TMZ TODAY 4/4....MICHEAL KILLED HIMSELF

Comments

• Don't know why but when I saw the title I couldn't prevent from smiling...the picture of Michael next to the article is well chosen.
    This story is definitely false of course.

"- At around noon, Dr. Murray left the room for approximately two minutes to go to the bathroom. While he was gone, the defense believes Jackson suddenly awakened and was frustrated he had spent nearly 9 hours trying in vain to sleep. The defense theory -- Jackson took the 20 ml bottle of Propofol and self-injected the remaining contents through the IV, causing a massive overdose that stopped his heart.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/category/michael-jac ... z0k9T6WezZ<!-- m -->

You cannot built a defense based on beliefs and theories...seriously.

You are so right. There is NO proof or evidence of it
  • DutchDutch Posts: 13
    Funny defense! It's quite obvious they are redirecting the attention, deliberately creating turbulence and blur. Turbulence and blur are in their favor (they think) as it causes delay. However, they can not back their theory and beliefs with facts. A fact is that CM has admitted he administered Propofol. Also a fact is that he has done that in an inappropriate setting, regardless the amount he has administered.

If I admit I have stolen an egg for someone and in my defense I claim the one I made it possible for to steal eggs, stole two eggs himself, does that make my theft less criminal? (Sorry for using eggs as an example, but my life is about eggs today <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> )
  • What means BS?
    means bullshit <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • lovemjlovemj Posts: 129
    i will not believe this bs story never what madness is going on with all the contradictions no one can keep to a believeable story which is good for us <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • LOOOL more bs do you think we were born yesterday? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> he liked to push hard if your going to lie at least make it believable and funny that tmz is always first to know everything
  • we are reliant on the television, radio, newspaper -paper and online and YT

but i dont think that this is mikes message
  • A fact is that CM has admitted he administered Propofol. Also a fact is that he has done that in an inappropriate setting, regardless the amount he has administered.

Show me the footage in which he said that please?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    good but the evidence, where ... that syringe according to media reports they are going to auction .... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=7291&start=0<!-- l -->
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Sorry to post again but I find it VERY amusing that TMZ are the only people reporting on MJ/CM anymore. It's like everyone else forgot about it. Also, I've never known any other high profile death that was covered solely by TMZ. & when other news channels/sites do report they credit TMZ as their source. When did TMZ become so trustworthy, lol. & since when do we need to rely on a GOSSIP MAG for information? It's crazy. Harvey must be good friends with Murray's lawyers (which is possible) because he always knows more about Murray than anyone & he knows what's going on with the case & the trial probably even before Murray does! LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • tomorrow is the next step and its so silent out there, i know its easter, but still, this should be big news, but the family, associates and friends are silent

remember the arraignment - butt end of the news

you have the justice crew but without the family they have no teeth

the estate i dont think even showed

what up here - what are we not seeing

hey guys is it the case that oxman or pap joe has issued the civil case - why now why not wait til after the criminal proceedings, is it because they know that cm will cut a deal and the evidence will be shut down and untested?
    tomorrow is the next step and its so silent out there, i know its easter, but still, this should be big news, but the family, associates and friends are silent

The family should be speaking BUT it's probably better that they don't, considering....well, they've been talking a little too much since June 25th, I mean they can't even keep up with themselves anymore. Plus, I think they'd just end up contradicting each other, which wouldn't be very helpful. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not bad mouthing them, I don't have a problem with most of them. Just saying it's probably wise to keep quiet. Plus if the court date tomorrow IS just a preliminary hearing, they don't need to say anything or be seen. They don't even need to say anything during the trial either. Latoya or Jermaine or Joe might slip & say something that could help the defense.
  • the family need a spokesperson - who wants the job
    the family need a spokesperson - who wants the job

In MJ's voice from the Bashir Doc. at the ice scream stand "OOH ME! ME! ME! PICK ME!" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    Well, technically, if he hoaxed his death, that would be "killing himself". Get it? He killed himself by hoaxing his death.
    could be...
  • no i fear an aweful reality check - where pictures of mikes body will be shown in court and theyre splashed every where, the needle marks, the real death pictures

we wanted it and i fear we will get it - the final proof

i dont want this but it maybe just what we will get.
    You may be right with that. People should prepare themselves emotionally for the worst right now.

Deep breath people.... open mind is required when waiting for the truth to reveal itself. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Calm calm <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    no i fear an aweful reality check - where pictures of mikes body will be shown in court and theyre splashed every where, the needle marks, the real death pictures

we wanted it and i fear we will get it - the final proof

i dont want this but it maybe just what we will get.
    You may be right with that. People should prepare themselves emotionally for the worst right now.

Deep breath people.... open mind is required when waiting for the truth to reveal itself. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Calm calm <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

How would we even know it's legit? I guess we should all have it in our minds that we might see or hear things that we won't want to or that will be hard but we should also keep an open mind & remember all the BS that brought us here in the first place & all the BS that keeps bringing us back.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366

Besides that, propofol works VERY quick, I wonder if someone would be able to administer 20ml himself... Does anyone know?
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Probably if he squeezed the sh** outta the bag.

But somebody please help me clear this up.
    Wasn't Murray on the phone while he was doing one-handed CPR?
    So he dropped it, then picked it up?
    Sorry if I'm incorrect.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Oh, so many stories....

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    these stories would make a lovely.......BEDTIME STORIES .....book........especially for insomniacs....lol....i would soon nod off.......xxxxx
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    these stories would make a lovely.......BEDTIME STORIES .....book........especially for insomniacs....lol....i would soon nod off.......xxxxx
    No need for propofol amirite? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    tomorrow is the next step and its so silent out there, i know its easter, but still, this should be big news, but the family, associates and friends are silent

hey guys is it the case that oxman or pap joe has issued the civil case - why now why not wait til after the criminal proceedings, is it because they know that cm will cut a deal and the evidence will be shut down and untested?
    To my knowledge, according to Californian law a wrongful death lawsuit needs to be filed within one year after the death of the person it concerns. Also, this needs to be announced 90 days in advance.

This is also why they needed the medical records -to file the lawsuit-. Remarkably, the MJ Estate refused to have the family see the medical records due to 'privacy concerns': Joe had to go to court to obtain them. So in a way, the MJ Estate hindered the family's wrongful death lawsuit
  • anwellanwell Posts: 47
    he
  • tomorrow is the next step and its so silent out there, i know its easter, but still, this should be big news, but the family, associates and friends are silent

To my knowledge, according to Californian law a wrongful death lawsuit needs to be filed within one year after the death of the person it concerns. Also, this needs to be announced 90 days in advance.

This is also why they needed the medical records -to file the lawsuit-. Remarkably, the MJ Estate refused to have the family see the medical records due to 'privacy concerns': Joe had to go to court to obtain them. So in a way, the MJ Estate hindered the family's wrongful death lawsuit

thanks raven - for that - and drawing the information together
    yes it is strange about the estate - the estate is to work for the benefit of the beneficiaries - but seem to working for the benefit of the lawyers and their %
  • Oh Yeah...As if TMZ is in 24X7 correspondence with the Murray team?

I still dont understand that WHY non believers arent arent getting it....HAHAHAHA!

Before CNN, FOX, SKY...TMZ is the first choice of Murray and the Jacksons when it comes to disclosing details of the case....

Why arent the NEWS CHANNELS perplexed yet? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

OMFG!! This is sooo funny..... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Conrad Murray alluded to this theory months ago. We knew he was going to try to use it, didn't we, no matter how improbable it seems? The theory for death hoax that goes over with the least complication is suicide. No one else is implicated and no one goes to jail fraudulently. No taxpayer money is wasted because there are no accomplices. After they finish reading all their discovery info which will more than likely be turned over tomorrow causing nothing to happen on 4/5/2010, they will probably come to a unanimous decision that there is no case against Murray to bring to trial. And so, the band plays on.