TMZ TODAY 4/4....MICHEAL KILLED HIMSELF

loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
edited January 1970 in News
CANT BELIEVE MY EYES .......!!!!!!! LOOK ON TMZ...!!!!

Comments

• MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    WTF???????????? Check out the latest TMZ story!!!!!!!!!
    I never thought this will be the defense of Murray......... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com<!-- m -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    Dr. Murray's Defense - Jackson Killed Himself

Posted Apr 4th 2010 4:00AM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray's legal defense is that Michael Jackson gave himself the fatal dose of Propofol.

Multiple sources familiar with the strategy tell TMZ the defense argument goes like this:

- At around 10:50 AM, Dr. Murray gave Jackson 25 mg of Propofol from a 20 ml bottle -- that's only about 1/8 of the bottle.

- The dose Dr. Murray administered would keep someone asleep for only 5 to 10 minutes, But the Propofol, along with the Ativan and Versed that was already in MJ's system, had a synergistic effect that put Jackson to sleep for a longer period of time.

- For the next hour, Dr. Murray stayed in the room and was on the phone for much of the time. Dr. Murray didn't leave the room to make the calls because MJ liked activity in the room, regularly sleeping with the lights on and cartoons blaring on the TV.

- At around noon, Dr. Murray left the room for approximately two minutes to go to the bathroom. While he was gone, the defense believes Jackson suddenly awakened and was frustrated he had spent nearly 9 hours trying in vain to sleep. The defense theory -- Jackson took the 20 ml bottle of Propofol and self-injected the remaining contents through the IV, causing a massive overdose that stopped his heart.

- Dr. Murray walked back in the room and saw Jackson with his eyes open and pupils dilated. Dr. Murray dropped the phone (he was speaking with his girlfriend) and began administering CPR.

The defense will argue Michael Jackson was a long-time Propofol addict -- something TMZ first reported shortly after the singer's death. As one source said, Jackson liked the sensation of Propofol being administered by IV, adding, "Michael liked to push it."

L.A. County Coroner's investigators took a picture in the room, showing an empty Propofol bottle on the floor, underneath the nightstand by Jackson's bed. The defense will argue Jackson grabbed the bottle from the nightstand, injected himself and then dropped the bottle.

Remember, law enforcement believes Dr. Murray hid bottles of Propofol before paramedics arrived. The defense will argue ... if Dr. Murray was really hiding Propofol, he would have removed the empty bottle under the nightstand that caused Jackson's death.

Ed Chernoff, Murray's attorney, could not be reached for comment.
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    im speachless..
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    this is too much......!!!!
    double post feel free to delete mine o.k....xxxxx
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    posted at 4 am? TMZ is a west coast company is it not? in LA....it's only 1:26 here..

anyways, i don't believe this bull.
    and...was he not just alive 2 days ago? what mind games.
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    link ? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> whats up ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    in england its 9.30 am...xxxx
    double post feel free to delete mine o.k....xxxxx

We just posted in 1 minute difference.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    yea... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> how can they take a picture and show empty Propofol bottle.. ? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    and notice how TMZ trying to say it! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Dr. Murray's Defense - Jackson Killed Himself
    Posted Apr 4th 2010 4:00AM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray's legal defense is that Michael Jackson gave himself the fatal dose of Propofol.

Multiple sources familiar with the strategy tell TMZ the defense argument goes like this:

- At around 10:50 AM, Dr. Murray gave Jackson 25 mg of Propofol from a 20 ml bottle -- that's only about 1/8 of the bottle.

- The dose Dr. Murray administered would keep someone asleep for only 5 to 10 minutes, But the Propofol, along with the Ativan and Versed that was already in MJ's system, had a synergistic effect that put Jackson to sleep for a longer period of time.

- For the next hour, Dr. Murray stayed in the room and was on the phone for much of the time. Dr. Murray didn't leave the room to make the calls because MJ liked activity in the room, regularly sleeping with the lights on and cartoons blaring on the TV.

- At around noon, Dr. Murray left the room for approximately two minutes to go to the bathroom. While he was gone, the defense believes Jackson suddenly awakened and was frustrated he had spent nearly 9 hours trying in vain to sleep. The defense theory -- Jackson took the 20 ml bottle of Propofol and self-injected the remaining contents through the IV, causing a massive overdose that stopped his heart.

- Dr. Murray walked back in the room and saw Jackson with his eyes open and pupils dilated. Dr. Murray dropped the phone (he was speaking with his girlfriend) and began administering CPR.

The defense will argue Michael Jackson was a long-time Propofol addict -- something TMZ first reported shortly after the singer's death. As one source said, Jackson liked the sensation of Propofol being administered by IV, adding, "Michael liked to push it."

L.A. County Coroner's investigators took a picture in the room, showing an empty Propofol bottle on the floor, underneath the nightstand by Jackson's bed. The defense will argue Jackson grabbed the bottle from the nightstand, injected himself and then dropped the bottle.

Remember, law enforcement believes Dr. Murray hid bottles of Propofol before paramedics arrived. The defense will argue ... if Dr. Murray was really hiding Propofol, he would have removed the empty bottle under the nightstand that caused Jackson's death.

Ed Chernoff, Murray's attorney, could not be reached for comment.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0k7Ot27Ps<!-- m -->

4 April 2010 4:00AM
    4+3=7
    2+1+4=7
    in england its 9.30 am...xxxx

but what did TMZ do? speed up time? am i living in the past right now? they've changed the time on this to post it specifically at 4am. i'm not a math person. anyone care to dabble in numerology for me?
  • IMHO this is prepping people, laying the ground , for the comeback. Of course he killed himself, but we already know that don;t we?! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Just another seed that needed to be planted in people's heads. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I LOVE TMZ ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Happy Easter to all of you, guys !!!!
    Let's keep following TMZ, I think there will be more today.....
    I can't believe this true.....Remember Jermaine on the "airplaine" interview, they asked him if he know what's going on and he said yes and had a BIG smile!
    Can you imagine Jermaine thought about "well yeah, my brother killed himself, this is so funny"........hm...........I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    perhaps what this means is......THE SINGER MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD....but actually MICHEAL the person IS ALIVE .....if you get me...!!!!!
  • vanessavanessa Posts: 80
    I think what more tragic than Michael's death, is Michael commited suicide. I'm sorry but i don't buy it. Jackson's was not a proper reaction for a family who just lost a family member, let alone one that commited suicide..

But this is confusing!!
    IMHO this is prepping people, laying the ground , for the comeback. Of course he killed himself, but we already know that don;t we?! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Just another seed that needed to be planted in people's heads. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

oh yea <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> he really killed himself.. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    I think Michael would never risk like this... and not just because of his kids.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    "While he was gone, the defense believes Jackson suddenly awakened and was frustrated he had spent nearly 9 hours trying in vain to sleep."

huh? how do suddenly wake up from sleeping and then get mad that you spent 9 hours trying to sleep? does this make sense to anyone?!
    there is NO sense at all ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Oh sure. Exactly when Murray went to pee, in those two minutes, he woke up - after having slept or having tried to sleep? - for hours, attached the IV and administered himself Propofol... This is such a BS... It would have taken longer than two minutes for him to do that, so Murray would have found him trying to. Completely off!
  • I always knew evantually they would come up with this story!
    But that is total BS <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> I don't believe it for one sec. <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • Well, technically, if he hoaxed his death, that would be "killing himself". Get it? He killed himself by hoaxing his death.