An Insider Reveals the Truth About "This Is It

Comments

• I realize that the following site has many debunked and fake things on it but that is the point, everything on this site is fabricated information. So they claim these are screen shots from MJHOAXEVIDENCE's twiter; that mjhoaxevidence has faked information, just like everything else on this website is faked.

"If we can believe MJHOAXEVIDENCE Michael is alive and communicating with people via twitter."

jackson%20twitter.jpg

michael%20twitter.jpg

http://www.michaeljacksonsightings.com/

MJHoaxEvidence, is the maker of this videos series, in which they claim that a secret celebrity insider is giving them information about the movie TII.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MJHoaxEvidence

Now, I really have to ask myself if this hoax video creator is legitimate or just another Player?
  • i dont think thats mjhoaxevidence real twitter <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • it's not from MJhoaxevidence twitter, it's fro the fake account of the jackson all_jacksons
  • it's not from MJhoaxevidence twitter, it's fro the fake account of the jackson all_jacksons

Okay I misunderstood these are screenshots and from one of MJhoaxevidence's videos; that will teach me to just skim a page. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

MJHE has taken this taken down because they where saying Michael was communicating with fans based on this twitter and returning in June, they were incorrect.
    Here is a screenshot from the MJHE video that appears to verify a Michael Jackson come-back in June. It is comepletely shocking and in fact hard to believe. We have a link to the entire video posted on the Videos Page. If we can believe MJHOAXEVIDENCE Michael is alive and communicating with people via twitter. MJHOAXEVIDENCE goes on in his video to tell us of a PRIVATE concert that went on April 14 at Neverland Ranch featuring Orianthi , Michael's guitarist in the "This Is It" movie. But we thought Neverland was sold and now called Sycamore Ranch. MJHE points out that Michael's estate is STILL at part owner. the Michael tweets were taken from the ALL_JACK5ONS twitter account. MJHE claims this is the official Jacksons Twitter account and was switched from Jermaine's account. We have a link to the entire
    MJHE VIdeo on our video page

I still say that the whole secret celebrity informer thing is still pretty suspicious. If they provide some new material with evidence to prove that, I will reconsider. There was nothing new in video number 1 all the information is already on these forums and was uncovered months ago.
  • Well, if it is true, then the person I believe could be the one they are talking about, is Queen Latifah.
  • robdrobd Posts: 106
    So if TII was made/ in production well before June 2009 and is indeed a movie and not concert rehearsal footage, then it was all planned and edited to co-incide with June 25th then, when Kenny and others were filmed gathered round the day MJ 'died' was all pre-arranged and staged. So does this confirm that it is a hoax and MJ is alive then?
  • So if TII was made/ in production well before June 2009 and is indeed a movie and not concert rehearsal footage, then it was all planned and edited to co-incide with June 25th then, when Kenny and others were filmed gathered round the day MJ 'died' was all pre-arranged and staged. So does this confirm that it is a hoax and MJ is alive then?

Who do you think the main director is?

The only other option is that it would all have been planned by bad camp prior to murdering Michael Jackson, but piles of evidence prove that he wasn't murdered.

So yes, it does confirm that this is a hoax and Mike is alive.
  • So if TII was made/ in production well before June 2009 and is indeed a movie and not concert rehearsal footage, then it was all planned and edited to co-incide with June 25th then, when Kenny and others were filmed gathered round the day MJ 'died' was all pre-arranged and staged. So does this confirm that it is a hoax and MJ is alive then?

The only other option is that it would all have been planned by bad camp prior to murdering Michael Jackson, but piles of evidence prove that he wasn't murdered.

Thanks Mo for saying the same thing I said in my other post, and someone kind of bit my head saying, do I have proof. isn't this enough of a proof?
    Blessings.

Amen Mo! lets not forget that we are dealing with an absolute GENIUS here..I'm sure each and every "step" has been carefully planned!

Thanks Michael...I'm having the time of my life on this wonderful adventure, but at the same time, I'm still "keeping it real" and spreading L.O.V.E and Light, wherever I can!
    I love you brother..." Heart" to "Heart" and "Mind" To "Mind"...Always and forever!
    Dayna <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I did alot more fishing around with the so called "Dancers" that were hired for This is it..
    no doubt they are dancers, but their portfolios are very interesting...all most all of them, are listed as actors......
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Can you imagine if we knew this a year ago??

This has to be strategic.
  • And wait......there is more....

<!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonlive.com/thisisit/credits.php<!-- m -->

Thanks .. and there is more about Timor & the TII dancers (actors):

from <!-- m -->http://mjkit.forumotion.net/all-odd-thi ... -t1479.htm<!-- m -->

Hello, peeps.
    OK, so about the This is It dancers : have you guys ever watched the audition video ? It's an HD, dance-show type of audition – if you've seen it, you know what I'm talking about. I've told this before, but the video looked like a caricature of dancing shows – it looked quite artificial. Kinda like they had been hired prior to that – well for some reason, I don't think they ALL know. But, surely, a couple of them do – maybe the high-profile ones like Shannon and Timor.
    As you all know too, the dancers have signed two-year contracts with confidentiality agreements to boot. (the concerts were supposed to end in March 2010, correct ? Follow my lead here)
    Remember too that the This Is It dancers were at the funeral in the peculiar role of “ushers” (they lead the guests to their seats ; kinda like at a theater play, or concert, or any other form of show) complete with matching outfits and posed picture.
    Among those dancers, the two more prominent ones I can think of are Shannon Hoptz-something and Timor Steffens. If you follow their tweets, you'll know that Shannon is the only dancer Kenny in the sky with diamonds follows and they have interesting back-and-forth tweets such has “I can't wait till the world witnesses his vision”, or Shannon tweeted a couple of times “TO YOUR DESTINY”, stuff like that. Now, I don't want to make TOO MUCH of those tweets, but I'm sure we can make SOMETHING off of them.
    Looking at Timor's tweets : from what I can gather, after Michael's alleged and untimely “death”, Timor went back to the Netherlands, his homeland, and came right back to LA for a “undisclosed, life-changing project” apparently. He's been in LA ever since and apparently was rehearsing hard – I mean, really, all his tweets are about his rehearsals for his “exciting” project.
    Yesterday, Timor tweeted that he was at LAX (the Los Angeles airport) and was going off in an “exciting place, won't tell ya !” (why is everyone remotely involved with MJ get their kicks off riddling ? Can ANYONE be frickin' literal for a second ! But not my point here….)
    According to his latest tweet, he met with the other This it It dancers (including Shannon) at a greek restaurant called “Uncle Nick's” – I googled it, it's in NYC – as you all know the VMA MJ tribute is this week-end in NYC. I'm not sure there'll be some kind of bomb info this weekend (I am, though, waiting for the ever-so-longed-for TII movie trailer).
    I just had a q : are they supposed or scheduled to make a cameo there or assist Janet in her tribute performance ?
    Why do they dub this as “exciting” and entertain the mystery about their new project or whatever ? Why have they been rehearsing in LA like crazy for over a couple months now ? Why were they even ushers at the funeral ? That part of their contract as well ?
    Just wondering what you would make of this.

The contracts are still running I guess <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Anyway, these are all speculations <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

L.O.V.E. always

Hello, peeps.
    OK, so about the This is It dancers : have you guys ever watched the audition video ? It's an HD, dance-show type of audition – if you've seen it, you know what I'm talking about. I've told this before, but the video looked like a caricature of dancing shows – it looked quite artificial. Kinda like they had been hired prior to that – well for some reason, I don't think they ALL know. But, surely, a couple of them do – maybe the high-profile ones like Shannon and Timor.
    As you all know too, the dancers have signed two-year contracts with confidentiality agreements to boot. (the concerts were supposed to end in March 2010, correct ? Follow my lead here)
    Remember too that the This Is It dancers were at the funeral in the peculiar role of “ushers” (they lead the guests to their seats ; kinda like at a theater play, or concert, or any other form of show) complete with matching outfits and posed picture.
    Among those dancers, the two more prominent ones I can think of are Shannon Hoptz-something and Timor Steffens. If you follow their tweets, you'll know that Shannon is the only dancer Kenny in the sky with diamonds follows and they have interesting back-and-forth tweets such has “I can't wait till the world witnesses his vision”, or Shannon tweeted a couple of times “TO YOUR DESTINY”, stuff like that. Now, I don't want to make TOO MUCH of those tweets, but I'm sure we can make SOMETHING off of them.
    Looking at Timor's tweets : from what I can gather, after Michael's alleged and untimely “death”, Timor went back to the Netherlands, his homeland, and came right back to LA for a “undisclosed, life-changing project” apparently. He's been in LA ever since and apparently was rehearsing hard – I mean, really, all his tweets are about his rehearsals for his “exciting” project.
    Yesterday, Timor tweeted that he was at LAX (the Los Angeles airport) and was going off in an “exciting place, won't tell ya !” (why is everyone remotely involved with MJ get their kicks off riddling ? Can ANYONE be frickin' literal for a second ! But not my point here….)
    According to his latest tweet, he met with the other This it It dancers (including Shannon) at a greek restaurant called “Uncle Nick's” – I googled it, it's in NYC – as you all know the VMA MJ tribute is this week-end in NYC. I'm not sure there'll be some kind of bomb info this weekend (I am, though, waiting for the ever-so-longed-for TII movie trailer).
    I just had a q : are they supposed or scheduled to make a cameo there or assist Janet in her tribute performance ?
    Why do they dub this as “exciting” and entertain the mystery about their new project or whatever ? Why have they been rehearsing in LA like crazy for over a couple months now ? Why were they even ushers at the funeral ? That part of their contract as well ?

L.O.V.E. always

EXCELLENT QUESTIONS <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> And ones that I've long wondered about myself. I need to think about this but I have heard about the 2 year contracts but is there really proof of this or is it just hearsay? Blessings.

Hello, peeps.

L.O.V.E. always

This is regarding Shannon that you mentioned...i am sure he knows...i found this twitter post dated 25th June
    I was hugging Michael exactly one year ago, at this moment, he said to me "Thank-you, God bless you, I love you"... for the last time. 9:40 AM Jun 25th via web

he puts exactly one year ago today...why not put 1 year ago yesterday at the lst rehersals?...sounds a bit fishy to me
    x
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    It's good that it's put together in a video, but it's nothing we didn't know already. All of this info was posted on the forum during the past year.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Wow !
    That list on IMDB about TII is HUGE. I thought I was never going to stop scrolling down.

I can't wait for part 2, but I honestly really wanna know who this is!

I don't think it's fake however.
  • shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305
    "This is regarding Shannon that you mentioned...i am sure he knows...i found this twitter post dated 25th June

I was hugging Michael exactly one year ago, at this moment, he said to me "Thank-you, God bless you, I love you"... for the last time. 9:40 AM Jun 25th via web

he puts exactly one year ago today...why not put 1 year ago yesterday at the lst rehersals?...sounds a bit fishy to me"

This sounds fishy to me alright -- why would he be hugging Michael on June 25th at 9:40 AM when Michael was supposedly trying to get some rest?? He did say at this moment which he tweeted at 9:40 in the morning of June 25th. Something is very "off" about this tweet.
  • But why the insider does not say anything about mj hoax death. If she knows things from this is it. She should know what happen to mj. I hope clarify that .

Another thing I don't think Madonna is the insider. Sinceichael has stated they were that close. This insider was in Michael inner circle. Madonna was not eve his friend. I hope is not Karen Faye
  • [youtube:nsrrrx3b]
  • Thank you ForTheTruth for posting the second part!
    The vid is really interesting and mostly convincing, but in some parts also hinting towards relevant points without giving more information. I feel like it is indicating to look deeper and connect some dots...

I am refering to a sequence when Michael's clones are mentioned.
    MJHoaxEvidence says:

"There were Michael clones used, I know this for a fact.
    I can't reveal their names, but there are three of them
    Michael has several assumed names he goes by in the film industry."

Does this mean that Michael is known in film industry for having 3 particular clones (doubles) which he is always using for stand-ins and stunts or does it mean that he is known to work in film industry under 3 different aliases?

Because English is not my native language, I sometimes fear to misunderstand or misinterpret phrases. Maybe we could help each other to get things right here? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Thank you ForTheTruth for posting the second part!
    The vid is really interesting and mostly convincing, but in some parts also hinting towards relevant points without giving more information. I feel like it is indicating to look deeper and connect some dots...

MJHoaxEvidence says:

Does this mean that Michael is known in film industry for having 3 particular clones (doubles) which he is always using for stand-ins and stunts or does it mean that he is known to work in film industry under 3 different aliases?

Because English is not my native language, I sometimes fear to misunderstand or misinterpret phrases. Maybe we could help each other to get things right here? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Do they really sat CLONES?

I don't buy that, sorry. A clone should look EXACTLY like the original, and the doubles I see don't look exactly like the original.

I do believe he is known in the film industry under aliases, more then we even might think.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    Thank you ForTheTruth for posting the second part!

MJHoaxEvidence says:

Do they really sat CLONES?

I don't buy that, sorry. A clone should look EXACTLY like the original, and the doubles I see don't look exactly like the original.

I do believe he is known in the film industry under aliases, more then we even might think.

Well, I will be honest. I hope this person is being sincere and not trying bulljive around with anything. I think we have had enough of the foolishness of trolls and playing games with folk, really. I mean, the vid is good and all. I hope this person is going to share further info but not play games. That's all I am saying.
  • ok i am a little <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> are they suggesting all double or double in the mix?