last night it was suspected his collapse could have been caused by an overdose of painkillers.

An Emergency Room source at UCLA hospital said Jackson aides told medics he had collapsed after an injection of potent Demerol — similar to morphine.

A Jacko source said: “Shortly after taking the Demerol he started to experience slow shallow breathing.

“His breathing gradually got slower and slower until it stopped.

“His staff started mouth-to-mouth and an ambulance was called which got there in eight minutes “But found he was in full respiratory arrest, no breathing and no pulse. They started full CPR and rushed him to hospital.

Battle to save Jacko ... paramedics wheel stricken superstar into hospital on stretcher last night
    X17online.com“When he arrived they started resuscitation, giving him heart shocks and inserted a breathing tube and other supportive measures to try and save his life.

“He never regained consciousness.The family was told that he had passed.”

As news spread of Jackson’s death, thousands of fans gathered outside the hospital.

Many were dressed in the eccentric singer’s trademark costumes and others blasted out his smash-hit tunes.

Family lawyer Brian Oxman said the star collapsed at his rented home in LA’s Holmby Hills area while brother Randy was present.

Los Angeles City Fire Department confirmed the emergency call was made from Jackson’s home.

“The call came in because a person was not breathing,” said a spokesman.

Distraught ... sobbing La Toya arrives too late
    XPOSUREPHOTOS“When the team arrived, they saw that CPR was already in progress by someone at the home.

“The person not breathing was transported to UCLA Medical Centre.”

Other stunned family members said that Jackson, who was due to begin a series of comeback concerts at London’s O2 arena next month, “was in really bad shape”.

The singer had been staying at the LA house while he rehearsed for his comeback tour.

More than 750,000 tickets had been sold for the former King of Pop’s “This is It” concerts.

The opening dates were postponed last month after concert promoters AIG said Jackson needed more time to rehearse the complex dance routines.

But after The Sun revealed that he was suffering from skin cancer there were fears that he was not fit enough to complete the tour.

Experts found spots of skin cancer on his upper body and pre-cancerous cells on his face.

Jacko’s close pal Uri Geller was “too upset for words” last night.

He said: “The whole world is absolutely devastated and I am lost for words because everyone expected him to come to England to do his concerts.

“He was in good health. He was rehearsing, dancing, practising for the shows in England and I am shocked, that is all I can say.”

Jacko had been blighted by a string of past health problems — including rumoured heart trouble.

But he had vowed to perform his £150million comeback gigs.

He is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr, Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince “Blanket” Michael Jackson II.

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:p.samson@the-sun.co.uk">p.samson@the-sun.co.uk</a><!-- e -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Complete rubbish <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> . MJ Lives! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • omg...i see now......who the hell is doing this >>????.........do you know..???

The videao seems to be MJ footage done by his cameraman (according to the description on YT), the same cameraman that made other parts of the private footage for MJ, not the official one

i thought i read somewhere that the curtains were drawn - imagination - i suppose

is there any more footage if its the maury stuff
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    hum time change again

04/04/2010 3:00

77?
  • The leaked video i have posted is Michaels footage.. its from the rebuttal vidoe he made to bashirs documentary - but the vidoe i have posted was never released... until a few days ago...

SO.. someone in Michaels camp is leaking this stuff.
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    hum time change again

77?

I think the purpose of the changing time on TMZ is they want this news to be the first for long time or at least on the first page when you click on tmz.com, to more people know about it, in my opinion it's just that simple, but who knows?... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/did-jackson-kill-himself-with-deadly-shot-of-demerol_1112139

07 August 2009 01:36....

Did Jackson Kill Himself With Deadly Shot Of Demerol?

MICHAEL JACKSON may have accidentally killed himself - after waking on the night before he died and injecting himself with a deadly anaesthetic.

New reports suggest the King of Pop woke alone in his bedroom and couldn't find his personal physician Dr. Conrad Murray.

In a bid to get back to sleep, the troubled singerinjected himself with a deadly shot of Demerol, according to U.S. news show Entertainment Tonight.

A source tells the show, "Michael may have awakened from his induced sleep sometime in the middle of the night - and with no one around to help him - injected himself with a deadly shot of Demerol."

The show's investigative reporter Diane Dimond, who has been leading the way with Jackson scoops since his death, says, "Once the toxicology report is released we'll finally have answers."
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    The leaked video i have posted is Michaels footage.. its from the rebuttal vidoe he made to bashirs documentary - but the vidoe i have posted was never released... until a few days ago...

SO.. someone in Michaels camp is leaking this stuff.

Of course because Murray has not killed Michael and must not go to jail. So this can maybe help the defense to introduce this reasonable doubt...
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    Well who owns copyright to those leaked tapes...as they were Michael's, copyright is now likely owned by the MJ Estate.
    Why would they leak video's in Murray's advantage and hinder the family's wrongful death suit?
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    hum time change again

77?

I think the purpose of the changing time on TMZ is they want this news to be the first for long time or at least on the first page when you click on tmz.com, to more people know about it, in my opinion it's just that simple, but who knows?... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

that makes sense <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> i wish they'd just put 4pm tho then the 444 clue still remains. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Calm down people. As I posted at "Does Anyone go To Forest Laws 04/03" my yesterday trip to Forest lawn and conversation with french woman who stated TMZ is the source in France and TMZ most likely is with Jacksons. Now, if we base on this, then this must be only way to avoid conviction of Murrey as it was planned as part of hoax. Woman believes that Murrey speaks for Michael. Meaning, this idea came from Jacksons.
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    @scorpion...the family believes there was a murderplot against Michael and that Murray was responsible. They are even filing a wrongful death lawsuit against him. They are not pro-Murray...on the contrary