An Insider Reveals the Truth About "This Is It

[youtube:2447adp3]

[youtube:2447adp3]

Comments

• Thank you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Hmmm <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> very interesting for sure. Looking forward to what comes next with this...
  • I can't wait that their will be another video to see the truth revealed.
    Thank you for posting this video.
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    hmmm . wounder who will reveal the truth! Any thougts who it might be? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Looks kinda like Karen Faye.. :S anyway, hope it's a real insider this time!
  • this should be interesting <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • robdrobd Posts: 106
    Are we finally going to start finding out the truth with some REAL facts and answers? I hope so!
  • I kinda think it looks like the infamous "Blond Woman"...
  • Great video! But, I'm not getting my hopes up. Not sure how much more my heart can take.
  • Great video! But, I'm not getting my hopes up. Not sure how much more my heart can take.

I hear you.. We had too many lies going on. I will wait but not put my hopes high. blessings
  • For some reason, it will not let me view the video. Could someone please post the web link to the youtube video?
  • Looks kinda like Karen Faye.. :S anyway, hope it's a real insider this time!
    I kinda think it looks like the infamous "Blond Woman"...

Notice it says "Dramatic Purposes Only" during the blurred out blonde lady part
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    They best not be messing with us!

Thanks for posting. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    sigh
  • Yep interesting...interesting...i just wanna see what the truth is and soon LOL <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Karen is not celebrity, she is a make up artist for celebrities. I think of Liz Taylor......MJ would trust her only or Janet? Not necessarily blond hair, it can be wig.
  • Here is the link to YT <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcZ28R4Pnw4&feature=sub<!-- m -->
  • If it turns out to be Karen, I'm going to have a hard time listening to it. She has rubbed me the wrong way ever since June of '09.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    If it turns out to be Karen, I'm going to have a hard time listening to it. She has rubbed me the wrong way ever since June of '09.
    Was just thinking the same.
  • Here is the link to YT <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcZ28R4Pnw4&feature=sub<!-- m -->

Thank you!
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    watching... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • MJhoaxevidence is one of my favorite youtube hoax channels. They make good videos. I don't think they would fake it but they too can be fooled. I'd not get my hopes up but will watch. Looked rather like Paris Hilton to me, lol!
  • lovemjlovemj Posts: 129
    hope its not fake and somthing is revealed i feel like im playing a game of snakes and ladders one minute i,m up the next i,m down <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I resaw the video, this person, looks very familiar, I cannot pin point who she is. not (Paris Hilton) It is frustrating. I tried to enlarge the photo but it's unclear. She may not be blond, she may have worn a wig. What I don't understand if they have the interview already, why didn't they make us see it now, instead of waiting for it. This is another thing that does not make sense. They showed us this blond lady talking, so why not post it with this youtube. Just my opinion. I just hope it is not another led down. Love.